It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
1) California is in a drought. (Even though it's getting a little help, with the rain.)

One of the world's most productive agricultural regions, the enormous valley is reeling after the driest year in more than a century. But last week, the Department of Interior's Bureau of Reclamation, which supplies water to a third of the irrigated farmland in California through a 500-mile network of canals and tunnel, said it won’t be able to deliver any of the water sought by farmers.
Could California's Drought Last 200 Years?

2) Mid-West to East Coast is in a mini, mini ice age. (Ironically enough, DC has only had 1.7 inches worth of snow, this year.)

Some of the highest snow totals from the storm so far included 15.5 inches in Riverton, Ill.; 15 inches in Goodland, Kan., and 13.5 inches in O'Fallon, Mo. Sunday, St. Louis picked up 12.4 inches of snow, according to AccuWeather. This made it the snowiest March day on record, breaking the record of 12.1 set back on March 24, 1912.
Midwest experiences most extreme winter in decades
Another Polar Vortex Is Coming To The East Coast

3) UK is nearly under water.

Flooding is worsening in the U.K., and it's probably not going to let up anytime soon. Forecasters predict that Britain will be hit with more storms this week, according to The Guardian. Some rail lines have been shut down and flooded roads are impassable for cars.
Crazy Pictures Of Record Flooding In The UK

4) Russia
U.S. Warns Russia: Intervening In Ukraine Would Be 'Grave Mistake'

5) Ides of March

The Ides of March (Latin: Idus Martii or Idus Martiae) is a day on the Roman calendar that corresponds to 15 March. It was marked by several religious observances, and became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar in 44 BC. The death of Caesar made the Ides of March a turning point in Roman history, as one of the events that marked the transition from the historical period known as the Roman Republic to the Roman Empire.
UN Wants to Stabilize Global Economy With One World Currency

6) Tax Returns

Yesterday the Internal Revenue Service posted guidance outlining its intent to enforce Obamacare’s “individual mandate” – a tax on those who don’t sign up by the end of March for health insurance that meets the law’s requirements. It was part of the plan all along, that health officials would raise noise around the tax penalty heading into the closing days of Obamacare’s open enrollment. The idea is to use the specter of this tax as a way to coerce a few more stragglers and holdouts into the insurance market.
A Hidden Obamacare "Tax" That Few Know About But Close To 40% May End Up Paying

7) Financial Crisis 2014 (Scenerio)

Feb 25 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley has reached a $275 million proposed settlement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that would allow the Wall Street bank to move past a substantial legal overhang from the financial crisis.

Morgan Stanley's litigation costs soared to $1.95 billion in 2013 from $513 million the prior year, and $151 million in 2011, the company said in its filing. Last year, legal costs represented 16.7 percent of Morgan Stanley's operating expenses excluding compensation, up from 5.1 percent in 2012 and 1.5 percent in 2011.
Morgan Stanley could pay $275 million to settle SEC probe

8) Opportunity from a crisis
Wouldn't now be the Perfect Time, to kick things off, and really put the world in chaos; so they can introduce a "New World Order" to the sheeple?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
They may have to wait on the next move from Russia .I mean like to have ww3 you have to have 2 sides ready to go .I have no plans on going but would take up arms to defend my home .S&F for all that you put together . Did all these things crop up about the time of the last world war ?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Firstly:

they they:

and then if they fail:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

skyblueworld
Firstly:

Bitcoin comes to mind.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

I love the card about the conspiracy theorists.

This powerless and much-mocked group is prized by the Illuminati, because their wild ravings often produce useful ideas!

While you control this group, you may have one extra plot card in your hand at all times.

LMAO! How true is that?

What is the name of the game? I've seen pics of the cards but never heard of the game.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
They may have to wait on the next move from Russia .I mean like to have ww3 you have to have 2 sides ready to go .I have no plans on going but would take up arms to defend my home .S&F for all that you put together . Did all these things crop up about the time of the last world war ?
Maybe, Hitler's violation of the Treaty of Versailles?

Of the many provisions in the treaty, one of the most important and controversial required "Germany [to] accept the responsibility of Germany and her allies for causing all the loss and damage" during the war (the other members of the Central Powers signed treaties containing similar articles). This article, Article 231, later became known as the War Guilt clause. The treaty forced Germany to disarm, make substantial territorial concessions, and pay reparations to certain countries that had formed the Entente powers. In 1921 the total cost of these reparations was assessed at 132 billion Marks (then $31.4 billion or £6.6 billion, roughly equivalent to US $442 billion or UK £284 billion in 2014)
Interestingly enough The forgotten treaty which could drag the US and UK into WAR with Russia if Putin's troops intervene in Ukraine

The agreement sees signatories promise to protect Ukraine's borders Signed by Bill Clinton, John Major, Boris Yeltsin and Leonid Kuchma in 1994 Ukrainian parliament has now reached out directly to all the countries who signed the treaty The US and Britain have both made 'crisis calls' to President Putin to warn him to respect territorial boundaries NATO also asked Russia not to take action that could escalate tension, However Moscow responded by telling the organization to 'refrain' from provocative statements on Ukraine and respect its 'non-bloc' status.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by minusinfinity

What is the name of the game? I've seen pics of the cards but never heard of the game.
Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Russia Accused Of 'Armed Invasion' In Ukraine

But ya gotta love this, picture of the day. It has N.W.O. written all over it.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Well they made their move today. Troops are in Crimea now. Going to be interesting. Putin hates Obama and he told him not to go in. Like telling a child not to touch lol. Big kids with their toys. Only problem their toys are armies lol.

This is real problem. These guys are playing with our lives. EU needs to step up and get over there and help them. They are no match for Russia. Be a slaughter.

Putin finally showing his true colors lol.

The Bot

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Russia Recalling Ambassador From U.S.

As of Saturday morning, the Russian Parliament has asked Russian President Vladimir Putin to recall Moscow’s Ambassador from the United States. This, as the Putin has been given authority by the Russian Parliament to use military force in response to government overthrow in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
03.02 Gold Opens with a tad bit of Ukrainian Urgency up $18+ early(UPDATED)

Federal offices in DC to close due to winter storm

WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government says its offices in the Washington area will be closed Monday due to the winter storm moving into the Mid-Atlantic states.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

What exactly are Putin's true colors given the constant meddling and coup de'tat attempts that the USA makes in countries all over the world!?!?

If I was in Putin's shoes I wouldn't be bullied by the USA. I'd call their bluff esp. right now. The USA doesn't have the support of it's people. Have you seen Congress and Obama's approval rating? Before we go to war we always get lied to by the POTUS... ALWAYS!

Syria failed. Ukraine will fail too. Regular Americans are tired of this warmongering bulls#$t that has yielded nothing but a weak economy and continued dwindling of freedoms.

Let Putin have Ukraine. But that's the catch, the USA can't. The USA is playing it's manipulative, backstabbing game that it always plays. It will get involved and this will be worse than the Vietnam War in terms of American citizen support.

/EDIT:
Hell I wouldn't put it past the USA to get a nuke into Ukraine, set it off and blame Russia!
edit on 2-3-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join