It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Golden Frequency Shift Peaks on 12-21-13. Do You Feel It?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

iamea

The next day, I went to a local shop that I used to pop into from time to time, it sold things like chines good luck trinkets, books and Tibetan stuff. Anyway whilst I was in this store, a book fell from on top of the bookcase onto my head.

The book was about Shambala's. It said on the backside of the book that Mount Shasta was a Shambala, and it was the seat of the ascendent masters.

I bought the book.

Which opened a whole new world to me of possibility in relation to how we can live in a different world according to the vibration we are oscillating in.

Hey !! I'm sure many would love to know the title of this book. Peace, & thank you.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hi guys, the planet's vibration is currently much higher now compared to the 1980s-1990s.....Since 2000, since our solar system started receiving more energies from the Galactic Center, the vibration of the planet has increased dramatically, and regardless of what some say, global warming and climate change is NOT caused by human activities. That is because, scientifically, the amount of CO2 and pollution level emitted by a few erupting volcanoes, are much higher than all fossil fuels burned by humans for a period of 1-2 years.

The amount of erupting volcanoes have also increased significantly for the past few years, as well as a more weakening planetary magnetic field, and increased seismicity and weird extreme weather outbreaks. That is all due to Earth rising its vibration due to receiving the new energies from the Galactic Center. Once Earth's vibration reaches a certain level, it would help awaken our locked DNA strands and awaken our psychic capabilities. When would Earth reach a level of vibration high enough to awaken our DNA, allowing us to access our spirit's Higher Self, which would then allow us to regain our spiritual abilities? If I had to guess, sometime in the first quarter of 2014.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

When a date is set, it never happens.

Its more gradual than that.

IMO there is no overall frequency as each person (from what i have recently learned) has a unique spiritual resonance with their surroundings.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If this higher being is infinite, why does it have to beam down this 'golden frequency' to evolve our imperfect DNA? Couldn't it just jump to the scenario in which it has a highly evolved race already?

Isn't that, along with every other possibility, played out already?

My problems with the entire scenario concocted in this thread is the fact that all of the books and authored pieces that are claiming to have some superior knowledge are still written by a human. You don't have some enhanced knowledge of the universe or how the spirit works. At the end of the day, all you have is blind faith in another form of spirituality, much like every other form of religion that has ever existed. You can 'feel' all of the vibrations you want, but that doesn't change the fact that you don't know jack squat about what happens when we die or if we really do have souls.

Why can't people see the beauty in what humanity as a whole has accomplished, and continues to accomplish. We are pretty clever as a whole. If you only look at the wars and horrible things, yeah, we seem pretty s*****. Yet there is beauty in it. Look at the accomplishments of our race. We don't have to aspire to be Gods. It will never happen. If you accept the fact that we will NEVER be perfect, and never know perfection, you can focus your efforts on finer things, like helping your fellow man. If all you do is soul searching, you leave no room to do good deeds for others. You don't need spirituality or religion to be kind to one another. At the end of the day, our neighbors on this little blue speck floating in a gravitational net we call the universe is all we got. If there is a higher being, why does it have to be so judgmental as to only allow those who think its way to join its 'transcended' club?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyGuy

You are the higher being. You chose to come here and experience this here and now. It's your choice, and everything you experience is a reflection of your belief systems. There is no separation, only the illusion of such.

SlyGuy
If there is a higher being, why does it have to be so judgmental as to only allow those who think its way to join its 'transcended' club?

All will reach their destination at their own pace, all are allowed inasmuch as they allow themselves. Again, you are the higher being, you are All That Is.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I'm a new member on here. I'm really big into metaphysics and this post caught my eye. I have a had a lot of the symptoms. It also seems like the days are brighter, and the nights are calmer. It's an eerie peace, like a calm before a storm.

I'm wondering however, do any of the others who have experienced similar sensations as described in the OP happen to have ADHD/ADD or OCD? I remember reading a thread about the Age of Aquarius and how ADD is just a way for humans to evolve intellectually but humans can't adapt to it just yet. Maybe these two are linked and this is the start of the Age of the Aquarius.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Lynk3
reply to post by sled735

I'm a new member on here. I'm really big into metaphysics and this post caught my eye. I have a had a lot of the symptoms. It also seems like the days are brighter, and the nights are calmer. It's an eerie peace, like a calm before a storm.

I'm wondering however, do any of the others who have experienced similar sensations as described in the OP happen to have ADHD/ADD or OCD? I remember reading a thread about the Age of Aquarius and how ADD is just a way for humans to evolve intellectually but humans can't adapt to it just yet. Maybe these two are linked and this is the start of the Age of the Aquarius.

I also feel there is something awaiting on the horizon. Not sure what will happen. I suppose that is up to the choices we make now.
I can't speak for the others, but I, myself, don't have any ADD/ADHD. I do have a very low level of OCD, I suppose.

Like, if I walk by a picture that's hanging crooked, I have to straighten it. Or, see a stack of papers all in a disheveled mess, I have the urge to stack them in a neat pile.

I don't really see this as OCD though, just a need to have order in my life.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

ExquisitExamplE
reply to post by Serdgiam

When you say "extra energy", are you referring to this "Golden Frequency" energy that is being speculated about in this thread? If that's the case, my estimation is that since this information is channeled information, and channeling can be notoriously unreliable, I remain skeptical (but hopeful) that such an influx of energy is indeed happening; it is exceedingly difficult to be a clear and impartial channel without having one's own personality distort the information that is being relayed.

You seem to be speaking of a thing I have observed also:
The ego projection distortions on information in psychics use of third eye.

I am still a bit unsure if it is a real observation or a projection of my belief that it is so but for now I will act as if it is a real thing.

A psychic who thinks a certain thing she picked up is previous life when it is me playing a computer game.
. It is funny when you know the thing they pick up but they say it in the wrong context.

Had another psychic where I was able to make her tell me a message with words that means something special for me that she had no clue of the real meaning. So sometimes psychics can give information they believe is one thing when the words in fact for the target of the message means something else.

The psychics I have met do not seem to have experience of the continuous bliss state, so I do not have any observation if more "in tune" makes the "projection of self" less.
edit on 29-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I hear some touching on what this frequency means for different personality types. I have said it before but will do so again - sometimes there are days where people are all behaving strangely - and it is prevalent (I'm probably doing it too and not realizing it). If this energy thing is true it seems people would become confused or reject it - unfamiliar so automatic response.

Two days ago - every person my son and I came into contact with were in their own worlds - the whole day. No one was connecting. Radom example - "I would like to order eggs and coffee please" "so you want pancakes?"....walks off in a daze. It was seriously all day long. My son literally said "wow mom - it's like the zombie apocalypse" when we were walking through the mall at one point.

Maybe it's just me (my kiddo noticed it too though), who is noticing this - like minded behavioral phenomenon coming in compact waves. Mass behavioral anomalies are not a new thing but they are more prevalent for me in the past couple of years (subjective of course). Like those days where everyone is irritable and can't be nice no matter how much love you give them. Is it us sending out something that attracts this or is it from the outside coming in? Or...has this always been this strong and I've been oblivious?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I don't know. I kind of stay in my own little world all the time it seems.

I did notice my mood changing from the peaceful bliss state I've been in over the past few weeks, to one of having to consciously control being negative toward others.
But, I chalked this up to my "friend" at work who likes to manipulate others, and when I see her doing this it gets "under my skin" really bad. For the first time in a long time, I snapped at her for something she did. Being able to see the "real her" when others don't is terribly frustrating for me.

I'm trying to get back in my peaceful place now while I have some time off work.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I just came across this, and it goes along with this thread, so I'm sharing it.

There is also a personal message for Joseph (the person receiving this message) at the bottom of this one, if anyone wants to read more.
www.thespiritguides.co.uk...

These words don’t just come from the Sublime (As they call it) they come from the very “Highest” there is. I do know that others will not believe this, but I do and for me that is all that matters. I wish you all a “Very Happy New Year and the best of health”

A PROPHECY GIVEN TODAY
OF EVENTS THAT ARE ON THEIR WAY
OF THINGS MANKIND MUST FACE
WITH NOT ONE MOMENT OUT OF PLACE
FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU WOULD
HAVE PLANNED WHAT WILL NOW COME TRUE

MAKE NO MISTAKE TO ALL THAT READ THESE WORDS
FOR THEY CARRY THE TRUTH OF WHAT WILL BE FOR ALL OF THEE
INCLUDING THOSE YET TO BE BORN – FOR THEY COME TO EARTH
KNOWING WHAT IS TO BE IN THE SAME WAY AS YOU ALL DO

SO WE NOW EXPLAIN TO JOSEPH ONCE AGAIN SO THAT HE CAN PUT
FOR OTHERS TO READ BEFORE THE FUTURE EVENTS COME TO LIFE
AND LET IT BE KNOWN FAR AND WIDE THAT ONE OF THE TASKS
FOR JOSEPH WILL BE TO PROPHECIES MANY GREAT THINGS
TO TELL THE WORLD BY WHATEVER MEANS AVAILABLE
WHAT IS ON MANKIND’S TABLE

PLANET EARTH IS NOW GOING THROUGH A REBIRTH
IT REALLY IS TRUE – THE PLANET IS LIFTING ITS VIBRATION
AND FOR “US HERE IN THIS OTHER WORLD” IT IS CAUSE FOR
A GREAT CELEBRATION – FOR IT GIVES MANKIND THE CHANCE
TO REALLY CHANGE AND REARRANGE THE WAY THEY
INTERACT WITH THE PLANET AND EACH OTHER

FOR IN ALL TRUTH YOU ARE ALL SISTERS AND BROTHERS
BUT THE WAY MOST OF YOU BEHAVE IS TO SEE EACH
OTHER INTO THE GRAVE – BUT SO SOON

YOU WILL ALL SEE WHAT IS TO BE FOR THE GREAT CHANGES
IN THE WORLDS WEATHER WILL CAUSE ALL OF MANKIND TO
SEE HOW THEY LIVE – WHAT THEY DO AND WHAT THEY WANT
WITH VERY DIFFERENT THOUGHTS AND EYES

FOR WHAT MAN WOMAN OR CHILD NEEDS GOLD AND SILVER
WHEN THERE IS NO FOOD TO EAT – NO CLEAN WATER TO DRINK
AND ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD WILL NOT BUY THEM

SO MARK “US” TRUE IN WHAT WE TELL YOU
IN THE FUTURE OF PLANET EARTH THESE WORDS WILL
COME TRUE FOR ALL OF YOU INCLUDING “YOU” IF YOU BE
REBORN TO HELP BRING IN THE NEW WAYS – THE NEW DAWN

THESE “THINGS” ARE IN THE NEAR AND FAR FUTURE OF
PLANET EARTH – SO NOW WE WILL GIVE INSIGHT TO
2014 THE COMING YEAR FOR WHAT ITS WORTH

MANY DARK SECRETS AND MANY LIES WILL COME TO LIGHT
TO BE SEEN BY “THE PEOPLE” OF GOVERNMENTS DARK DEEDS
TO PUT FEAR INTO THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF THEIR PEOPLE
SO AS TO CONTROL THEM AND TO TAKE EVEN MORE FROM
THE MANY TO GIVE TO THE FEW WHO HAVE IT ALL – ALREADY

ALSO GLOBAL COMPANIES WILL COME TO LIGHT AND ALL
WILL COME TO SEE THEIR HISTORY AND IT WILL NOT MAKE
NICE READING FOR BECAUSE OF THEM THE WORLD IS BLEEDING

THEIR INCESSANT GREED AND NEED FOR WEALTH AS ALMOST
BROUGHT MANKIND AND THE PLANET TO IT KNEES AND ALONG
WITH SO MANY GOVERNMENTS NEED FOR CONTROL AND POWER
THE BALANCE BETWEEN “THE ORDINARY PEOPLE” GOVERNMENTS
AND LARGE COMPANIES IS SO FAR ADRIFT AS TO BE UN-STAINABLE

SOMETHING MUST GIVE AND IT WILL – FOR “THE PEOPLE” OF
PLANET EARTH WILL START TO GET RID OF THE CORRUPT AND
MANIPULATIVE POWER SEEKERS AND REPLACE THEM WITH
A VERY DIFFERENT TYPE OF PERSON – “THE PEOPLE” GETTING
TO KNOW MORE IS ALREADY IN ACTION AS YOU WELL KNOW
AND WE TELL YOU NOW – IT WILL BECOME MORE AND MORE

MANY NEW AND DISTURBING REVELATIONS – MANY UNBELIEVABLE
STORIES WILL COME TO LIGHT AND “THE PEOPLE” WILL BECOME
VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE WAY THEY HAVE BEEN FOOLED AND
LIED TOO – AND ALL THIS WILL ONLY HELP TO BRING IN THE
CHANGES THAT ARE VERY MUCH NEEDED – NOW!

THESE GREAT CHANGES THAT MANKIND AND THE PLANET ARE TO
GO THROUGH CANNOT BE STOPPED – THE PLANET GOES THROUGH
THESE GREAT CHANGES EVERY SO MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS
THIS AS HAPPENED MANY TIMES BEFORE AND WILL HAPPEN
MANY TIMES IN THE PLANETS FUTURE

THE ONLY PROBLEM IF THERE BE ONE IS THIS…
THERE ARE SO MANY HUMAN BEINGS ALIVE AT THIS TIME
AND IT IS GOING TO HAVE A DISASTROUS AFFECT ON THEM
BUT ALL THIS IS IN THE LONG TERM

BUT THIS COMING YEAR IT WILL BE MORE RAIN AND STORMS
WHERE THERE IS NORMALLY RAIN AND LESS RAIN WHERE IT IS
NORMALLY DRY ALSO GREATER HURRICANES AND BIGGER
TORNADOS WHERE THEY NORMALLY GET THEM

SO IF YOU ARE THE SORT OF PERSON THAT LOOKS FOR A QUIET
AND PEACEFUL LIFE FOR YOURSELF AND YOU PRAY THE SAME
FOR MANKIND THEN “WE ARE SORRY TO SAY – NO WAY”

NOW TO FINISH IN THE CLEAREST WAY POSSIBLE AND IN THE
FULL TRUTH OF THE MATTER WE GIVE YOU IT PLAIN…

THE WORLDS VIBRATION IS LIFTING AND THIS IS CAUSING
THE GREAT CHANGES IN THE WORLDS WEATHER – IT IS NOT BEING
CAUSED BY ANY OTHER SORT OF INFLUENCE WHATSOEVER

WHATEVER IS TO BE WILL BE AND NO OUTSIDE INFLUENCE
CAN STOP IT OR EVEN WISH TO STOP IT, THAT IS TO SAY…

ALL THE ASKING ALL THE PRAYING WILL NOT STOP IT
AND NO GOD IS COMING TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING
MANKIND MUST FACE ITS FATE AND PLAY OUT THE PLANS
THAT EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU HAVE MADE WITH
YOUR OWN FREE WILL BEFORE YOU WERE BORN

THERE IS A VERY DIFFERENT “GAME” FOR ALL MANKIND TO PLAY
BUT TO GET THERE MANKIND MUST GO THROUGH A VERY
TESTING AND HARD TIME – BUT THE FINAL OUTCOME IS WELL
WORTH ALL THE EFFORT – SO DO YOUR BEST FOR THAT IS ALL
THAT CAN BE ASKED OF ANYONE – LOVE FROM ABOVE

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

BUT THIS COMING YEAR IT WILL BE MORE RAIN AND STORMS WHERE THERE IS NORMALLY RAIN AND LESS RAIN WHERE IT IS NORMALLY DRY ALSO GREATER HURRICANES AND BIGGER TORNADOS WHERE THEY NORMALLY GET THEM

In other words, the world is so full of sin that God has finally backed away and now allowed the fallen angels to use every scalar weapon they have at their disposal to destroy humans.

And these spiritual guides call themselves 'good guys' while human blood drips from their fingers.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The ringing in your ears is likely due to tinnitus. Go see a doctor.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Perhaps the ones who are willing to communicate through such.. forceful methods have their own agenda they are pursuing.

We are starting to aggregate some of the info in this thread, though it is from different sources. Working together might be the way to link it all, if anything is truly happening. If "nothing" is, then there could be something to learn from it all the same. Exploring it as if it were implicitly true or false is likely to lead to our minds playing tricks on us, as with anything.

From what has been said, we might be able to establish the following;

Some energy has changed its scalar properties. If it was localized, we might be able to determine vector qualities. If it is happening in "All Things," then vector properties are not likely to apply to the source, but may be attributed to where the waveforms fractal.

If all individuals (lets look at them as congregations of waveforms) are receiving the same "impact," but are not affected the same, it might lead to the possibility of this energy refracting and reflecting instead of being absorbed. This would have to go "somewhere," as all energy does. If it does so through time, we might see this manifest in everything from individual behavior to weather systems. If it goes directly back into nothingness, without leaving anything, then.. none of it matters anyway.

If biological systems are time-dependent manifestations of EM waveforms, then our experience of anything, including any change, might be determined by our particular system. How would one stabilize their individual "wave-forms" to be able to make use of all "impacts?"

Are we capable of determining the vector regardless of changes in scalar properties? If so, how do we do this?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

After reading your post, my head is hurting.

Ok, me ameoba will try and comprehend what you (genius) just said.

If every spirit is a unique frequency, then are the aliens trying to raise the general frequency or not ?

Or is this a major experiment by TPTB to make spirits create a new world future by spreading these rumours through their spiritual conduits (new age humans ['alters']) ?

[edit]If all individuals (lets look at them as congregations of waveforms) are receiving the same "impact," but are not affected the same[/edit]
The vast majority of humans are not noticing anything. They are only noticing that their wages go less distance each month. Spiritually they have noticed (felt) nothing.

Some people are getting deja vu experiences, but these are simply forgotten 'flashbacks'.

Are we capable of determining the vector regardless of changes in scalar properties? If so, how do we do this?

Can you explain this ?
If you mean spiritually seeing a paradise approaching (covering) this world where the worlds 'scalar' properties are altered; then yes; it has been approaching this world since November 2013. However, the person's mind is in overdrive when seeing this happen with their own eyes.

How would one stabilize their individual "wave-forms" to be able to make use of all "impacts?"
They would have to accept what they see is true. However, these 'good' higher frequency 'wave-lengths' are not going to last forever. 2-3 years from now and the good feelings will be long gone. This is my view and is based on a few visions so thats my 2 cents anyway.
edit on 30-12-2013 by Rapha because: Punctuation

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Rapha

After reading your post, my head is hurting.

Ok, me ameoba will try and comprehend what you (genius) just said.

IMO, you are as capable as I am, it just needs to be put into a "language" that speaks to how you, specifically, perceive things. I would bet that within a couple of posts, we can start to understand each other a bit better.

If every spirit is a unique frequency, then are the aliens trying to raise the general frequency or not ?

Or is this a major experiment by TPTB to make spirits create a new world future by spreading these rumours through their spiritual conduits (new age humans ['alters']) ?

I am not sure that aliens need to be involved at all. In the general understanding, "frequency" is a Scalar property. That means that it is talking about some aspect of the wave itself. The Scalar properties can change in a number of ways. If you change the frequency of a sound wave, you get different sounds (like the difference between a guitar and bass). If you change the amplitude, you get an increase in volume. A Vector could be seen as something that is moving, and the direction it is moving.

So, a speaker playing music creates a wave form. With music specifically, what we hear is a bunch of different frequencies that create a soundscape. The Vector of the wave is from the speaker itself outwards. The Scalar properties are things like volume, and all the different individual frequencies that make up the music. Sound is just one type of wave though, electricity is another.

[edit]If all individuals (lets look at them as congregations of waveforms) are receiving the same "impact," but are not affected the same[/edit]
The vast majority of humans are not noticing anything. They are only noticing that their wages go less distance each month. Spiritually they have noticed (felt) nothing.

Indeed, and yet, if there is an energy that is universal, all humans are subject to it equally. Meaning that those who "feel" it absorb it more readily than those who do not. There is reflection and refraction too. And if it is sourced in "All Things," then that would likely include the physical. As it is reflected and refracted, where do you think that goes?

It could cause a number of things if it is "meant" to be treated equally by all things physical and spiritual, but its path is changed by what is passes through (like light through a prism).

Can you explain this.
If you mean spiritually seeing a paradise approaching (covering) this world where the worlds 'scalar' properties are altered; then yes; it has been approaching this world since November 2013. However, the person's mind is in overdrive to see this happen with their own eyes.

Hopefully the above explanation of vector and scalar properties was helpful. This question specifically was related to our natural behavior in interacting with the universe. We redirect energy in many different ways to create the world around us. Do you think there is a limit to how much can be re-directed? If so, what would happen if that was reached?

They would have to accept what they see is true.

How can what we see ever become more than part of the Truth?

However, these 'good' higher frequency 'wave-lengths' are not going to last forever. 2-3 years and the good feelings will be long gone.

I am not so sure that if this is happening, it would be confined to the context of human morality. That said, it does not appear that they are "good feelings" to everyone.

After they "leave," what do you think is going to be the fingerprint left?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

In the general understanding, "frequency" is a Scalar property.

So do TPTB create endless wars and poverty to live off the low frequences of our spirits as they send in their 'etheral spiders' ?
Is world war 3 their last ditch attempt to maintain control ?

Side note: Picture of etheral spiders in the film 'The Matrix'.
Apparently quite a few ATS members have seen these almost invisible creatures during OOBE's.
Note: in the lower frequencies they resemble black cockroaches, beetles and centepiedes; ready to suck the life out of every human spirit. The beetles resemble 'scarabs of death' during Egyption times.

That means that it is talking about some aspect of the wave itself. The Scalar properties can change in a number of ways. If you change the frequency of a sound wave, you get different sounds (like the difference between a guitar and bass). If you change the amplitude, you get an increase in volume. A Vector could be seen as something that is moving, and the direction it is moving.

Hmmm, now i am a bit freaked out because i recently wrote a program to find out what frequency my spirit resonates at. Apparently everyone has a unique frequency and playing a simple computer beep of the unique frequency 2 octaves down whilst listening to music things got quite interesting. With earphones on, the song is heard in the ears whilst the chest resonates.

electricity is another.

As electricity is a scalar quantity, would direction come into play via an EMP gun, or a persons finger when dealing with a body's static ?
Is a bodies' static directly proportional to the persons aura ?

There is reflection and refraction too. And if it is sourced in "All Things," then that would likely include the physical. As it is reflected and refracted, where do you think that goes?

Well reflected would be a 'direct feedback' onto the source if there is a source. A refraction would be a deflection like 'bad karma' not being able to enter a good person's aura. A bit like 2 similar poles on 2 magnets getting close to each other, never able to 'naturally' join.

Do you think there is a limit to how much can be re-directed? If so, what would happen if that was reached?

This is all speculation though. How can one see this energy without meditating ?
What if a person wakes up optimistic, do they naturally absorb good karma that is directed their way ?
If it is reachable, it will be Utopia. However, one can panic when absorbing so much good karma or pure energy. It feels like the mortal body cannot handle the energy and will overload.
The words 'bliss' and 'freedom' spring to mind.

After they "leave," what do you think is going to be the fingerprint left?

If each person remembers each event where their frequency was raised then the memory will be a 'flashback'.
If the person 'reflects' the event then the memory will become a deja vu where the feeling (good or bad) will be felt again and they will not know why.

Hopefully the 'fingerprint' will be a world full of good, wiser, morally coded leaders guiding this lost world into a better future where every spirit will have a chance to excel in whatever their talents are.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

You never give up do you?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Realtruth

King Loki
and once again i claim complete victory for predicting this would not happen on page 3

and I'll retain my 100% accuracy rate nay saying ATS predictions ...

I'm actually getting tired of being right all the time

“The ego relies on the familiar. It is reluctant to experience the unknown, which is they very essence of life.”

― Deepak Chopra

Sometimes waving that victory flag up on the hill can be very lonely.

I hope you find what you are searching for, have a great holiday,

RT
edit on 23-12-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

This person is not alone. There are a lot of sensible people still living on this planet. Not everyone had been deluded by the pages of ATS .

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
In 2014...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join