It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lot's of Ukraine Saber rattling going on right now, and the US is the last one to say anything.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Did he say anything that was actually WRONG?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

OP would have us believe this is all the fault of the Democrats, for voting to go along with Republicans in the invasion of Iraq. What the OP is failing to recall is the sheer number of LIES pouring out of the Bush admin. convincing some Dems to vote that way. "Yellow cake uranium", "WMDs", and the phony evidence connecting Saddam to Al Qaeda and the 9/11 attack (to name a few).

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Blackmarketeer

What the OP is failing to recall is the sheer number of LIES pouring out of the Bush admin. convincing some Dems to vote that way.

So, are you actually claiming that the Dems are so stupid they can not think for themselves?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Blackmarketeer

OP would have us believe this is all the fault of the Democrats, for voting to go along with Republicans in the invasion of Iraq. What the OP is failing to recall is the sheer number of LIES pouring out of the Bush admin. convincing some Dems to vote that way. "Yellow cake uranium", "WMDs", and the phony evidence connecting Saddam to Al Qaeda and the 9/11 attack (to name a few).

Didn't say anything about 'fault'.

The Democrats in their own words that are STILL in Washington.

Bush administration lies ?

You watched neither video did you?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

burntheships

Blackmarketeer

What the OP is failing to recall is the sheer number of LIES pouring out of the Bush admin. convincing some Dems to vote that way.

So, are you actually claiming that the Dems are so stupid they can not think for themselves?

'

Yeah that is what they are saying.

Astounding.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Saddam was using mustard gas on the kurds in the north of iraq, he had labs that were holding the vanished gasses that went to syria, mustard gas IS a WMD, but do not forget kwait, what happened there is forgotten so easily, but as far as having reasonable faith during a crisis in bammy, clinton, and kerry??? really???

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

teslahowitzer
Saddam was using mustard gas on the kurds in the north of iraq, he had labs that were holding the vanished gasses that went to syria, mustard gas IS a WMD, but do not forget kwait, what happened there is forgotten so easily, but as far as having reasonable faith during a crisis in bammy, clinton, and kerry??? really???

They haven an 'answer' to that to!

'We' gave them to him!!!!!

They just conveniently leave out this fact:

Wikipedia's article on Iraq's WMDs gives a good rundown of the international contributions:

All told

, 52% of Iraq's international chemical weapon equipment was of German origin.
Around 21% of Iraq’s international chemical weapon equipment was French.
About 100 tons of mustard gas also came from Brazil.
The United Kingdom paid for a chlorine factory that was intended to be used for manufacturing mustard gas
An Austrian company gave Iraq calutrons for enriching uranium. The nation also provided heat exchangers, tanks, condensers, and columns for the Iraqi chemical weapons infrastructure, 16% of the international sales.
Singapore gave 4,515 tons of precursors for VX, sarin, tabun, and mustard gasses to Iraq.
The Dutch gave 4,261 tons of precursors for sarin, tabun, mustard, and tear gasses to Iraq.
Egypt gave 2,400 tons of tabun and sarin precursors to Iraq and 28,500 tons of weapons designed for carrying chemical munitions.
India gave 2,343 tons of precursors to VX, tabun, Sarin, and mustard gasses.
Luxemburg gave Iraq 650 tons of mustard gas precursors.
Spain gave Iraq 57,500 munitions designed for carrying chemical weapons. In addition, they provided reactors, condensers, columns and tanks for Iraq’s chemical warfare program, 4.4% of the international sales.
China provided 45,000 munitions designed for chemical warfare.

jarrarsupariver.blogspot.com...

There go to 'answer' for everything is to blame anyone with an R by their names.

And are NEVER accountable for anything they do.

edit on 2-3-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Just came to catch up on Ukraine news -starring useful posts.
edit on 02pmSun, 02 Mar 2014 21:45:19 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

True, very true, I do not follow in lock step, but if I had to choose between the two only......I pick the R...only out of the alternative...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

neo96

Astounding.

Indeed. The highest degree of ignorance to claim after 6 years they still can
not think for themselves. They should be embarrassed, they probably do not
realize that though.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

teslahowitzer
reply to post by misschareesee2

I, for the life of me,cannot figure why japan was bombed by american nuclear weapons????? what could they have done to deserve that treatment???

I think they complained about the oil shipments to Japan and because the US would not renew shipments, Japan sided with Germany. However Japan made a very serious mistake, they should have ridden out the oil shortages rather than attack Pearl Harbor as that simply gave the US an excuse to test its new toy, since it could not test it on Germany because of treaties and agreements going back to at least 1158 (?).

I seem to remember that was the reason, correction required? Anyone out there have different info?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by jude11

Or maybe your current administration has figured out how not to behave badly, unlike het previous one?

It has a good role model for that

Hahahahaha, LMAO! I needed that, you have your moments humor, to be sure.

Puppets can't figure out sh**t.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
What we need to do is mind our own damn business. I'm sick of us being the world police. # helping other countries. Why should we help them when we can't even take care of our own country. I'm all for isolationism right now until we get our own # under control.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

teslahowitzer
reply to post by misschareesee2

I, for the life of me,cannot figure why japan was bombed by american nuclear weapons????? what could they have done to deserve that treatment???

Huh? Do you know anything about the Japanese during WW2? Bataan Death March, flea bombs on China, chemical weapons, etcEtcThey weren't very nice. The bomb was horrible, but it was about the only thing that could have stopped them and end the war.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

neo96
The Before:

To be brutally honest here the current us administration, and those people on capitol hill.

Have a severe lack of credibility.

Always trying to have it both ways.

It is important that both videos be watched, because it is the topic.

edit on 2-3-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Your thread is a bait and switch, it has nothing to-do with the Ukraine and appears to be a rant if anything.

I am not sure what your point is.

Using 9/11 as an excuse, and falsely presenting evidence distiguish Iraq part 2.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GroidNificent

I agree!

But war makes demand for war materials, and as we have seen in the past war is easy to synthesis. IRAQ

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spurgeonatorsrevenge

No it isn't.

It has everything to do with the US taking the 'moral high ground' when it comes to Ukraine.

Since the last decade is on display that those people in Washington will say whatever the hell they want.
edit on 3-3-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

darkbake
reply to post by neo96

Just came to catch up on Ukraine news -starring useful posts.
edit on 02pmSun, 02 Mar 2014 21:45:19 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Then you surely didn't having any starring to do on this thread a?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

neo96

No it isn't.

It has everything to do with the US taking the 'moral high ground' when it comes to Ukraine.

Since the last decade is on display that those people in Washington will say whatever the hell they want.
edit on 3-3-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

The "moral high ground" would be to stay out of the politics of other nations.

Yes those people on Washington speak a lot of BS

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

The "moral high ground" would be to stay out of the politics of other nations.

Then Russia needs to stay the hell out of Ukraine then eh?

They also need to stay out of Georgia.

They also need to stay out of Syria.

They need to stay out of Iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join