It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the picture Phil Schneider presented showing a humanoid alien with his father.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It's FLASH ahhh ahhhh, Saviour of The Universe!!! Look!

Sorry, couldn't resist that!

Nah, he's no alien. If you go to Finland, Denmark or Deutschland ya see lots of people like that!

Use your powers of perception. EVIDENCE BASED or at least common sense based!

Peace, earthlings!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

That's why I posted the picture. Everything else you come up with in a search results in that actor's picture who played Val Valient.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

I will hold judgement. However, after hundreds of hours of research I know to trust my gut instincts. I believe that phil was telling the truth. I also know that there are humanoid type aliens that appear almost completely human in appearance.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Ah the joys of truthiness

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well that particular case of those guys from Venus, always suspected that the Nazi, underground bases and secret cloning had something to do with that. But its speculation. However, John Lear has posted that out of 7 billion people, we have over 1 billion visitors here with us. And from my own experiences, along with a close friends, that is very likely to be the case. What I don't understand is why the world hasn't been freed yet then, or are they just low level negatives.....!!!!!

I send out SOS every day, and want every single child on this planet SAFE, not being blown apart, dismemebered, sacrificed, tortured, starved to death, forced into slavery, having Love and Safety to grow their real talents, ART, TEACHING, COMMUNICATION, INVENTIONS, CREATIVITY, COUNSELING, the stuff you use on higher levels since this planet is a school to progress in, not a slave camp and not a prison. Higher Ups don't punish, they heal people and souls. Its about learning, and healing and progressing.

I am also waiting for the cosmic arrest team, ET's, Angel-ET's, Angels, whoever they are, in blue uniforms, who will round up all the slavers here and those who have committed the most horrendous crimes against humanity, for they need to be in psych units and receiving universal healing in special places, pronto.

So quite frankly, would like to have some long discussions with some of these folk, because they are not doing the right thing. They are working with the military and slavers and might be in need of being hauled off for cousneling themselves. PERIOD. Serve and Protect is the only method allowed.
edit on 14-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

Because I don't take EVERY pic someone says is an alien AS AN ALIEN???

I want concrete PROOF, not some pic of a dude that says he's an alien.
Show me proof, or just shut up

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
LOL yeah ok...

Now come on there is nothing unusual about that picture at all.

It is amazing what UFO people will believe, yet if you mention the aliens as being fallen angels, or demonic in nature they go ape, whatever.
Yep just keep following the alien space brother BS, yeah they will save you alright, send you to hell with them in the end.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Looks interesting, he's wearing a different coat then the rest and he's also in the front seperated from the rest. Phil Schneider is a mindblaster, I research him alot.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

I'm a little doubtful actually. His posture is far too human - the way we sit and hold ourselves is highly cultural. We learn it from when we are young, and from those around us as we age. I'm of Indian descent, and I can assure you that a group of Indians listening to a lecture would have different postures than a group of Americans.
Additionally, if a humanoid alien had such major physiological differences from us, I would guess it would have a number of other differences as a result. Many of these differences would probably be present in the skeletal structure, which would directly impact this creature's posture.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

aBuck
Looks interesting, he's wearing a different coat then the rest and he's also in the front seperated from the rest. Phil Schneider is a mindblaster, I research him alot.

Yes, and that is Phil's father sitting behind the alleged alien along with the top nuclear scientists of the day. Fascinating peice of Phil Scneider evidence that's never been brought to the surface really. I can appreciate it. Phil said the guy looked like a human, so no surprise that the alien looks human. Not sure what people expected, but this is the pic that Phil presented. Many have never seen it before and it's been nearly 20 years since this lecture.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The guy in the photo looks like a though human!

What is odd in that photo (as someone already pointed out) is the fact that he seems to be the youngest guy (by a fair margin) in the room.
Also, the physical types present in the room are compatible with scientist/military with some career years on their belts.
Maybe that guy was just an "operational" attending the briefing before/after an operation.

Just thinking loud.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

meaningless333
The guy in the photo looks like a though human!

What is odd in that photo (as someone already pointed out) is the fact that he seems to be the youngest guy (by a fair margin) in the room.
Also, the physical types present in the room are compatible with scientist/military with some career years on their belts.
Maybe that guy was just an "operational" attending the briefing before/after an operation.

Just thinking loud.

Yeah you would think a young man sitting in front by himself in a room full of the world's top nuclear scientists would have some significance.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Not sure what people expected, but this is the pic that Phil presented.

Shame the guy in the picture doesn't look like the guy in the pictures accepted to be of Val Thor , or is Val Thor just a code name like James Bond

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

gortex

Not sure what people expected, but this is the pic that Phil presented.

Shame the guy in the picture doesn't look like the guy in the pictures accepted to be of Val Thor , or is Val Thor just a code name like James Bond

You mean this guy? haha. Yeah, for years this is the picture people thought Phil was showing everyone. I even got this one from another ATS forum. This guy is an actor who played Val Valiant Thor in a film called "The Stranger at the Pentagon".

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

cody599
Enthusiasm 10/10

Proof 0/10

He's as human as you or I, so he has a thick neck that's hardly proof now is it ?

Aliens ?

As for his thumb and finger if he were to close his hand his thumb would come to just below his index finger knuckle, just the same as you or I.

The rest of the proof is just "I said it so it must be so.

Sorry OP really don't see it here.

Just my 2 cents

Cody

reply to post by cody599

Sorry, but you have PROVEN NOTHING...

You've shown images of athletes...
News Flash... Athletes often strength train their necks so as to avert injury

Lets not forget that the use of muscle enhancing compounds in athletes of all levels is always a possibility,IS IT NOT ?

I see no mention of this Val being of the Galactic Football Federation

tom
edit on 14-9-2013 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

This guy is an actor who played Val Valiant Thor in a film called "The Stranger at the Pentagon".

Picture of Val Thor @ 2.12 and at 5.24 presented by Dr. Frank E. Stranges .

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

GeneralChaos
I lightly dodged the neck area to see if I could bring out the area where the neck actually meets the jaw.
God damn, can anyone honestly say this dude has a normal neck?
The thing is massive!

Yeah, no human has a neck that meets the jaw like that... not with THAT haircut.

FOX's Mike Tobin: ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 14-9-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Its not about looks. Humans here are a cosmic soup as well. Humanoids throughout the cosmos look like us, or variations of us, or similar as with some greys and felines. Some are splitting images. Some are very tall, however.
edit on 14-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I've identified some of the people in the photo. Take a look and see if you agree on the identity of some of these guys.

Arthur Holly Compton was an American physicist who won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1927 for his discovery of the Compton effect, and for his leadership of the Manhattan Project's Metallurgical Laboratory.

Karl T. Compton helped develop radar and the atomic bomb, and headed the team that evaluated the efficacy and aftermath of the Bikini Island atomic blast.

edit on 14-9-2013 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2013 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Interesting transcript from Art Bell interview:

www.burlingtonnews.net...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join