It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

rigel4
reply to post by renden

You like Putin are fooling no one.

Everyone knows the deal here.. Squack Squack Squack.. pathetic
You are way to precise to be just another Putin supporter.

How much Rouble are they paying you comrade?

Fooling? Please, this is not about Putin, it's not about ONE MAN, his approval rating is over 83%, so what, over 100 million Russians are fooling everyone? No, that's what is called national support, and sure as hell not about me, Putin, or any "opinions".

How much are you getting paid for supporting the Fourth Rich? Ha?

I know how much these Right Sector kids high on drugs are getting payed for trying to overthrow Kharkov;

www.youtube.com...

And btw, I don't get paid, I earn, that's why I don't even care how many shekels you get tossed your way.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

rigel4
reply to post by ProfessorT

In all honesty they need banned.. i find them quite
offensive.
I agree totally. Which is why I've reported those offensive posts. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for freedom of speech and stuff but when you are consistently posting propaganda to suit your own individual agenda and then insulting people and a whole nation by calling them "nazi's" it's unacceptable and deplorable.
edit on 7-4-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

rigel4

offensive.

Yes, ban the ones who are against Nazis.

No to Fascism!

Ban me for that, that'll show your true colors.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

renden

rigel4
reply to post by renden

Fooling? Please, this is not about Putin, it's not about ONE MAN, his approval rating is over 83%, so what, over 100 million Russians are fooling everyone? No, that's what is called national support, and sure as hell not about me, Putin, or any "opinions".

I know how much these Right Sector kids high on drugs are getting payed for trying to overthrow Kharkov;

www.youtube.com...

And btw, I don't get paid, I earn, that's why I don't even care how many shekels you get tossed your way.

So you are admitting you earn money to post? Or am I reading it wrong?
edit on 7-4-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

ProfessorT

rigel4

offensive.
I agree totally. Which is why I've reported those offensive posts. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for freedom of speech and stuff but when you are consistently posting propaganda to suit your own individual agenda and then insulting people and a whole nation by calling them "nazi's" it's unacceptable and deplorable.
edit on 7-4-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

If I'll get banned for speaking against Neo-Nazis and Fascism on ATS, rest assured that as an American citizen I'll report ATS to the FBI as a White Power extremist site, so feel free to tell your mods that.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

renden

Really? Who are all these people then?

www.youtube.com...

All those people calling for referendum and "No to Fascism"? That is as grass roots as it gets, while the so called "Federal government" are murdering Nazis. What is better yet, it's a fact, Right Sector Nazis have been executing people on the streets, but hey, as long as they are anti-Russian they could be cutting open pregnant woman and skinning children alive, they'll be all democratic and freedom loving protesters.

This is literally a fight against the Nazis and the Fourth Reich, but to some people it's still some sort of "land grab" by evil Russians.

Wake the hell up.

That's about as close as it can get. While I think Putin was right to allow Crimea 'back into the fold' Putin is not the real power, just as the Ukraine elected government is not the real power. The real power is in the shadows, the false flags are everywhere, and you can be sure it's about following the money, a fascist primary. The Ukraine people have but one advantage, and that is to ensure that their government must follow through into the EU, and not feck about with the current false flag distractions, get rid of the Red Mafia, disassociate their country from the rest of the fascist fuelled countries around them...then hope that the West does the same.

edit on 7-4-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

renden

rigel4
reply to post by renden

www.youtube.com...

You give yourself away more and more each time you post...lol
your not from the West... your view of the World is so clearly Russian and out
of Step with the modern world.
Your phrases point to learned English, but your chosen words and syntax
is so obviously Russian.. You still hate Germans comrade.

You see we have all moved on in the 21st century ..Germans
are educated and peaceful embracing unity and freedom.

While you Russians are still out of step with the modern world.

There are no Reich's any more you are living in the past and trying
to convince the modern world that Ukraine is Germany 1939!

In some ways it is.. but nit (pardon me a ..a slip) in the way you think.

The Nazis you speak of are in Russia looking West ....Not in Ukraine looking East!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

SubTruth

renden

rigel4
reply to post by renden

www.youtube.com...

If you don't get that spreading lies and propaganda is not an honest living that earns, but deplorable, anti-social behavior that gets paid, then yes, you got that wrong.

I've quit fox because I refused to get paid for "professional anti-social behavior".

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

renden

SubTruth

renden

rigel4
reply to post by renden

www.youtube.com...

If you don't get that spreading lies and propaganda is not an honest living that earns, but deplorable, anti-social behavior that gets paid, then yes, you got that wrong.

I've quit fox because I refused to get paid for "professional anti-social behavior".

So you are saying you earn an honest living spreading lies and propaganda?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

SubTruth

ProfessorT

rigel4
reply to post by renden

Clearly not enough. I actually find it slightly strange how all of a sudden in March lots of new members signed up with the majority of their posts being in this thread. Some of their trolling has been rather incredulous. It's sad really. You would think they would actually do a little bit of research before distorting the truth.

I noticed it early on, and just like many other debates once you go down the rabbit hole it is hard not to see it. I often say it is hard to tell who is passionate and who is payed.

I do think some members truly believe the pro Russia line but they are older members who I have seen post in other topics.

Money has just been deposited to my account so I can keep going. Thank you Mr Putin.
What we are witnessing now is the final stage of Ukraine as a state.
Last breaths of dying country which from its very beginning after collapse of USSR was nothing more than a heaven for corrupt
politicians and oligarchs. Russia was at the same position until Putin came in power and used a broomstick to get rid of oligarchs and corruption (this battle is ongoing). Results in Russia for a last 15 years speak for itself. Ukraine? Not so much, as a mater of fact it is getting worse. Economy is just about to collapse, country is heavily divided, political situation is just a bit above total anarchy. It is sad to see that as Ukraine had a great potential, but too late for tears now. Only idiots would push Russia away as without Russia, Ukraine's economy ceased to exist. But I guess it is better to be a part of EU, ask Greece, Spain, Cyprus, Italy, Romania, etc. They all enjoy a fairy tale called EU.
The only thing left now is to pray that split of the country would go as peaceful as possible.
edit on 7-4-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmonova

To be honest I like your arguments better then the other one. That being said what do you think about everyone just letting Ukraine figure this out? I am for staying out of it.

Also how is Russia going to pay for this mess they are having financial troubles already. I am interested in what you have to say.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

rigel4

renden

rigel4
reply to post by renden

www.youtube.com...

You give yourself away more and more each time you post...lol
your not from the West... your view of the World is so clearly Russian and out
of Step with the modern world.
Your phrases point to learned English, but your chosen words and syntax
is so obviously Russian.. You still hate Germans comrade.

You see we have all moved on in the 21st century ..Germans
are educated and peaceful embracing unity and freedom.

While you Russians are still out of step with the modern world.

There are no Reich's any more you are living in the past and trying
to convince the modern world that Ukraine is Germany 1939!

In some ways it is.. but nit (pardon me a ..a slip) in the way you think.

The Nazis you speak of are in Russia looking West ....Not in Ukraine looking East!

Right, when there are videos of a modern Nazi torch parade, then the guy that posts is is a Nazi-comrade, cuz the real Nazis are in Russia looking West.

Nazis are not just Germans, Fascists were not just Italians, Communists were not just Russians, and if you hate communists so much, stop buying Chinese products, because with every dollar spent you're supporting Chinese Communism!

But hey, the earth is flat, black is white, nothing matters, just look away, keep doing as we tell you and keep walking.

Since you are so set on creating my image for me, where are you from? What did your grandfathers fight for?

Go ahead, if my world view is apparently Russian because I don't want Nazis busting down my doors like in Boston, and putting me and my family in Fema detention camps like they want to, then you know what, what ever, I'll be Russian, but what does that make you?

Feel free to "give your self away with every post".

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Can we please stop with the arguing over the politics of this and get back to updates? Regardless of which side that one might take, there are still going to be a lot of blood shed in this it looks like, and that is a shame.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

SubTruth

renden

SubTruth

renden

rigel4
reply to post by renden

www.youtube.com...

So you are saying you earn an honest living spreading lies and propaganda?

gee-whiz, let me stick my finger up my nose a little further to answer that one, yogi.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by renden

Nazi this and Nazi that..................Did you get the Nazi script today? The other guy is making well thought out arguments at least. I would ask PTB for a better agenda.

Nazi's are so 1940's.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

cosmonova

SubTruth

ProfessorT

rigel4
reply to post by renden

Clearly not enough. I actually find it slightly strange how all of a sudden in March lots of new members signed up with the majority of their posts being in this thread. Some of their trolling has been rather incredulous. It's sad really. You would think they would actually do a little bit of research before distorting the truth.

I noticed it early on, and just like many other debates once you go down the rabbit hole it is hard not to see it. I often say it is hard to tell who is passionate and who is payed.

I do think some members truly believe the pro Russia line but they are older members who I have seen post in other topics.

Money has just been deposited to my account so I can keep going. Thank you Mr Putin.
What we are witnessing now is the final stage of Ukraine as a state.
Last breaths of dying country which from its very beginning after collapse of USSR was nothing more than a heaven for corrupt
politicians and oligarchs. Russia was at the same position until Putin came in power and used a broomstick to get rid of oligarchs and corruption (this battle is ongoing). Results in Russia for a last 15 years speak for itself. Ukraine? Not so much, as a mater of fact it is getting worse. Economy is just about to collapse, country is heavily divided, political situation is just a bit above total anarchy. It is sad to see that as Ukraine had a great potential, but too late for tears now. Only idiots would push Russia away as without Russia, Ukraine's economy ceased to exist. But I guess it is better to be a part of EU, ask Greece, Spain, Cyprus, Italy, Romania, etc. They all enjoy a fairy tale called EU.
The only thing left now is to pray that split of the country would go as peaceful as possible.
edit on 7-4-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

Agreed 100%. Right on the money. The division lines are so deep already, I only wish that there will be no civil war.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

SubTruth

To be honest I like your arguments better then the other one. That being said what do you think about everyone just letting Ukraine figure this out? I am for staying out of it.

Also how is Russia going to pay for this mess they are having financial troubles already. I am interested in what you have to say.

too late for that, US was meddling in Ukraine for years trying to swing Ukraine under its sphere of interest. Agreement with Russia and previous government was a final straw for White House, they had to do something, something fast and swift. Hence we had a Maidan.
Of course Russia is pissed now and taking care of business. Nothing can stop Russia to achieve what ever their plan is. Ukraine was a real Red Line for Russia.
As I said in my previous post, this is a final stage of dying country, lets pray it will and as peacefully as possible.
Something like Czechoslovakia. Western and Eastern Ukraine are 2 different entities in any sense of that word. And now, those divisions are as big as they possible could be. I do not see future for Ukraine at all.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You might be right and I do enjoy the well though out replies. Would you be against the West and the East just staying out of the Ukraine?

Also would you be alright with UN peacekeepers coming in and setting up new elections ?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
A separate thread was started on this about 10 min ago. I saw this on twitter but I didn't post because I glanced away and didn't see the link again.

Battle has just started in Lugansk! 3 citizens are already dead!

edit on 7-4-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

SubTruth

You might be right and I do enjoy the well though out replies. Would you be against the West and the East just staying out of the Ukraine?

Also would you be alright with UN peacekeepers coming in and setting up new elections ?

you see that is the problem, you people have to understand it is too late for all that, Ukraine is taking its last breaths.
At this time next year it will be only a memory, not a country.
On a bigger scheme of events and many are not yet aware of it, we are witnessing a rebirth of multi-polar world and the end of US domination. Not many people could see that but the events in Syria and lack of military intervention from the West was a sign for me. We are witnessing dramatic changes at world stage.

new topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join