It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

watchesfromwall
reply to post by Cosmocow

OK. I stand corrected if you can provide a link or something; much appreciated. =-)

Or reply from roadgravel if cosmocow is away? Thanks.

edit on 12-3-2014 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

About 50 pages ago

Why did another pilot hear mumbling and interference when he tried to contact flight MH370?

A pilot who was flying in the vicinity of flight MH370 said he heard mumbling and interference when he tried to contact the missing plane.

The pilot, who asked to remain anonymous, told the New Straits Times that his plane, which was bound for Narita, Japan, was able to make contact using an emergency frequency.

www.mirror.co.uk...

edit on 12-3-2014 by Cosmocow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I believe the plane was hijacked... The transponder was switched off , the plane
went off course and crashed.
The wreckage will be found sooner or later.

The two stolen passports are the main items of Interest here.
It might turn out to be something fantastic... but until evidence is presented otherwise,
I'm sticking with the usual suspects for now.

edit on 12-3-2014 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xavierm

Yep.

And this is just ridiculous?

"On Wednesday, officials announced they had once again expanded the search area. It now covers 27,000 square miles, more than double the size of the area being searched just a day before."

They really don't even know where to begin to look.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
[email protected] was the email, may be deleted for using profanities but it looks like this

F##k you oc tower

and the passport number does not look right 888818
edit on 12-3-2014 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If this is true this is awful

The families of the Chinese passengers on the missing MH370 flight have reached their boiling point, as a flight arranged by Malaysia Airlines to bring them to Kuala Lumpur messed up in transit and landed them in India instead.

Asia one

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

brilliant idea

why don't you start a new thread displaying all the facts.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

rigel4
I believe the plane was hijacked... went off course and crashed.
The wreckage will be found sooner or later.

The two stolen passports are the main items of Interest here.
It might turn out to be something fantastic... but until evidence is presented otherwise,
I'm sticking with the usual suspects for now.

According to Interpol there are 40,000,000 stolen and forged passports in circulation. The State Dept. statistics for 2011 show 60,000 stolen passports in America alone. (Another 280,000 lost)

BBC had a spokesperson from Interpol on during the weekend that made the comment that most international flights will have at least one passenger flying on false documents. North America is the region that most strictly scrutinizes travel documents. (With the except of El Al out of Isreal).

The point being this: rather than being rare, fake passports are alarmingly common.

For those reasons, it is my opinion that the fake passports will likely not be related to the cause of this crash. Of course I could be wrong. But the facts better support a different outcome.
edit on 12-3-2014 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by samaria

Fact 1: a plane is missing

link   
A few things about the email, the rig is listed as working off the coast of Vietnam, Linkedin New Zealand does show a person with the same name, the passport number is definitely odd having all those 8s in it but that really could just be a coincidence. The rig workers description of the sighting seems to contain all the information one would present with any maritime siting. Time. Coordinates, wind and current conditions. This is the information the SAR teams need. However I do not think they have been looking in that area, maybe they will when daylight arrives.
To the poster who says that if you saw it burning you would see it land, that is not at all true, it could have easily went down over the horizon. My guess is that with this information they will find some wreckage in the next 24 - 48 hours latest. Oh yeah and I personally think this was/is a plane crash pure and simple, some catastrophic event occurred, similar to Valujet.

link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

phu quoc international airport...i'm assuming twr means their control tower. but i don't think they'd use gmail, do you?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

civpop
Raises more questions if the body turns out to be a passenger they had time to put on life jackets how come the pilots had no time to contact control or send a message of a problem?

I agree......that certainly makes sense !

link   
reply to post by Cosmocow

best one right

link   
reply to post by Leonidas

I coundnt believe it at first, the numbers are alarming to me. The facts you presented have led me to believe Those 2 passports are probably just a secondary story. I've seen you repeat these facts throughout the thread, and they have to be factored in to any theory revolving around those 2 passports. If it were hijacked my guess is still these passports do not factor in.

The most alarming fact 1 billion with a b flew last year alone without having passports verified

Thanks for the info

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

It was reported and linked earlier that this was the body if a missing fisherman who went missing sunday

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.
I have feeling that new terrorist organizations may appear,or better said the old ones may gain preponderent sympathy in China where the population is more than 1.6 billion people,(see the latest terrorist attacks in China).

The reasons may be many and various,like the new Chinese billionaires,convicted of illegal activities and possessions confiscated.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't know if this has already been posted but....now find the plane yourselves!

Link to Tomnod

Yes it is true, they want us to help with the search.

When I mean us, I mean the general public.

So, let's get searching!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This was on Twitter crack pot? What is tdlm?

This was also on the same page

edit on 12-3-2014 by civpop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

solargeddon
I don't know if this has already been posted but....now find the plane yourselves!

Link to Tomnod

So, let's get searching!

I've tried but you have no idea where you are searching and it freezes quite often, some guy on twitter reported he tagged 11 back packs???

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

solargeddon

Link to Tomnod

So, let's get searching!

It was posted several times and is a good idea.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Leonidas

Bilk22

research100
reply to post by Bilk22

on the 11pm news right now..newscaster says the families are calling and the phones are still ringing...still talking about the pilot having pretty ladies in the cockpit on an earlier flight....that's all they said
Yeah I don't think this wreck will be found until things cool off and it's almost forgotten. Then they can put a junker out there somewhere and claim it was this flight. Well that is if it's even necessary at that point. We all might be preoccupied with something else a bit more troubling by then. But if anyone finds it now, it will be the Chinese.

That is ridiculous to think a "junker" would fool anyone, no matter when it is found.

And do you get 60 hours of battery life with your cellphone? Do you know anyone that does?

International roaming often leads to a phone ringing even when the phone is off or not in range of service.

You cannot fool air investigators with any-old-airframe to be a B-777.

Are you speculating, or stating fact? Please make that clear.
I'm saying someone will take a picture of a plane coming out of the water and then they'll lie thru their teeth to us. Is that plain and simple enough?

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join