It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Alien Bodyguard !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Check this out

Obama has an Alien bodyguard [ Man In Black ]

edit on 3/25/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

edit on 13-3-2013 by Xaphan because: No... nevermind. I'm not even going to bother with this one.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

Traveled thru the vastness of space, Check!
Found a planet with life on it, Check!
Became a body guard for the president of the United States.....

wait....

what?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Original Video :

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

I have to admit, this is creepy for sure... the guy appears to have no ear on this side of his head... the eyes also look slightly non human...

There have been stories over the years about alien infiltration of government.. as rediculous as it sounds and as rediculous as most peoplle will think and say about it, I think it could be possible.. Who can say for sure with 100% certainty?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I'm pretty sure someone in the room would "tweet" something about it.

Don't fall for this crap, we live in a world of constant updates.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

hm...

spooky and suspicious. Since Phage has a solid evidence (firm belief) that there are no aliens here...he should probably solve this one in a jiffy.

This is probably some kind of ...hm...camera....artifact...compression...you know. The usual

Somebody page phage

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

Thanks for the context. Notice the pair of glowing red eyes in the background towards the right. Lol In the same scene as the alien dude.

All in good fun. The red 'eyes' are probably camera lights and the 'alien' is probably just a bald guy who was a victim of poor digital quality. But it's fun to imagine.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RIISE
Original Video :

Holy Bhagavvvann!!!!

I've never believed any "shapeshifter" vid until this one.

VIRAL

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
He looks like he's been involved in a very
bad fire to me.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KamaSutra

I've never believed any "shapeshifter" vid until this one.

VIRAL

Yeah, I'm not sure what to think. Every single one of those types of videos are obvious issues with pixels and artifacts but this... this is hard for me to rationalize as bad filming. The guy next to him looks fine not to mention that this is quality news film and we don't see this kind of thing every day.

I'm still saying video artifact but it's honestly because the alternative is just not something I'm ready to entertain.

+50 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

Mystery solved. It was just James Carville.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Reminds me of this.

Don't think he is out of this world though.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

LOL! Well done!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
To me it looks like the height and movements were also "cloaked" and then momentarily decloaked by some alienware 'glitch'

@ 0:40

Even if the head's an video artifact, thats one short "bodyguard" even shorter than the presient if they're not on a slope, since they're standing right next to each other and the other one looks like a giant!

the head shape remidns me of:

+38 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by RIISE

hm...

spooky and suspicious. Since Phage has a solid evidence (firm belief) that there are no aliens here...he should probably solve this one in a jiffy.

This is probably some kind of ...hm...camera....artifact...compression...you know. The usual

Somebody page phage

PHAGE ISN'T THE BE ALL AND END ALL.

Why can no one discuss something without bringing them (he/her IDK) into it?
Jesus christ, think for yourselves people!

On topic- that's really strange! Maybe some type of pressure made for a burns victim that just happens to be in the background?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
wow this is indeed strange looking but I think there is some other explanation than "Alien MiB"

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
My first thought is burn victim. I went to high school with a kid named Art who, sadly, had suffered severe facial and head burns and he looked quite a lot like this person ( when he wasn't wearing his burn mask thing ).

I'd be interested to find out if a soldier who had suffered burns was invited to this event. Just because this person is standing there doesn't necessarily imply that he was Secret Service or security even. Maybe just an invited guest waiting for his date to come in, or looking for the restroom.

Still, very intriguing. One of the most visually satisfying "alien" things I've seen in quite awhile.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Heres one, closeup,

At 3:00 notice the erratic mode swing and a forked retractable tongue and out of rage during filming, uses his lizard tongue to catch a flie and eats it

:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I'm no skeptic.. lmao.. far from it but,

That's just some poor burnt guy.. or it's Dave Dave (MJ) (that's a joke btw..
)

and seriously.. why call on the great skeptic himself.. you know what P will say, He'll say the same as a few have but with more vigor.. and facts.. and stuff..

BUT.. hehe.. if that is an alien, things are alot further along the integration path, as no one there batted an eyelid to the Alien *brother from a distant mother* in the back... so they all must be in on it... hehe... just HAD to say that

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join