It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 47
<< 44  45  46   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: penroc3

that would make the enemy fighters think that they are seeing ghosts or having a religious experience

provided your enemies believe in ghosts and/or are of a religious nature, which is not the case if your enemies are the Chinese... or the aliens themselves.

its hard not to believe in something you see right in front of you with your own eyes

In Nam they would play all sorts of crazy ghost # for PsyOps and it really worked.

that's a whole other thread, pretty much anyone i know who was in VN who went to the jungle all said they saw strange things that they wrote off as VC but clearly was not and could be not be.

edit on 13-12-2021 by penroc3 because: ,

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

For reasons I cannot explain to you, I have to fully agree with you about the high strangeness events in Viet-Nam because, adding to the already mess that war was, there was a third player which messed around with both you and the Vietnamese. Specially in those windy rivers in the jungle. And yes, the local population in some areas were scared to hell of those entities which Vienamese folklore consistently accounts for.

There were two events, as far as I know, for which no explanation have ever been found, both of them having to do with closed timelike curves. I remeber having read once a report about one of them that called my attention, but there was no way to do any proper research because there was just one survivor, and he was so dramaticaly affected that his mental condition was totally compromised. So yes, something went really wrong there.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I noted that about Italy. Off-the-charts interesting.

It ties in with so much I've been personally researching so, again, thanks! I'll be digging into it.

Found time to look into the events in Sicily a bit mate and according to the lead investigator of the National Government Investigative Task Force Francesco Venerando the EM emissions were as high as 15 GW.

Apparently hundreds of explosive bursts of E.M. energy were discovered each lasting only a fraction of a second.

3:10

A leaked report also describes 'high power electromagnetic emissions which were not man-made and reached a power of between 12 and 15 gigawatts'.”

DEW attack in Canneto di Caronia?

Also found this vid in the archives which is quite entertaining and has some selected nuggets.

edit on 13-12-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

This means the physics behind the Havana syndrome is well-known. The only thing remaining is to find-out how small a pulsed microwave device is these days. That's the real puzzle: how much can we reduce a microwave emitter with an ERP of 15 Gw. If you could design such a device the size of a cell phone then... you get it.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

the Italian town that had all the strange fires what more than likely NATO EW

and there was also a guy running around starting fires as he was a fir bug and took advantage of the situation

Our current and even some of the older aircraft cant use their radars to focus an RF beam that will destroy physically SAM radars and whatever else is in the beam, it would more than likely cook you.

the newer aircraft can even get into the computers and fuss around with their programing as well as cooking they antenna arrays

i cant find it now but there was a briefing during desert storm II during a press conference someone asked about EW and high power microwave weaponry being used and the air force guy told the reporter flat out no i cant get into that.

its amazing what you can do with a RF beam

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well, COVID is still a mystery, and now we got this thing going on they claim not to know anything about, and we have the traditional mystery of the age in UFOs.

Three is a charm

…or scam
...or maybe we don't know...?

..or maybe...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Absolutely above brilliant.
Thank you for linking this in a current thread.

top topics

<< 44  45  46   >>

join