It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lot's of Ukraine Saber rattling going on right now, and the US is the last one to say anything.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The Before:

Then it came to 'election' year:

So people when you hear our politicians start running their mouths about Ukraine.

Keep these two videos in mind.

To be brutally honest here the current us administration, and those people on capitol hill.

Have a severe lack of credibility.

Always trying to have it both ways.

It is important that both videos be watched, because it is the topic.

edit on 2-3-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
With so called "leaders" like obama, kerry, clinton etc, the less they say the better we look, do not worry, obama will bow to the great putin....

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My government sits on those high horses and accuses others of actions which they have done repeatedly, a thousand times worse!

en.wikipedia.org...

August 9. Within the first two to four months of the bombings, the acute effects killed 90,000–166,000 people in Hiroshima and 60,000–80,000 in Nagasaki; roughly half of the deaths in each city occurred on the first day. During the following months, large numbers died from the effect of burns, radiation sickness, and other injuries, compounded by illness.

edit on 2-3-2014 by misschareesee2 because: .

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

We she just butt out of it...I'm not interested in what's going on in other parts of the world. I'm so tired of the US getting involved in things we have no business in.

Maybe this is a knee jerk reaction but let's here the other countries that cheered Putin say how wonderful he is now..Oh how wonderful Putin was around Syria...Maybe Obama can take a page from his playbook and be diplomatic...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by misschareesee2

I, for the life of me,cannot figure why japan was bombed by american nuclear weapons????? what could they have done to deserve that treatment???

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Today it's more about the indirect one to punch rather than dropping bombs on somebody..easier to arm the rebels and let them do the unthinkable rather than get our hands dirty...all large and small countries are do this...Proxy Wars are all the rage boys and girls..

This is going to be quick my friends and will not lead to World War Three...nor would China taking over Taiwan start World War Three....in fact it is my position that World War Three will never happen...it's easier to bleed a country out financially than use force and with the current technology it seems pretty easy. The military is just a money making machine that needs to happen to make people feel safe in this day and age..

EMP's would ruin any country so why have all this elaborate weaponry when we don't even use half the stuff...sorry I'm ranting..

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Seriously? Pearl Harbor?

Was not sure if you were joking...if you are saying it was an excessive response unfortunately it's war...
edit on 2-3-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The civilians were the victims in that holocaust. Pearl Harbor (done by trained military, not little grade school kids) was allowed to happen.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

When you open the can you better be adult enough to handle what is inside....they started the war, and dragged us in, they dealt with the results. War is not a pretty thing, and there are unintended results of this ugly thing called war. You ever see another country's military or nationalist take innocent lives? what about the WTC attack? there was a day care center there, yes with children present. bombs going off, children shot in schools, it goes on and on, why see only one evil when there are many, many evils, we are not alone in this craphole, you have many entities to point your finger at...why only one on your radar???

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The only reason the US is quiet right now is because they are waiting to see how their plan worked out.

Throw something against against the wall and see how it sticks...If it Doesn't stick, Kill it.

USA, USA, USA! (excuse the sarcasm)

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Or maybe your current administration has figured out how not to behave badly, unlike het previous one?

It has a good role model for that

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I would not line my cat's litter box with the washington post...it is 98% BS already.....

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by jude11

Or maybe your current administration has figured out how not to behave badly, unlike het previous one?

Believe me...

NOT MY ADMINISTRATION.

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Maybe you should read the article - after all there's a 1 in 50 chance it isn't BS.....

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I have read his crap before, I look at the source, I find mainstream media useless to give the truth to anyone, but there are some that just plain suck, and that is one of them...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by jude11

Unlike the previous one ?

Did you watch the videos ?

Cause it sure the hell doesn't sound like it.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Fareed Zakaria? Really? Could you pick a more partisan source? I might as well cite someone like Bill Kristol to defend GW Bush and tell you it might not be crap.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The only reason the US is quiet right now is because they are waiting to see how their plan worked out.

What plan? Do you think the US instigated all of this? I suppose that's entirely possible though it seems like instability in Ukraine is going to benefit Russia far more than the West. Ukraine is incredibly important economically for Russia and the amount of gas being funneled through it alone is worth the fight for control (subtle or not) in the long run. Add to that the untapped oil reserves discovered not long ago off the coasts of Ukraine and Romania and it starts making more sense that Russia was getting worried about a pro Putin puppet being ousted.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by jude11

Not a chance.
Or one could say it another way, when hell freezes over.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

teslahowitzer

I, for the life of me,cannot figure why japan was bombed by american nuclear weapons????? what could they have done to deserve that treatment???

Because Truman wanted it all over before the Red Army, got a look in. He wanted to keep Stalin out of it at all costs. Plus he wanted to frighten the Russians with the power of the nukes which was the only language Stalin understood. By trying them out, they could see what they did.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join