It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Yes! Like every country Ukraine has the right to defend their sovereignty. Russian troops need to stop with the provocations, it's not on.

Ukraine should continue with diplomatic talks, but first and foremost the security of Ukraine need to be tightened and if that means to order to fire upon. Then yes if it protects borders and it's people.

It's time that Russia stops stamping it's boots on Sovereign soil.

To invade a country, take over important infrastructures and occupy borders and bases is an Act of War.

Invasion of another country without mutual agreement of military movement of foreign forces in Ukraine is an Act of War.

I hope Ukraine stands it's ground and starts taking back strong holds and continue up to a peaceful solution to this crises.

Invasion by its armed forces, with or without a declaration of war, of the territory of another State.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

WonderBoi

Apparently, YOU STILL LACK UNDERSTANDING. The PTB are playing you like a well tuned violin. You've learned NOTHING since 911! You all should be ashamed! Same ole, same ole. Wake up for a minute, then RIGHT BACK TO SLEEP YOU GO!

Maybe you are played, these are real people and the crisis is real

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I wont say he wont , according to recent events then again he mighg not. That is why i reflected upon a 10 year time frame of Western policy , because time is truth.
The question is what the west wants with Ukraine now? I bet not to give Ukraine money and to feed its people. EU and US has enough debt of its own to have another poor country to feed. Just because the corrupt Yanukovic was overthrown , do you think democracy will blossom the next day? The mentality will not change, goverment and people are corrupt. I ve been in Ukraine corruption is on every level , from doctors to even airport security.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

poet1b

Looks like WW III has been cancelled.

All you war mongers feel free to go to the Ukraine and attack the Russian military.

Yup. Send them 1st! When S does HTF, i can't wait to see all the "bravery". lmfao Internet warriors. lmfao Life is good behind a computer screen.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

xavi1000

WonderBoi

Apparently, YOU STILL LACK UNDERSTANDING. The PTB are playing you like a well tuned violin. You've learned NOTHING since 911! You all should be ashamed! Same ole, same ole. Wake up for a minute, then RIGHT BACK TO SLEEP YOU GO!

Maybe you are played, these are real people and the crisis is real
History has been made by the same bloodlines, using the same tactics, for thousands of years. Not sure what you've been researching. I guess you believe Putin or Obama are running the show? lmfao hahahahahahah COMPLETE FAIL! Still got a long way to go, before you truly "wake up".

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

WonderBoi

poet1b

All you war mongers feel free to go to the Ukraine and attack the Russian military.

Yup. Send them 1st! When S does HTF, i can't wait to see all the "bravery". lmfao Internet warriors. lmfao Life is good behind a computer screen.

If we are warmongers, what do you call this?

Perfect Time (Wonderboi's Thread)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Laxus
reply to post by DJW001

I wont say he wont , according to recent events then again he mighg not. That is why i reflected upon a 10 year time frame of Western policy , because time is truth.
The question is what the west wants with Ukraine now? I bet not to give Ukraine money and to feed its people. EU and US has enough debt of its own to have another poor country to feed. Just because the corrupt Yanukovic was overthrown , do you think democracy will blossom the next day? The mentality will not change, goverment and people are corrupt. I ve been in Ukraine corruption is on every level , from doctors to even airport security.

The "West" does not "want" Ukraine. Putin wants Ukraine. Violating national borders is major no-no, especially in Europe.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

DJW001

Laxus
reply to post by DJW001

The "West" does not "want" Ukraine. Putin wants Ukraine. Violating national borders is major no-no, especially in Europe.

Go tell that to Qaddafi............... oh wait...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Seek_Truth

WonderBoi

poet1b

I don't call that "war-mongering". I call that being aware of the environment around you. I call that a reason why NOW would be a good time, for WWIII. If you notice, i started the thread with California's drought. Unfortunately, they don't need a World War, by conventional means, when WE ARE THE ENEMY. Do you understand??? WE....ARE.....THE...ENEMY as per the "war on terror". Learn the game and try to stay AHEAD OF IT, if at all possible.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I would say we have an undertanding somewhere between the lines. To put it in a plain framework, its a cause and effect situation that the West put itself into. When you lie systematicaly to the people and when caught come up with more lies, people start looking at the other side which has less lies, thus showing more support.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just be grateful for one moment that the Russian troops are returning to their Barracks.

I know there much wrong on both sides .. but at least this precipice has been avoided.

There are rights and wrongs here from both sides.. For now though , take comfort in the fact that Russian troops are not pouring across the Ukrainian border.

Its like Dominoes.. The Polish would be on Alert then etc etc... This is a good outcome so far.

So warmongers be grateful that the balloon hasn't gone up.

After many days of reading these threads , it has become clear to me how little some of you
actually grasp the consequences of a War with Russia.

It doesn't matter which side looks best on paper... because which ever side loses.. the other will
attack with nukes. Only a miracle would stop that.

So if you think a war with Russia would make things all better your sadly mistaken.

Look for answers to problems on both sides.. Politics has to work for everyone involved.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

WonderBoi

Seek_Truth

WonderBoi

poet1b

I don't call that "war-mongering". I call that being aware of the environment around you. I call that a reason why NOW would be a good time, for WWIII. If you notice, i started the thread with California's drought. Unfortunately, they don't need a World War, by conventional means, when WE ARE THE ENEMY. Do you understand??? WE....ARE.....THE...ENEMY as per the "war on terror". Learn the game and try to stay AHEAD OF IT, if at all possible.

Failing that, live in a fantasy world of your own creation. Six of one....

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

It doesn't matter which side looks best on paper... because which ever side loses.. the other will
attack with nukes. Only a miracle would stop that.

You mean the losing side would resort to nukes. Not necessarily, because that would result in Mutually Assured Destruction. There would be a mutiny before then.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

DJW001

WonderBoi

Seek_Truth

WonderBoi

poet1b

I'm not the one living in delusion. The "war on terror" makes EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US, POTENTIAL TERRORISTS. Why do you think there's so much surveillance??? duuuuuuuuuuuh Why do you think they're moving in the direction they're moving in. I'm not the one living in a fantasy. You are. You live under the "illusion".

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Deep economic & business ties between Russia and Europe make imposing sanctions hard

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

rigel4
Just be grateful for one moment that the Russian troops are returning to their Barracks.

Those troops who return to their barracks were on military drill inside Russia.Russian first troops who invaded are still in Crimea.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

They're ALL in a "business" relationship. Money makes the world go 'round. America is NOT A COUNTRY, it's a corporation.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

WonderBoi

DJW001

WonderBoi

Seek_Truth

WonderBoi

poet1b

I'm not the one living in delusion. The "war on terror" makes EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US, POTENTIAL TERRORISTS. Why do you think there's so much surveillance??? duuuuuuuuuuuh Why do you think they're moving in the direction they're moving in. I'm not the one living in a fantasy. You are. You live under the "illusion".

I didn't say the world is not a dangerous place.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

jhn7537
Deep economic & business ties between Russia and Europe make imposing sanctions hard

Although Russia stands to lose nearly twice as much as Europe.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
311 flags and not even a single shot was fired. No casualties. Nothing. I mean, how foolish do you flag givers feel? Gonna need to make a new thread, when Sh really HTF. But, that will probably only get 1 or 2 flags. lmfao

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join