It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Golden Frequency Shift Peaks on 12-21-13. Do You Feel It?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It seems 2014 came with a shift. All of my cats became viciously aggressive since midnight, something is eerie in the air, and I have a bad feeling about this one. Like my cat Trouble, ironically named so because he's quiet and docile, just tackled my cat Nemo and tried to scratch his eye out and bite his neck. None of them have been exposed to rabies.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
2014 is going to be a unusual year where things that have never happened will start to happen.

Last night, at midnight there was thunder and lightning overhead that caused a power outage.

The thing is, its winter here, and in the past 40 years i have never witnessed thunder and lightning during winter, spring or autumn.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Rapha

reply to post by Serdgiam

In the general understanding, "frequency" is a Scalar property.

So do TPTB create endless wars and poverty to live off the low frequences of our spirits as they send in their 'etheral spiders' ?
Is world war 3 their last ditch attempt to maintain control ?

I think it might be done much more directly than that in exploiting the time, energy, and resources of the people for a few to profit greatly. That said, because of how vague the term "frequency" is, you could easily say that TPTB are indeed harvesting frequencies in the forms of money, manufacturing, market domination, and more.

Side note: Picture of etheral spiders in the film 'The Matrix'.
Apparently quite a few ATS members have seen these almost invisible creatures during OOBE's.
Note: in the lower frequencies they resemble black cockroaches, beetles and centepiedes; ready to suck the life out of every human spirit. The beetles resemble 'scarabs of death' during Egyption times.

In what lower frequencies?

Hmmm, now i am a bit freaked out because i recently wrote a program to find out what frequency my spirit resonates at. Apparently everyone has a unique frequency and playing a simple computer beep of the unique frequency 2 octaves down whilst listening to music things got quite interesting. With earphones on, the song is heard in the ears whilst the chest resonates.

You may have a mathematically deductible "resonant" frequency, however, your being is a massive amalgamation of various different frequencies. Some going far, far beyond sight and sound. How does listening to something address the totality of who you are?

As electricity is a scalar quantity, would direction come into play via an EMP gun, or a persons finger when dealing with a body's static ?
Is a bodies' static directly proportional to the persons aura ?

To be clear, electricity is NOT a scalar quantity, it has scalar quantities (like voltage). You are completely correct in that direction, or vectors, come into play with an EMP device or a persons getting a static shock though! Vectors do not need to happen in one distinct direction though. A drop of water hitting a pond creates ripples in the water, and those are actually vectors too. The math behind this might be advanced for some, so I am trying to make it as simple as possible on a topic (vector/scalar) that has MASSIVE amounts of confusion.

Now, as far as a persons "aura" being a type of EM field.. I think that is probably quite accurate. However, I feel that if it were so, it would be made up of quantities that we either do not currently know how to measure, or that it is made up of things that we dont know how to apply to a biological system. I am glad you went here though.

So, if the system that absorbs/reflects/refracts the increase in some type of energy is the EM field surrounding the body, how do you think one would go about stabilizing it to work "properly?" Perhaps eating that apple so long ago caused our oscilllation to be one sided, and we need to work to return to baseline where we encompass the totality of who we are.

Well reflected would be a 'direct feedback' onto the source if there is a source. A refraction would be a deflection like 'bad karma' not being able to enter a good person's aura. A bit like 2 similar poles on 2 magnets getting close to each other, never able to 'naturally' join.

Im not convinced about karma. At all. But, again, you go exactly in the type of thinking that I was talking about. You are more clever than perhaps you give yourself credit.

If the EM field around our body has a charge (which it would inherently, due to being an EM field), there is undoubtedly the possibility that this can attract or repel other EM fields accordingly. Who knows, perhaps the people you meet are really just orbiting in some celestial plane, and when we meet them "in real life," it is just because our orbits lined up for those moments in time. Kind of like Ison.

This is all speculation though.

Of course it is! I think it could be said that speculation is a vital first step in exploration.

How can one see this energy without meditating ?

Maybe "this energy" is hiding in plain sight. If it arises from "All Things," then it would be present in "All Things." If one equates meditation to simply "being," then perhaps those who are dead are not able to see it. Otherwise, it certainly seems to me that people are impacted by it regardless of individual perception. Most are digging deeper into their "cause." Have you noticed?

What if a person wakes up optimistic, do they naturally absorb good karma that is directed their way ?
If it is reachable, it will be Utopia. However, one can panic when absorbing so much good karma or pure energy. It feels like the mortal body cannot handle the energy and will overload.
The words 'bliss' and 'freedom' spring to mind.

Utopia does not exist, nor will it ever in a limited realm. That said, we can work towards it and achieve great things for all of us. But, there will always be problems. Different ones, perhaps, but still things that need to be dealt with and learned from.

Do you directly equate karma with what is going on? More specifically, do you equate good karma with pure energy? If so, is bad karma pure energy as well?

If each person remembers each event where their frequency was raised then the memory will be a 'flashback'.
If the person 'reflects' the event then the memory will become a deja vu where the feeling (good or bad) will be felt again and they will not know why.

What if someone refracts it knowing where it will go, and why it must go in that direction?

Hopefully the 'fingerprint' will be a world full of good, wiser, morally coded leaders guiding this lost world into a better future where every spirit will have a chance to excel in whatever their talents are.

Indeed. A world I am currently working on right now. Hopefully, others will join at some point.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

In what lower frequencies?

In terms of planes of lower frequency i was talking about Tartarus where astral spiders resemble black creatures the size of a human palm. There negative entities (fallen b' nai na Elohim) and the rephaim radiate so much pure evil that the words fear, despair and misery take real form and literally crush mortal flesh into the razor sharp skin flake dust.
You probably don't believe me, but since posting it on the internet a repented fallen angel contacted me and verified that it was a valid vision of their prison.

You may have a mathematically deductible "resonant" frequency, however, your being is a massive amalgamation of various different frequencies. Some going far, far beyond sight and sound. How does listening to something address the totality of who you are?

It was just an idea that i had to try. i was simply curious.
Once i asked the repented fallen angel about numerology in conjunction with levitation. It seems that ...
"numbers in application to acoustics and geometry allow non mechanical, physical flight. that is levitation."
He went on to say that as well as levitation the end result includes 'divination' and this is what really angers Yahushua. So i was advised to go no further.

vector/scalar

If i remember correctly, velocity is a vector because it has both speed and direction. Speed is a scalar as it is simply a value or quantity. Is this a good enough understanding before continuing ?
Thinking about it again, all of those mechanics vector questions concerning relative velocity in 3D are flooding back. LOL.

So, if the system that absorbs/reflects/refracts the increase in some type of energy is the EM field surrounding the body, how do you think one would go about stabilizing it to work "properly?" Perhaps eating that apple so long ago caused our oscilllation to be one sided, and we need to work to return to baseline where we encompass the totality of who we are.

i havn't got a clue where to start. However, i am open to new ideas.

Most are digging deeper into their "cause." Have you noticed?

i assume when you mention 'cause', you mean destiny and fate or life path. Am i correct ?

Do you directly equate karma with what is going on? More specifically, do you equate good karma with pure energy? If so, is bad karma pure energy as well?

i assumed you were biased towards New Age beliefs so i mentioned the word karma.
i don't believe it exists. However, if it does then karma would be a scalar quality so good and bad both exist.

What if someone refracts it knowing where it will go, and why it must go in that direction?

Is that even possible ?

Indeed. A world I am currently working on right now. Hopefully, others will join at some point.

Well count me in. Hopefully 2014 will be a spiritually amazing year for everyone.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Rapha
In terms of planes of lower frequency i was talking about Tartarus where astral spiders resemble black creatures the size of a human palm. There negative entities (fallen b' nai na Elohim) and the rephaim radiate so much pure evil that the words fear, despair and misery take real form and literally crush mortal flesh into the razor sharp skin flake dust.
You probably don't believe me, but since posting it on the internet a repented fallen angel contacted me and verified that it was a valid vision of their prison.

Fair enough. I believe that it is a true part of your perspective, but that we are all limited (including a fallen angel).

It was just an idea that i had to try. i was simply curious.
Once i asked the repented fallen angel about numerology in conjunction with levitation. It seems that ...
"numbers in application to acoustics and geometry allow non mechanical, physical flight. that is levitation."
He went on to say that as well as levitation the end result includes 'divination' and this is what really angers Yahushua. So i was advised to go no further.

Perhaps you could achieve such flight with acoustics alone. Even so, that would be limited to areas where sound can actually travel. Numbers and math are human interpretations of the patterns that take place around us and within us. Everything happens according to these patterns, and its why science has come up with some rather clever devices over the years.

If i remember correctly, velocity is a vector because it has both speed and direction. Speed is a scalar as it is simply a value or quantity. Is this a good enough understanding before continuing ?
Thinking about it again, all of those mechanics vector questions concerning relative velocity in 3D are flooding back. LOL.

Thats definitely close enough. The concept is the most important. Through that, we can better explore what we are talking about.

i havn't got a clue where to start. However, i am open to new ideas.

Perhaps it can be done through exploring how our perspective exists alongside other systems that, together, make us who we are. We are not aware of so many things that take place in our own body. We dont even know how our brain does what it does, and yet, we use that very same brain to figure it out. Maybe there is more to who we are than a patchwork of senses. Since that would inherently be a part of us, the trick might be simply in including them into our continuous perspective.

i assume when you mention 'cause', you mean destiny and fate or life path. Am i correct ?

Maybe. At least, as much as people perceive it to be. Those who are solely defined by their mind (that patchwork of senses) might find themselves pinned to a wall like in a carnival ride.

i assumed you were biased towards New Age beliefs so i mentioned the word karma.
i don't believe it exists. However, if it does then karma would be a scalar quality so good and bad both exist.

Yeah, that would be a very incorrect assumption.
Im more of the science type. Either way, it seems neither one of us really cares about karma, or the lack thereof, so we can just move on.

Is that even possible ?

In an abstract way, we do that very thing when we eat. We absorb food knowing where it will go and why it must go there. And we.. well, we "refract" it too.

In this case, I was talking specifically about more "fundamental" energy. And yes, I would say its possible. Though, it might be more of a craft or skill, like woodworking or fishing. Maybe its like riding a bike, where once you learn it, you can get right back to it rather quickly.

Well count me in. Hopefully 2014 will be a spiritually amazing year for everyone.

I hope it is an amazing year for everyone too! To get a feel for the basis behind the physical ideas, there are links in my signature.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Numbers and math are human interpretations of the patterns that take place around us and within us. Everything happens according to these patterns, and its why science has come up with some rather clever devices over the years.

Do you have any examples of these patterns ?
Are the devices accessible only to the military whilst we are left with the crumbs ?

In an abstract way, we do that very thing when we eat. We absorb food knowing where it will go and why it must go there. And we.. well, we "refract" it too.

This is like the character Cipher in the film 'The Matrix' talking about how his senses are programmed to react to the piece of steak before he eats it.
So i ask, what is true in this world and what isn't ?
If the film 'They Live' is true how can one see them without black glasses ?

In this case, I was talking specifically about more "fundamental" energy.

What would i have to do/think to be able to 'visualize' this energy ?

i will not take a read of your links. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

i will not take a read of your links. Thanks.

Oops. Sorry. i meant 'now' instead of 'not'. Freidian Slip there. lol

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The shift actually started 12-20-2013.

"PLANET EARTH SAVED from total extinction the 20 Dec. - NOBODY NOTICED" ?

www.rumormillnews.com...

edit on 2-1-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Interesting. However, if we are going from dark to light, we weren't saved from an extinction event, we were merely given a few extra days to vibrationally adjust. There's still a plethora of dark that needs to wallow and bath in some mass extinction.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Rapha
Do you have any examples of these patterns ?

Absolutely! Any technology that currently exists, or any device that uses physics to its advantage (like a pulley system to lift weight). These are things we are constantly learning about, with much more to come.

Are the devices accessible only to the military whilst we are left with the crumbs ?

That is definitely the "common" course of technology. Deriving weapons platforms is more important the any benefits a given technology might have to society. Its strategic, in its way, but self-defeating in the long run (even though it appears to be the opposite). This starts to veer off topic, but to summarize, any technology the public sector sees and uses is decades out of date.

They have little knowledge of the powers that drive this world. Only the patterns and math used to describe it.

This is like the character Cipher in the film 'The Matrix' talking about how his senses are programmed to react to the piece of steak before he eats it.

Ever heard of "Pavlov's Dog?" Most dont like to think it, but the same goes for humans. Its just conditioning.

So i ask, what is true in this world and what isn't ?
If the film 'They Live' is true how can one see them without black glasses ?

Some are able to see through the walls we put up individually as if they were glass. What is true? What is.

If you were to learn at the end of your life that your experience was just an illusion, would that dissipate the pain of loss? The joy of discovery? The profoundness of the experience?

What would i have to do/think to be able to 'visualize' this energy ?

You see it everywhere, you just have to notice it. There is technically no visualization on your part, just seeing what is already there. Imagine it like another sense which is almost a mix of the other five used in unison.

Some of what is going on is due to forces trying desperately to maintain control. Some is due to forces that wish to re-affirm the true nature of sovereign parts of the same whole.

Perhaps one of the most important things to consider as a possibility is that this isnt simply some immaterial, spiritual force which will render all physicality meaningless. Perhaps there is an equal amount going on in all realms. A revolution the likes of which people here have never seen; the spiritual and physical equally as parts of the same whole.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Serdgiam
Some are able to see through the walls we put up individually as if they were glass.

Yes, i heard of that because there is simply so much empty space between particles.
This is getting more like the film 'The Matrix' where Neo sees everything as codes and rooms beyond walls.

If you were to learn at the end of your life that your experience was just an illusion, would that dissipate the pain of loss? The joy of discovery? The profoundness of the experience?

From an ink bowl vision i know that a persons life is a pattern that contains many events for them to learn from. My vision has summed up the past 38 years to perfection.

You see it everywhere, you just have to notice it. There is technically no visualization on your part, just seeing what is already there.

Been there on Nov 25 2013 where during the aftermath of a minor epileptic black-out a vertical rainbow was visible in my right eye whilst the left eye saw no change. This rainbow then covered the land and transformed it into a paradise. With both eyes open it was 50/50 like the picture shown where it happened.

Rainbows are quite significant to MK Ultra slaves in the book "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an
Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier" where rainbows lead to false paradises.

"Fiddler" is important word to get to the yellow brick road (it signifies the programmer in the context of "the programmer is here, go over the rainbow") and then the alters eat what is variously called MUSIC or a SCRIPT or A LETTER which are words meaning "instructions."

The Rainbow--with its seven colors have long had an occult significance of being a great spiritual hypnotic device. Constance Cumbey, in her book The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, which exposes the New Age Occult Movement, correctly writes, "The Rainbow (also called the Antahkarana or Rainbow Bridge).

The angel contact advised me to watch out for a great deception heading our way.
edit on 2-1-2014 by Rapha because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

James Gilliland was talking about the frequency being raised in the interview with Josh, in case anyone missed it.

Interesting!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Rapha
Yes, i heard of that because there is simply so much empty space between particles.
This is getting more like the film 'The Matrix' where Neo sees everything as codes and rooms beyond walls.

Yes, this is how some see things. Though, it isnt anything like in the Matrix. Its not numbers running up and down walls/floors/people/etc. It can manifest in many ways, and I am sure some in this thread have experienced some of them. One is that a persons physical appearance will change to become more or less attractive. When someone lies, sometimes very literal bells will go off. Some see the physical events themselves, but then in their mind, see the equations and balancing that takes place behind it.

Perhaps it isnt because of the empty space, but more on how we refract/absorb/redirect the particles that are there. It leaves a fingerprint.

From an ink bowl vision i know that a persons life is a pattern that contains many events for them to learn from. My vision has summed up the past 38 years to perfection.

Yes, it is a cycle that runs according to the laws of the universe. What does learning do for a physical body?

Been there on Nov 25 2013 where during the aftermath of a minor epileptic black-out a vertical rainbow was visible in my right eye whilst the left eye saw no change. This rainbow then covered the land and transformed it into a paradise. With both eyes open it was 50/50 like the picture shown where it happened.

This sounds more like damaged pathways in the brain, pertaining only to one of the visual organs. What I speak of is all sensory perception working together in unison, rather than individually. It can come with practice, though I feel it is our true nature. Which eye was telling the Truth? Perhaps neither one...

Rainbows are quite significant to MK Ultra slaves in the book "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an
Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier" where rainbows lead to false paradises.

I think that MKULTRA found much, much easier ways to control large groups of the population rather than individuals. They provide the public with TWO choices (acceptance or denial), both of which are carefully designed to profit the puppet master equally.

The angel contact advised me to watch out for a great deception heading our way.

Many great deceptions have already been carried out, and I assume that it will not stop. There are also likely to be those who are not deceiving. How will you tell the difference?
edit on 3-1-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Serdgiam
What does learning do for a physical body?

Lessens the bodies' aging ? Because the wiser the person is the less the person is stressed out due to (lets say) financial difficulty. IMO stress is a major factor that accelerates natural aging without the use of creams and so on.

This sounds more like damaged pathways in the brain, pertaining only to one of the visual organs. What I speak of is all sensory perception working together in unison, rather than individually. It can come with practice, though I feel it is our true nature. Which eye was telling the Truth? Perhaps neither one...

Neither eye in my case. The vertical rainbow was like the vertical colour bars you get when a TV is resetting itself or channel transmission failure. Also a brain operation in 2005 where a bad bit (causing epilepsy) was removed was on the left side of the brain. The opposite eye failed to receive signals so a TV screen was shown. Lol. Wow, this is getting more bizarre by the day. However, after the vertical bars were gone, i saw a paradise where the night sky was blue, the frozen winter grass was summer green and there were no scratches on a near red car. Obviously a false paradise. Or was it the real world ? i havn't got a clue.

Many great deceptions have already been carried out, and I assume that it will not stop. There are also likely to be those who are not deceiving. How will you tell the difference?

If there is no choice, then its evil.
Take the Mark of the Beast for example. People will have a card that has 3x2 vertical bars (666) or a device that will only function in their forehead or righthand, or will be so unhuman (cyborg) that they will willingly write their names out of the Book of Life.

Imagine how easy it will be to get everyone to take the mark of the Beast now that 99% of the world population are poor ?
The banksters will say, 'here have a million new world currency credits to jump start the new world economy now that the old banks are dead. Oh, you must have a device in your body that can keep track of the money'.
People will sell their souls in seconds.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Rapha
Lessens the bodies' aging ? Because the wiser the person is the less the person is stressed out due to (lets say) financial difficulty. IMO stress is a major factor that accelerates natural aging without the use of creams and so on.

Id definitely agree that has its benefits. I think that stress is one of the major contributors to health issues and being able to deal with it is important. But, if you think about it, just learning to deal with stress is one lesson among many. I think that by learning, we can slowly start to practice the art of redirecting energy. Physically, we become more able to create the world around us through invention, technology, innovation, and more. Do you think anything happens to us individually beyond that?

Neither eye in my case. The vertical rainbow was like the vertical colour bars you get when a TV is resetting itself or channel transmission failure. Also a brain operation in 2005 where a bad bit (causing epilepsy) was removed was on the left side of the brain. The opposite eye failed to receive signals so a TV screen was shown. Lol. Wow, this is getting more bizarre by the day. However, after the vertical bars were gone, i saw a paradise where the night sky was blue, the frozen winter grass was summer green and there were no scratches on a near red car. Obviously a false paradise. Or was it the real world ? i havn't got a clue.

We only see what our eyes and brain can deliver to our perception. It may be true to us, in that it is truly our unique perspective on the world. But, it is limited compared to the reality of what is happening around us. If you didnt know, the color we see things to be is actually the very color they are not. What we perceive are all of the wavelengths of color that were not absorbed by the object. So, what we see is a redirection of light, its everything that the object reflected!

If there is no choice, then its evil.

What if a choice is only perceived to be there, but both are different heads on the same beast? I think that if "TPTB" attempted to control the population, they would create the illusion of choice. Most will never go beyond rejecting or accepting any new idea based on current ideology and the ones that do are not numerous enough to matter.

Take the Mark of the Beast for example. People will have a card that has 3x2 vertical bars (666) or a device that will only function in their forehead or righthand, or will be so unhuman (cyborg) that they will willingly write their names out of the Book of Life.

You know, the closest thing I have seen to an actual mark of the beast is electronic tattoos. If you dont know what they are, its a tattoo that actually has electronic circuitry. Its in its beginning phases, but it makes RFID look tame. However, we wont know if the end times of the Bible have any truth to them unless it happens. It could also be manipulated by "TPTB" as a script of sorts, which I think may be a very good possibility.

People will sell their souls in seconds.

And that isnt helped by the encouragement of dependency on the current system. A lot of people would literally starve without a supermarket.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

If one starts to assume that the world is more toon town colours, would the brain slowly start to absorb colours closer to primary colours ?

Do you think anything happens to us individually beyond that?

Everyone has an aura. They leave their 'fingerprints'. However, as multiple paths cross as time progresses a area that has had very few people will just blur into something like 'background radiation'. In other words after the afternoon rush hour of activity, as the night progresses the energy paths will all merge into one another until the next rush hour of mass people movement.

[edit]Thinking about it; a boat leaving ripples on the water surface is how i imagine a person's aura moving as they walk down a sidewalk.
i also know (from experience) that its possible to get into someones aura by focusing on the back of their head, their skull and finally into their brain by visualising a brain and thinking 'i know what you are thinking'. Seconds later they turn around expecting to see a ghost/demon. Lol.
edit on 3-1-2014 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Rapha
Seconds later they turn around expecting to see a ghost/demon. Lol.

Is that what they end up seeing?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Serdgiam
Is that what they end up seeing?

Then if its true that everyone sees this false world differently then the person would have seen this looking back at him as he turned around.

i saw this negative entity hooked to my left shoulder blade exactly 30 days prior to when i saw the paradise.

The angel said that its a 3rd/4th generation lunar cycle curse where my true spirit was looking back at my motionless body whilst i waited at the bus stop.

After all, a Rapha is one of the Rephaim or 'eternally dead', 'the damed', 'nephil spirit', 'giant' or djinn.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The ringing went away, but got replaced with "Ohmmmmm" panning from left to right, tight to left, left to right, etc. Noticed as soon as I woke up this morning.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

Really?!
I don't know how to comment on that.

Mine are still ringing, but I've noticed for the first time since it started that sometimes it is so low it almost isn't there... for the first time since it started in November, 2012.

Thank you for coming back to update us. Interesting!

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join