It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the picture Phil Schneider presented showing a humanoid alien with his father.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

Nope, no alien
I have ofc seen videos with Phil Schneider and heard and read his claims. I always though that even though some things he said is quite far fetched, he should be given a fair chance. And his death seems to raise a few questions too.

But seeing that it's this picture he was showing, I don't know. Something isn't right with his stories. I would bet almost anything that the man on this picture isn't an alien of any kind.

Lets debunk it
There are quite a few good investigators here and it would be interesting to see what ppl could find out. Im pretty sure that man could be tracked down.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Interesting thread, thanks OP, does the chap I've highlighted look like he's in a room with an alien?

My feelings are that this is a serious, possibly dull meeting/presentation with a large Scandinavian chap sitting in the audience. But you never know...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Dustytoad

What always bugged me about the him was that he never seemed to have any kind of actual proof. He'd say things like:

"I have a giant scar across my body... but, that would gross out the ladies in the room so we'll move on"

Phil was a giant liar.

Those scars you are talking about he did actually show them. But it looks like scars from a hearth operation or something like that. And not a laser or "beam" as he claimed it was from.

I Have added pics

bildr.no...
edit on 15-9-2013 by juicyflush because: Changed the URL for the pic

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Guys.. just keep in mind that the man "being an alien" doesn't necessarily mean his "humanoid body" has to show it somehow. The whole debate on that is pretty much irrelevant.

If you believe that he's an alien, then it would be logical to assume that the alien was smart enough to present a perfect enough human form.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Kinda looks like that guy in that video out not long ago where everyone was claiming that Obama's bodyguard was humanoid.....

For reference purposes only.

edit on 9/15/2013 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Ohh! So that's who it is.
Good call, thanks.
Guess I never knew that the alleged "pictures" of "Valiant Thor" were just taken from a movie about it.

Or were they ? , I can find no such "stranger at the pentagon" movie other than the new 2013 one that I linked to earlier.
www.imdb.com...

If anyone can find the film that the Valiant Thor images were supposed to have been taken from I would be interested to see it .

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Here, I have blown it up...click on the thumb for a larger view

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

GoldenObserver
Kinda looks like that guy in that video out not long ago where everyone was claiming that Obama's bodyguard was humanoid.....

For reference purposes only.

edit on 9/15/2013 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

This is really Creepy!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

coldkidc

He looks entirely human to me - a large neck & very strong jaw line but unfortunately that doesn't equal alien...

I did find it interesting that there appears to be a few people in the room looking at him...especially the guy near the front with the body language that appears to perhaps indicate he is worried & uncomfortable about something...

They are definitely looking at him. You can really see, when the picture os blown up, that they are not looking at the camera but looking at this young alien stud up front.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
At the risk of sounding rude, I simply can't believe this was flagged 45 times.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Eryiedes
At the risk of sounding rude, I simply can't believe this was flagged 45 times.

-Peace-

Anyone interested in the Phil Schneider story would appreciate it. If you're not familiar with him you might not understand. People have wanted to see this alien photo he presented for a long time. Is it groundbreaking? No, but it's about the only piece of Phil Schneider evidence anyone has got their hands on.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

FearYourMind
Anyone interested in the Phil Schneider story would appreciate it. If you're not familiar with him you might not understand. People have wanted to see this alien photo he presented for a long time. Is it groundbreaking? No, but it's about the only piece of Phil Schneider evidence anyone has got their hands on.

I know who he is and I am familiar with the story...I just think it's bunk. No hard feelings to any I may have offended.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I know we can't prove this guy is an alien by a pic alone, but Phil said that his father was in the pic along with the top nuclear scientists of the day. I might have identified some of them and was hoping ATS could help me identify more people in the photo.

FearYourMind
I've identified some of the people in the photo. Take a look and see if you agree on the identity of some of these guys.

Arthur Holly Compton was an American physicist who won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1927 for his discovery of the Compton effect, and for his leadership of the Manhattan Project's Metallurgical Laboratory.

Karl T. Compton helped develop radar and the atomic bomb, and headed the team that evaluated the efficacy and aftermath of the Bikini Island atomic blast.

edit on 14-9-2013 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2013 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2013 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Wow the disinfo boys are going to town on this thread!! *grabs popcorn*

We know from the various races in existence that a large portion are humanoid and look alot like us, not the Hollywood brainwashing images of hideous monsters.

It's all coming out now anyway, and will start by an admission by the Vatican.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Wow the disinfo boys are going to town on this thread!! *grabs popcorn*

Aren't they though , I find it amazing how anyone could question this obvious picture of a Nordic Alien ....what more evidence do people want

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

vivid1975

Wow the disinfo boys are going to town on this thread!!

You misunderstand me sir.
I do believe in the existance of extra-terrestrial life.
This is just not one of those cases IMHO.
As for the Vatican...puh-LEEZ.
But just so I get this straight: I'm disinfo because I don't share your point of view?
Isn't that the EXACT same mentality as saying someone is racist if they don't agree with Obama?
Curious.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
He has very long fingers and a super fat neck.

His ears are weird as well.
edit on 15-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I can't believe this photo is generating so much conversation, are you really that desperate to believe something that you will cast aside common sense?

Can you honestly say no human has ever lived that had a neck and jaw like that? Because even if only one human in the history of the planet did then it would be more likely to be him in the photo than some alien.

The odds of there being a human that looks like that are staggeringly huge compared to the odds of there being life on other planets at all let alone one of them coming here and just happening to look like a slightly steroid addicted human who can sit down and listen to speakers in meetings.

Have you seen the diversity of life on this planet? Compare a human to a spider for instance, bearing in mind how much difference there is do you really believe that there is life on totally different WORLD that happens to look like a human but just with a big neck?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
He reminds me of Robert Shaw in that James Bond movie, "From Russia With Love". A fine specimen of a man (or is it... alien????)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

I agree. My other half has a neck just as huge. He is a rugby player and he is definitely human lol

I wasn't sure when I first met him when I saw the size of his feet! lol

I thought id share that with you as I am not convinced our friend Vallient Thor is an alien, but in my earlier post's I was referring to the name .... is classic 40's/50s', comic book name, seems to me???
The aliens I have met appear to think that we are all stupid and are so conditioned to accept the obvious, but at the same time love a good coincidence. For example: Mr Baker is a baker or Mr Driver, the driving instructor.
Mr Brain, the neurologist and so on..... think about it. Not all of them I guess, but certainly the ones I have seen.

hx

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join