It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

(post by WonderBoi removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

WonderBoi
So, the OP posts a few links, that i could have gotten myself...with absolutely ZERO PICTURES of this affected area, and i'm supposed to believe he's there, on the ground? hahahahahah This is comical. It would have been nice to see a tank or something. Maybe, a picture of a Russian soldier. Something other than a copy and paste job, from a news article.
Not 1 photo of the area from within. Not 1 video?
Please stop the hype. Anyone could be anywhere, for all we know. Do you know these people, on ATS, personally? Didn't think so! NEXT!

Are you BLIND ???

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

WonderBoi
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Once again, the Russians are controlling the flow of information from Crimea. All we are permitted to see are friendly Russian soldiers Self Defense Forces patrolling happy, peaceful voluntary citizens of the brand spanking new Republic of Crimea. Curiously enough, there have been no videos of brutal Ukrainian fascist thugs beating up on innocent "ethnic Russians." I guess Mosfilm was not ready for the rush order.
edit on 4-3-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Mar 4 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

jhn7537
reply to post by WonderBoi

Yea, what am I thinking... This CNN clip of this "tense" situation looks very friendly, what was I thinking???

www.cnn.com...

I dont know where you live but someone firing a gun is not friendly. See what the Russians did is called warning shots meaning we are about to kill you. So apparently wherever you live this may be a standard greeting but to the rest of the world it isnt.Just imagining a world where everyone greets people by shooting guns got to admit people still amaze me sometimes on their levels of denial.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
All I know from an actual Americans point of view, I hate war and don't like the idea of us "securing" the world. These things have been happening since man invented weapons and if other countries want to have a fight, let them go at it. Sometimes the underdogs win and if they don't then we know the bloodshed and what happen to those poor people. It's not our business and we should not involve ourselves unless politically or finically the representatives of our country want to "start" a third world war and defend Ukraine and attack Russia. I don't know and really don't care and have for years have talked to people of the impending revaluation that will sweep us here in the States.

That being said and I apologize if I am babbling but if any country decided to attack us here. You would have no chance at taking us down even if we lost our military. The American people are proud to be who we are, and we are ferocious when it comes down to it. You attack us and take away our internet, our cell phones, our fast food, and our obnoxious way of living and we will murder each and everyone of those involved. Just think about it, we kill here on Black Friday (its a shopping holiday that happens around another holiday called thanksgiving) over toasters, shoes and Dollar items. Yes I know its a terrible way of living and agree that if we lost all that materialistic nonsense and appreciate each other and the land we could live on without using a monetary system that I would be fine with that.

Anyway, I don't know where I went with this except that let Russia secure their base and let it go, but don't think it makes us look week since we would do the same thing. If you decide to go and attack Russia , don't count me in since I have 3 kids and my draft chances are on the later events due to significant way of life.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

link   

WonderBoi
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

The very same could be said of you, and we could all question your motives. Just where are you at, and what are your motives? Everyone here on ATS has a certain degree of interest in the things you are posting about, and the real reasons behind world events.

However, what I think you fail to understand is that at the end of the day we want to know what is going on. Yeah, it matters why, but there are real people going through this, and ATS members want to know current events. We can dissect everything, and look for the conspiracy, and false flag, but at the end of the day we still want to know what is happening in the world. What is happening in the Ukraine.

Having you yell at everyone, that they are stupid, is very weird, honestly. Just because we report what is happening, or comment, doesn't mean we don't look further into the truth. These events very well could be orchestrated, but that doesn't change the fact that they are occurring.

I understand that you feel the need to educate people, as some may not know about some of the things you are talking about. However, I think doing it on every single page of this thread doesn't do all that much. I just don't think you understand that we get what you are saying...but...it doesn't change the fact that current events still roll along, and we want to know where they are rolling to...

edit on 4-3-2014 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Mar 4 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   

DJW001

WonderBoi

Destinyone

Did you not read the original OP, nor the thread title? Amazing, how you missed the fact that this thread was started by a Member, asen-y2k, who lives with his family in the affected area. Just simply amazing you missed that.

Thread title...to refresh your memory...

Thread OP so you can catch up with the rest of us...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des
So, the OP posts a few links, that i could have gotten myself...with absolutely ZERO PICTURES of this affected area, and i'm supposed to believe he's there, on the ground? hahahahahah This is comical. It would have been nice to see a tank or something. Maybe, a picture of a Russian soldier. Something other than a copy and paste job, from a news article.
Please stop the hype. Anyone could be anywhere, for all we know. Do you know these people, on ATS, personally? Didn't think so! NEXT!

Once again, the Russians are controlling the flow of information from Ukraine. All we are permitted to see are friendly Russian soldiers Self Defense Forces patrolling happy, peaceful voluntary citizens of the brand spanking new Republic of Crimea. Curiously enough, there have been no videos of brutal Ukrainian fascist thugs beating up on innocent "ethnic Russians." I guess Mosfilm was not ready for the rush order.

Dont worry im sure the Russians are currently searching for them and will be able to produce them as soon as they get there special forces guys into a change of clothes.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

dragonridr

DJW001

WonderBoi

Destinyone

Did you not read the original OP, nor the thread title? Amazing, how you missed the fact that this thread was started by a Member, asen-y2k, who lives with his family in the affected area. Just simply amazing you missed that.

Des

Once again, the Russians are controlling the flow of information from Ukraine. All we are permitted to see are friendly Russian soldiers Self Defense Forces patrolling happy, peaceful voluntary citizens of the brand spanking new Republic of Crimea. Curiously enough, there have been no videos of brutal Ukrainian fascist thugs beating up on innocent "ethnic Russians." I guess Mosfilm was not ready for the rush order.

Dont worry im sure the Russians are currently searching for them and will be able to produce them as soon as they get there special forces guys into a change of clothes.

Again, beat the war drums of the western propaganda...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

DJW001

Curiously enough, there have been no videos of brutal Ukrainian fascist thugs beating up on innocent "ethnic Russians." I guess Mosfilm was not ready for the rush order.
edit on 4-3-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

I guess the Ukrainian facists are censoring that too ?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

He's asking for footage or pictures taken by the Op himself. Seems like a reasonable request to me if the Op is anywhere near the action.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yusomad

dragonridr

DJW001

WonderBoi

Destinyone

Des

Again, beat the war drums of the western propaganda...

And why not? Putin doesn't actually think he can annex Eastern Ukraine without Russians dying? What would be the fun in that for him?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

WonderBoi
Certainly was a lot of hype, and ZERO hardcore proof. "Live updates from inside Ukraine"? Sure. That's like troops invading New York, and i live in Cali. lol Take us to the front lines. Nope. Didn't happen. The same crap you could find, all over the internet, was posted here. Where's the evidence??? The real stuff? The stuff no one else could get, but someone who's close to the front lines? So, why the false alarm???

You must not be reading much of the thread. Many of the posts in this thread have been some of the best live updates from inside Ukraine that I've seen anywhere. The OP in particular, Asen, has done a great job of providing updates from inside Ukraine. And Asen continued doing so even when things were looking most grim and ATS members were advising that maybe he should be fleeing the country with his family.

Just the posts in thread by Asen

I, for one, appreciate Asen's efforts and the efforts of all those who have contributed news and insights that I probably would not have garnered from mainstream news, people who weren't just trolling.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
….
edit on 4-3-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join