It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmonova

So you are saying Russia will invade the rest of Ukraine? Also what about UN peacekeepers would you let them in?

Also please do not lump me in as you people I stand by my own truth right or wrong.
edit on 7-4-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

In all honesty they need banned

You give yourself away more and more each time you post...lol
your not from the West... your view of the World is so clearly Russian and out
of Step with the modern world.
Your phrases point to learned English, but your chosen words and syntax
is so obviously Russian.. You still hate Germans comrade.

You know, your english isn't that crash hot either mate.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatcoat

Exactly
/

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

We used to catch Russian spies with nursery ryhmes..

For example:-

Repeat after me comrade.. Mary had a little ........blank.

Fart?

No comrade ...Lamb

Move directly to Prison.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Flatcoat
reply to post by rigel4

In all honesty they need banned

You give yourself away more and more each time you post...lol
your not from the West... your view of the World is so clearly Russian and out
of Step with the modern world.
Your phrases point to learned English, but your chosen words and syntax
is so obviously Russian.. You still hate Germans comrade.

You know, your english isn't that crash hot either mate.

Wait, I think I got it, I must of been trolled by a German dude, that's why all the anti-Russian stuff. Figures

Anyway, here's some fresh news;

"Special police from other regions of Ukraine arrived in Donetsk, Luhansk and Kharkiv, said on Monday the country's Interior Minister Arsen Avakov.

Earlier, a source in the Ukrainian law enforcement agencies reported that in the Donetsk and Lugansk regions to suppress popular uprisings were sent three combat units, including Blackwater mercenaries in the form of special forces of Ukraine "Falcon"."

news.rambler.ru...

Sorry for using Google translate, I guess I'm just not Russian enough)))

BTW, for all the Germans here, I think this might look a tad familiar to all you fellas;

This is the actual emblem of the new Ukrainian National Defense ministry. Oh yeah, the very ministry pro-Russians keep storming, and the one all them special forces with Greystone mercs just cleard a few hours ago.

So yeah, let's keep on rooting for the good guys with clearly not Nazi looking insignia, not at all...

"Deputy Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council Victoria Syumar states that Ukrainian special forces soldiers liberated the control room of the Security Service of Ukraine in Donetsk region. "I just called the acting president Alexander Turchinov and said that the room in Donetsk Ukrainian SBU commandos freed , and thank God there were no casualties ," - she said in the program " Freedom of Speech " on ICTV channel on Monday evening.

At the same time , the press service of the Parliament Speaker , acting Ukrainian President A.Turchinova Monday night reported that " commandos freed from Donetsk SBU armed men .""

hot-news.in.ua.../20318

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Hey there. You know, I would like to know more about 'modern world' views please.

I am Russian by nationality and a proud Canadian, just to avoid your pointless comments regarding members English language skills.

Yep, please, give me more on 'modern world' views. What would those be in few words.

Thanks bud.

edit on 7-4-2014 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

rigel4
reply to post by rigel4

We used to catch Russian spies with nursery ryhmes..

I'm sure your Fuhrer rewarded you well for all them Russkie spies, good job there sport.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by renden

I have to ask what is the deal with all the Nazi talk? Last time I checked Germany was pretty non Nazi.

I am honestly asking what is the deal it seems very out of place and kinda creepy. It is like I flashed back into 1940.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

AnIntellectualRedneck
Can we please stop with the arguing over the politics of this and get back to updates? Regardless of which side that one might take, there are still going to be a lot of blood shed in this it looks like, and that is a shame.

Agree, take the personal argument bitchfest to private messages. Please.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

darkorange
reply to post by rigel4

Hey there. You know, I would like to know more about 'modern world views' please.

I am Russian by nationality and a proud Canadian, just to avoid your pointless comments regarding members English language skills.

Yep, please, give me more on 'modern world views'. What would those be in few words.

Thanks bud.

Unrelated, but nevertheless, I keep hearing about those cheap, unfired, deep red wood Russian SKS you fellas got tons of there, just sitting in gun shops, and here I had to snipe a beat up, dirty Chinese SKS for $300 from centerfire...

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by renden

I am not sure they get those kinds of guns up north but we do get them here in the US. They are always packed in tons of grease. I also love the Romanian PSL.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

ausername

AnIntellectualRedneck
Can we please stop with the arguing over the politics of this and get back to updates? Regardless of which side that one might take, there are still going to be a lot of blood shed in this it looks like, and that is a shame.

Agree, take the personal argument bitchfest to private messages. Please.

so we cannot discuss it any more here. Then whats a point? Just an updates? Turn on a TV and have your updates.

Yep, ATS is one big 'bitchfest' if you will))))) Based on your number of posts here for the short period of two years, you should know that.

cheers.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

renden

Flatcoat

BTW, for all the Germans here, I think this might look a tad familiar to all you fellas;

This is the actual emblem of the new Ukrainian National Defense ministry. Oh yeah, the very ministry pro-Russians keep storming, and the one all them special forces with Greystone mercs just cleard a few hours ago.

Here's the beret emblem for the "concerned russian citizens" that are taking over buildings in Ukraine. Russian Special Forces Emblem
We can do this all day.

The fact of the matter is, Putin is no less Fascistic as the minority right wing party in the Ukraine. You are just willfully or ignorantly regurgitating blatant Russian propaganda.

Speaking of right wing fascism, have you heard what Putin backed, right wing mobs do to homosexuals over in mother Russia?
edit on 4/7/2014 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

SubTruth
reply to post by renden

I am not sure they get those kinds of guns up north but we do get them here in the US. They are always packed in tons of grease. I also love the Romanian PSL.

My mosin came like that, I got a good laminated one also from centerfiresystems, here in US

edit on 7-4-2014 by renden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Example of the propaganda machine starting here in the States

Update about Ukraine:

It appears that #Kharkiv government building will be stormed tonight. There are about 500 people inside but they want/need 1500 more
from state of ukraine twitter

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
whats this and how is it relevant to the iron cross in Ukraine?

i.ebayimg.com...==/$%28KGrHqF,!icE8Zh7pjM%29BPVI J!y4E!~~60_35.JPG

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

renden

darkorange
reply to post by rigel4

Hey there. You know, I would like to know more about 'modern world views' please.

Yep, please, give me more on 'modern world views'. What would those be in few words.

Thanks bud.

Unrelated, but nevertheless, I keep hearing about those cheap, unfired, deep red wood Russian SKS you fellas got tons of there, just sitting in gun shops, and here I had to snipe a beat up, dirty Chinese SKS for $300 from centerfire...

Just saying.

There is an 'edit' button where you can organise your thought and make your point relevant after you have re-read it. I do it all the time.

So, 'modern world' view...Your thoughts? What would that be in few words? I insist, coz I have never felt that much intrigued.

thank you.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

AnIntellectualRedneck
Example of the propaganda machine starting here in the States

Oh wow;

"But if Putin assumes he can act with impunity against a neighbor in the name of protecting Russian speakers, he should keep a couple of equally stark realities in mind. The first is that Washington has ways of making him regret such actions even without dispatching ground or air forces for combat."

So Putin should not have the right to protect Russian speakers? So again we have yet another example of this reality, if you dare to protect your own, expect a NATO dispatch of ground and air forces for combat.

Nice. When it comes to terrorists, America reserves the right to kill whomever, whenever, and wherever on the planet. When Russians want to protect Russians from openly Neo-Nazi regime, that's a cause for bombing.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

renden
whats this and how is it relevant to the iron cross in Ukraine?

i.ebayimg.com...==/$%28KGrHqF,!icE8Zh7pjM%29BPVI J!y4E!~~60_35.JPG

This is a Spetznaz logo, very reminiscent of Nazi SS insignia. By the way, I apologize for a poorly composed post earlier.

The point being is that Russian actions of late, could also be interpreted as fascistic and Nazi-like. Just because some elements in the Ukraine have these ties, one cannot honestly tie that to the ENTIRE government and the Ukrainian people. By doing so you are either willfully or hopefully ignorantly assisting in a Russian misinformation campaign..

Many of the pro-Russian protests include graphics of the USSR hammer and sickle logo. Many of Russia's neighbors (especially Ukraine) do not have very fond memories of the USSR or that brand of Russian nationalism. Many were killed or ethnically cleansed to make way for these Russian communities that are now screaming to be reunited.

It works both ways, and yes, there are Nazis on both sides, you just choose to ignore some of them.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

I have been on ATS a long time. I am an American. I have found your posts to sometimes be inaccurate and offensive, but I have not called for you to be banned. There is a strong Nazi element to the current government in Ukraine. No one said all people of Ukraine are nazis. You need to retract your statement that Renden said all Ukranians are nazis.

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join