It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best New UFO show

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I have recently started watching Hanger 1.
Its definately a good show with many different well known researchers participating. Recommend it.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

I like the fact they have been doing alot of different shows this season, and lots of old sighting reports going back to the 50's and 60's. Some even I was unaware of. Did you by chance catch the latest episode where they talked about the suthenticity of some ufo related government document on how to deal with ufo's. The document is the so called SOM1-)! document. I have looked around at different opinions on the web as to its authenticity, and it seems to be about half the people thinks its the real deal, and the other half, not. There were many provisions in this document related to as I mentioned, how to handle/deal with a ufo sighting, including dealing with dead ebe's as they called them, and dealing with live ebe's. One provision called for being "deceptive" in giving out too much information. Basically saying its ok to lie. Sounds like government disinformation to me.
Interesting show.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Certainly one of the more salacious episodes - crashed saucers, EBEs, military documents /cover up. Its all here.

Season 2 Episode 8 - Short question and answer with Clifford Stone(claims he was on numerous ufo recovery missions), not much to it, kinda like his appearance on the show. There is however an AMA thread with Cliff, I havent read through it yet.

From the mufon link above

Within the episode, MUFON displays three of the most important UFO crashes in history;
Kingman, AZ, in May, 1953;
Roswell, New Mexico, in July of 1967;
Southhaven Park, Long Island, in November of 1992.

Little short on corroboration, but it was a good watch. Looking forward to reading the Cliff AMA thread.
edit on 3-6-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Clifford Stone, Clifford Stone... what a wild AMA, if it werent for Springer giving this guy some cred early on, I could have saved myself a few hours of reading all that umm stuff, at least AnonymousATS was there for a few laughs. My OCD was on edge - walls of text, message board challenged, vague, easily distracted, crazy nonsense. If its all true, he has me totally fooled.

Springer says he isnt nutty as a fruitcake, highly debatable is being generous.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
bump for tonights edition it will be about Cops and UFO'S.....

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone has mentioned the Canadian Production

UFOs De-Classified

They were shown on UK TV earlier in the year. Obviously they must have been shown on Canadian TV?

I'm not sure if it's been shown in the USA but I'm sure you'll find it online now

For UK viewers all 6 episodes are available here for a limited time to watch online.

There is also a library of clips from the program available on Youtube.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blahable

I think the "In search of Aliens" has definitely come of age and hitting the mark. The skulls without the central suture, found in Malta and Peru, and everywhere else for that matter, leave a big hole in conventional archaeology . The flattened mountains around the Nazca lines certainly make it look like things are not as clear cut as they once seemed to be. Plus the Roswell stone, along with the crop circle matching the design was intriguing.

But the Nasa files, are "she said he said stuff" waste of time.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Good stuff Mirageman, I hadnt seen the F-16 pilot interview for the Belgium case. Wasnt aware of the Cosford sightings either. Looking forward to the rest of the episodes

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Season 2 episode 9 - Cops vs UFOs. The Mufon page has summary of all the cases covered on the webpage (nice) along with a QandA with Jeremy Ray(Mufon team member).

The episode takes considerable airtime showing how the military covers up these incidents. More than UFOs, I think this much is without question. One of their better episodes.

Things I found interesting.

3rd case, Fort Dix guard claims he shot an EBE while patrolling the base.

4th case, Kirkland airforce base, military guard gets a round off and hears it ricochet off the UFO.

5th case - police helicopter spots a small pear shaped ufo (basketball size) and it shoots 3 fireballs at the copter.
edit on 6-6-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

This was one of the best shows in the second season IMO. There were some of these sightings I had not heard of before, probably because they happened when I was very young. I think the Lonny Zamorra sighting in New Mexico still stands the test of time. What he saw scared him to death. I t would me too. Add the evidence left by the ufo, the burning of the soil, the indentations in the ground from the ufo.

edit on 07pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Ive seen the idea of a hoax thrown around for Zamora, but the idea of the hoax mainly started due to a professor thinking it couldnt be aliens. I just dont see it, if it was a hoax, quite extravagant. Only thing I dont like about it is the fuel source, seems most aliens sightings do not involve combustion.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
More to this Fort Dix alien shooting than I thought, wish there was a little more, but initially I didnt put much in this story at all.

ufo casebook summary

Corroborated by George Filer, interview below

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
true, if that was powered by combustion. The other sighting that is very much like this with a flame area sighted was the famous Cash/Landrum sighting in Texas around about 1980 I think. It caused considerable health conditions/problems related to radiation exposure...

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

So following up on the Kingman crash in episode 8. Everything I have read shows the evidence to be suggestive at best. Why did Mufon choose this case as the flagship for this show? Imo, it shouldnt have even made the show. Some links I found for those interested.

Kevin Randle has no faith in the story whatsoever.

Nick Redfern thinks it was a monkey test flight.

Jeff Crowell has some first hand info on researcher Harry Drew.

There are youtube interviews with Harry drew if you search Kingman ufo. There used to be website by Drew, but at least as of today, no worky - www.thekingmanufocrashes.com. There is also aDVD being sold by Drew, one(maybe the only one who bought it) reviewer said it was top notch, but didnt convince him.

If Mufon wants to be taken seriously(and ufos), they really need to vet these cases better, otherwise it just seems like a joke.

edit on 10-6-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I feel like many, repeated information and increasingly sensationalized; phrases people say taken out of context and bait/switch statements that are flashed before the episode and a huge let-down when explained correctly at the end of the piece. I really hate that kind of journalism. I would be much happier if someone just told the story behind a desk, than with all the hype.

Also, like many I am sure, I want fresh meat. Something I have not seen before. Saying that, there is so much info out there, that I doubt if it would ever satisfy me until I could actually touch something anyway.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
bump, tonights new episode concerns allegedly captured aliens and what happened to them....

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Most of these programs I watch usually lack a good story line, thin I've heard the most ridiculous hoaxes on tv, I usually just go to youtube and search "xxxx Documentary" xxxx being either alien or something related to keep it relevant and then sort by the newest publications.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blahable

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Season 2, Episode 10 - Captured Aliens. I cant believe the person who did the episode 9 page and this guy are the same, definite step back. Summary of the episode is given along with a QandA Clifford Stone, just not near as good as the last episode.

Apparently the guys at MUFON love this guy, he again has a small part in the show. Perhaps they think he is telling the truth, only embellishing? How do you tell the truth from fiction? I cant find a single reason to believe this guy. Sasquatch is really an alien is one of my favorites, no wonder we cant get film on that guy! Kandinsky had an interesting comment about him in this thread

Well I will start out by saying I had extremely low, almost non-existent expectations for this episode. After the Mars marine episode, I figured MUFON was at it again, and to some degree that is true. They start off the episode with an account of alien retrieval by a nurse Beanie, based on her story, researchers would have a long list of people to possibly corroborate. Couldnt locate a single one, on top of that, Beanie couldnt remember important details, like the number bodies, when retelling the story. Why she is in the episode at all, no idea, they could have easily filled her spot in with more information from Leonard.

On to Norma Gardner - She was a typist who inventoried UFO crash material. She observed 2 aliens being moved around. Norma Gardner is often linked to the Roswell crash, however nothing is said about that, it was more important to spend all that time on Beanie instead I guess. I couldnt find much out there on the interwebs about her, this is a deathbed account, she was threatened into silence and started talking once she got cancer. Interesting, however it would be nice to find out some information about her from those that knew her, like did she even work at Wright Patterson?

On to Leonard Stringfield - If you arent already a believer, this part isnt much good. Im in the believer camp and this kind of information is what Im looking for. Leonard has several accounts of aliens at Wright Patterson, 2 living. Hopefully find some time here to do some more research on him, according to the episode page, Michael Schratt has that info now.

EDITOR’S NOTE: The late Leonard Stringfield was noted for his research into UFO crash/retrievals (CRs). During the mid-1970s he collected reports from pilots, engineers and military personnel who claimed first-hand knowledge. Due to the highly classified nature of these operations, Leonard never released the identities of his sources. His day-to-day dictation notes are now on file at MUFON Headquarters. Historian Michael Schratt is moving through these and presents a series of References from these works.

edit on 14-6-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There was quite a bit of info presented here which I was not aware of, mostly about people who had exposure to/with the aliens. No surprise that Wright Patterson came up again as the drop off point for aliens and storage. It would be interesting to find out if the tunnels and vaults down there still exist. I suspect if aliens were stored down there they have been long moved about elsewhere. I didn't know much about Clifford Stone either, until this episode. I did some info checking on ATS about him. Looks like he was interviewed here back in 2008, and took a ton of questions. Really didn't give a whole lot of info back, in direct answers IMO. If you know as much as you say you do sir, then please SAY IT!!!! Unless your afraid of somebody contacting you and telling you the government has a long reach. I can't say I was too overly impressed by some of his vague answers. Overall though a pretty good episode. I think there were some aliens at Wright Patterson at some point, whether they are still there or not, who knows?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join