It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Golden Frequency Shift Peaks on 12-21-13. Do You Feel It?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have been hearing ringing in my ears since last November. I was told this is due to the higher frequency vibrations coming in from an earlier thread I did on a similar topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know it could also be tinnitus, but I find it strange this only started when the veil began to lift in Nov. 2012, and has never stopped.

A few weeks ago I went for my yearly physical. I've taken thyroid medicine at the same MCG for the past 20 years. Now the doctor says it needs to be cut to half that amount! What?!

I've been told this is happening due to the DNA upgrade being sent in from our "friends" above.

I've also been seeing flashes of light at different times over the year, but more recently, last week.
This is how the upgrade is taking place, according to an article I received.
This article is originally written in German, so the translation to English makes the wording a bit "off", but you can understand it if you try.
www.torindiegalaxien.de...

Now, I just came across this information on a completely different site... by accident ( or, was it?).

So, here they say the process will peak on the 21. Hey! That's tomorrow! :O

I was just wondering if anyone else has been feeling differently, or had any experiences that could validate the claims being made here:

spiritlibrary.com...

The Golden Wave 12/12 and 21/12
The final "shift" into the Golden Frequency is being powered by a Wave of Golden Light. This commences with the 12/12 portal and will culminate on the 21/12 at the December Solstice. In these ten days, the Light will continue to rise and you will certainly feel the effects on all levels of your being.

You may feel filled with Joy and Light. But, you may also feel awkward and uncomfortable in your body. Your cells are vibrating at an accelerated frequency, and you may again find yourself experiencing "ascension symptoms" that make you feel physically and emotionally uncomfortable.

This process will culminate or peak on the 21st of December at the Solstice, when the energies of Renewal and Rebirth will be strongest. The Earth will align with the Galactic Center and a strong wave of Diamond Light will also assist to lift the Frequency of the Planet.

Then, from the 21st to the 31st December, the Earth will be integrating the new frequencies. This may also be a volatile time as the New Energies and the Gold Frequency is anchored in the Earth Grids. Then, finally, on the 1/1/2014, the process will be completed.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sounds like the new year is going to come in with a bang! Guess Prince was wrong....maybe this year we will party like its 1999.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I hope Im uncreated in this Golden White Diamond light of higher frequency you speak of.

I need a 10 million year nap.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yes I do, and it feels good.
This last year for me has been extremely
difficult, with several life changing events.

Hopefully, The Winter Solstice will be the conclusion
before the coming renewal.
Merry Christmas to You and the Feline!
S&F
edit on 20-12-2013 by Wildmanimal because: Add In

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

thats strange i have had ringing in my ears since early nov 2013 and i have also been seeing flashes of light mainly from the corner of my eye i had heard of these frequencies but never new of the symptoms

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

superluminal11
reply to post by sled735

I hope Im uncreated in this Golden White Diamond light of higher frequency you speak of.

I need a 10 million year nap.

I hope it focuses it's energy on my bank account and recreates it with many additional zeros.

On a side note I've had increasingly more intense ear ringing as the year has progressed...doc says tinnitus and I'm inclined to agree since I drummed for years without ear plugs. But hey if on Jan. 1 my ears stop ringing, I'll know what it was.

edit on 20-12-2013 by DrumStickNinja because: epic spelling error

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I promise that when I ascend to godhood and become your new physical and spiritual master that I will be a just but fair deity, and will only require the gratification of your human women as my payment.
Deal?

Any woman interested in a position of power as my High Priestess is welcome to apply for the position.
edit on 20-12-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

sled735
So, here they say the process will peak on the 21. Hey! That's tomorrow!

Well, it is the 21st and guess what - as expected, no change at all.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have had experiences with surges of energy coming through my body like a wave of energy in the past, but I am not experiencing anything like this at present.

I actually have an almost strange feeling of the calm before the storm.

I certainly have experienced the ringing in the ears recently, this is not the normal background ring that is always present, this one is higher pitched and louder.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well i'm not sure whether this is me being more observant or not however i do seem to hear frequencies that a much higher then i usually hear but when i ask some people around me if they could hear something reeeeaaalyy high well a really high noise they said they couldn't so i'm not sure

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

hellobruce

sled735
So, here they say the process will peak on the 21. Hey! That's tomorrow!

Well, it is the 21st and guess what - as expected, no change at all.

Don't expect any changes (except for the worst) if you don't raise your frequency to allow the flow in.
In other words, work on opening your third eye.

From source link:

he Incoming Energies of 2014 and the Role of the Crystal Children
In 2014, the Earth will be anchored in the Fifth Dimension and will be vibrating at the frequency of the Gold Ray of the Christ Consciousness. This frequency of the Christ Consciousness will initiate a powerful surge of awakening on the Earth. People will be awakening at a very rapid rate, and you will have much work to guide and assist them in this process if that is your mission.

But, you will also find that those who cannot raise their frequencies to the Gold Frequency will fall into stress and anxiety and despair, and will only be able to see the chaos and disintegration of the old energy grid.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Justmea

It depends on where you are "spiritually". Maybe you are more "in tune" than they are.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

iamea
I certainly have experienced the ringing in the ears recently, this is not the normal background ring that is always present, this one is higher pitched and louder.

Ditto. I can definitely feel the solstice energy. Thank God! It's been a very, very tough year. Especially since the summer solstice.

Anyway, this vid is a token of my wish for you all to have a great solstice and Christmas!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I've been having these ungodly migraines for the past month.

Could it be related? Unlikely. Though, I always joked that the world must be shifting in some direction in a major way for me to suffer in the head to this extent. Haha, wouldn't it be nice. The migraines are, hopefully, subsiding. Maybe this shift is nearing it's completion. It's good to dream and dream I shall.

However, we all know the truth. This world will remain the same, secrets and all. We will advance forward technologically until our science uncovers the truth of the reality to the extent that we can bend it to our will, much like the Q. Until the year 4485, we'll have to deal with fleshy, plastic, mechanical, and data based bodies that our consciousness can transfer between (Transhumanism). One day we'll be able to do the really cool stuff, but I doubt it is tomorrow. Still, I'll throw in my good vibes to this golden frequency in the hope that the good thing happens.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yes, yes it is happening with me.

Had the ringing all month. Was very tired and sick.

A week ago yesterday I was on life support in the ICU at our hospital.

Home now and feel better than I can remember feeling in many years.

I am vibrating in my body and soul.
It feels so good.

While in hospital my doctors changed some medications, cut some out or down and added new ones.

I am filled with peace and happiness and just want to help people and share this good feeling.
I am feeling stronger by the hour.

God is Good....All the time.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

zedy63
reply to post by sled735

thats strange i have had ringing in my ears since early nov 2013 and i have also been seeing flashes of light mainly from the corner of my eye i had heard of these frequencies but never new of the symptoms

Under the assumption that chi flow is increasing thru all humans, then cannot the flashes of light and ringing can be explained as visualizations in sensors from the third eye/crown?

I have no clue is it is more or less anymore since my senses are to overwhelmed at times to notice differences.
edit on 20-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't feel anything "special" about anything.

all this "specialness" anyone is feeling is either a product of their environment and/or social situation, or, entirely subjective internal psychological processes, ie; believer syndrome.

It's entirely possible for people to have religious experiences for no reason other than the fact they believe in something strong enough to convince themselves something of any sort of significance is occurring.

There is no "Golden Wave".

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've been reserved about posting my experiences on ATS because I have no desire to argue with others over their beliefs.

With that being said, I have been going through what some would term a Kundalini Awakening for the last 5 months. I have been in contact with quite a few others on ATS that are very genuine in their experiences, dominicus and ctophil being two of them.

Anyway, this morning about an hour before sunrise I woke up to an intense amount of energy coursing through my spinal cord and up into my third eye and crown areas. It was so strong that I couldn't go back to sleep and instead got up and meditated. It was a very good morning. Change is definitely on the horizon.

One last thing. If you find within yourself disbelief or doubt in this phenomena then you are actively cheating yourself out of experiencing something wonderful and life changing. More and more people are waking up. The evidence is stacking up. See for yourself before you discount the experience of others.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I've been monitoring the frequencies i seem to be hearing. At first I thought it was tinnitus but now it may be something different. Today's tone is at 9750 hz and when I add my own tone gen. app joining tone it to I get a sound that is reminiscent of the old land phone line busy tones.

Yesterday's was at 9650 hz. Keeping a log of it and recreating the tone with a simple smart phone tone generator app have helped me learn to tune in and tune out of the sound.

As for the flashes of light, there have been no paparazzi for me.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I wish I could say I was....

But I'm not feeling it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join