It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best New UFO show

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Not sure if it is all the material, but some of Leonard Stringfields work is located HERE

Unfortunate imo that Michael Schratt wound up with the material, one of the more gullible people in ufology with the whole j-rod / Dan Burisch sham. Nice enough person, just no BS meter.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I have just finished reading the "1974 UFO Crashes" and I was shocked how many inaccuracies I found. First, there were a couple of references that people were being flown to New Mexico by a B-52 in 1947. My questions to the UFO experts, here on ATS, is how did people get transported in a bomber? I've been in the the cockpit and there's no where for anyone other than the crew. Next, is how can they ride on a B-52 in 1947 when it's first flight wasn't until 1952? They went on to say, they loaded a 4x5x20 foot container on a C-54. You couldn't get it through the cargo doors unless modified! The 4x5 foot dimension is no problem but the 20 foot length is. I would like to hear your input!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: buddah6

Im not sure how useful this material is going to be either, there are several points in the pdf where the author even states that he isnt all that confident in the data given.

It does appear Leonard, who was quoted some for that pdf, did try to do some background checking and also lets the reader know his level of confidence about his material.

It seems highly doubtful to me that so many crashes occurred, are we to believe this is their first rodeo? So much for technology...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

starting on page 9 of the following link is several UFO crashes as reported by military whistle blowers

link to mufon journal

Kingman crash is in there, which I have looked into, and it is pretty flimsy.

a little commonality in reports of the aliens - 4-5 ft tall, large head and eyes, small mouth ears nose, 4 digits with no thumb, hairless, and no visible reproductive organs.
edit on 16-6-2015 by 111DPKing111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKing111

Interesting stuff, not really what I was looking for. To the honest skeptic looking for confirmation, there is a little here. Stringfield was able to compare notes from various informants to confirm the stories, aliens and UFO craft at Wright-Patterson. However if someone isnt convinced by the existing catalog of ufo sightings as alien craft, I doubt this will change that.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I did some more searching on Norma Gardner. It really is amazing to me that a possible Roswell witness doesnt have more information about them readily obtainable, virtually every website has the same info posted.

link

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKing111

I am interested in the UFO phenomena but I'm tired of wading through all the bad information and the interlopers. Every few years someone comes out of the woodwork with another revelation about events that has been discussed at naamum. They offer a small twist to the course of events that wasn't brought out or discussed until a book was published in the late 1970's.

Things would be more believable if the UFO investigation hasn't become a cottage industry for the authors and lecturers. Who can tell the legitimate investigator from the entrepreneur. Early authors and lecturers like Stringfield, Kehoe, Freidman all benefited financially from the UFO phenomena. Then, if the facts do not follow the storyline it becomes a government cover-up or conspiracy.

Finally, the technical facts varies as well. The narrative in the text that you posted stated that a group of people were flown to New Mexico aboard a B-52 in 1947. I guess, that most people wouldn't find fault with this except where would these people have been seated? I would think that 95% of the people reading this have never been in the cockpit of a B-52 so it sounds plausible. Any space that isn't for the crew is electronics, bombs or gas nothing else. It is horribly cramped with no space for several passengers. The B-52 is a large airplane that requires a large ground crew and isn't like a passenger airplane that can stop to pick up people because it needs ground support. The next feat was the B-52 flying to New Mexico five years before its first flight in 1952. What is the explanation twilight zone or government cover up?

The next technical problem in the text was a 4x5x20 foot box being load onto a C-54 cargo plane. The length of 20 feet is problematic. The C-54 loads through cargo doors on the side of the airplane not through the rear like more modern cargo planes. The 20 foot length is impossible to load without a hinge in its middle.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Im already on the believer side, so I was more or less looking to see how good the evidence is we have saucers and how much the govt knows ... Im sure they know more than we do, but is it merely that they are here and observing us or do they have interaction with them?

Im ok with Stringfield making money off of it, he has to have a way of supporting himself while he investigates this mess.

If you are just trying to find out if UFOs exist, I would start HERE

Madagascar in 54 is one of my favorites since it is easy to follow - daylight sighting seen by a mass of people and silent.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I would highly recommend anyone interested in UFO research check these FILES out (same as link posted few responses back), especially all the links starting with "Stringfield". I dont see how you can come away from his work and say it isnt genuine/honest, if this was a hoaxer, he's a genius. Whatever money he made from his work, well deserved imo.

Certainly it would be nice if the evidence was better, still it is hard not to conclude that the USG does indeed have alien craft/bodies in its possession.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Doh, wrong link above...should point HERE

Some notes from the 3 Retrieval PDFs

Stringfield,Retrievals Third Kind-1,FSR79V25N4-2.pdf
-Leonard gives a general introduction into his work
-Discusses Laredo TX crash retrieval in 1948.
-California desert crash in 1952.
-Kingman UFO crash in 1953

Stringfield,Retrievals Third Kind-2,FSR79V25N5.pdf
-Informant tells of 3 bodies at Wright Patterson from a crash in 1953, Arizona desert. One body appeared female and confirmed by a friend of the informant.
-1953 Dutton Montana crash
-Norma Gardner deathbed account told to Charles Wilhelm who claims to have seen her Wright Patterson badge.
-Skirmish with aliens, one is killed and captured while the others escape. The story is more questionable than the photo of the dead alien.
-1962 New Mexico UFO crash
-1973 Military guard recounts standing guard while 3 dead aliens were examined.
-1948 Aztec, New Mexico UFO crash

Stringfield,Retrievals Third Kind-3,FSR79V25N6.pdf
-1947 Roswell crash - related by Major J.M.
-1957 Crash retrieval case related by General T
-1968 Nellis AFB UFO hovered for 3 days...3 craft come out of it, one lands at the airforce base. Alien shoots a beam of light at a Colonel who came to greet it. Just weird, but somewhat corroborated.
-1964 Riley Kansas crash retrieval, description and drawing seems really close the Ravenna case IMO.
-Wright Patterson witness to 9 alien bodies. He was told 30 were held there at Wright Patterson. Claimed 5 crashes occurred from 66-68 in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana
-Detailed Review of alien features.
-Summary statement

In the next series of Stringfield links, this one was interesting containing an informant who performed an autopsy. Starting at the bottom of page 3.
Stringfield,UFO Crash Retrievals,Status Report II-2,FSR83V28N3.pdf
edit on 18-6-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: typo

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Let me make my position known. If the evidence was presented to a impartial jury with the small amount of information that I sighted, the outcome wouldn't be PRO-UFO. The evidence has to be irrefutable to be acceptable. If stories about UFOs contain inaccuracies to embellish the story that tants the evidence. The approach to UFO studies has to be scientific and can't be relegated to the entertainment level.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

No doubt the evidence for UFO craft is much better than the evidence for crash retrievals. Im not sure reading this material how much contamination there is either. How common was the knowledge of a gray alien(general description) back when Stringfield was researching? Several informants also point to wright-patterson as a final destination, how well was that known?

Like I said above, this information is much more useful if you have already established UFOs are real via other mass sightings like Madagascar.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Unfortunate most of the material in the previous link repeats itself, skipping to the last...

The last article is Stringfields research into the Fort Dix shooting. He doesnt get far and goes to show how ufo research is mostly comprised of frustration.

LINK
edit on 18-6-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Tonights episode is about "Extremely Close Encounters" with ufo's/aliens, and it also concerns elements of "strangeness". Sounds good, and it looks like this could be the last episode of the season as well. I will watch and post comments later.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Season 2 , episode 11 - Extreme Close Encounters - We return back to a summary of all the cases on the mufon site this episode along with a QandA with Dwight Equitz. Along with Shane Ryan, I think he would make a good Ask Me Anything thread. With the 50th of Westall coming, Springer really needs to make an AMA with Shane Ryan happen !

Of course the big thing that stuck out tonight, which the episode drove home, the reason we dont already have this mystery solved is because people are afraid to speak out due to ridicule. The govt has had a much easier time covering up UFOs than it should to to the fact most people just dont take the subject seriously to the point that its a joke to even bring it up. To a lesser degree, I think many people, even on this board, wont allow themselves to believe because they need more people to say its ok first.

Some interesting things in the show

In one account in 1945, 2 boys witness a UFO, that was piloted by a human.

Last case had a officer seeing inside a UFO , the re-creation drawing just struck me as weird.

Nothing in the show that would convince a doubter, but it was a good watch.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It was good. I cannot recall hearing of most of these cases originally, but they all were noteworthy. The 3 that stuckout to me were the young lad who had a close encounter with ufo and its "pilot", who may not have been human, but was humanoid. Maybe human from the future! Then the encounter with the farmer in Iowa with the huge rectangle that dropped "fireflies" or glowing lights that went away. This reminded me alot of a case similiar to this that happened in Bucks County, Pennsylvania back in around 2000 I think it was. A woman watches as a ufo drops "fireflies" that land on trees and bushes, glowing lights, but then after abut 3 minutes or so, the lights go back up into the ufo, and then it takes off.

The Policeman and his encounter in Texas in 2007 was very interesting. 3 fingered aliens are rather popular as are 4 fingers aliens. Its sad though he had to disguise his voice for the interview. The stigma of seeing a ufo and being called crazy or psychotic or on drugs or alcohol or both is still alive, sadly. Good show!

edit on 20pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

It looks like the picture they posted on their website is from the rabbit hunting story, have you ever seen it before?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Season 2, Episode 12 - Super Powers. All the cases are on the MUFON site along with a QandA with Michael Dennin, their go to physics guy when they try to convince worm holes / time travel is theoretically possible. The cases have a much longer explanation on the website this time, hopefully they keep it up as their database doesnt include several cases.

Theme of the show is to go over cases where a UFO demonstrates something we might consider impossible. Theme is dubious and many of the cases are questionable, but still a good watch(especially the elderly couple finding the small ufo in their house). As with many other episodes, MUFON appears to be the sole source for these accounts.

The 2nd case however really stands out, it is shame if they have more cases like it, they werent included. Teenager is driving along and feels several jolts, like someone is hitting her car. The last jolt knocks her into the other lane and her driver side mirror is ripped off. She has no idea what caused it, no one else is on the road with her. She gets out to look at her car and it appears melted AND they have the photo evidence to prove it.

Then the real conspiracy theory starts
MUFON sent some paint samples off to be examined, when they go to get the results, they are told someone else claiming to be from MUFON has already gotten the report. We dont get the entire story here, like why they dont go back to the car and just get more samples. It would be interesting to hear Harvey's "The rest of the story", but instead they move on to some weird truck driver story instead.

This case is in their online database , just do a search for case number 6265 to see the original report and additional images. Not all the images are here though, the episode showed one of the front headlights was also melted.

Pic of melted car

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Obviously it is debatable if this 2nd case is even a UFO case, the show tries to claim the UFO has the super power of invisibility... Its worth mentioning that this wasnt a hit and run in the conventional sense, there were no scratches or anything to indicate Nascar type car rubbing.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
so it seems there was still one more epsiode then. I will have to pull this one up shortly, if its on my On Demand. Sounds very interesting. Thanks for the heads up!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join