It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thank you kindly, MamaJ! Hold on 'cause there is definitely more weirdness to come.

edit on 14-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

FireMoon
Do I believe they'd try it? You betcha, do I believe there's a viable working apparatus with known effects? That's where I think we have to sit down and really talk turkey about such things as, just how many people would it work on and in what field conditions?

Firemoon, my main man! We will be talking turkey...and dicing it.

The literature does address some of those issues, but as far back as the 90's they felt like they were solving them rather nicely. Of course, the occasional mouse will slip through on one end, and be accidentally fried on the other. But what's a mouse here or there when it comes to full-spectrum dominance?

I have some rather illuminating excerpts picked out from official documents that we'll be discussing soon, and they suggest some pretty advanced knowledge and problem solving in these areas. What I've found so far has rather surprised me.

Glad to see you and look forward to mucking it around with you, mate!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Gut, well done my man. I usually lose interest in the doctoral thesis length posts but you have me anxiously looking out for the next installment. What a twisted web indeed. Great work!!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

This is already the best thread on all of ATS. Very comprehensive and detailed research, addressing all of the key aspects and important issues associated with the UFO phenomenon/conundrum. You are covering all of the necessary angles to actually finally understand this riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. That takes some very serious knowledge, research and skill!

Star and flag and personal Firefox bookmark!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

greybeard1
Gut, well done my man. I usually lose interest in the doctoral thesis length posts but you have me anxiously looking out for the next installment. What a twisted web indeed. Great work!!

Yeah, I was afraid it would be like ATS knock-out drops and put folk to sleep...or in an elctromagnetically induced fugue state.

So your comments are very much appreciated, greybeard1. Thank you.

I'll try and keep it moving along, I know the material has kept me pretty fascinated and I hope it remains interesting for all. The web just keeps twisting and intertwining. Along came a spider indeed.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Well, corsair00, you're partly to blame. Or to thank, I should say.

We've had such a good discussion on your Lt. Col. Michael Aquino Admits To "UFO" Technology Cover-Up [Whistleblower Testimony] OP, that I had to finally get the ball rolling on this thread.

Thanks for tha' thumbs up.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Awesome, huge and very impressive!
One of the best Thread I've ever read...
No other words.
S&f The GUT!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
There's little I can add at this point to the praise other members have given (other than a star & flag), but rest assured, I will return frequently and add my 2 cents, should any particular conspiratorial notion resonate with my own ideas.

On a side note, regarding Uri Gellar, and his 'Spectra', it's worth looking at Jack Sarfatti and some of his claims.
edit on 14-10-2013 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
OMG, Amazing info!! I've stayed up so far past my bedtime I only have about an hour til the alarm clock rings!

Okay...so...phenomenal thread, my bookmarks list has quadrupled, and my idiosyncratically neurotic little ego is puffed up that you linked the "Project Censored" document I sent you!

Looking forward to next installment!

(Since I still don't know how to do the 'star' and 'flag' things, maybe people can see the 'remotely viewable' versions I'm sending!)
edit on 14-10-2013 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

WOW...JUST WOW. Thank you for writing this, I am truly impressed. You have written the thread I always wanted to...so thanks again, I am sure this is better than anything I could have mashed together. I really like how you elaborated on Alexander's response to my question in his AMA thread regarding TMS devices and gave more info about how remote viewing and OBE training was intricately connected, very cool. Regarding the fear response to ufos you may be interested in reading my sig thread also I think you are probably familiar with the Kelly Cahill encounter, but if not...you should be!

Interesting little side-note....Back in 2010 I bought Kelly Cahill's rare and often expensive book ENCOUNTER from ebay for like one dollar, and was looking for a way to contact her to get some more info about the nature of the vibration she felt. I searched for a day or two and could not find an address or email address, then literally a day after I started looking for a way to contact her she joined youtube and I was able to ask her some questions! Too cool, but she really does not want to talk about the subject any more, she is sick of it.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
One of the more interesting threads I have seen in a
long time.

Thanks Gut

Nice job

Peace

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
far out...great thread......I would normally dismiss UFO related stuff but today I was at a naturopath and he quite oddly had a statue of a typical grey alien on a shelf of his, after further conversation he somewhat sparked my interest with his knowledge, then I come home and stumble upon your thread...and now I am thoroughly fascinated ......I look forward to more of your incredible work on this subject and related fields....

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
That's too long to read but I will say, I watched last night a documentary about NWO 'NWO and its 6000 history'. What made me think was one thing that was used and how KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. This knowledge (of the eclipses and such natural phenomena) allowed the masses to be controlled when you have the knowledge and they do not have it. You can threaten the primitive masses that something will happen if they don't do [insert whatever you want them to do]. But once they gain this knowledge you lose this power, you lose the control over the masses, at least they no longer follow you blindly as sheeple.

RELIGION also is used in the exact same way, there could be something true but a lot of it is likely not true. Now we see some brainwashed Christians coming here and posting about the power of God and if you don't follow the religion you will feel his wraith one day and how you will go to hell...

Doesn't this look to you like the same 'control of the masses' tool used such as technology and science being magic, natural phenomena being magic, now religion is that tool of - FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN.

That's why I am against religion and I think it needs to be removed but many religious people still fall for that.

Now, to one question that you asked - whether that was all some technology, learning electromagnetism if you like, or if there has been any contact with Aliens or inter-dimensional beings.

The answer could easily be NONE of the two, what is likely going on is TPTB or even the Illuminati (provided that there are still people who inherit the Order) - though who cares how they are called when they do exactly like what the Illuminati that existed do - controlling the masses with ALIENS.

So what we see now is RELIGION REPLACED BY ALIEN RELIGION (NEW AGE). and again the powers who hold the knowledge of technology - could have been acquired from ANCIENT technology of ELECTROMAGNETISM (magic?), Nazi technology, plus own discoveries. And the powers may now posses technology derived from Ancient times or Nazi or Tesla...

And now that they are having this technology they try to make all people think it is ALIENS and thus they CONTROL the FEAR, for people are afraid of the unknown. Thus only the actors change - FROM ANGELS/DEMONS TO ALIENS but the point is BOTH ARE WRONG.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Greetings The Gut!

WOW!
So this is what you have been up to?!

Most excelent thread and fascinating reading! (S+F)
I am going to re-read some of it (I´ve already saved it).
The open-architecture of the thread is well thought and I also like the references to The Doors and the eighties.

Keep it going!

Kudos

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
That's some crazy, far out, messed up stuff man! I read the whole thing, and I have to admit, my brain hurts.

I was already struggling with understanding these concepts, now you've added a million more questions to the mix - and resolved a couple i guess

Makes me realise how much better 'The Men Who Stare at Goats' could have been... sheesh if ever a movie was watered down.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hi, guys. Sorry to data-dump and run, but here are some pertinent links courtesy of a friend.

Electromagnetic Medicine, Non-Inductive Non-Thermal Modalities

Physical mechanisms in neuroelectromagnetic therapies.

Advances in Electromagnetic Fields in Living Systems

The effects of weak extremely low frequency magnetic fields on calcium/calmodulin interactions.

Bioelectrodynamics and Biocommunication

Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields

EFFECTS OF MODULATED VHF FIELDS ON THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM

When I have more time, I'll start pulling passages. Hopefully, other members will be inclined to do the same. I must say, after cursory parsing, given the military applications? I am... alarmed.

edit on 14-10-2013 by Eidolon23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have seen aliens, however not in real world seen within the picture show and that i do not assume aliens a form of word is there as per as my purpose of read nobody have seen until grasp that why i do not believe that.

________________________________________________________________________________________
edit on 15/10/13 by JAK because: Please see Terms And Conditions Of Use 15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
What a thread!! I glanced through it, and am excited to research all of this and your sources myself.
The Tesla input is very convincing for your argument.

Regardless props & +1 for you!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Best thread I have seen in while on here. Very well thought out and very well laid out in an manner that connects the dots and shovels information in my brain. Thanks for this one..will have to re-read it a couple times to digest it all!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I love the detail in this thread, The Gut you have now made my list of people i would like to have over for drinks and a chat

I have read every word up to this point. some of it i even back tracked and re read and im pretty sure i will be reading it again and again.
please be patient with me as i don't do very well at explaining what i think.

I am a contactee and i also practice Wicca, so i can really relate to the energy field they speak of and their attempt to harness it.

As apart of Wicca I work with the energy's of the elements, so i draw in on them and release them at will, its kind of like breathing you draw in and then out, so using this technique and focusing where i draw it out, i can create an area that will banish/rebound most entities that attempt to enter into it.

There is a downfall to casting this though, its also a beacon of sorts, anyone who is following the grid like a remote viewer or psychic can be jumped to my energy signature/structure that i have cast/created. mind you i don't think i have seen any randoms, i feel the ones who have attempted to get through my energy fields have done so on purpose, I can see and hear those who do try to come through.

Here is an experience i recently had that explains it. Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

Last night there were either two men or one man that attempted twice to break down my casting barriers and get close to me , he appeared in my room only to be knocked back very quickly, i clearly heard him say "oh s..t" as he hit an invisible barrier before being what i could only explain as being pulled back from where he came from. second attempt or second man tried the same and was removed just a quickly his words "oh f..k it". both times only their smokey, hazy heads were visible to me.

So that is the energy i speak of, i wonder if its the same as what they are trying harness.
now im pretty sure these guys don't sound like the Wiccan type, they could try and work with Wicca, but from what i know you cant fool the elements or the spirits, they know your true inner intentions, i think they would be more on the edge of the dark occult stuff, bad bad bad just even going there, and if that is their case then i assume they have tried to contact many who have passed over or even attempted at summoning them back.

Who would be on their list of lets summon and attempt to control ? My guess any of the older wisest, powerful, commanding, seers perhaps and even alchemists.

These guys are trying or tried every trick from every scripture ever written.

Love and harmony
Whateva

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join