It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Crimea could have been planned alot longer ago, as most false flags have been, ukrain diddnt just happen, as diddnt - syria, afghanistan, libiya and to an extent the riots over here, they are all probably pre-planned, so i wouldnt be supprised if flight 370 is/was to be used somehow...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Off topic but love the avatar...just got a couple of those axes for my kids. Total minecraft maniacs.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Indian military say MH370 didn't fly over India.

NEW DELHI: The Indian military establishment has rejected the possibility that the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, which mysteriously disappeared eight days ago en route to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur , could have flown over India on way to Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan in Central Asia.
"If the jetliner had tried to cross the Indian mainland, our primary radars would have picked it up despite its transponders being switched off," said a top IAF officer. If an "unidentified" plane had been picked up flouting prescribed procedures a series of "air defence measures" would have kicked in — including the scrambling of fighters — to "detect, identify, intercept and destroy" the intruder.

Former IAF vice-chief Air Marshal P K Barbora said, "Both India and Pakistan are very wary of any blip that comes up on their radars ... it's very unlikely a plane could have flown across the vast stretch without being detected by one or other country. An aircraft flying low to avoid radars would not be able to go such a long distance."

MH370 couldn't have flown over India undetected

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

too fast to assume this.

maybe i could be wrong but i find BN (Barisan Nasional) are quite 'dirty' when it comes to winning election.
Perhaps BN are the one who is related to extremists network around the planet.
They want someone/something on the plane to be delivered to their alliance through any possible methods.

We can see how they were so reluctant to share the info about missing plane, including doctoring the iranians photo.

Maybe they tried to misguide the other nations to look for crash evident on the other side of ocean to buy some times for the navy to erase evidence of plane crash on the sea, including black boxes retrieval.

Perhaps the pilots were just a sacrificial pawn of BN and their task were to commit sort of 'jihad' or suicide or whatever. This is to lay a blame on PR, and to completely get rid of the entire PR like how they get rid of their leader with same sodomy case

maybe they went to 'investigate' the pilot house to plant 'evidence' against PR, thats why they dont want Interpol to interfere.

maybe they are afraid it will be the end of BN if their plot are discovered. They dont want what happened to Golkar, happened to them
(Golkar is a powerful political party in Indonesia, many years ago, similar to BN, always play 'dirty')

peace

edit on 15-3-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

UKGuy1805

Crimea could have been planned alot longer ago, as most false flags have been, ukrain diddnt just happen, as diddnt - syria, afghanistan, libiya and to an extent the riots over here, they are all probably pre-planned, so i wouldnt be supprised if flight 370 is/was to be used somehow...

What I am saying is that it hasn't been going on long enough for claims to be made by a government that this is related. This hijacking had to have been planned for a long time...months, possibly more than a year. If they are going to try to link it to Crimea then they will have to explain how a plan so intricate came together so quickly.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The flight line has to be the southern line they have been talking about. Way too many radar stations in the northern line for that to be feasible...they would have been picked up somewhere along the lines.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I still believe this is connected to Iran and the Maldives. Plenty of extremism there, the main pilots name is Iranian and there were two Iranians that boarded the plain with stolen passports. The plane was brought to 45k feet and depressurized to kill the sleeping passengers quickly while the hijackers had oxygen and took out anyone that may have been able to get a mask on in the 30 seconds or so it took to lose consciousness. Highly planned and very well executed plan. If we can come up with stuff like this on ATS do you not think these guys can?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I agree, the last physical sighting on FR24 was of it turning right in a southerly direction, before it vanished, it was on a straight ahead heading and was due to fly straight on heading 025deg, so why would it turn right to go left as the msm are saying?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

CNN is saying that India operates its military radar on an "as needed" basis. (Though it's hard for me to trust any info at this point.)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

It's been a few years since I've been directly involved with avionics maintenance but I believe that any transponder model on a 777 would be setup through a PC port. The only potential tricky part would be getting a hold of the manufacture's interface software and in some cases their proprietary interface cable. Most of the time though it is just a standard USB interface.
edit on 15-3-2014 by CraftBuilder because: of typo.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

There are all sorts of possibilities in the murky mire of national and international politics.

Whichever group planned or financed it, if it was a group, there are so many possible connections behind it all.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I think at the end of the day, whomever is behind this, the relevant authorities/nations involved know exactly where the plane is, know exactly the outcome of those on board, know exactly what the demands are, and the reason we, the general public don't know is because it's a dire situation, with more than the 239 on board at stake, and diplomatic talks/crisis talks are underway.

Actually, as a post thought: Has the White House said anything about this plane? We have heard from various US departments or agencies but NOT from the White House if I recall. There are americans on board (plus one american baby). I remember in the past whenever there was a terrorist situation involving americans, the white house was all on it for a conference, either from pres or a spokesperson. Has the Chinese President (or spokesperson) come out with a televised statement? Anyone apart from Malaysia and Vietnam??

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CraftBuilder

Surely they couldnt change the a/c hex code as i assumed this was like a vehicle chasiss number and on cars this is replicated in many places as it is the true serial of the vehicle, surely planes are the same?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Whoa...CNN just said that one of the theories being kicked around on how to deal with 239 passengers is taking the plane to 45k feet and depressurizing it is a real possibility.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

It is an electronic configuration that is setup when the transponder is placed into that specific aircraft. If the transponder fails it is replaced with another one, repaired and setup anew for the next aircraft that it is installed into.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is interesting. The Mail is reporting that the FBI is suggesting the passengers may be being held at a secret location.

The Mail

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I dont think it went to 45K also, this seems to have come from the same medium msm, that said it was traveling left and back over Malaysia and into a very very busy flight corridor, but what would be useful would be the ability to go on a radar site like FR24 at rough time the msm are saying it was at 45K, and somehow physicaly cut out all flights not showing this hight(there wouldnt be many if any at that hight) then we would kno.....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I mentioned Iran as a possibility early in the thread so I agree it's a possibility and as for the passengers being knocked out, I also mentioned that a while back, to me it seems logical, hence the lack of calls etc.

The quandary so far is intention and motive, if it was religious / political, then something more dramatic would have been expected. As for intention, potentially use as a weapon etc is a possibility, or landing and utilising the tech passengers if they had any valuable knowledge on cloaking or some other tech.

Either way a dramatic event would have been expected rather than 'disappearing' a flight, unless of course it was intercepted somewhere over land, and the governments there are denying this or intercepted over sea and again either not found yet or deliberately not disclosed as found yet.

I believe there is a lot more information that is conclusive that is not released to the public yet that would give clues to the truth.
edit on 15-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Tonight alone, CNN has put out conflicting info--sometimes within moments. Who's pulling their chain? Are they that desperate for ratings? Their Pentagon reporter, Barbara Starr, has been eating Sheeple food, apparently. Poor thing has been asleep at the wheel from the get-go.
Rant over.
Anyway, the movement is moving South, over open water. Guess the crash theory is picking up speed again.
Robert Baer says the radar to the north--on the suspected route--is falling apart. Starr says no one on the northern route has reported a crash. So, tptb honestly don't believe the jet landed?
edit on 15-3-2014 by drwill because: (whiplash by cnn is my reason given)

edit on 15-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by drwill

There are also reports it was heading west then NW and the Mail are showing visuals with the NW angle.

Chances are it is right in the middle, the Andaman Islands, perhaps, has anywhere even mentioned if these islands have been searched even though all reports are saying it was heading that direction.

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join