It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the picture Phil Schneider presented showing a humanoid alien with his father.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

This deserves a thread of its own, just look at how his ears melt away!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

OmegaSynthesis
reply to post by GoldenObserver

This deserves a thread of its own, just look at how his ears melt away!

It has one ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Looks like a regular Joe with cauliflowered wrestler ear. Perhaps a touch of Marfans Syndrome would explain the long fingers.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

mbkennel
reply to post by FearYourMind

Humans are VERY good at noticing not-quite human. This guy looks normal to me.

I disagree. Obama is loved like a messiah by heaps of moronic humans and he sure aint human. K maybe he is but John Kerry!! No way he is

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is the only other supposed photo of Valiant Thor:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unfortunately, it's small. It actually looks as if he's in the same clothes he had on in the other meeting photo, so it might have been taken the same day.
I would assume that the man he is pictured walking with might also be in the meeting with the others.

Photo Caption:
"Don Thor (from Venus) and future President of AIL (Airborne Instrument Labs) John Clark, at the Philadelphia Naval Yard during the time of the experiment."

www.bielek.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
What utter nonsense. "Val Valient Thor"? Is anyone actually taking this seriously? I mean come on, if you are entertaining this for even a fraction of a second, then I have a bridge to sell you.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

I have 2 questions:

1. Schneider says in the video while describing the photo "here is a list of some of the more notable people in it" is there any way to get that list of names of the men shown in this photo?

2. Where is Val Valiant Thor today? Or whatever happened to him?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Speaking of aliens your avatar is a perfect example of the aliens that live amongst us.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Happpinness you claim that prof Brian Cox hasn't changed since we first saw him, I beg to differ
this is him when he was in the Rock band Dare alongside him now.
As for this Thor guy and the picture in question, with so many of these stories originating from between the 40's and 70's maybe it's time that we started a repository of photographs of the key players on all of the projects of that time. We could then run any image through a version of Picassa or similar with the named collection loaded into it and at least some of the names will be revealed. just a thought!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Staroth

2. Where is Val Valiant Thor today? Or whatever happened to him?

He's still around, aka Dave Canterbury.... Val Valiant Thor
Dave working on a reptile farm should of been a big red flag!
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-9-2013 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

FearYourMind
I've identified some of the people in the photo. Take a look and see if you agree on the identity of some of these guys.

I thought of those, but even more noticeable is the guy that is looking at Val is the guy laughing in the front.

It was mentioned he was looking at the camera man but up close you can see he is eyeing Val with a very uncomfortable body language, as if he is not 'sure' of this man. We need to focus more on body language. The men on the room are not looking at the man talking, only one man in the room is looking at the instructor. This man with his chin in his hand, his attention is on the instructor, but what body language does attention give? The men look tired as if it is the middle of the night. They are losing their concentration. Is Thor? No, Thor from a psychological perspective looks the most awake, the most aware, his attention is directed most toward the instructor. He is also playing with the book, in sort of a meditative state. So this proves at least is demeanor is much different than all the men in the room.

To anyone who immediately rejects this, we are building on this evidence and you have to admit of the many many UFO sightings in the previous decade to this and the couple inside reports of human looking aliens. The fact that so many hoaxes were created doesn't justify that there is no original truth to the possibility.

To the physical attributes. His hands are longer with a more white rubbery look to them. His chin and jaw are very large, extending out and coming to a point at the chin - I believe this matches inside reports of the men in black. And Val is in black in both pictures as opposed to his counter parts.

Thank you for giving us the source of the original Val hoax, Stranger At The Pentagon. The fact is that the government makes movies on true stories and Phil's father does give him a direct link to Dulce.

Looking at the 'real men in black' pic, the first thing I noticed is that the man has a large chin and neck.

Now about Val's neck? I am not sure.

cody599

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

IAMTAT
Of the three aliens pictured (Jill, Donn & Valiant Thor),
THIS is supposed to be the female, Jill...who is alive and well and apparently writing books...He real name is now Omnec Onec (The old girl has held up pretty well since 1959

www.galactic-server.net...

Really? Here's a more recent photograph taken before or around 2009:

She also had a stroke in 2009. Sadly, all too human.

Link

If they look like humans, there is no way to tell from a photograph is there?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

here's a bigger version:

edit on America/ChicagoSun, 15 Sep 2013 11:30:08 -050003092013Sun, 15 Sep 2013 11:30:08 -0500b by ErwinOrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ErwinOrb

You know, I don't think that's the same guy. In this picture he looks much smaller and older, around 45 years. In the pic Schneider shows, the man looks about early 30's and his skull structure looks different.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Good find! Where was that photo found?
Definitely not an alien of the SIX fingered variety.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
nice find OP! haven't seen this photo before. the entire valiant thor story is a personal favorite - classic case from the annals of ufology and a fun read. it's cases like these that got me hooked at an early age.

ufology is a very deep rabbit hole, depending on how far down you want to go. I think a lot of cases are actually human espionage type plans. some may involve cooperation with non-human intelligences. hard to say!

I've always suspected that a lot of the early human-type encounters were actually (Nazi?) spies. with ufo craze sweeping the nation, what better way to get a man on the inside than to have him fly over in a saucer craft and say he wants to lend a helping six-fingered hand from Venus?

thor certainly appears to be a prototypical Aryan superman. also thor is obviously a Germanic god of bad assery. funny how so many of these guys take names from ancient religions and myths...

maybe some of the olive skinned guys were pilots recruited by the escaped Nazis holed up in south America?

also, a lot of contactees seem to have/had ties with military/intelligence/scientific research.
edit on 15-9-2013 by ultimafule because: see last line

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ionwind

Comment regarding Val Thor, from the link you provided:

Greetings every-One,
Some may know about the true origin of Omnec from Venus.
According to Commander Val Thor, February 2012, few starships belonging to the Intergalactic Fleet have Venusian bases, including Ashtar Command Fleet.

By the way, do you “talk” about our Solar system – Venus or our Parallel Universe – Vango Salamia which planet had been already mentioned in ” The 12 Planets speak ” written by Carl Van Vlierden ?

Few inhabitants settled after the WWII coming from Switzerland… An example : one woman belonged to Günter Kallmann orchestra…
Hochachtungsvoll,
Jacques

PS Commander Val Thor ( who was in Atlantis) “well know Commander Valdar ” from Koldas ( which means : PEACE !)Receive my Orionis Salute !
Reply ↓

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

on the same site you posted, i just removed the "small" in the picture name

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Right, but now that the picture is more enhanced it doesn't appear to be the same guy. Same coat perhaps and hair style but looks different

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

The photo's caption lists him as 'Don Thor' outside the naval shipyard of the Eldridge.
I wonder if John Clark (also listed in the photo's caption) is also present in the original meeting photo.

Caption:
"Don Thor (from Venus) and future President of AIL (Airborne Instrument Labs) John Clark, at the Philadelphia Naval Yard during the time of the experiment."

edit on 15-9-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join