It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Cosmocow
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I trust you, i am sure you are right. But was the recorded conversation the telegram or whatever was pictured? Not an actual voice conversation? But i put no credence into Psyco_path or the twitter conversation. How could they get that message?

I'm not saying one way or the other if it's b.s. or not. But to write it off completely due to his twitter handle I think would be wrong. I've had some stupid handles over the loathe these many years too, doesn't mean i didn't know what i was talking about or was faking things. The screen capture or printout, not that hard to grab things out of the air if you know what you're doing. Legit? Who knows.

Just saying...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmocow

Looks like this is the audio clip people are referring too?

If anyone speaks malay i guess we could use a translation
edit on 12-3-2014 by zenlyfe because: Embedded youtube link

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

That is why I said, it doesn't sound right at all... something like that would come out officially surely before some idiot on twitter would be saying it.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by inshel

True. Point taken. I just cannot imagine a twitter user to be breaking this story.

link   
reply to post by zenlyfe

Yes, a Malaysian person would be good for a translation.

But even at that... why this recording? Is this typical for the Royal Navy to record things?

link   

Practice makes perfect

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Agreed.. sounds more like a journalist, or volunteer.. and i heard "lifejacket" which could be from the previous news of finding a body of a man with a lifejacket which was later stated to be not related to the Malaysia Airlines incident.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zenlyfe

Ahh... great point! Might be that...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jmaguire1977

i am an old dog, tough to learn new tricks...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zenlyfe

This is for all the new members in this thread. (Mods can off topic me later! )

Hello!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Above All, Have Fun!

edit on 12-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I would think whichever way works out financially and image wise is the path they are going to take. I think they can disclaim less responsibility for mental illness if he passed all of his regular testing. Would be better for them, one would think, than faulty equipment, and far better than lax security allowing terrorism. However, terrorism would allow a lesser payout, it would blemish their image.

I just see them pushing the mental illness aspect more than anything. We will have to wait and see.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

zenlyfe

I know it's not much use, but the words that flashed up on the screen Adakah ini benar....roughly translates to ....is there any true, according to google.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

jmaguire1977
reply to post by Libertygal

I've been a lurker here for 6 years and I've never felt more compelled to sign up to tell someone that they have such an unhealthy obsession and self-aggrandment via the use of the word "OPTICS"

Dicuss the topic, not the poster.

That you have nothing to bring to the conversation other than a personal attack is revealing.

Self aggrandment? Pardon me while I laugh at you.

Buh bye now.

*waves*

How do you like those optics?

Oh, and welcome to ATS.

edit on 12-3-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

solargeddon

zenlyfe

I know it's not much use, but the words that flashed up on the screen Adakah ini benar....roughly translates to ....is there any true, according to google.

Mm and the title says "MH370 has been detected on this island" old news. Then flash "Is this true" old news.

edit on 12-3-2014 by puntito because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Guys I got a surprise news, dont take it granted though... It comes from a jewish monastery (tell me about it).. My personal beliefs are, that all prophecies are "a plan under development"... for example the 1000 years kingdom of yahbeh... Is a pre-decided by them, for them... Thats what they want and thats what they try to achieve.

Anyways... There is a prophecy, that published today in my country, that combines the events in Ukraine and the missing aircraft. A monk in the monastery of SINA, named Daniel in the 17th century, said : When the big bird disappears from the skies, near the area of MALAKA, it will travel in the past (time travelling).. At that time the war will be held in the upper side and the blond race (Russians) and Christians, will unite and start the war against the franks and the Tiara.

You see what they do? they construct events to manipulate you... So lets move on....

I tell you this, there is no plain, never happened, they just manipulate your mind and try to bring events over you... So dont believe them, dont follow it.

In the other hand... I will try explain you what the prophecies mean, when they say : "the war will be held in the upper side"

From ancient years, there is history, references, books and also many religions adopted it, that there is 2 earths.. The one that nephilims trapped (under) and the one that humans live (upper). Thats why many prophecies say : if the war will start from beneath, the humans will face less disasters, but if the war will start from the upper side, the humans will suffer more.

that's what they mean.. They speak about 2 wars, between kronians and dragonians and between humans.

www.athina.tv...
use google translator to translate it...
edit on 12-3-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Ploutonas
Guys I got a surprise news, dont take it granted though... It comes from jewish church (tell me about it).. My personal beliefs are, that all prophecies are "a plan under development"... for example the 1000 years kingdom of yahbeh... Is a pre-decided by them, for them... Thats what they want and thats what they try to achieve.

Anyways... There is a prophecy, that published today in my country, that combines the events in Ukraine and the missing aircraft. A monk in the monastery of SINA, named Daniel in the 17th century, said : When the big bird disappears from the skies, near the area of MALAKA, will travel in the past (time travelling).. At that time the war will be held in the upper side and the blond race (Russians) and Christians, will unite and start the war against the franks and the Tiara.

You see what they do? they construct events to manipulate you... So lets move on....

I tell you this, there is no plain, never happened, they just manipulate your mind and try to bring events over you... So dont believe them, dont follow it.

In the other hand... I will try explain you what the prophecies mean, when they say : "the war will be held in the upper side"

From ancient years, there is history, references, books and also many religions adopted it, that there is 2 earths.. The one that nephilims trapped (under) and the one that humans live (upper). Thats why many prophecies say : if the war will start from beneath, the humans will face less disasters, but if the war will start from the upper side, the humans will suffer more.

that what they mean.. They speak about 2 wars, between kronians and dragonians and between humans.

yeah you bet, and the source is your brain or do you have a source.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Ploutonas
Guys I got a surprise news, dont take it granted though... It comes from a jewish monastery (tell me about it).. My personal beliefs are, that all prophecies are "a plan under development"... for example the 1000 years kingdom of yahbeh... Is a pre-decided by them, for them... Thats what they want and thats what they try to achieve.

Anyways... There is a prophecy, that published today in my country, that combines the events in Ukraine and the missing aircraft. A monk in the monastery of SINA, named Daniel in the 17th century, said : When the big bird disappears from the skies, near the area of MALAKA, it will travel in the past (time travelling).. At that time the war will be held in the upper side and the blond race (Russians) and Christians, will unite and start the war against the franks and the Tiara.

that what they mean.. They speak about 2 wars, between kronians and dragonians and between humans.

www.athina.tv...
use google translator to translate it...

Huh???

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
MSM doing their rounds again trying to discredit the pilot.

www.telegraph.co.uk... le-passengers-in-cockpit-at-30000ft.html
edit on 12-3-2014 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
what you mean HUH... its a prophecy that was made since the 17th century by a khazaar (jewish) priest named Daniel.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zenlyfe

wonder why that youtube link only spits out the transcript in russian? and that seems like gibberish:

0:00
вначале необходимо было несравнимо
0:02
бульон когда смолянам меня белянка
0:05
по данным и гамбурге и
0:08
даже когда мамы
0:10
наталья меня самым болезненным для сети
0:12
есть те кто бородину