It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lot's of Ukraine Saber rattling going on right now, and the US is the last one to say anything.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Yes he has already forgotten Ukraina and are now back on the political correct track, threatening Israel again. A country which he knows apposes no threat to him (like Russia) and will cause the leftwing global political establishment to once again lick his back and again sweet-talk him. Thus Israel once again serves as the worlds ‘Prügelknabe’ and as a suitable mean to move the attention from his lack of acting as a great leader and his cowardly inaction in the Ukrainan/Russian conflict. Mocking Israel is always a safer winner card to play out when all else fails.

www.bloombergview.com...

edit on 3-3-2014 by helius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

Him, and his group of clowns have no clue how to work this policy, and will drive this train off the cliff and praise their superior intellect and insight of ignorance and deception, The best way to approach this will be the last thing they will do and their dialog proves their pattern...we really elected this moron...twice???

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Could it be . . . because . . .

the puppet masters have directed . . . a low key stance . . . designed to encourage a full scale attack on the USA . . .

I see where the treasonous Narcissist in Chief, the Destroyer in Chief, the chronic pathological liar--the O himself ORDERED 5 AIRCRAFT CARRIERS IN NEWPORT AT ONE TIME

IN GREAT VIOLATION OF STANDING ORDERS SINCE PEARL HARBOR.

How much more can he do to insure/ask for an attack than he's already done economically and a list of other ways?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
These video clips are really informative for us to know about current world.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

teslahowitzer
reply to post by misschareesee2

I, for the life of me,cannot figure why japan was bombed by american nuclear weapons????? what could they have done to deserve that treatment???

They wern't American nuclear weapons.

2nd

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

misschareesee2

The civilians were the victims in that holocaust. Pearl Harbor (done by trained military, not little grade school kids) was allowed to happen.

So if someone tries to punch you, and you stop them, you just kinda say "oh good one, you almost got me lol!"

Whether or not the US knew about Pearl harbor, the Japanese did in fact declare war on the US and attack us on our own soil.

You suggest that when a country attempts to blow up your major naval port, and declares war on you, that you ignore it? Seriously?

Bringing up the bombing in WWII is basically a non-sequitur to be honest, it has absolutely no bearing on anything the US is doing involving the Ukraine.

Iraq, Afghanistan, etc are the reasons the US has no right to preach about Ukraine. Bombing Japan is not.

If you want to know how innocent the Japanese are, ask the Chinese. You seem to understand little about the dynamic of WWII.
edit on 3-3-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

teslahowitzer
reply to post by misschareesee2

I, for the life of me,cannot figure why japan was bombed by american nuclear weapons????? what could they have done to deserve that treatment???

First of all, this whole massive emotional negative response people have about nuclear weapons, it did not exist in WWII. You must use context when examining history. In the modern world nuclear weapons illicit deep fear, they are seen in a huge negative light now. That wasn't so back then. They didn't exist back then.

So the US didn't nuke someone, when nuking someone meant the same thing as it does today.

Second of all, you evidently are so used to silly "military actions" the US has taken around the globe in recent years you don't know what war actually is. WWII was a WORLD war, it was total war, all sides were fighting for their survival.

Additionally the axis powers were also researching nuclear weapons, do you seriously, honestly think Hitler and/or Hirohito would NOT have used nukes, if their programs were advanced more than ours?

The very act you condemn could be the only reason the world isn't run by Japanese Imperial ASIA and Nazi EUROPE. They were trying to nukes just like us, and if they got them first, they would have used them too.

Before making such emotional knee-jerk reactions, maybe think a little deeper into the issue?

Germany killed massive numbers of european civillians, Japan killed MASSIVE numbers of Chinese and other asian civilians, the number killed by the nukes are totally inconsequential compared to the number of dead from the total war. Why do you think it's OK to kill millions of people with bullets, bayonets, torture, medical experiments, forced starvation, etc but you kill a much smaller number, much quicker, with nukes (that again had no global emotional attachment to them) and you think it's the worse thing ever?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

chrismarco

Seriously? Pearl Harbor?

Was not sure if you were joking...if you are saying it was an excessive response unfortunately it's war...
edit on 2-3-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

Look at all the innocents that were killed by those bombs it should have been considered a war crime. So yes it was an excessive response that should have never happened. If we really wanted to end the war in the right way all we had to do was accept their offer of surrender.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Germany killed massive numbers of european civillians, Japan killed MASSIVE numbers of Chinese and other asian civilians, the number killed by the nukes are totally inconsequential compared to the number of dead from the total war. Why do you think it's OK to kill millions of people with bullets, bayonets, torture, medical experiments, forced starvation, etc but you kill a much smaller number, much quicker, with nukes (that again had no global emotional attachment to them) and you think it's the worse thing ever?

So just because they did it we should do it? You do know the Command staff was against using the bombs and after they were used spoke out against the President for using them. The radiation from these bombs had a much more destructive potential because it affected people on a genetic level. So if you didn't kill the people you more than likely kill the children they even haven't had yet.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
So... back to the OP... Because it's a requirement to put the trolls back in their basement rooms, I did not vote for Obama in either election nor the republican du jour. I haven't voted mainstream party in a long time. That said:

I keep reading comments about how Obama has no nads and hasn't 'done anything', Obama needs to 'do' something, the U.S. is just rolling over, etc. So what exactly do all you parental basement dwelling, armchair generals suggest we do? Should we bomb Russia? Send troops to the Ukraine? A naval confrontation? What exactly? Is there anything that you can conjure-up that would cause Putin to back down? Cause I, for one, would love to hear it. I can think of any number of things that would make a dangerous and bad situation exceedingly worse and cost the U.S. in every sense of the word but am at a loss to find an upside move. So, I'd love to hear yours. By the comments I've read you clearly must have a better plan.

edit on 3-3-2014 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Obuma has an instant warning for Putin. I find it rather curious that it took him so long to weigh in on Syria......?
I do not understand politics, and as soon as I start to figure out how the game is played, they change the rules again.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

jtma508
So... back to the OP... Because it's a requirement to put the trolls back in their basement rooms, I did not vote for Obama in either election nor the republican du jour. I haven't voted mainstream party in a long time. That said:

I keep reading comments about how Obama has no nads and hasn't 'done anything', Obama needs to 'do' something, the U.S. is just rolling over, etc. So what exactly do all you parental basement dwelling, armchair generals suggest we do? Should we bomb Russia? Send troops to the Ukraine? A naval confrontation? What exactly? Is there anything that you can conjure-up that would cause Putin to back down? Cause I, for one, would love to hear it. I can think of any number of things that would make a dangerous and bad situation exceedingly worse and cost the U.S. in every sense of the word but am at a loss to find an upside move. So, I'd love to hear yours. By the comments I've read you clearly must have a better plan.

edit on 3-3-2014 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

When someone blasts off their mouth, and then does nothing, they look weak and pathetic. That's just how it is. If you go to prison, mouth off, and then cower in the corner you're seen as far weaker than someone that's just quiet.

To avoid looking weak he could have simply shut up, and not made threats he wasn't going to follow through on.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

spurgeonatorsrevenge

darkbake
reply to post by neo96

Just came to catch up on Ukraine news -starring useful posts.
edit on 02pmSun, 02 Mar 2014 21:45:19 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Then you surely didn't having any starring to do on this thread a?

Oh man! You are correct, sir! Only Neo's posts at that point.
edit on 13amThu, 13 Mar 2014 01:23:18 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Since some of the clips are from FOX news i might have a hard time as i recalled back in 06 FOX News were the biggest cheers of the war itself to.

So Sean Hannity should probably look in the mirror for once.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

ahqaf
These video clips are really informative for us to know about current world.

Not quite very informative to know about current world. If you know just how Cheerful FOX News has being for Bush, Iraqi war.
And if republican was in Charge today what he or she would to Russia? threaten Russia with Nukes?

Yeah thats a really a clever idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join