It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Has anyone pondered this?

New Scientist understands that the maker of the missing Boeing 777's Trent 800 engines, Rolls Royce, received two data reports from flight MH370 at its global engine health monitoring centre in Derby, UK, where it keeps real-time tabs on its engines in use. One was broadcast as MH370 took off from Kuala Lumpur International Airport, the other during the 777's climb out towards Beijing.

As the engine data is filtered from a larger ACARS report covering all the plane's critical flight systems and avionics, it could mean the airline has some useful clues about the condition of the aircraft prior to its disappearance.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Ploutonas
what you mean HUH... its a prophecy that was made since the 17th century by a khazaar (jewish) priest named Daniel.
edit on 12-3-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

σχιστομάτηδες
according to prophecy this is where the plane was lost.
Over the schistomatides. means Slit Eyed. yeah
edit on 12-3-2014 by puntito because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Yes but they have yet to release what the reports are saying. I am sure they are still analyzing it. The transmissions themselves were standard procedure but we won't know what those transmissions indicated until they release the information.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

puntito

Ploutonas
what you mean HUH... its a prophecy that was made since the 17th century by a khazaar (jewish) priest named Daniel.

σχιστομάτηδες
according to prophecy this is where the plane was lost.
Over the schistomatides. means Slit Eyed. yeah

You see? Its not my fault, its related...

But I dont believe in the jewish prophecies, it is just constructed events, to recall their plan under development. The truth behind it is, they try to unite christians and lead them into a war, so they can massacre them after.. Who are the christians? White race ofcourse. The target is always the white and black race. Thats why I tell you, do not give much attention to something that does not exist. I believe this accident never happened, its a constructed event.

There is no chance that this aircraft will ever found. And how is it possible, with all these hundred of satellites, black box, the cell phones still ringing... And they still searching? Its a dull case. Searching ghosts...

ps: Here is my answer to all of "them" ΑΙΔΩΣ και Νεμεσις για αυτους.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Ok. Run with that, report back when you've got more

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have again been over the last 5 minutes of the flight on Flightradar24, by going back over it on the day it vanished, and after doing more than 5 re-takes of the flight this is what i have found -

At 17:15 hrs(GMT Time) Lat 6.8deg Long 103.52deg Trac 25deg & 35.000ft

At 17:18 hrs Lat 6.4146deg Long 103.461deg Track 25deg & 35.000ft

At 17:20 hrs Lat 6.97deg Long 103.63deg Track 40deg & 0 ft

After compairing to other flights that i have seen go off the radar, this is the only one i have seen actualy show the sudden change in direction then zero feet hight information before going off the screen, all others i have seen just go off screen strait away without the zero altitude and change of course information prior to going off.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

CNN is reporting on March 9th china satellites may have seen wreckage at sea with 3 suspected floating objects.

They also showed a picture of the satellite image..trying to find a written source.

CNN

edit on 12-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: More info

edit on 12-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: added pic from link

edit on 12-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: added source

link   
just read this...the FAA directive into the skin of the Boeing 777 has finally made the news.

"The Federal Aviation Administration ordered checks on hundreds of U.S.-registered 777s after reports of cracking in the fuselage skin underneath a satellite antenna."

www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 12-3-2014 by Cosmocow because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

But flightradar24 said that they pieced it all back together (every second they had) and told us it looked no more than a course correction due to where they were heading, and that the plane would have done that correction at that time. Basically, absolutely nothing out of the ordinary about it.

I don't know about the altitude, they didn't mention that as I recall. Someone linked that in this thread already.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

samaria
reply to post by kanbanozaurus

you are right. but was there any data, info, of a meteors coming down that night in that region that would have lead to bring this posibility into question. i mean why would the media even bring that story up if there was nothing to it right.

let me correct that media brings all kinds of crap up with nothing to it or what do you think?

edit on 12-3-2014 by samaria because: forgot

I think since the meteor hit on Russia last year, media added a new word or theory to their list. Which after all could be a plausible cause.
I think we both agree from the start of our talk.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
China just released satellite imagery from Sunday, that may show the crash site. CNN live reporting going on at the moment.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

Weird...in most news articles China has been pointing the finger about them getting it together and nowwwww they come up w satellite images...this day in age you think they would be checking on that immediately

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

the suspected debris is located on the map which would be the original flight path of the plane---not the scenario where the plane turned around and backtracked. It is located south of Vietnam and north of the Malaysia land mass.

The images were taken on Sunday. Let's hope this is really it.

MSM is saying these images are promising.

Let's hope they're right.
What a mess this has all been.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Right. China says they've had these images since Sunday.

Here it is... Wednesday.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

The course heading could have been ok especialy if it was the norm for the flight, but the drop to zero then going off is very unusual from what i have seen on there, like i said going off suddenly when the transponder goes off is quite normal just like turning off an appliance,
but not the drop in altitude.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss
[mo

if this is for real and i hope so it means the plain is in the initial search area and they didn't find it yet, damn

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Only picture I could find of the possible new debris

Photo Link

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Jennyfrenzy
CNN is reporting on March 9th china satellites may have seen wreckage at sea with 3 suspected floating objects.

They also showed a picture of the satellite image..trying to find a written source.
edit on 12-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: More info

I took a picture of the satellite image but cant figure out how to post it from my uploads so here is the pic linked to my twitter

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

MRuss
Right. China says they've had these images since Sunday.

Here it is... Wednesday.

Now, why in the world would they have been sitting on this since Sunday? Wasn't China involved in the searching? Where were their planes and ships searching? Anywhere near the area of the alleged "found craft"?

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join