It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Erno86
Gut- So what do you think of my hypothesis about electromagnetically controlled plasma shields surrounding alien starships? I know you had an eyewitness experience on a fiery balled plasma foofighter --- same as myself --- could the electrically charged plasma itself...be used as an ultimate weapon of mass destruction --- with the possible funneling of the plasma --- with magnetically controlled vortices funneling the plasma from the outer magnetic shield of the starship towards the designated target?

Every since you mentioned that a couple of years ago, it crosses my mind whenever I think about my sighting. Since then, I've looked into that basic concept a bit and I've noted that some other pretty smart folk have suggested ideas basically along the same lines and there is science to support the concept.

When I started looking into the U.S. experimentation with some exotic craft ideas AND their current experimentation with creating aerial plasma balls, I found even more evidence that there is something to your idea for sure.

It's gonna take me a bit to get that section finished, but I think you will really dig it and I look forward to your comments on it. Hope all is well your way, Erno. Peace.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Awesome post GUT. So much to digest and discuss/.

I'll have to come back to this later though.

England have a vital FIFA World Cup qualifier against Poland which will take up my attention for the next couple of hours.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07
I am more interested in the mythical aspects of ancient cultures, their domination over humans via secret socities, world government via new world order, the study of satan/lucifer and their infiltration into religions. In other words its much more hidden, cryptic, controversial and hard to prove.

You choose to focus on the nuts and bolts aspect which is fine and equally compelling.

Ya know, EarthCitizen, I think a deep discussion on Jacques Vallee would be right up your alley. Since I mentioned him a few times in this thread, I was hoping someone would bring him up and give me the excuse to pursue the enigma that the man himself presents.

Over the last few years, while researching the Aviary and the related topics/associations, I've come to some personally big questions as regards Jacques. I've always found him the deepest and most impressive intellect of all the ufological authors. He asks the kind of questions that suggest the beginnings of answers. That doesn't make him the 'be all, end all' but he does grip my mind much more so than, say, a Stanton Friedman.

But he also has these crazy connections--and apparent allegiances--that make me wary. Then again, he also suggests in some of his lesser-known writings that his hands are somewhat tied and he seems to give hints about what he can't say and why.

If enough interest is shown here, we'll go down that path.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

Hope y'all kick butt! And, I must say, I'm pretty hyped about what you will bring to this discussion, MM. I've really enjoyed your input on the boards.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Were these episodes warnings to news casters to report only what has been approved. it is terrifying to watch these. Looks like someone playing with these people for fun. There are more no longer available it seems.

Reporter makes nonsensical comments on air

www.liveleak.com...

Shocking! TV Reporter Speaks Gibberish on Live Television

Reporters Having a Neurological Disorder ( 1 month apart each )

Judge judy

“She was just sitting on the stand during her taping and she started saying things that didn’t make any sense,” the insider told RadarOnline.com, exclusively.

“It was only during the second case.

“The judge said couple of sentences that didn’t have anything to do with the case and then she stopped speaking and said she wasn’t feeling well.”

The judge, clearly suffering, told the audience: “I need to stop, I’m not feeling well!”

radaronline.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
I was initially confused by Col. Aquino's failure to answer my question which appeared on page 2 of his AMA thread. My question was: Is or has the US been under attack using psyop methods by other countries/powers? If so, could you point to any specific incident(s)?

I really believe so much of recent history is psyop/mindwar and what we consider to be common, everyday items are facilitating it on us. These are slow weapons whose results accrue slowly, changing our hearts, minds and bodies relentlessly. The Quiet war rages on in our homes, schools, places of work and all points in between and we are all casualties to some degree.

I get the distinct feeling he didn't want to even start answering that one.

Yeah, funny that, eh? I starred your question and noticed it didn't get answered yesterday. Haven't been back to the thread today. Aquino is definitely intelligent and can be charming. He's also, imo, rather tricky and quite suspect.

I, too, definitely think a war--a psyops-war--of attrition has been in effect for years. The evidence, synchronicities, documentation, investigative literature, and some impressive speculation by some good minds have made an impression on me in that regard. Besides…all we have to do is look around and see that something very creepy and ominous is going on.

Maybe I'll put off my next section and try and develop that angle a bit further before moving on. It's definitely of major importance if it is indeed in effect.

ETA: I did read the entire thread as well as the link to the Scientology timeline. That was all new to me. Never gave old Ron the time of day before. Just wrote him off as NAN (New Age Nonsense)

I've come to see L. Ron Hubbard as the greatest black magician the modern world has known. Not that that's something that would make a momma proud.

He certainly outdistanced and outclassed the Crowley's and Aquino's as far as wealth and followers and dominance goes. A spooky guy for sure.

One thing did cross my mind. I am wondering if perhaps some phenomenon that seem inexplicable by science are composed of multiple EM waves that function together by way of a harmonic continuum?
That is to say that there might be VLF, ELF and VHF waves that happen together and it is because of their relation to each other or intervals that cause certain phenomenon, much like the notes in a musical chord. Yes, I am going crazy. But as least I keep entertained whilst going senile.

That's not crazy at all…it's rather intriguing actually. You might be on to something. Monroe's Hemi-Sync method, as many know, puts one frequency/tone in one ear and a slightly different tone/frequency in the other and the brain subtracts and averages the two into a new frequency that then modulates the brain.

So your extrapolation of EM "chords" is pretty fascinating. If it hasn't been experimented with, it will be now I betcha. Them gubmint boys are shameless plagiarists!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Awesome, awesome presentation! S&F, for sure!

This, in particular, caught my attention:

Col. John B. Alexander apparently equates--at least to some degree--non-lethal weaponry, electromagnetism, and UFOs. Lets look at a quote he made in regards to one of his, and my own, favorite UFO cases; the 1976 Tehran UFO Incident.

... for several reasons:

- 1976 - I was 5 years old, and this is when my parents got divorced and my mom married my stepdad

- During the incident, two F-4 Phantom II jet interceptors were scrambled - step-pop was known for his involvement (Instructor of instructors) for the USAF-IWS, and at one time, had more hours in the F-106 Delta Dart than any pilot on the planet. His 2nd favorite assignment was the F-4 Phantom, so he has a lot of knowledge on it's capabilities (and lack, thereof)

- The incident, recorded in a four-page U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) report distributed to at least the White House, Secretary of State, Joint Chiefs of Staff, National Security Agency (NSA) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). We lived in Fairfax, VA from '80-'84 as my dad had an assignment (full bird at the time (06)) leading a team of civilians as a DIA big whig.

I will see what I can get out of him next time we visit (I'm in Austin, TX - they're retired in San Antone) :-)

edit on 10/15/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well the idea of MINDWAR/PSYOPS sounds more plausible that aliens coming and aliens may have not come here, afterall.

The world bankers are controlling the world, they are above the laws, they have interest in making wars as that generates more money - why do you think the problem with the US budget? Happened when they refused to take part in the war against Syria, after Syria agreed to lay down the chemicals.

Whenever you say 'weapon of mass destruction' I think what the world would be like - it is well depicted in the Murals of DIA and I think those murals there represent exactly what they want to turn this world into - and to say that this is not possible is absurd. I never had time to pay much attention to them when I first came, something I want to change the next time (if) I go there.

They show well what is going to happen, what the plan is - but people are ignorant and think this is all just art.
edit on 15-10-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Col. John B. Alexander, in his professional & personal activities, is very representative of how UFOs, Remote Viewing, EM/ELF, Non-Lethal Weaponry, and PSI have somehow become tied at the hip.

It all makes me think of this thread also.

Two 60-foot-tall trees found “snapped off” after unexplained Kalamazoo house-shaking boom

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Char-Lee, I'm so glad you brought that back up for us to take another look at and consider. Thank you. One look at the MSM and we don't see many--if any--true and brave journalists anymore.

My background is in the MSM and I know for a fact that control is in place. I've personally seen good and important stories get 'killed' for murky and seemingly diabolical purposes.

The disinformation in the 'mind-control' and nonlethal weaponry field is formidable and comes from both sides---Pro & Con. That it all sounded so crazy kept me away from the subject for many years.

Slowly but surely, here and there, an impressive mind would come along--many of them on ATS--with some information that finally produced in me a desire to dig hard and find out where fact and fiction parted ways. I needed to find out for myself and develop my own opinion.

What I found has surprised me. Certainly I found plenty of fiction, but the FACTS and documentation are scary and convincing enough to personally raise some serious alarm bells.

The next section in this thread, Riders of the Storm, will present some of the information that made me look at these topics in a whole new light.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The best thread I have read on ATS in a very, very long time, thank you. I would very much enjoy a deep discussion of matters concerning Mr. Jacques Vallee.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thank you for the work put into this great thread, it reminds me of the old ATS days long before I was a part of it, looking back in archives there was wonderful informed discussions. Quality is the word.

Part of your Op also made me think of the persons who were clearly very intelligent and who have believed they have spoken with entities, such as Emanuel Swedenborg and many whom i cannot think of the names right now.

en.wikipedia.org...

The phenomenon of persons channeling in their sleep such as The Urantia Book
en.wikipedia.org...

I personally had experience of a ouija board when i was a teen. The board provided names and information my sister and I had no way of knowing, we went and looked it up and it was all accurate, at the same time the board would tell us little lies all the time about unimportant things, like "your boyfriend will be over today" and not be true.

The board told us it was a person who died in a small airplane crash in the mountains or Oregon and he was assigned to do this job...which he hated. Eventually he became abusive and angry making even sexual remarks about watching us, one day the planchette flew across the room and gouged the wall at that point we burned the board.

Who were we speaking to, was it ourselves and if so how did we have information we consciously did not know, names of places and people that he gave and we looked up?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What is the greatest power over someone? Their minds their thoughts,so what if that is the main goal of complete coverup is not the technology of anything mechanical but the ability to see into someones mind and control them,if the reports are true on alien abductions and they are able to control humans by wiping the memory ,paralyze them and take complete control over them,wouldn't that not be the greatest power a government would have over the masses.Maybe that is why it is buried so deep in cover up and disinformation

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

aravoth
I would very much enjoy a deep discussion of matters concerning Mr. Jacques Vallee.

Yes, the more I think about it, the more I think it would be appropriate at this point.

It'll take me a couple of hours to compile it, but I think it's very germane to the topic and will be of great interest to many here. For me, it's a pretty mind-blowing ride.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Wow! Your Ouija story sent chills up my spine!

When I was much younger and a bit ignorant I had similar experiences when using a Ouija. Very spooky business, and always followed by unexplainable activity for a time afterwards. It makes me wonder about the motives of whoever decided Ouija Boards should be marketed as a game.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The GUT

EarthCitizen07
I am more interested in the mythical aspects of ancient cultures, their domination over humans via secret socities, world government via new world order, the study of satan/lucifer and their infiltration into religions. In other words its much more hidden, cryptic, controversial and hard to prove.

You choose to focus on the nuts and bolts aspect which is fine and equally compelling.

Ya know, EarthCitizen, I think a deep discussion on Jacques Vallee would be right up your alley. Since I mentioned him a few times in this thread, I was hoping someone would bring him up and give me the excuse to pursue the enigma that the man himself presents.

Over the last few years, while researching the Aviary and the related topics/associations, I've come to some personally big questions as regards Jacques. I've always found him the deepest and most impressive intellect of all the ufological authors. He asks the kind of questions that suggest the beginnings of answers. That doesn't make him the 'be all, end all' but he does grip my mind much more so than, say, a Stanton Friedman.

But he also has these crazy connections--and apparent allegiances--that make me wary. Then again, he also suggests in some of his lesser-known writings that his hands are somewhat tied and he seems to give hints about what he can't say and why.

If enough interest is shown here, we'll go down that path.

Please, do discuss about him.

It's nice to finally see a few mainstream scientists willing to destroy their careers over UFO topics. This one's credential is kind of hard to tarnish, since according to wikia, he's responsible for mapping of Mars and also co-responsible for the birth of the modern internet.

I mean, if someone this grounded, this intelligent and is willing to research UFO's, oh boy, I'm all ears, very exciting.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Excellent thread! One of the best I've read on ATS. Well structured, well researched, well written... I'm looking forward to reading the next two chapters. What it all means, none of us know for certain. It's like we're all trying to explore some dark room together sharing our experiences and knowledge. One thing I know for certain is that our consciousness is immortal and is more involved in this area of anomalous experiences than we currently accept. The GUT, you get a flag and many stars from me!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Man Gut,
I didn't want to jump in with a comment before I read
the whole piece.

It's truly a great read. It would make for a hell of a special,
on History 2, or even better like in the good ol days,
an NBC/ABC/CBS night-time Mystery special.

You've found a way to not only to explain, but to present this
in a way that's relatively easily understood.
I say relatively because it does involve other dimensions
which leads to many things like the deer in headlight looks
your friend gives you as you convey this type of information.
Like mentioning channeling ....

Wasn't it in this way allegedly some Nazi's gained "otherworldly"
knowledge ? Der Glöcken rings a bell haha..
Who am I to second guess what methods were used in designing
truly strange and advanced aircraft ?
They must have had great mediums.
Uri Geller types.

Military, ExtraTerrestrial, Spirits, Daemon, or Shirley Maclaine..
I wouldnt doubt if the answer to the whole ET question
lies a little bit in each category
as I believe you mentioned.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

This has happened to my husband, we were out shopping and decided to have a quick bite to eat, he attempted to place the order for our hot dogs and milk shakes, what ever he was saying was strange and totally incomprehensible, the poor girl behind the counter looked at me in disbelief, of course i made light of the situation and said " its his special day out" and placed the order myself.
its odd though my hubby didn't even realize he had done it, where in your video she is clearly awarer of what she is thinking is not what she saying.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
For those not familiar with Jacques Vallee's Hermetic adventures and research, or that J. Allen Hynek was a Rosicrucian, you might want to check out the following thread at some point:

Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Rosicrucianism, and UFOs

edit on 15-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join