It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 534
<< 531  532  533    535  536  537 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorT
Uh oh, Putin's game is unravelling day-by-day, hour-by-hour and minute-by-minute...

@grasswire: Intercepted Phone Calls Show #Putin Called The Shots On European Hostages In #Ukraine t.co... #Russia

If, He called the shot's .He released them, huh. terrible Putin. Shooting yourself in the foot, with that slander.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

With CIA and FBI working with and advising Ukrainian government "anti-terrorism" operations, odds are that most of Russia's covert efforts will be thwarted, preempted, or mitigated.

Who needs NATO, when you have the CIA and FBI on your side?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorT

Yes, because Turkey sure has the best human rights record; right.

They are the last country to be criticizing anyone else about how to treat an ethnic group.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Uh oh, Putin's game is unravelling day-by-day, hour-by-hour and minute-by-minute...

@grasswire: Intercepted Phone Calls Show #Putin Called The Shots On European Hostages In #Ukraine t.co... #Russia

Nice try.

The recording was between:
Colonel Igor Girkin & Vladimir Lukin (Putin’s special envoy).

This was done AFTER OSCE asked for Russia's help in their release:
OSCE hopes for Moscow's support in release of military inspectors in Ukraine's Slavyansk

MOD NOTE: Removed Personal Attack
edit on 5/4/2014 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's not my "self-serving propaganda". If you have any issues I suggest you contact Forbes. Nevertheless it is quite clear the OSCE monitors were pawns for Vladimir Putin after he lost control of all those soldiers/militia/thugs he sent into Ukraine.

Intercepted Phone Calls Show Putin Called The Shots On European Hostages In Ukraine

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SurrenderingAmerica

Nice try.

The recording was between:
Colonel Igor Girkin & Vladimir Lukin (Putin’s special envoy).

This was done AFTER OSCE asked for Russia's help in their release:
OSCE hopes for Moscow's support in release of military inspectors in Ukraine's Slavyansk

ProfessorT shares his self-serving propaganda.

. . . Meanwhile, Council of EU says: Thanks!
Council of Europe thanks Russia for mediating in release of OSCE military observers

Uh oh, ProfessorT's game is unravelling day-by-day, hour-by-hour and minute-by-minute...

Did you even listen to the video? Girkin specifically said he was given orders to cooperate with Lukin. Than goes on to say his job was given to him from higher up (Putin i guess) and hes supposed to coordinate the release. Its pretty cut and dry Girkin is obviously getting orders from someone and that someone seems to be giving orders to Lukin to coordinate. The only way this could be false is if the conversation was faked and if it was im sure Russia would have pointed that out.

PS wanted to say this this is a discussion on a topic why do you feel the need to attack someone simply show him to be wrong and move on. If you cant seperate your emotions from a conversation you might want to stop participating if it causes you that much grief. As they say chill out he didnt write the article he posted it. To attack his motivations is silly.
edit on 5/4/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
www.vesti-online.com...

This is an article in Bosnian about that scum bag shooting at the burning building, he was instrumental in the original protests in Maidan.

Videos at bottom

Translation (It's not the best)

The internet has released footage that shows how a man armed with a pistol shot to the windows of a burning building the house unions in Odessa, where he killed 46 people . Molotov cocktail at the house unions in Odessa The man in the video wearing a bulletproof and repeatedly shot in the direction of the burning house of the union. On the second shot, the same person on the phone to someone explains that he and his men were not armed and that they clashed with armed profederalnim activists . WARNING : VIDEO IS UZMEMIRUJUĆEG CONTENT ! It is presented in the video as " Sotnik Mikola " by leaders of protest in the square Mejdan in Kiev called themselves by phone saying that he was wounded in the leg , although the footage clearly shows that this is not true. This is a monster who shot at people who were fleeing from fire Both video footage showed several thousand users and sparked a series of convictions for hypocrisy and opening fire on the people locked in the building of the House of Trade Unions . Fire survivors reported that they had to shelter in the house of the trade unions , to fled from the aggressive mass , which was previously burned their camp . Hell in Odessa : At least 38 dead ! Estremista then started to trade unions through the windows of the house throwing Molotov cocktails , causing a fire . Eyewitnesses claim that those who had fled the fire , extremists beat . In fear of extremists who surrounded the house of union activists profederalni not left the building in which they burned , suffocated or have sought refuge by jumping from the window . The Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs gave a completely different version of events, noting that the victim provoked the riots fire and Molotov cocktails hurled from higher floors of the building . However , a number of video recordings show that the Molotov cocktails were thrown at the building.

edit on 4-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

yeah i think tubby needs to go to jail do not pass go do not collect 200. But sad part is that wont happen because there is no police to speak of.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

snip (they changed their comment)

What about all the boys in camo around him? People here are trying to say that it was just pro Kiev protesters and that it got outta hand, it is starting more and more to look like this was a planned execution of the people in that building.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
dp

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: ProfessorT

Seems that some of Russia's more outspoken officials have gone kind of quiet.

Let's hope that's good not bad...

Putin's best options are in not invading openly but very much so covertly.

He should send many more 'green men' with much better arms and mechanisms to fight off the Ukranian Army in S-E regions.

Once referendums are held then the regions can decide their own future and which country they want to be with.

After this next agenda for Kremlin is to make sure anti-Russia elements do not take to power in Kiev. This will help in making sure any part of Ukraine will not join NATO.

Best would be for Kiev to openly declare that it will not join NATO anytime for next two decades. That would solve all the problems and stop various factors from breaking up their country or plunging it into a civil war.

Seems best solutions come in very simple and small packages.

Those who accept them beyond their egos and hatred, end up benefiting in both short and long run.

Time is running out very fast and Kiev should make that announcement soon.

So Putin should just send in 'more' invaders?

At least you have enough sense to finally admit that he has been doing that all along.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Yeah unlikely second video is blurry as hell. Why would you assume its a plan?? Most likely he was part of the group from Kiev who indeed came there for the may day rally.This is that whole right sector showing up thing came from it was planned peoplle from Kiev attended several demonstrations i suspect they may have organised them as well but i cant prove it. This is one of the reason we saw the Ukrainians come out in large numbers because they are off work and hold parades every year at this time its the norm for them. God i wish we had something like that any way seeing people participate in a rally / festival doesnt prove affiliation but im thinking this guy may be a former police officer. After the Maiden protest alot of police officers to avoid prosecution fled to eastern Ukraine and this makes me wonder if he doesnt know those officers.

One more thing people need to look at facts in a straight forward manner i see people trying to use the slightest thing to prove a theory. If he was right sector no proof but than how many where there 2 or 200 or 2000 we have no idea. Remember right sector is by far a minority in Ukraine i read somewhere they had 4000 members sounds like alot but millions live in Ukraine.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Without giving too much away - through my personal connections - I am in direct contact with Tatars in Crimea. Additionally, they are in contact with Turkish authorities given the discrimination by the Russian Federation. Watch this space.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Without giving too much away - through my personal connections - I am in direct contact with Tatars in Crimea. Additionally, they are in contact with Turkish authorities given the discrimination by the Russian Federation. Watch this space.

Tatars are pissed for one Russia wont allow there leader back into Crimea. Crimea is going to have a civil war of there own here very soon.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Tatars are pissed for one Russia wont allow there leader back into Crimea. Crimea is going to have a civil war of there own here very soon.
The difficulty they are facing at the moment is the lack of help they are receiving from Turkey. Essentially it is all politics and Turkey doesn't want to be dragged into any sort of confrontation with Russia because it could make things worse for the Tatars in Crimea. I nearly forgot that Turkey is also a member of NATO.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Here you go a little video from Donetsk...

Astounding ignorance on display here.

Pro-Russian separatists in this video go down to a police station and start beating police officers with bricks and destroying their building and then get surprised when these same police use tear gas and shoot rubber bullets.

The nerve of the one guy they interview at saying they were 'peaceful protesters'.

It is the same insanity and doublespeak, again and again.
edit on 4-5-2014 by ALoveSupreme because: typo as its hard to type on touchscreen with nails

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Wow. I'm coming across some photos of the individuals that died in the Odessa bldg.

They're showing people shot in the head near objects with bullet holes in them. . .

I know there were reports of pro-kiev supporters running into the bldg.

. . . But some of the more disturbing images is of what appears to be a pregnant woman, leaning over backwards on a desk with an electrical cord wrapped around her neck. And the entire room & woman shows NO indications of being on fire! And in one of the photos shows a woman completely pantless (more than likely raped).

Jesus! and these people are still running around on the loose. . .

**WARNING** Graphic images:
Odessa_evidence

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SurrenderingAmerica
Wow. I'm coming across some photos of the individuals that died in the Odessa bldg.

They're showing people shot in the head near objects with bullet holes in them. . .

I know there were reports of pro-kiev supporters running into the bldg.

. . . But some of the more disturbing images is of what appears to be a pregnant woman, leaning over backwards on a desk with an electrical cord wrapped around her neck. And the entire room & woman shows NO indications of being on fire! And in one of the photos shows a woman completely pantless (more than likely raped).

Jesus! and these people are still running around on the loose. . .

**WARNING** Graphic images:
Odessa_evidence

Seen them earlier disturbing and upsetting

And some members here trying to justify the actions that took place that day, all I say to them is look at those pictures.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

OK. Show us the autopsy reports to verify the rape,gunshot wounds. Also Smoke inhalation kills without fire burning a body sometimes. I seen moltov tossers on top of the building apparently agitating the crowd below from the first pictures too. yep they brought it on themselves.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Absolutely agree.

It's hard restraining one's emotions when you start analyzing the evidence within the bldg.

The individuals that did this, their defense can't be justified. Deplorable.

top topics

<< 531  532  533    535  536  537 >>

join