It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

jhn7537
reply to post by WonderBoi

You are acting like the situation is over... Even thought the situation is at a simmer now, it can easily take a turn for the worse and boil over in no time... Whenever you have Russia and the US involved in sometime of dispute, anything is possible...
"The situation" may not be over, but THIS ONE is! For all you know, it could all be a stage play. Fact is: YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT THEY TELL YOU!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

WonderBoi

muse7
Did I miss an important update? Now all of a sudden people in this thread are saying this is all over?
Yeah. The boy cried wolf, and guess what? No wolf. hahahahah Meanwhile, back in the land of reality, Gold gained +21, even tho' it dipped a bit. I wonder how much TPTB made off of this non-incident that was supposed to kick off WWIII???

Glad we have you to point out the "facts" for us. We were all sitting around this thread bleating to each other and wondering when our shepherd would show up. Now that you are here, we're ready to move on to greener pastures!

Btw, you think the banksters generated this crisis so they could make a few extra bucks off gold? Really!? You don't think the IMF loans and the other funds the west is throwing at the Ukraine has anything to do with it at all?

Finally, many of us predicted early on in this thread that this would probably not lead to WWIII, so take your sanctimonious rants elsewhere. This thread is for the discussion of the Ukrainian crisis and subsequent news updates, not your personal rants and insults.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

WonderBoi
311 flags and not even a single shot was fired. No casualties. Nothing. I mean, how foolish do you flag givers feel? Gonna need to make a new thread, when Sh really HTF. But, that will probably only get 1 or 2 flags. lmfao

You sound upset that people aren't dying? I for one am glad this is starting to wind down. The last thing the world needs right now is another war.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

dragonridr
reply to post by celticniall

You have comprehension problems dont you? As i already pointed out lightning creates a plasma.It isnt created by a plasma your trying to reword statements in an effort to confuse people. Only in electric universe do they want to say plasma is electricity and you apparently dont agree with this crazy idea either.

jeez what is this? what are you trying to say? and what part is this in response to? You are confusing me lol

edit on 4-3-2014 by celticniall because: sp

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

DeadSeraph

WonderBoi

muse7
Did I miss an important update? Now all of a sudden people in this thread are saying this is all over?
Yeah. The boy cried wolf, and guess what? No wolf. hahahahah Meanwhile, back in the land of reality, Gold gained +21, even tho' it dipped a bit. I wonder how much TPTB made off of this non-incident that was supposed to kick off WWIII???

Glad we have you to point out the "facts" for us. We were all sitting around this thread bleating to each other and wondering when our shepherd would show up. Now that you are here, we're ready to move on to greener pastures!

Btw, you think the banksters generated this crisis so they could make a few extra bucks off gold? Really!? You don't think the IMF loans and the other funds the west is throwing at the Ukraine has anything to do with it at all?

Finally, many of us predicted early on in this thread that this would probably not lead to WWIII, so take your sanctimonious rants elsewhere. This thread is for the discussion of the Ukrainian crisis and subsequent news updates, not your personal rants and insults.
Ukrainian crisis? Americans need to worry a little more about AMERICA. Your problems are sufficient.

Flaggin' false alarms is so NOT COOL! All hype.

And FYI, banksters have been around for THOUSANDS OF YEARS, as compared to your few decades on this planet. That's why America is BROKE. Same game, different country.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

dragonridr
reply to post by celticniall

You have comprehension problems dont you? As i already pointed out lightning creates a plasma.It isnt created by a plasma your trying to reword statements in an effort to confuse people. Only in electric universe do they want to say plasma is electricity and you apparently dont agree with this crazy idea either.

Mate , hahahahaha, wrong thread obviously.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I'm not American, and I'm pretty sure many people that have participated in this thread live outside the U.S as well. You can preach about Americans minding their own business all you want. To some extent I would agree. But this is an issue that could potentially affect the entire world (be it politically, economically, or militarily). You obviously seem to agree, so why are you standing on your soap box?
edit on 4-3-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

link   

WonderBoi

jhn7537

You are acting like the situation is over... Even thought the situation is at a simmer now, it can easily take a turn for the worse and boil over in no time... Whenever you have Russia and the US involved in sometime of dispute, anything is possible...
"The situation" may not be over, but THIS ONE is! For all you know, it could all be a stage play. Fact is: YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT THEY TELL YOU!

You do realize, shouting over and over at us, doesn't make your *personal* tirades any more valid. Right?

I'm glad to hear, that at least for now, oil is being poured on troubled waters. I like that this thread is keeping us abreast of happenings from an ATS member, feet on the ground, with access to breaking news, firsthand.

Wonderboi, I suggest you start a thread of your own to teach the masses, all of your personal wisdom. I'm staying here, with the facts that are being posted.

Des

link   

MystikMushroom

WonderBoi
311 flags and not even a single shot was fired. No casualties. Nothing. I mean, how foolish do you flag givers feel? Gonna need to make a new thread, when Sh really HTF. But, that will probably only get 1 or 2 flags. lmfao

You sound upset that people aren't dying? I for one am glad this is starting to wind down. The last thing the world needs right now is another war.
I'm not upset, just scratching my head, wondering why so many S&Fs. I've seen much more RELEVANT threads, that deserve this amount of stars and flags, that have been swept under the rug. Why, exactly, did this specific thread get so hyped up? Hardly worth it!!!!!! Makes me wonder who's in control of ATS, these days.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

WonderBoi

jhn7537

Fact is: you shouldn't act like a person "in the know" making claims when you are dealing with the same information that we all have

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

WonderBoi

I'm not upset, just scratching my head, wondering why so many S&Fs. I've seen much more RELEVANT threads, that deserve this amount of stars and flags, that have been swept under the rug. Why, exactly, did this specific thread get so hyped up? Hardly worth it!!!!!! Makes me wonder who's in control of ATS, these days.

Because this is arguably the most important thing happening in the world today. That's why.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

WonderBoi

You are scratching nothing because nothing is there.All mediums, mainstream and alternative are on this 24/7.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Destinyone

WonderBoi

jhn7537

You do realize, shouting over and over at us, doesn't make your *personal* tirades any more valid. Right?

I'm glad to hear, that at least for now, oil is being poured on troubled waters. I like that this thread is keeping us abreast of happenings from an ATS member, feet on the ground, with access to breaking news, firsthand.

Wonderboi, I suggest you start a thread of your own to teach the masses, all of your personal wisdom. I'm staying here, with the facts that are being posted.Des
Whatever keeps you distracted. And, uuuuh, getting stuff from twitter hardly constitutes "feet on the ground". Pics or it didn't happen.

I read troops were taking pictures with the people there. So, since ATS has feet on the ground, perhaps a pic or 2 would be reasonable. I'm not one to believe HYPE! Where are these "facts" that i can't find, on my own??? Please...enlighten me. That's all i ask.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

WonderBoi

muse7

Meanwhile, back here in Fantasyland, we are waiting for the chiefs of NATO to decide whether or not to blockade Crimea. This would be the point where Crimean War 2.0 would actually begin.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

xavi1000

WonderBoi

You are scratching nothing because nothing is there.All mediums, mainstream and alternative are on this 24/7.
Why? Do you people ever ask questions...or just believe everything you see on tv. Geeeeeesh. Some would call that thinking: "gullible". I'd be worried about what we DON'T SEE....not what we have been ALLOWED to see! What's going on BEHIND CLOSED DOORS? I mean, do you really believe Obama called Putin and had a 1 1/2 hour conversation? lmfao That's funny stuff. hahaah I can't stop laughing at the script. Good entertainment. That's for sure!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Did you not read the original OP, nor the thread title? Amazing, how you missed the fact that this thread was started by a Member, asen-y2k, who lives with his family in the affected area. Just simply amazing you missed that.

Thread title...to refresh your memory...

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

Thread OP so you can catch up with the rest of us...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

DJW001

WonderBoi

muse7

Meanwhile, back here in Fantasyland, we are waiting for the chiefs of NATO to decide whether or not to blockade Crimea. This would be the point where Crimean War 2.0 would actually begin.
And in the land of reality...the people applaud the NEW WORLD ORDER; which NATO is a part of. Try and keep up, eh?

link   

I read troops were taking pictures with the people there. So, since ATS has feet on the ground, perhaps a pic or 2 would be reasonable. I'm not one to believe HYPE! Where are these "facts" that i can't find, on my own??? Please...enlighten me. That's all i ask.

If you had followed from the beginning, you would know that everything coming out of Crimea is subject to Russian censorship. There is no reason to believe that even the "tweets" are real.

link   

maybe if you actually followed the thread you would be enlightened....plenty of evidence that major event is going down in Ukraine....

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yea, what am I thinking... This CNN clip of this "tense" situation looks very friendly, what was I thinking???

www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join