It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best New UFO show

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

Speaking of NatGeo, Pioneer Productions UK has a new show (uncertain if it is a special or series) with the working title "Planet UFO." They've been filming this year in the US, and based on the hints and scraps of info I can find, it seems like they are doing their homework. Of course, sometimes it all goes wrong, but I have some hope that this one will be a cut above the others.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CardDown

Nothing could have been as bad as that terrible "Chasing UFOs" series.

So let's hope something more substantial is being produced.

Coincidentally UFOs the Untold Stories (the whole series) is being re-run tonight I noticed on NatGeo (UK & Ireland).

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Note: I did see and have read Mr. Obergs comments about that mysterious episode # 4 of "Nasa's Unexplained Files" which has never repeated, but still was not able to ever see it again on my on On Demand either. Weird. I did watch the "Hangar One" episode today about a possible defense system set up by the government to protect from ufo's. The show mentioned the SDI program under President Reagan, and they talked about his ufo experience. They also showed that particular video from the Shuttle Mission from 1991 that shows what appears to be a ufo hovering over earth, which immediately changes direction at high speed after some type of laser weapon appears to have been fired at it, which has been talked about in many threads here on ATS already.

They also talked about the Belgian ufo wave of the late 80's to early 90's. I do believe its possible that some of these ufo's maybe most of the triangular ones are US military based craft. The one guys comments about 95% of ufo sightings are "our own" is interesting. This was a good installment.
edit on 05pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by data5091

but still was not able to ever see it again on my on On Demand either.

NASAs Unexplained Files E04 for your viewing enjoyment

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

unfortunately not able to see it, got a youtube message, account no longer available. They plot thickens..........

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Another new episode of "Close Encounters" on Tuesday night. Guess they are giving up on "Nasa's Unexplained Files", at least for now.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There's another great show called UFO Watch UK! No really, there is!!!

Actually, it's just out there because it's not worth taking all this so seriously, despite it being a real phenomena, it should be celebrated! Whether we understand it or not...

edit on 6-4-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

NSFW
edit on 6-4-2014 by markymint because: NSFW warning

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

zilebeliveunknown
reply to post by Blahable

Im not familiar with ScienceChannel, but History should be renamed to something like...

I'm not saying it's bad thing, but when new evidence is presented I would start to pay attention, otherwise it's rinse and repeat.

If it wasn't for the world wars, pyramids, religions, and aliens they wouldn't have anything to talk about. Personally I don't watch many alien shows on TV. I stay on websites like this, books and talk shows for my information.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Bump! New Hangar One Show tonight. I am actually liking this show the more of it I see.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

markymint
There's another great show called UFO Watch UK! No really, there is!!!

Actually, it's just out there because it's not worth taking all this so seriously, despite it being a real phenomena, it should be celebrated! Whether we understand it or not...

edit on 6-4-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

NSFW
edit on 6-4-2014 by markymint because: NSFW warning

I couldn't get past the 14 second mark on that first video... to be honest.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I just got done watching the new episode of Hanger 1 and thought it was well done. I like the fact that the show deals with real MUFON reports, rather than the constant "what if" speculation so disgustingly evident in the Ancient Alien series.

Tonight's show was titled "Unfriendly Skies" and even dealt with a report of three UFOs sighted by Commercial air line pilots in the Middle East just moments before the jet crashed, killing everybody on board.

That was one I hadn't heard of before.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Riddles

going to check this one out today. I really like shows about pilots experiences with ufo's. It adds alot of support to the idea of credibility of ufo sightings.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I'm going to watch the same show again on On Demand, so I can pause the show & maybe even take some notes.

What this episode really drove home to me was the fact that with Air Force and Commercial pilots so reluctant to report UFO sightings (and some very close calls) out of fear of ridicule or even losing their jobs, some very negative and extremely aggressive UFO events have been kept out of the public's eye.

Could be that "flying the friendly skies" ain't so friendly, after all...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Riddles

Oh totally agree here. There have been many, many pilots with fascinating sightings/experiences with ufo's. JAL 1628 ( I think) was one. They encountered a gigantic ufo over Anchorage. Then there have been quite a few pilot sightings from Mexico too.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Riddles

I think this was the best "Hangar 1" program to date. I found there have been many additional high profile sightings, that I was unaware of, by many, many pilots who have seen things they cannot explain, and that do things that nothing we currently have can do. I was immediately impressed by the fact that 12 United pilots, and many baggage handlers and others at O'Hare Airport saw that ufo in 2006 that hovered about 1,000 feet above the airport and then shot so fast straight up, it left a circular imprint in the cloud in which blue sky was seen. When the United Pilots were debriefed they were then told, "this did not happen, and do not talk about this ever again". Its clear Airline pilots and their ufo sightings are being big time supressed by someone, and in the JAL 1628 incident and their sighting over Anchorage they were also told to not talk about this incident after they had already spoken with the Japan media. The Captain lost his pilot job and was reported to have had to take a desk job. I was not aware of the 1952 Pan Am ufo sightings in which the ufo's were clocked at speeds of approx. 12,000 miles per hour which nothing from that time period could match. I was not aware of the China airline ufo incident in which it was mentioned as a possibility they came in contact with a possible ufo as the airplanes nose cone was dented. Birds were ruled out because there was no blood, and birds do not fly at 26,000 feet.

I don't expect things to change regarding Airline pilots and their ufo sightings. I would expect more of the same. More supression and possible intimidation tactics to happen. Sad.
edit on 13pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I don't expect things to change regarding Airline pilots and their ufo sightings. I would expect more of the same. More supression and possible intimidation tactics to happen. Sad.

Yes, I'm afraid I agree.

But still, that was a very cool episode of Hanger 1, and hopefully it will encourage more pilots to come forward. The old "You tell the truth and you lose your job" threat has been going on long enough. I suspect a good many pilots are pretty ticked off about it too.

Maybe, more of them will come forward now. Let's hope so anyway.

Anyway, I'm glad you watched the show. I don't get the Science channel or National Geographic so I can't say anything about their new UFO shows, but I sure have high hopes that Hanger 1 will carry on with the good work that was so evident in their last episode.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Jim, the day you appear in any documentary other than one that's , in effect, patronising propaganda for the Pelicanists many people will start taking you seriously outside of a tiny sphere of the world of Ufology. Virtually all UFO documentaries are seriously flawed by misconceptions, bad journalism and outright lies, from both sides of the fence.

Time and time again, when one reads direct testimony or talks first hand to witnesses it becomes apparent that, both the Aye and Nays are only too happy to ignore that evidence that doesn't suit their particular agenda and promote only that, that is their "truth".

For every Greer and the like, there's a so called and self appointed expert who's happy to fake their own data to suit an agenda.

I can think of least half a dozen incidents that "non names" know far far more about and have done empirical research into for no fiscal reward for years where. They were flat out ignored by production companies when making documentaries even though, they offered to appear on them. They would rather go with the same old tired talking heads whose knowledge of the incidents is mostly, either totally biased, one way or the other or, even worse, factually totally inaccurate and deliberately misleading.

Here's a classic example and illustrates exactly what I am talking about... Why in this documentary does the "computer graphic" of the Lonnie Zamora incident bare absolutely no resemblance whatsoever to the craft that Zamora said he saw? What does one go to all the trouble of creating computer graphics when , even those with a cursory knowledge of the incident know full well, this is nothing like the craft Zamora claimed he saw?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The sad part of all these documentaries is that whereas we want to believe that there are ET's out there none of these shows have provided us with one scrap of irrefutable evidence in the way of photographs or videos that show an Alien and/or the spacecraft they traveled in. NOT ONE!
We are continually provided with grainy photographs and shaky videos from hand held camera's showing nothing but blurry lights.
Statements from 'people who know someone who knows' which invariably finish up being investigated by UFO Hunters and the Ancient Alien Channel by their self-styled 'expert' presenters.
I will continue to be drawn to these shows through the expectancy of some REAL evidence but I know in my heart it will never occur.
The only irrefutable proof will be IF they return. That is of course IF they ever existed.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well due to the fact that I had to downgrade a level or two on my tv package from Comcast, I now lose the Science channel, which I hated to do, but had to, and when I try to pull up these ufo shows on my On Demand, the only way I can see them is to PAY FOR THEM NOW on a per show basis. Thank you Comcast. I hate you.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
UFO’s: Are we being prepared for the truth concerning Aliens from other worlds, or even ancestors of our own—Spacecraft that can defy the laws of physics, as we know them, and time travel.
The Last Starfighter, Alien Nation, Star Trek, Star Wars, the new series on The History Channel, and H2--“Hangar 1: The UFO Files, the Dark side of the Moon Transformers movie , Armageddon, and there are many more, that you may think of. It is my belief the governments are leaking information to the movie industries, and commissioning movies made as fiction, so they might slowwwlllyyy, leak reality.
There are several reasons for this: So countries, including our so-called allies will not know exactly our capabilities, and what we have for countermeasures in case of an invasion. And, when the governments announce what is really going on, its people will not have a total meltdown. Well not a total one any way…
reply to post by Blahable

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join