It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Eidolon23
Hi, guys. Sorry to data-dump and run, but here are some pertinent links courtesy of a friend.

Electromagnetic Medicine, Non-Inductive Non-Thermal Modalities

Physical mechanisms in neuroelectromagnetic therapies.

Advances in Electromagnetic Fields in Living Systems

The effects of weak extremely low frequency magnetic fields on calcium/calmodulin interactions.

Bioelectrodynamics and Biocommunication

Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields

EFFECTS OF MODULATED VHF FIELDS ON THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM

When I have more time, I'll start pulling passages. Hopefully, other members will be inclined to do the same. I must say, after cursory parsing, given the military applications? I am... alarmed.

Arrrrgh...I'm looking through them between home tasks...thanks...I think.

I'm quite sure the military-industrial complex-type mind peruses the compassionately-minded literature to find out better ways to isolate the causations of ill-health and reverse-engineer weaponry from that. Read the healing literature to learn how better to kill and maim.

Reverse plagarists if you will. It has also come to my attention while reading up on these subjects that many of the weaponry ideas came from the ill-effects suffered by soldiers that were working with various EM technologies like radar and communications technology.

Makes me wonder if the purported non-conspiracy account that the Philadelphia Experiment was actually just an attempt to make the ship immune from radar using EM technology caused some minds to go into "high-strangeness" mode and further causing physical damage to some of the participants and the more spooky tales were the result of that? Just a thought that hit me.

Kind of like: "Hey, that new microwave low-frequency antenna capitulator set-up gave Rodgers a hellaciously fast cancer that ate his ass up...COOL! Wouldn't it be awesome if we pointed it at some suspect foreign nationals--or them smelly hippies--and turned the power up!"

edit on 14-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

ImpactoR
That's too long to read but I will say, I watched last night a documentary about NWO 'NWO and its 6000 history'.

Since we're old pals and you know I like your scrappy-doo personality for some reason, I'll try and make my next thread shorter and include a vid.

So what we see now is RELIGION REPLACED BY ALIEN RELIGION (NEW AGE). and again the powers who hold the knowledge of technology - could have been acquired from ANCIENT technology of ELECTROMAGNETISM (magic?), Nazi technology, plus own discoveries. And the powers may now posses technology derived from Ancient times or Nazi or Tesla...

And now that they are having this technology they try to make all people think it is ALIENS and thus they CONTROL the FEAR, for people are afraid of the unknown...

HEY...you said it not me haha. Yeah, though, could be something like that as an aspect of it all. If we start agreeing on stuff, Impy, it's gonna freak me out though. Not that it's not cool 'cause it is.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Kantzveldt
Well this is all so much sheer awesomeness on your part and puts into perspective the activities of the notorious Warlocks of our times, as you have suggested there is much more to come i am unsure how involved you would like discussion to be at this point...

Please get your big-sexy-brainz busy here now!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

antar
I am in Sooo much pain this morning after my surgery last week, so am replying to find easier next time I hit the comp with more tolerance for sitting here.

Great looking OP.

Thanks, antar. Hope you get to feeling better soon. We need you 'round here.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Zcustosmorum
Damn, there's a lot of information in this thread and the first thing which it made me think of was the 1967 film, Quatermass and the Pit, which I watched only last night. The people behind that film paid a lot of attention to detail in regards to electromagnetic affects and possible affects to humans as well as the conflict of interest between the military and the public if an alien vehicle was ever found on earth.

How have I managed to miss that? Can't wait to check it out! Sounds ahead of it's time conceptually. Thanks.

As for the stuff you said about the "crafts." Yeah, I can't wait to get to that part of this thread although I'll be talking more about the BOL-type because of some interesting stuff I came across and the weaponization aspect. See ya, brudda!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

gortex
In regard of the Hutchison Effect I was (still am) of the opinion that it was a hoax and the effects shown are a result of trickery so I guess Hutchison was a big part of the system , without him pulling the strings the effect would have had no effect ...but I guess you're already aware of that , the fact that John Alexander was in some way involved and supported it surprises me not .

Just one of the many things I've learnt from your previous threads on the exploits of these characters is they can't be trusted and to treat their claims with caution (or disbelief)...

...Infrasound...I wondered if the military could have worked on an Infrasound weapon .

...I was in email contact over a period of weeks with Joe McMoneagle about 10 years or so ago over UFO sightings I was having , I found him to be a patient inquisitive man who took the time to reply to my messages and show interest in my observations , at the time I didn't really know who he was

Speaking of paranormal tricksters, The Trickster and the Paranormal by George P. Hansen is absolutely the best book I've read in the last couple of years.

Although the theory isn't exclusive to Hansen, he does make a really good argument of the hypothesis that many of the historical characters in parapsychology are often seen as having truly anomalous events happen in their presence at times, and then be totally willing to pull PSI trickery in other instances.

Some folk even fool themselves when in a dissociative or trance state, and have no idea or memory of their own trickery. Sometimes the trickery itself seems as if it borders on the edge of anomalous activity.

Hutchison does fit all the characteristics of what parapsychologists call a "liminal" personality---those who are prone to liminal, or "threshold" experiences that aren't always easy to classify. Maybe he is part of the "system!"

But, yeah, considering the source of that article and having seen some very suspect Hutchison videos; Occam's suggests skepticism I agree.

As far as Infrasound, I came across some about it and actually have a scholarly article on acoustic weapons that was done at Cornell University that references it. I was gonna link it in the next section:

Acoustic Weapons

Haven't dug deep into it yet, but now that you mention the pseudo-high-strangeness aspect I'll cue it for my next read. Thanks!

As far as you corresponding with Joseph McMoneagle and not realizing his "fame." Very cool. I'm sure he enjoyed your mind. I know I do, mate. I have to say that he always comes across as a good guy in the RV literature.

Yeah you had better say nice things about him or he will remote view your every move!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

othello
Do you think the pineal gland could be the key? I mean do you think a EM field could stimulate the gland and allow RV, PSI ability or for that matter allow us to see the UFO'S?

EM effects on the pineal gland? That's a dang good and interesting question, othello. I can't remember coming across that specifically, but you've given me some new search terms: EM + Pineal Gland.

It does click somewhat, but not from the RV books. I've got a couple of books here that I think you'll be interested in. I'll pull 'em of the shelf later and send you a pm with their names/authors. Peace.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The GUT......so damn impressed mate. What a thread!!!!

Just read it all.

Still, from everything I've ever read, that damn crackpot who's site is banned from ATS, Laura Knight-Jadczyk, has still hit the nail on the head with her 'experiments' and the info extrapolated therein from her transcripts and books....all of which correlate the same info, all based around the same phenomena.

You putting all this into a book? I'd buy it you know.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

LightAssassin
...Still, from everything I've ever read, that damn crackpot who's site is banned from ATS, Laura Knight-Jadczyk, has still hit the nail on the head with her 'experiments' and the info extrapolated therein from her transcripts and books....all of which correlate the same info, all based around the same phenomena.

Thanks, LA! Glad you've enjoyed it so far and it didn't put you to sleep.

Maybe you could pm some of those specific links?

I've come across some of her stuff and she's done some impressive research and detective work it seems, compelling writer, then she turns around and shoots herself in the foot. I can't quote her because of her internet-wide reputation, so????

I just read--without realizing it was her work until the end--a paper she did on the history of "mind-control" and it was dang good and superbly sourced...but it had her name on it, gah!!

What do you do with someone who's brilliant one minute and loony tunes the next?

Anyways, I definitely want to read it if you recommend it 'cause I know it will be good.

edit on 15-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Definitely didn't put me to sleep, and for those who are complaining about it being too long.....go back to Kindergarten...there's an ABC (didn't want to say Alphabet....afraid it's too long a word for some to read) book calling your name.

I will PM you some links. I also came across other channelled stuff before I joined ATS, will follow up that side too.

What do you do? Well, you take their info with a grain of salt, but you don't disregard it, you store it and then validate or debunk that info with future investigations, as I know you will do. She also has no credentials to speak of so despite her very good investigative work there is no foundation for her to launch her assertions from...but I respect her for the fact she doesn't try to make up bogus credentials like some in her field have.

My Mrs. is going to be none too happy with you. I've dropped this subject for a while, waiting in the wings, watching John Alexander and Michael Aquino come on ATS, seeing all their non responses but not commenting, just observing.....and then you drop this mother load.

You had me at hello, well, in this case, you had me at Electromagnetism, UFO's and the Weaponization of Alien Technology.

Again, thanks. My mrs. gives her regards.....her middle finger.

Interesting story about her actually...we did a Ouija board session, her and I, and she's sceptical of all that/this stuff.....until after that session.
edit on 15-10-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Beautifully arranged, well written and cohesive. You have just taken us on a journey through secret worlds and brought back some nice postcards. Thank you so much TheGUT! Little pieces from here and there I find are self-assembling in my head and completing a picture of recent history that includes all the phenomenon you mention.

I was initially confused by Col. Aquino's failure to answer my question which appeared on page 2 of his AMA thread. My question was: Is or has the US been under attack using psyop methods by other countries/powers? If so, could you point to any specific incident(s)?

I really believe so much of recent history is psyop/mindwar and what we consider to be common, everyday items are facilitating it on us. These are slow weapons whose results accrue slowly, changing our hearts, minds and bodies relentlessly. The Quiet war rages on in our homes, schools, places of work and all points in between and we are all casualties to some degree.

I get the distinct feeling he didn't want to even start answering that one.

Again, fabulous thread full of fascinating avenues for further inspection. Not only did you lead me down a rabbit hole, you found the whole dang warren. This is ATS at it's very best my friend!!

Awesome work.
ATA

ETA: I did read the entire thread as well as the link to the Scientology timeline. That was all new to me. Never gave old Ron the time of day before. Just wrote him off as NAN (New Age Nonsense)

One thing did cross my mind. I am wondering if perhaps some phenomenon that seem inexplicable by science are composed of multiple EM waves that function together by way of a harmonic continuum?
That is to say that there might be VLF, ELF and VHF waves that happen together and it is because of their relation to each other or intervals that cause certain phenomenon, much like the notes in a musical chord. Yes, I am going crazy. But as least I keep entertained whilst going senile.
edit on 15-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

edit on 15-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Greetings The Gut

Thanks for your answer and it is always a pleasure to discuss ideas with you.

Now, I am going to bother you (and all members reading this thread) with more questions.

For example, I think that it is very possible that we are being set up for a new 'religion.' The ET Religion. Or even the Ancient Alien Religion.

Btw, is there any particular intention for starting this thread on 13th October 2013?

I'm very of the opinion that ET and/or Extradimensional intelligences are involved with our planet. On the other hand I'm VERY suspect of the Roswell theory of ET.

Yes, I share the same opinion about ET/ID intelligences (I have not made my opinion on Roswell, yet).
But I think that we should also consider a time traveller presence (ITH or Inter-Temporal Hypothesis) as well. I think that ETH, IDH and ITH are compatible and do not mutually exclude. (oh boy, my english is awfull. Sorry).
I´ll came up later at this issue because I feel that could be relevant for this thread.

This does NOT mean that I don't think there's intelligent life in the universe, it just means that I do think there's compelling evidence to suggest that a Plan B to manipulate society exists--and may even be in progress--and that would be one extremely savvy, intelligent, and diabolical way to do it. It may even have non-human intelligences behind it and pulling the strings!

I also follow your idea of a Plan B.
If we look at the poor state of world´s economy (and what has been its track on the past 20 years), I think that we may "see" the unfolding of a plan for world unification/domination (in the absence of a better expression). That coupled with political, societal and cultural dimensions makes a impressive gloom picture for the future.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

WOW! What a thread!! Thanks, The GUT!!! AWESOME!!

This is going into my "Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About UFOs, and More, But Were Afraid to Ask" file!!!

I think this about covers it! LOL

BRAVO!!! (standing ovation!!!)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

What a great thread OP, I'd give you 2 flags if I could.

The problem is that electromagnetism can be used to describe anything if you think hard enough, after all it is one of the fundamental building blocks of the universe. Things like UFO's, Ghosts, Spontaneous combustion, etc have been linked to EM, and when the universes very existence relies on EM some people will eventually find a correlation between electromagnetism and the supernormal.

But EM can't explain everything, and that's where M theory comes into play.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Isn't it presumed that what tesla was likely mistakibg for communication were actually signals from an earth orbiting sattelite?
I believe I read somewhere that he thought he might be recieving communications but it was most likely signal from an object in space.

Enjoying the thread, thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Gut, a great post from one of my favorite posters in ATS. Star and flag.

I am going to read further, but agree that when studying the physical effects we should key on the electromagnetic elements, as physical indications of proof that something is out there.

I will comment further later. Look forward to additional installments.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hate to add to the standard adoration, non-Germain comments, S & F announcements and bland posts... really hate that. Oh well.

And why is the "Trickster" always around with this subject? Uncertainty is certain... again. One word of caution might be to not get too involved to avoid poltergeist effects... "system" indeed. Though some weirdness is certainly entertaining.

"Liminal" is my favorite word!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

And about that "system"(and a little off the EM topic at first glance)... the consensus regarding this stuff, i.e. UFOs, ghosts, high strangeness, monsters, etc. with the thinkers I respect, like Valee, Keel, Wilson, Fort, etc. is that we are subject to manipulation and control by some intelligence that seems removed from this environment, or universe... or are "property" in some sense.

It goes back to why the UFO reality is not discussed openly and/or rationally by govt types, or even admitted to, usually. The arguments that explain this are: that the gov guys are being sneaky because they are looking for weapons in the tech/phenom OR that the reality shown by these things point towards something dark and scary, like humans being, basically, scum in a petri dish with something nearly incomprehensible looking through the microscope at us... or eating our emotions, as some suggest.

Crazy as it is, the sum total of clues does seem to indicate this "scenario" in a sense. The main proponents who go into particulars, like we are "soul food," are mostly silly, but the basic premise, that we are being manipulated for some reason, just fits.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Thank you for putting all of this together. I've read about much of this in various places and came to my own conclusions but your structured approach would have been like hitting "The Easy" button.

I've quoted my favorite part of your presentation below just in case people missed it & thanks again for all of your hard work!

"He not only experienced his consciousness extending beyond the confines of his physical body, but also reaching across our solar system, spanning millennia, and bonding (telepathically?) with another being. If this is an example of what we as human beings are capable of, then just who are we? "

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

burntheships
Hello Brother Gut!
I want to thank you for your work, most excellent!

It can not be stressed enough this information, and
exhaustive investigation into all of the rabbit holes
is of utmost importance related to the times we are in,
the events that have taken place and are to come.

Thank you for your diligence.
And yes your package in on its way.

Packages received. Wow! Processing the information. Are you trying to get me black-bagged?

Once I can source and nail that certain connection, I'll drop it here. Thanks, Sis, I know you feel my respect and love.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join