It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dianne Feinstein's DC house catches fire

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
In the "It couldn't happen to a nicer person" category poor Dianne Feinstein's DC house caught on fire but apparently she's safe.

Emergency personnel respond to house fire at Dianne Feinstein’s DC compound

Emergency crews extinguished a house fire at the Washington, D.C. compound of California Sen. Dianne Feinstein on Wednesday afternoon, according to local officials and an on-scene witness.

A D.C. police spokesman confirmed to The Daily Caller that there had been a house fire at the “Willow Oaks” location – 3300 Nebraska Avenue NW — and had blocked off the street Monday afternoon. Tweets from the department noted that the fire had been contained.

The home is owned by her investment banker husband, Richard C. Blum. Washington Life described the home as a 1936 French Renaissance revival estate. Tax records list it as being worth $6.3 million in 2013.

A neighbor described seeing a large number of police and firefighters outside the home shortly before 4 p.m. on Monday. In an interview, the witness said: “She occupies probably a third of the block in a walled-in compound.”

So actually it's more than "just" a house and is referred to as a compound. The house is worth $6.3 million and she owns a third of the block and it's walled in. How nice for her considering the 47 million Americans on food stamps, the homeless veterans, etc, etc.

I only have one question considering the police response and neighborhood lock down. Wonder how the fire started?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I wonder if it was arson?

I'm envisioning a mid-century french palace and the peasants lobbing in dead cows, and flaming arrows - ala monty python.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

How does anyone in the political class claim to be "in touch" with us commoners?

Compound....christ.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by Bassago

I'm envisioning a mid-century french palace and the peasants lobbing in dead cows, and flaming arrows - ala monty python.

How can you think that? Feinstein is beloved by the masses and...

...oh wait you're right, that's Monty Python.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
That house seems so out of touch with the common folks it's hard to attribute the fire to an oil overflow while making French fries. Maybe something more sophisticated like blaming an electrical issue since the house is older.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Too bad she wasn't trapped in it at the time

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Headline should read: "Fire set at Feinstein's DC's House."

It disgusts me the money that so many of these politicians have, the (multiple) houses they own. Her complex, the value of the house, and these people "represent" the common people? I say we knock their salary down to the MEDIAN American income, outlaw lobbying, travel, gifts, etc, and see how many want to be a politician.

While some do want to help/change things, most end up getting corrupted by the power, and many I'm sure wanted the power all along, the special privileges, security, and satisfaction of feeling more important than anyone else.

Take away the privileges and see what they think and how they act. Too frequently and without concern they take from the common people while they live in comfort as THOSE IN POWER HAVE ALWAYS DONE. What makes these Pieces OS any different?

Why do they need security and complexes? Because they screw people over so much that they are hated. And they want to keep their power and their security. And to keep it they need the power. Vicious political cycle of power.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

VforVendettea
reply to post by Bassago

Too bad she wasn't trapped in it at the time

Couldn't bring myself to actually say that.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I was supposed to meet Dick cheney there with marshmallows but apparently he accidently tripped and shot somebody in the face on the way.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Helious
I was supposed to meet Dick cheney there with marshmallows but apparently he accidently tripped and shot somebody in the face on the way.

Well played ole chap, well played 😜 that was the finest comment of satire I have read on ATS in a very long time.....
I can not stop laughing

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by Bassago

I think you got that backwards. Its the Feinsteen castle guards taunting the people. They hurl insults and animals…

Not much of a "compound".

www.celebrityhousepictures.com...
edit on 11-11-2013 by intrptr because: link

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

BobM88
reply to post by Bassago

How does anyone in the political class claim to be "in touch" with us commoners?

Compound....christ.

They are in touch with the commoners, via intercom.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by Bassago

Sen. Clinton queued in..."What difference does it make?"

edit on 11-11-2013 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

If only someone could dub in ms. fiendstein for that first cow.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
A compound? Why does she need a walled in compound? DC is a gun free zone sort of. Why then pray tell, does she require walls?

If she lives in that big of a place, that should be an indicator she has been in DC too long and plans on staying for some time. Californian only in name I guess. I fault few for being simply wealthy but when they start talking about 'the people this or that' it just comes off as disingenuous. She sounds like a douche.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Gee, we sure pay these people allot to sit around and lie to us.

Why should a politicians make allot of money? They shouldn't, just a modest pay should be the limit. Otherwise, we get what we have now, a bunch of greedy liars, just in it for all the money they can throw at themselves.

I think it's time we put an end to the extravagant lifestyle in politics. Their interest should be in our country, not in how much money they can make.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Liar, liar, house on fire!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Probably started from her end, even a compound won't protect her from her own ignorance. Wouldn't be shocked if it was arson either.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

Pretty sure she needs a walled compound to keep her safe. She knows she's hated. Same as Bloomberg in NY.

Off topic - In response to what you said I goggled "dianne feinstein is a douche" and got 5.5 million hits.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I would feel bad if this house didn't belong to Dianne Feinstein.

I know people who have endured this kind of tragedy, and wouldn't wish it on anybody.

That being said, Dianne Feinstein is not even remotely close to human, and the only sadness I feel is knowing that she was not in it.

I hope she dies soon and burns in hell.

Sincerely.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join