It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

darkorange
News update is here.
The puppet Yacenuyk says the law would undergo modification to give south - east regions legit right to do referendum.
Opinion out there is that puppets do that for the sole purpose to legitimise referendum to the west regions of Ukraine essentially prepping grounds to join west territories to EU and having himself an escapades.

cheers) Now you can erase my post.

I started a thread about "government" of Ukraine backing up and together with the West losing the game to Putin.

West & Ukraine Losing Regions to Russia
edit on 11-4-2014 by demus because: providing necesesities

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

asen_y2k
RT reporter:

There'll b a special operation agnst #Donetsk & #Lugansk protestors tonight,front storm.My reliable sources. #Tsarev #Ukraine pres candidate

Well its time to get them out of the buildings its been a week. No country would allow protestors to take over a government building for a week. I could only imagine what would happen id protestors tried to take over the state capitol for a week but im sure they would be forcibly removed from the premises.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

dragonridr

asen_y2k
RT reporter:

There'll b a special operation agnst #Donetsk & #Lugansk protestors tonight,front storm.My reliable sources. #Tsarev #Ukraine pres candidate

Well its time to get them out of the buildings its been a week. No country would allow protestors to take over a government building for a week. I could only imagine what would happen id protestors tried to take over the state capitol for a week but im sure they would be forcibly removed from the premises.

it seems like Ukraine will allow protestors to keep the building and even more.
if you were really expecting some kind of blitz crackdown on Russians, you were dreaming wishfully.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Wookiep

darkorange
News update is here.
The puppet Yacenuyk says the law would undergo modification to give south - east regions legit right to do referendum.

I'm confused did Yanukovych say this? If so, western Ukraine won't recognize it as they do not consider him the legit president anymore. Was it Turchynov who said it?

Opinion out there is that puppets do that for the sole purpose to legitimise referendum to the west regions of Ukraine essentially prepping grounds to join west territories to EU and having himself an escapades.

So no matter what happens, even if referendums are legitimized then the west is bad and wrong? So, if Ukraine acts against Pro-Russian aggression, ie taking over buildings/hostages etc it's bad, if it legitimizes referendums it's bad. Just what exactly is expected here?

Now you can erase my post.

Why would anyone do that?

What aggression? Where, when?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by darkorange

Please don't answer my questions with a question which really didn't have much to do with your original statement. You know what I'm referring to.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Wookiep

Please don't answer my questions with a question which really didn't have much to do with your original statement. You know what I'm referring to.

Your previous answer was also a question, when I clearly named a particular puppet that said that. Just re read my post once more and get back to me when you have real question, please.

Cheers)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

DJW001

renden

DJW001

pookle

DJW001

renden
You both fail.

Same site, same news, just get informed.

Russia Returns Favor, Sees Chinese Yuan As World Reserve Currency

Following China's unwillingness to vote against Russia at the UN and yesterday's news that China will sue Ukraine for $3bn loan repayment, it seems Russia is returning the favor. Speaking at the Chinese Economic Development Forum, ITAR-TASS reports, the Chief Economist of Russia's largest bank stated that "China's Yuan may become the third reserve currency in the in the future."

Managing Director and Chief Economist of investment company Sberbank Yevgeny Gavrilenkov said at the 15th governmental Chinese economic development forum in the Chinese capital on Sunday (via ITAR-TASS):

"China’s yuan (renminbi) may become a third reserve currency in the world in the future"

"This forecast can be made on figures of domestic economic growth. Probably the country will keep high GDP growth rate and the GDP volume will increase to around 14-16 trillion U.S. dollars for a brief period of time, the indicators comparable to the European Union and the United States.

Meanwhile, Chinese securities are more attractive for the countries that have a surplus in economy, particularly the Middle East states; and China will obviously follow the path of securing the country’s assets,"

They been working on this deal for years, first signing was back in 2010;

"China-Russia currency agreement further threatens U.S. dollar"

www.ibtimes.com...

Gas deal is based on the Russian-Chinese currency agreement and will completely bypass the dollar, so world market pricing in dollars is completely not relevant.

That's the entire point, that's why it's the Holy Grail deal for both Russia and China.

For Russia it's the end of dependency on the dollar, for China it is energy surplus with out dependency on US politics.

You got four stars for denying reality. I can only assume that years of Communist propaganda have rendered Russians incapable of understanding how markets work.

The same could be said of Capatilist propaganda, free market et al. Well, markets are manipulated and rigged.

Communism in Russia has not existed for decades.
edit on 11-4-2014 by pookle because: (no reason given)

Is the irony intentional?

Which century are you living in?

No irony intended.

I'm not the one spouting Communist era propaganda!

Hey look everybody, the Reds are coming, it's Red Dawn, evil commies with Koreans and Vietcong are invading Alaska and California, Cuba is invading Miami, Statue of Liberty is Kaput, Red Menace is out to destroy the American Democracy.

Are you guys like retired old farts stuck in cold war paranoia? Seriously, this is getting weird.

Communist China is just fantastic cuz they like send us cheap stuff, but Russia is bad because even though they've been capitalists for over 20 years they must be pretending.

Oh well, to some folks disco is still cool.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

darkorange

Wookiep

Your previous answer was also a question, when I clearly named a particular puppet that said that. Just re read my post once more and get back to me when you have real question, please.

Cheers)

Now, you've lost me. My previous answer to what? I asked you 4 questions in response to your statement:

I'm confused did Yanukovych say this? If so, western Ukraine won't recognize it as they do not consider him the legit president anymore.

Was it Turchynov who said it?

(You said "Yacenuyk" said it, I don't know what that is supposed to mean)

So no matter what happens, even if referendums are legitimized then the west is bad and wrong?

So, if Ukraine acts against Pro-Russian aggression, ie taking over buildings/hostages etc it's bad, if it legitimizes referendums it's bad.Just what exactly is expected here?

(There was a #5 about why you think someone would delete your comments, but it's not relevant)

All you did was answer #4 with a question. Fine, skip it, any response to the first 3?
edit on 11-4-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

demus

dragonridr

asen_y2k
RT reporter:

it seems like Ukraine will allow protestors to keep the building and even more.
if you were really expecting some kind of blitz crackdown on Russians, you were dreaming wishfully.

Doesnt matter there supposed to be Ukrainian citizens and not Russians meaning they are subject to Ukrainian law and need to be arrested for at the very least trespassing. Though id probably add inciting a riot and charge them for damages as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by renden

Are you guys like retired old farts stuck in cold war paranoia? Seriously, this is getting weird.

No, you seem to be the one longing for "the good old days" when the Soviet Union was a Communist superpower. Now Russia is just a petty little fascist state that can barely project power across the borders of its former possessions. No-one is afraid of Russia but its neighbors.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by renden

No, you seem to be the one longing for "the good old days" when the Soviet Union was a Communist superpower. Now Russia is just a petty little fascist state that can barely project power across the borders of its former possessions. No-one is afraid of Russia but its neighbors.

You mean not unlike the USofA with its police state and groping airport personnel? The civilians killed by police for no other reason that "you look bad". And add to that that the real fascists, are the ones projecting power everywhere, or have you not realised the new american colonialism?

Either way, I see your handlers have given you fresh material, cool.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Yusomad

DJW001
reply to post by renden

You mean not unlike the USofA with its police state and groping airport personnel? The civilians killed by police for no other reason that "you look bad". And add to that that the real fascists, are the ones projecting power everywhere, or have you not realised the new american colonialism?

Either way, I see your handlers have given you fresh material, cool.

Did I say the United States is not a police state? Have I ever denied the injustice and inhumanity of American imperialism? In fact, I have been trying to remind the idiots who are rejoicing over Russia's "victory" in Ukraine that when it comes, the NATO response will make Kosovo look like a garden party. You had better have your handlers read my posts out loud in your native language so you understand what I am actually saying. Your material sounds like a broken record.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Ignore the comments.. Its their way of dragging a thread off topic when they cannot refute the facts.

NATO released more satellite photos showing Russian units.

It also looks like Montenegro will be joining NATO in September.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Have I ever denied the injustice and inhumanity of American imperialism?

Yes, by saying...

the NATO response will make Kosovo look like a garden party.

I only wish folks here to think more before posting ironic and hypocritical sentences.
Or is it a sloppy copy/paste job???

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Xcathdra
reply to post by DJW001

Ignore the comments.. Its their way of dragging a thread off topic when they cannot refute the facts.

You showed your 'facts' and knowledge when you said that coup is a legitimate constitutional act.
So much of literacy.
And I bet you don't even know where Montenegro is on a map, let alone their political stance.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

zilebeliveunknown
You showed your 'facts' and knowledge when you said that coup is a legitimate constitutional act.
So much of literacy.
And I bet you don't even know where Montenegro is on a map, let alone their political stance.

An excellent example. Thank you for proving my point located here ---> www.abovetopsecret.com...

Being a coup did not take place in Ukraine I don't grant the premise of your opinion. The problem is when people refuse to accept facts that don't support their goal. Specifically the RT article that covered the agreement Yanukovych signed that reinstated the 2004 Constitution.

Since you seem to be stuck on the coup topic, how about you explain to us how a coup did not occur in Crimea? Masked gunmen took control of the government buildings and arrested the Crimean Prime Minister, who was elected by the people of Crimea. They then installed a new "Prime Minister" who was not elected by the people of Crimea. They then unilaterally decided they are joining Russia, again without a vote.

PDF - Agreement Yanukovych signed

RT - Ukraine president, opposition sign EU-brokered agreement on ending crisis

On Friday, Yanukovich announced early presidential elections and the return to the constitution of 2004, which limits presidential powers and widens the parliament’s authority. Ukraine’s Parliament has already adopted a law restoring the constitution of 2004 with 386 MP’s voting in favor.

Steinmeier has confirmed that the signed deal includes these points. The EU foreign ministers have welcomed Ukraine’s agreement and called for an immediate end to violence.

According to the conditions of the agreement, within 48 hours a law restoring the 2004 constitution is to be adopted and signed, after which in 10 days a national unity government is to be formed.

The agreement also states that as soon as the new constitution is adopted, no later than September, the presidential election must be held until December.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

zilebeliveunknown

Xcathdra
reply to post by DJW001

So much of literacy.

Wasn't Montenegro an animated movie?

No wait, that was Madagasgar.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article it appears they are starting to realize how badly former president Viktor Yanukovych was stealing from ukraine. Apparently he was setting up illegal schemes with his buddies to steal from the treasury. These accusations were running around before he was ousted but apparently there is proof now including the shell companies involved.

www.kyivpost.com... 16.html

And Russia is losing another customer moldovia is entirely dependent on Russian gas and asking the EU for help.As they say the gas wars are about to start watch all the flipping big oil does here its coming. There taking Russia out the picture and can guarantee BP,Shell,Exxon and Chevron all have abilities to serve gas to Europe and i have a feeling there stocks are going to rise real soon.

www.rferl.org...
edit on 4/11/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

I only wish folks here to think more before posting ironic and hypocritical sentences.
Or is it a sloppy copy/paste job???

I agree! Can you stomach the hypocrisy of criticizing America's imperialism while applauding Russia's? Some people are so brainwashed they don't even pretend to think for themselves.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Russia not to incorporate southeastern Ukraine

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has said that his country has no intention to incorporate the southeastern regions of Ukraine.

The top Russian diplomat made the remarks Friday in an interview with a local news channel, saying such plans contradict Russia's national interests, Xinhua reported.

"We want Ukraine to stay whole, within its current borders with full respect for its regions," the minister said.

Later in the day, Lavrov called on the US to prevent the use of force in southeastern part of Ukraine.

Kerry reassured Lavrov that the US is working to "normalise the situation".

Good news. I just hope Lavrov is telling the truth here because Ukraine should work out it's own issues, and this should not include becoming a part of Russia under forceful Russian influence like Crimea just did.

I really don't know why Lavrov thinks it's up to the U.S. to "prevent the use of force" in the southeastern parts of Ukraine. This is up to Ukraine. Kerry can re-assure Lavrov all he wants, but this is a Ukraine issue. If Ukraine feels threatened by Russia then it's up to Ukraine to act accordingly.
edit on 11-4-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join