It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crisis at Fukushima's Unit 4 Demands a Global Take-Over

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Why are we not doing anything? Why do people "act like its not a big deal"?

Its simple; the only reason action is not being taken globally, is because of money. Mostly everyone living in cities are dept-slaves to the system, the big nations with the money and scientists dont want to waste money and risk their people..

Money is the only reason the governments are not taking action. They want to remain rich. The US is in terrible economical state. There was a figure I read, that about 40% of its population dont work! Plus their minds are on the middle east, and war.

Every other nation leaders probably understand the situation better then any of us and know nothing can be done to fix the situation. Why throw away money and men to fix someone else's problem?

And what is with these psychology answers? "People just compartimentalize it in their minds or forget about it" ... "its too large for people to comprehend" ... Seriously you people sound so stupid. Your not a psychologist, and your doing the same psychological saftey net in terms of thsi situation, ignoring it. You talk about it like you know about it on te internet, but you dont do aynthing about it. Enough with the sarcasm and psycho-analyzing people.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lakesidepark

petitions.moveon.org... Sing this petition ASAP for US and global action on the crisis!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Tahnya86

petitions.moveon.org... Sing this petition ASAP for US and global action on the crisis!

Signed!

2nd

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

ahh thanks mate appricate that

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I cannot sign anything that's solely funded by George Soros sorry.
edit on 24-9-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Signed and shared.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Signed of course. No idea if this will help but it can't hurt.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

No one in the MSM is really addressing the nightmare to come for those in the U.S. which is heavy amounts of radiation reaching the coastal areas. I had the opportunity to visit our local university and listen to a really interesting presentation and open mic about this.

My in laws who were planning to move to a certain city in the San Francisco Bay area has halted all plans to do so until they see how this pans out.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

When our ET creators saw the worldwide deluge was coming they said "let them perish" and afterwards felt guilty. Now that we're exterminating ourselves due to our bravado and stupidity I hope they offer some help. Sort of like guiding your children down the right path in life.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
How much Chlorella would this take? I mean they could cleanse the exiting water with Chlorella. It's an excellent binder to heavy metals and radiation.

The thing is when mother nature creates a problem it creates a solution.

This is no longer in mother natures hands.

I still think massive amounts of chlorella could help.

Much like a big sponge.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

roadgravel
After 2 1/2 years, I would say those 'running the Earth' or either in grand denial or just do not care.

Billions in a bank account won't save someone from the disaster, but maybe they think it can.

I just seems to me that those who have the resources to 'possibly' fix this just don't care. If they did we would not be in this situations.
or maybe we are all in way over our heads. Maybe there's nothing that can be done.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

We are so intelligent that we are about to blow ourselves up.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
In case no one posted this, everyone on here should sign the petition mentioned in the article. I'm sure a lot of you don't like MoveOn but they're a well known organization and could get this situations some attention.

MoveOn Petition for Global Action at Fukushima

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'm sure everything will be fine.
Deny paranoia

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

lakesidepark
WIthin the next 60 days a procedure will begin that has the potential of threatening the health of the entire earth. This article does a good job of explaining what is at stake when TEPCO begins the extremely perilous task of removing 400 tons of spent fuel assemblies from the cooling pool teetering above the debris of the #4 reactor.

This threatens not only a fissionable event with approximately 1400 fuel assemblies, it threatens a criticality if the entire pool collapses into a pile. This threatens the ability of humans or even machines from keeping the 6000 fuel assemblies (how MANY tons is that) stored only 50 meters away in cooling containment...and a total of 11,000 fuel assemblies on site, and of course the three melting cores that are as we speak headed to the mantle of the Earth, from multiplying this event into one the size that threatens the health of every creature on this Earth.

How does this threaten us? It is very hard to grasp. Will they melt down and explode and split the earth? Thats the problem, no one can say what will happen in a clear way.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Human0815 "But Science is the only Way to solve our global Problems!"

science created this 'problem' (what a masterpiece of understatement).

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
**Orbiting Extraterrestrial in a space craft observing Earth.**

Should we go in yet and take over Commander ...?

.....no, wait a little, their about to destroy themselves very soon.

Let Galaxy command know it's less than a few hundred revolutions of this planet that it will irradiate and kill all life there.........

Will it take long commander? ........no,.... No, It will progress fairly quickly, then we can neutralize the radiation and land our expeditionary force and search for resources that we can use.

I'v seen this a dozen times, .......stupid stupid creatures........ Well I hope their Gods enjoy them, because their going to have a bunch soon.........

Turn the craft around ............ head towards Alpha Centari, we have business there.....

As you wish commander, course plotted and laid in.......

Very well.......go to warp 12 and hold it steady..........

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I had read somewhere (I can't remember where. Possibly Alex Jones) that one of the last ditch efforts was to bore multiple holes behind the reactor area, lay in several nuclear bombs, and blow the whole shelf the 4 reactors currently sit on, into the sea. This stops the air from getting contaminated AND keeps the rods cool as they would now be sitting in 25 feet of water. Yes, the water on and around the site would become radiated but the thought was that it would be easier to contain. Then some sort of underwater robotics could be used to pick up the pieces for disposal. As crazy as it sounds, it almost sounds like it could work. I think the fear now is that if (when) the rods get too close together and start heating up, they would melt together and there's nothing that could get close enough to break them apart. We'd be left with a huge pile of glowing, melted radioactive metal that will stay hot for thousands of years.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
There is this term I coined some years back which automatically cause people's eyes to glaze over (same as plugging ears and saying la, la, la, la.), the term more than likely already is covered by another term that explains the same thing, by someone or something that has the so called "authority" to think and coin terminology, and being just a simple wage slave, I am not authorized to think for myself.

The term is "End Use Technology", it refers to technology that has run it's course, become outdated and can be re-used or recycled. Nuclear technology as in power-plants causes too much pollution, the waste cannot be recycled into anything useful in any way through current, existing technology, there is no "End Use" for the technology after it has become useless for it's intended purpose.

Non recyclable or non recoverable technology should not be put into wide use, yet we have these nuclear plants all over the entire planet, which is pretty silly. Now we have this potential raging nuclear monster because of a nuclear power plant built along the coast in a known tsunami zone with a history of tsunami's.

These things happen because people are not considering the possible end result of using the technology, we should have learned at Chernobyl, but we just went about our business as usual and forgot. Never mind the fact that all of those spent fuel pellets / rods have to be stored for what?, forever?, wait, we'll just made DU munitions for military ordinance.....

I really don't have an opinion on this issue as I do not know enough about it, other than using technology which has the potential to cause as much pollution and damage as nuclear power plants never should have become as wide spread as it has.

Of course, all a person in my position can really do is sit back and watch, like most of us.
edit on 24-9-2013 by MyHappyDogShiner because: dede

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is all known by the ones in power. I did, and have called many news channels only to get the smile and nod, and nothing more. They have been warned to distract with anything else other than this. Like lets say, Random movements of FEMA. War possibility with anyone. Is our president inept? OMG, monsanto. baby killers, elite plans, bilderberg group info. Holder, Snowden. ANYTHING but THAT. They know. South America looks nicer and nicer right about now. Might get 10 good years out of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join