It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the picture Phil Schneider presented showing a humanoid alien with his father.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is the picture Phil Schneider held up at the 1995 Preparedness Expo lecture that he claimed to show an alien named Val Valient Thor. This alien supposedly had one giant lung, blood vessels much bigger than ours, blood similar to an octopus along with a much higher IQ and longer lifespan. I'm wondering if there is any way to confirm if any of the guys in the background are the nuclear scientist of those days as Phil claims in the video at 20:20. Phil says his father is in the photo as well. Has anyone analyzed this picture yet? I searched and didn't find anything.

Phil's father is sitting directly behind the alleged alien. This is a picture of Phil's father.

Comparison with screenshot from the video.

Phil describes the photo at 20:20 into the lecture.

Video link.

edit on 9/26/15 by Hefficide because: Updated video link

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It is nice to finally see that picture up close. thanks for posting it. I can't wait to hear what the other members think.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I'm curious myself. I haven't seen any discussions on the internet with this actual photo. I'm looking for a picture of his father to verify whether or not he is in the photo. I know one is out there.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
You know, if the aliens are here amongst us.. I say get the frack off my planet.

Val Valient Thor.

Such cheesy and 1950's style names... right up there with Buck Rogers.

Imagine that, humans land on analien planet "Greetings Aliens. Take me to your leader. I am commander Keen from the Planet Earth. We come in peace."

Shoot me now... Oo

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

It looks like he has a third hand and it's on his forehead. Except, that sleeve is shiny latex!
But seriously, good find. S+F!!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

And how are we supposed to know if he is an alien? He looks human to me. If they were really here with 1 lung and larger vessels, would not one or many of them by chance ended up in a weird circumstance where they may end up in a hospital or dead, and examiners find this, in the past hundreds or recent years?

Although I just noticed his unusually large fingers, which fingers are those? Thumb and pointer?

edit on 9/14/13 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Took me about 5 minutes on google to find the same picture in much better quality.

Gotta be honest - he look pretty normal to me. I am even tempted to say that his nose and perhaps his entire face has been photoshop in the picture from the OP.

LINK - for a slightly bigger version.
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987
[more

Not photoshopped. I enhanced the picture a bit. It was blurry and dark.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Man, I dunno but.....check out the right hand of this guy.
The length of his index finger and thumb.
It just looks really odd.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Found a picture of his father and posted it with the opener. Looks like Phil's father is sitting behind the alleged alien.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

That's the first thing I noticed. I stared at that giant hand more than anything. It does look odd and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Sure. I wasn't implying that you photoshopped it. Simply stating that his nose looks like it had been altered in the photo you shared with us compared with the one I found. Wouldn't you agree that his nose seems to have a grown an inch in your picture?

Don't see how his fingers look any different from a normal humans. I draw on a daily basis, and feel I've got a pretty good eye for judging size in a picture, and when I compare his hand with my own hand held in the same position, it looks the same.
I won't make any assertions as to who he is, or where he is from. But nothing in this picture implies that he is anything but human.

If you click on the link I provided it becomes much easier to see that his hand just appears large because of the angel he is holding it at compared with the camera, and the fact that his arm is leaned on top of the surface behind him, which is a little hard to tell in the small version I posted.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

SixX18

And how are we supposed to know if he is an alien? He looks human to me. If they were really here with 1 lung and larger vessels, would not one or many of them by chance ended up in a weird circumstance where they may end up in a hospital or dead, and examiners find this, in the past hundreds or recent years?

I have to agree with this. Also the name is a little ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
His facial features seem exaggerated and cartoonish..
like a mask?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Also there is distortion in the picture, which means that everything in the middle becomes relatively smaller compared with the things near the edges which are enlarged.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Don't see how his fingers look any different from a normal humans. I draw on a daily basis, and feel I've got a pretty good eye for judging size in a picture, and when I compare his hand with my own hand held in the same position, it looks the same.
I won't make any assertions as to who he is, or where he is from. But nothing in this picture implies that he is anything but human.

If you click on the link I provided it becomes much easier to see that his hand just appears large because of the angel he is holding it at compared with the camera, and the fact that his arm is leaned on top of the surface behind him, which is a little hard to tell in the small version I posted.

You're right, I take it back.
I don't see what is clearly right in front of me.
What clearly at first appears very abnormal becomes totally normal in every sense once I listen to
your explanation.

Boy do I feel silly now.
Thank you for telling me what I see with your abundance of qualifications.......in...drawing was it?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

I used the other pic. So we can move on.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
And how about that neck of his>
I thought I had a thick neck.
My wife and kids are always making fun of me for my thick neck
Mine is 18" and is no where near the size of this dudes neck.
Not to mention his iron jawline.
Man this guy would have been Hitler's wet dream.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

What always bugged me about the him was that he never seemed to have any kind of actual proof. He'd say things like:

"I have a giant scar across my body... but, that would gross out the ladies in the room so we'll move on"

I also wondered if he could have really made any money in other ways.

But maybe it was true I don't know, some proof would have been nice. It's not like he was just murdered right at the beginning like so many other people who expose real things. You know like michael hastings, or that microbiologist guy who was wondering around seemingly drugged and then found dead. Those guys were killed before the reveal..

The picture just looks like a guy. And if I was going to walk among society I would... Look like a guy.. Doesn't mean anything either way unless this guy is still alive and looks the same because he doesn't age or something like that. I don't know.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What is on top of his head? I can't tell if that's his hair or some kind of flat top looking bulge sticking up...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join