It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

dragonridr

demus

dragonridr

asen_y2k
RT reporter:

There'll b a special operation agnst #Donetsk & #Lugansk protestors tonight,front storm.My reliable sources. #Tsarev #Ukraine pres candidate

Well its time to get them out of the buildings its been a week. No country would allow protestors to take over a government building for a week. I could only imagine what would happen id protestors tried to take over the state capitol for a week but im sure they would be forcibly removed from the premises.

it seems like Ukraine will allow protestors to keep the building and even more.
if you were really expecting some kind of blitz crackdown on Russians, you were dreaming wishfully.

Doesnt matter there supposed to be Ukrainian citizens and not Russians meaning they are subject to Ukrainian law and need to be arrested for at the very least trespassing. Though id probably add inciting a riot and charge them for damages as well.

they are both, Ukrainian citizens who are Russians.
or you would make them decide between the two?

Ukrainian law?

I hope you are aware that in situations like this things like "Ukrainian law" are not perfectly defined; they are changing legislature and adopting new laws all the time.

just to mention law regarding Russian language.

what would happen if somebody decides to outlaw use of Spanish language in USA?

would some people in some regions of USA question that?

you are talking like there is "Russian insurgency" in otherwise perfectly functional country.

well, the truth is different - Ukraine is in mess mostly thanks to "people in suits coming and going to Kiev to "support" the people""

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

edit on 12-4-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

@StateOfUkraine: #Video of armed pro-#Kremlin men that seized a police station in #Sloviansk eastern #Ukraine t.co...

@StateOfUkraine: Some of the military gear we're observing in #Sloviansk #Ukraine (eg sniper rifles) is suspiciously advanced for a ragtag group of activists

edit on 12-4-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

#Ukraine's interior minister announced that Ukrainian special forces have been dispatched to #Sloviansk to free the police station there.

Some of the military gear we're observing in #Sloviansk #Ukraine (eg sniper rifles) is suspiciously advanced for a ragtag group of activists

edit on 12/4/14 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Almost similar attire to the "Crimean Self Defence Forces".
edit on 12-4-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Sure these Guys are Pro Russian Protesters

Regular/Special Forces of Russia

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

#Video of shots fired and possible casualties by pro-#Kremlin men in #Sloviansk eastern #Ukraine youtube.com/watch?v=1G2Hbr…

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

SajeevJino
Sure these Guys are Pro Russian Protesters

Regular/Special Forces of Russia

Well at least Russias consistent hopefully they remember to take the plates off their vehicles this time. This could escalate quickly now that EU agreed to help Ukraine with security.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Armed pro-#Kremlin commandos inside #Sloviansk #Ukraine police station are building barricades

#Russian #Kremlin-controlled #TV is reporting that raid in #Sloviansk #Ukraine may be a staged provocation by Ukrainian authorities

#SBU contact: problem with #Ukraine's security forces is that they are completely saturated with Russian agents and thus can barely function

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
One thing I don't understand, why would they seize a police station in an unknown city? What is the strategic importance of that city?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

**Breaking** A pro-Russia contact in #Donetsk just called me to say they have taken control of the SBU building there, at Schorsa 62.

Breaking reports of shooting and SBU building capture in Sloviansk - heading right there now from #Lugansk. #Ukraine #Russia

Can't confirm yet, but it looks like pro-#Kremlin commando takeover in #Sloviansk #Ukraine is not limited to just the police station.

edit on 12/4/14 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

@StateOfUkraine: Can't confirm yet, but it looks like pro-#Kremlin commando takeover in #Sloviansk #Ukraine is not limited to just the police station.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

If this is the case, do you think these are the Russian military? Same as it was in Crimea, without insignia?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Xcathdra
Being a coup did not take place in Ukraine I don't grant the premise of your opinion.

So you are denying that the euromaidan/svoboda nazi thugs ousted yanukovich, took the capital and "remade" the government?
And we are the ones speaking nonsense?
Go talk to your handlers, you wont be able to keep this charade much longer like this...
edit on 2014u48201404am12 by Yusomad because: typos, what else

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

asen_y2k

If this is the case, do you think these are the Russian military? Same as it was in Crimea, without insignia?
I'm certain that the majority of those armed men are Russian Special Forces. The way they are dressed, their equipment and even down to their body language. There seems to be a robust confidence about them...standing in the middle of the road without a care in the world with huge rifles. It might sound strange but it all builds in to the bigger picture.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

#Russian TV is reporting that city hall in #Sloviansk #Ukraine has been taken over. We can't confirm this yet.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

asen_y2k
One thing I don't understand, why would they seize a police station in an unknown city? What is the strategic importance of that city?

unknown doesn't have to be "not important".

In 1676 a fortress named Tor was built at the confluence of the Kazenyy Torets and Sukhyy Torets rivers

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

SBU contact: if takeover in #Sloviansk is more than 1 building, #Ukrainian army will have to be deploy there. #Russia likely to invade then

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

ProfessorT

asen_y2k

I'm certain that the majority of those armed men are Russian Special Forces. The way they are dressed, their equipment and even down to their body language. There seems to be a robust confidence about them...standing in the middle of the road without a care in the world with huge rifles. It might sound strange but it all builds in to the bigger picture.

that is what you think, do you have any proof except "the way they are dressed", "their equipment" and "body language"?

you are talking like Ukraine and Russia are two completely different countries culturally and like they don't have anything in common.

I would like to see any proof of your claims, really.

new topics

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join