It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

jmaguire1977
reply to post by Libertygal

I've been a lurker here for 6 years and I've never felt more compelled to sign up to tell someone that they have such an unhealthy obsession and self-aggrandment via the use of the word "OPTICS"

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Because he showed a piece of paper with letters, numbers and words on it?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmocow

because they said "recorded conversation" ... unless I misunderstood what they meant when they said that.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Jennyfrenzy
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

What I mean by the story being changed is this:

First the plane was lost from radar at 1:20am over the South China Sea, then it was 2:40 am over the Straits of Malacca and now it's 2:15 am 200 miles north west of Panang. It's all very confusing and constantly changing.

Source

Vietnam is scaling back on the search efforts:

"We still have plans to search with a few flights today, while other activities are suspended," Deputy Transport Minister Pham Quy Tieu, who heads the Vietnam search, told reporters. Tieu said searches by ships were being suspended. He said Vietnam had asked Malaysian authorities for information about reports that the plane, carrying 239 passengers and crew, had changed direction after its last known contact on Saturday but it had yet to receive any response. Earlier on Wednesday, the head of Malaysia's air force denied making comments that the Malaysian military had last tracked the plane far to the west of its course over the Strait of Malacca.

Source

Yes the story is constantly evolving but I suppose the important questions are - Is this just a result of incompetence from the Malay officials? or are they deliberately changing the story? Also the reports by the media could be emphasising things as fact when they are just possibilities, adding to the confusion!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I guess I missed that. And this from pysco_path on twitter?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

No that was from someone else... not psycho_path... that one was from Akmall Areif who was saying that TO psycho path

Akmall Areif said to psycho_path: Finally found it. All dead. #MH370

then he said:

Akmall Areif said to Mainy Mailis "Just knowing from recorded conversation from TLDM"
edit on 12-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Leonidas

Bilk22

Leonidas

Bilk22

research100
reply to post by Bilk22

on the 11pm news right now..newscaster says the families are calling and the phones are still ringing...still talking about the pilot having pretty ladies in the cockpit on an earlier flight....that's all they said
Yeah I don't think this wreck will be found until things cool off and it's almost forgotten. Then they can put a junker out there somewhere and claim it was this flight. Well that is if it's even necessary at that point. We all might be preoccupied with something else a bit more troubling by then. But if anyone finds it now, it will be the Chinese.

That is ridiculous to think a "junker" would fool anyone, no matter when it is found.

And do you get 60 hours of battery life with your cellphone? Do you know anyone that does?

International roaming often leads to a phone ringing even when the phone is off or not in range of service.

You cannot fool air investigators with any-old-airframe to be a B-777.

Are you speculating, or stating fact? Please make that clear.

I'm saying someone will take a picture of a plane coming out of the water and then they'll lie thru their teeth to us. Is that plain and simple enough?

Airliners and their engines are made of parts that have serial numbers all over them that cannot reasonably be counterfeited.

A phantom Jet lurking in the water is not going to fool anyone. It will have to be a B777. Then the serial numbers will prove which specific 777 it is, without doubt whether that jet is intact or in parts.
There's no need to explain all of that to me. I understand what that's all about. I also understand how things work a bit better after the NIST report for 911.
So save it ok?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Exactly! It's extremely disheartening and becoming increasingly difficult to believe anything they say.

I can't even begin to imagine what the families are feeling.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Has this been discussed?

Found it on Twitter...the legs...the legs are the same.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Oh I don't do twitter. I thought pysco_path his screen name. So if you wanted to contact him you would do @psyco_path. I still have problems uploading stuff on Facebook though...oh well

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
China to Malaysia: Tell the truth about missing plane

"When questioned by state-run Xinhua news agency about reports that dead bodies were found near Penang, Qin said he could not verify this."

Source

Soooo.....China claiming that Malaysia knows where the bodies (their use, plural) are? Doesn't sound like they're talkig about the lone body in the life jacket does it?
edit on 12-3-2014 by inshel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

BABYBULL24
Has this been discussed?

Found it on Twitter...the legs...the legs are the same.

No I dont think anyone has noticed this yet. You may be onto something huge.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I think it was discussed some where in the page 40 to 50 range. But no one had evidence it was only speculated about. This photo on the other hand clearly suggest that the photoshop did take place.

I will note someone brought the idea up that they may have added the legs to fill in the missing half of the left body. But in my opinion Malaysian Officials probably don't need to be connected to anything considered tampering at this point.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jmaguire1977

Ummm yes it was. Do you really think they're trying to fool people? The one on the left has a clear white line through it? showing where they had added legs, probably for comparison. There is no way they are trying to fool people with the photo on the left...maybe a child was in the photo or something was obscuring the bottom half...
edit on 12-3-2014 by Cosmocow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Bilk22

Leonidas

Bilk22

Leonidas

Bilk22

research100
reply to post by Bilk22

on the 11pm news right now..newscaster says the families are calling and the phones are still ringing...still talking about the pilot having pretty ladies in the cockpit on an earlier flight....that's all they said
Yeah I don't think this wreck will be found until things cool off and it's almost forgotten. Then they can put a junker out there somewhere and claim it was this flight. Well that is if it's even necessary at that point. We all might be preoccupied with something else a bit more troubling by then. But if anyone finds it now, it will be the Chinese.

That is ridiculous to think a "junker" would fool anyone, no matter when it is found.

And do you get 60 hours of battery life with your cellphone? Do you know anyone that does?

International roaming often leads to a phone ringing even when the phone is off or not in range of service.

You cannot fool air investigators with any-old-airframe to be a B-777.

Are you speculating, or stating fact? Please make that clear.

I'm saying someone will take a picture of a plane coming out of the water and then they'll lie thru their teeth to us. Is that plain and simple enough?

Airliners and their engines are made of parts that have serial numbers all over them that cannot reasonably be counterfeited.

A phantom Jet lurking in the water is not going to fool anyone. It will have to be a B777. Then the serial numbers will prove which specific 777 it is, without doubt whether that jet is intact or in parts.
There's no need to explain all of that to me. I understand what that's all about. I also understand how things work a bit better after the NIST report for 911.
So save it ok?

I seriously considered what you were saying, and offered a counter to it. I didnt mean to offend you by analyzing your idea of a random jet in the ocean. My apologies.

link   

No, I think different... every time you speak it says your name, then every time you reply to someone it says your name @ the person to whom you are speaking. You can see that in that conversation because there were two different names after the @ the first was psycho_path and the second was MainyMailis

Akmall Areif @ psycho_path: Finally found it. All dead. #MH370

then he said:

Akmall Areif @ Mainy Mailis "Just knowing from recorded conversation from TLDM"

So Akmall Areif is the person, speaking to two different people at different times. @ means at
edit on 12-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

This is another red flag..why change the bottom half of the guy on the left? It gets stranger and stranger every day with all these inconsistencies, such as the last known location of the plane.

The Malaysian authorities leading the investigation into the missing plane have added to the confusion about its last known whereabouts. At a hostile press conference military officials said the last possible recording of flight MH370 was at 2.15am on Saturday morning 200 miles north west of Penang. The authorities had initially said air traffic control lost contact at 1.20am on the east side of the peninsula. On Tuesday the head of the armed forces was reported as saying it was picked up by military radar at 2.40am - a statement he has since denied making.

Source

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Cosmocow

Ummm yes it was. Do you really think they're trying to fool people? The one on the left has a clear white line through it? showing where they had added legs, probably for comparison. There is no way they are trying to fool people with the photo on the left...maybe a child was in the photo or something was obscuring the bottom half...
edit on 12-3-2014 by Cosmocow
because: (no reason given)

And that is an educated reply? Without understanding my sarcasm?

It is obvious that at the press release of those photos, each photo was a different size. I would imagine they had 2 photos on separate sheets of paper. They would show one then the other. One was put in front of the other without thinking they were accidentally putting legs onto the first pic.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I trust you, i am sure you are right. But was the recorded conversation the telegram or whatever was pictured? Not an actual voice conversation? But i put no credence into Psyco_path or the twitter conversation. How could they get that message?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I meant to reply to the original poster not your reply.

Add ATS to Twitter & Facebook which i cant apparently use correctly...goddam internets...

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join