It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Did anyone see CNN just cut to Obama live as he walked out of a door?

Secret of comedy? Timing.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

MessageforAll
reply to post by xavi1000

He slammed Putin? Really? His talking with a double tongue, his saying everything, his saying nothing. Its clear that the US will do nothing.

It seems the ATS majority easily forgets when it fits their own biased opinion. I'm sorry but I strongly disagree with your statement.

I dont mind , you can disagree with me , that is called freedom and democracy which your beloved Putin doesnt like too much.What you want WEST should do .To attack Russia? , to invade West Ukraine?.Putin may see important and strong in many eyes today but bullies always lose in the end.Kerry said 1000 times that this should be solved through dialogue, Putin is lying that those are not Russian troops.This is 21 st century, dialogue , diplomacy NOT TROOPS.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Well...Kerry did say the U.S. is going to boycott the importation of Crimean chocolates....

Yeah...that'll show 'em...

Des

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Destinyone

Well...Kerry did say the U.S. is going to boycott the importation of Crimean chocolates....

Des

Kerry said just fine, this weakness from West is smart and patient.West want to de-escalate the conflict not to put more gasoline on fire.john Mccain and some other neocons on the other side is rambling and yelling like kids from elementary school.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

xavi1000

Destinyone

Des

Kerry said just fine, this weakness from West is smart and patient.West want to de-escalate the conflict not to put more gasoline on fire.john Mccain and some other neocons on the other side is rambling and yelling like kids from elementary school.

Did you also notice that Kerry dodged the question from the 2nd reporter in regards to the two aircraft carriers on their way to the black sea?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Since this an update thread, here is the latest from the BBC Live Blog:

16:56: Russian servicemen have forced Ukrainian border guards at the Krym border checkpoint in eastern Crimea to lie on the ground at gunpoint, Interfax-Ukraine news agency reports, quoting a Ukrainian border service source - via BBC Monitoring.

16:57: Russian troops have been breaking into the premises of an air defence unit outside of outside Yevpatoria in western Crimea, Interfax reports. The unit's spokesperson was quoted by the agency as saying they had tried to block the Russian troops but about 150 of them had "crushed the defence and broken into the territory of our unit". Via BBC Monitoring.

Link

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Seek_Truth

Did you also notice that Kerry dodged the question from the 2nd reporter in regards to the two aircraft carriers on their way to the black sea?

Those carriers will be in Port of Piraeus till 7th march.I dont have further information.
edit on 4-3-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I understand, you have more faith in our politicians than I do. The trust factor in what they say, is sadly lacking.

I guess the one billion in aid, Kerry hand delivered to the opposition forces, in the name of democracy, brings back too many memories of the crisis in Egypt.

I wish the best outcome, I don't want more conflict for the area, but I also don't believe what we are hearing from our own propaganda machine.

Des

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Kerry did say the U.S. is going to boycott the importation of Crimean chocolates

Nooooooooo! NOT the Chocolates! Okay, that was uncalled for. A hit below the belt in those nether regions which no cause should justify hitting.

That tears it. How do we remove a sitting Secy of State from Office? He's Unfit for Duty! (No pun intended)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
With the past 10 years of western policy we can safely say that if Satan tomorrow picks up a gun with some anti Russian views , US and EU elite will call him Freedom fighter for Democracy.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Sarah Rainsford BBC News -

Kiev says across Ukraine men have been receiving call-up papers and will start reporting for 10 days' training from Monday. There is widespread anger at Russia's actions - and many Ukrainians say they are prepared to fight, to defend their territory.

Will it be necessary.??

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Laxus
With the past 10 years of western policy we can safely say that if Satan tomorrow picks up a gun with some anti Russian views , US and EU elite will call him Freedom fighter for Democracy.

And if Satan picks up a gun and puts on a Russian uniform, Putin would call him a Ukrainian Self Defense Force member.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I dont have more faith in politicians then you.I was against Clinton with Serbia intervention, i was against Bush with Iraq and Afghanistan invasions, i was against Putin and Georgia invasion, I m now against Putin and this stupid intervention in Crimea.Politicians came and go , but the seed of evil remain many years with every stupid conflict.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Laxus

Dont know about the EU but Obama yes heck we are supplying weapons to a group that only a couple of years ago w as on terrorist watch lists. Let us just say the US doesnt play the long game anymore they are far to reactionary.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

andy1972
Sarah Rainsford BBC News -

Kiev says across Ukraine men have been receiving call-up papers and will start reporting for 10 days' training from Monday. There is widespread anger at Russia's actions - and many Ukrainians say they are prepared to fight, to defend their territory.

Will it be necessary.??

Putin made it necessary. If Putin had just waited six weeks, eastern Ukraine and Crimea would probably have had referendums and split off legally. Instead, Putin had to get greedy and all the blood about to be shed is on his hands.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Looks like WW III has been cancelled.

All you war mongers feel free to go to the Ukraine and attack the Russian military.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
A Finnish military expert: with a 99% probability troops in Crimea are part of a elite regiment from Kubinka/Moscow

link

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Laxus

I'm not sure it's that black and white. Seems to me Putin has a lot of fans here. Satan could pick up a gun with some anti-U.S views and probably get a much warmer reception both globally and here on ATS. I'm no fan of U.S partisan politics, international banksters (or the fed), or even the bulk of American foreign policy, but even I can see that Russia has not handled this situation wisely.

Yes, John Kerry is a hypocrite. He's part of the same group of "elite" occultist scumbags that have been trying to ruin America for decades now. Anyone remember when he was up against dubya for the presidency? Two bonesmen both up for election of the same office. Ridiculous. But that does not change the facts: Putin is playing a very dangerous game and has shown a wanton disregard for the sovereignty of another nation. He has no more claim to the moral high ground then Kerry or Obama does and can no longer point the finger at the U.S for doing the same thing. Both sides are hypocritical propagandists.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

xavi1000

WonderBoi
I don't think i've ever seen so many stars and flags, over nothing. Fukushima and the BP Oil Spill didn't generate this much attention. Sad species we've become. War mongers!

You have lie in your post , maybe you are sad individual.Japan disaster have own subforum and main thread have 511 flags with 1500 + pages .
Ukraine crisis is biggest crisis in 21 st century and potential biggest threat which may lead to WW3, if you dont like this thread you can go to general chit chat.
What crisis? The crisis you all are making up, or wishing for?

Apparently, YOU STILL LACK UNDERSTANDING. The PTB are playing you like a well tuned violin. You've learned NOTHING since 911! You all should be ashamed! Same ole, same ole. Wake up for a minute, then RIGHT BACK TO SLEEP YOU GO!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Exclusive video from vice news

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join