It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Any word yet on NATO's response to Poland?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Kerry is speaking now.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I know this wasn't directed to me, but here is the latest on this:

ATS

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

xavi1000
Kerry is speaking now.

Do you have a link?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

dragonridr
reply to post by celticniall

Let me ask you a question this deal is important to germany. So please explain to me how the Germans created this coup like you claim. Do you have any evidence that Merkel did anything to aid the protests because i looked and couldnt find a thing.This is a baseless accusation started by Putin himself and in case you havnt noticed he isnt acting very rational at the moment.

When western countries create instability in your neighborhood to replace it with a pro EU/west backed govt. What else is Putin supposed to do ? This was not a peaceful over throw in any stretch, it was an armed coup done by a bunch of goons and their first step was to ban the Russian and Tartar language ....

Its Russia's national interest to do what it must to protect its borders

Putin has been more rational than the entire of the western world combined , unlike the death and destruction you saw in Iraq, Syria and Libya you are seeing no such thing in Crimea and Ukraine , other than the usual "Evil Russia , Putin " propaganda/whining from western media...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

xavi1000
Kerry is speaking now.

I can paraphrase the whole thing.

'Blah blah standing together blah blah watching closely blah blah European neighbours blah blah consequences will never be the same. Now sign this IOU'.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

xavi1000
Kerry is speaking now.

Yeah hes blasting thu russian propaganda calling them liars.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

dragonridr

Let me ask you a question this deal is important to germany. So please explain to me how the Germans created this coup like you claim. Do you have any evidence that Merkel did anything to aid the protests because i looked and couldnt find a thing.This is a baseless accusation started by Putin himself and in case you havnt noticed he isnt acting very rational at the moment.

ok first of all, what deal was important to Germany? The deal with the EU that was rejected?

Secondly, do you think any western government is going to openly declare they are orchestrating a coup?

I think Putin is the only one acting rationally in all of this........all I hear from the western media and politicians is warmongering.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Seek_Truth

xavi1000
Kerry is speaking now.

Do you have a link?

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

xavi1000

Seek_Truth

xavi1000
Kerry is speaking now.

Do you have a link?

edition.cnn.com...

Looks like its on Mardis Gras coverage now. Thanks though.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

dragonridr

xavi1000
Kerry is speaking now.

Yeah hes blasting thu russian propaganda calling them liars.

They are liars. Putin lost what little credibility he had with me when he claimed that it was Ukrainian "self defense forces" which were barricading Ukrainian soldiers in their bases in the Crimea. That's total nonsense... They are unmarked Russian soldiers and we know this because they were seen getting out of Russian military trucks with Russian military plates, and sporting Russian weaponry and equipment.

I mean come on... who does he think he is kidding? Just come out and tell it like it is. You're concerned about your naval base. We get it. No need to lie about other issues.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Seek_Truth

xavi1000

Seek_Truth

xavi1000
Kerry is speaking now.

Do you have a link?

edition.cnn.com...

Try this one.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I dont like Kerry but he is slammed Putin and Russia propaganda and he talks more toward to peace then conflicts.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

He slammed Putin? Really? His talking with a double tongue, his saying everything, his saying nothing. Its clear that the US will do nothing.

It seems the ATS majority easily forgets when it fits their own biased opinion. I'm sorry but I strongly disagree with your statement.
edit on thAmerica/Chicago304000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

khimbar

Seek_Truth

xavi1000

Seek_Truth

xavi1000
Kerry is speaking now.

Do you have a link?

edition.cnn.com...

Try this one.

www.nbcnews.com...

Solid. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Kerry is a hypocrite...

“You don’t just, in the 21st century, behave in 19th century fashion by invading another country on a completely trumped-up pretext,” - Kerry March 2nd

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

xavi1000
I dont like Kerry but he is slammed Putin and Russia propaganda and he talks more toward to peace then conflicts.

No one really wants an armed conflict. Armed conflict only creates death, destruction and decades of social and economic resentment. I will admit it is extremely painful to watch Kerry try and take the moral high road on this though given that our own track record is not really the best when it comes to respecting a nations sovereignty. He isn't incorrect and you have to start somewhere it is just extremely difficult to take him seriously.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Obama is speechifying on the same subject now. We are getting our double whammy of propaganda here in the U.S.

Des

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
LMAO he said it again!

This what you call a double cross handshake.

edit on thAmerica/Chicago304000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ikonoklast

Yeah, that pretty much says a whole lot of nothing.. Thanks for sharing tho.

edit on 4-3-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join