It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

supposedly that black goo was in the large stone boxes in the serapeum of saqqara
whether that is true or just some youtube myth who knows. well now its been studied and analysed and its just a coating they added during the funerary practice nothing mystical.

odd though the egyptian creation myth says that they came from the lifeless water of chaos called Nu , but ive read it was the black abyss
is that black goo , or just a reference to space

What is odd is the black goo falklands war conspiracy relating to the black goo
now its apparently in our drinking water and in a state of learning
edit on 16-11-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Very interesting connections! Admittedly I have to look deeper into Nu and the Egyptian side.

But regarding storing it within stone containers... another group of seekers I came across seem to think it was also stored in select terracotta statues within China. Which would make sense, seeing how China's society is structured right now. That country may have had more access to this substance.

Another lead I found (unintentionally) was by watching one of those lame 'ancient mystery' type shows, not expecting much, until they started talking about the Stone spheres of Costa Rica. Apparently, some of the stones contain black stones, hidden inside. Of course, they drop that thread, and go on about how mysterious they are. My working theory is that these massive stone spheres were used as containers for black goo, similar to how it's stored within terracotta. These spheres come in all shapes and sizes, and I'm thinking the creators had a system in place, to track the stones with black goo inside. The other stones were just noise. I also think that the creators had knowledge of black goo existing within the core of every planet, giving that planet its unique consciousness.

Here's the episode, notice the X steganography in the show title 'The UnXplained'. Mention of a black stone being found in the center of some of these spheres is around 40:34
www.imdb.com...

In this article I found, written by a Costa Rican native, some of these stones are uncatalogued, and are in private collections:
www.govisitcostarica.com...

'After a time, there were some that believed that there was gold or treasures hidden inside of the stones, and they wanted to find it. Many stones were drilled into, then blow up with dynamite. Others were just smashed. Time after time, there was nothing discovered inside of the spheres. Many of the mysterious stones were completely destroyed before Costa Rican authorities and historians stepped in to protect the stones. Though some have been put back together and are on display in San Jose at the National Museum of Costa Rica, they have been permanently damaged. Even so, there are over 130 stone spheres that have been officially cataloged by the museum. Of course, there are many more spheres in existence around my country that have not been cataloged. Some of these spheres will never be cataloged, unfortunately, as they have been extracted from their original locations by those that now use them as a private decoration in their home, garden or church. There are still some spheres out there that have yet to be discovered!'

Here's a direct link of a screenshot I took of the episode. When doing some surface level digging, I found that the info of black stones within these stone spheres is suppressed:

i.postimg.cc...

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Yes, that correct. To be more specific: the objects are located at a distance from Sol-3 in the direction of Deneb Algedi, not even around Deneb Algedi.

It is as if when one refers to northern invaders, which simply means people coming from the North of where one stands.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

sit me in a room with an alien even though we dont speak the same language or have similar cultures I can guarantee that if you give me some nice music and a sack of weed we'd be communicating before the day is done

That is the most ideal case: the case in which the species you wish to communicate is only slightly different to you in terms of, precisely, culture and language. But when that species have no language (like bonobos, for instance) and no culture (as you understand it) communications is seriously impaired. If, to make things more plausible, the other species is radically different to you from the biological point of view then communications is simply impossible (as if you were sitting in a room with a jellyfish).

Bear in mind that language is strictly species-specific, and was not meant to be used for interspecies communications, not even in Sol-3. That's the biological barrier to which the referred entry in FL was referring to.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Just re-read these, and I'm wondering who you mean by 'We' below. Did FL send those probes, or is this data that your group purchased from elsewhere? Is it channeled data that you're receiving through a consciousness technique? I do believe you have the right intentions, but feel like a lot of us would sleep a bit better at night, knowing that 'We' is not FL in some of these articles:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

'Previous experimental paradigms were simple. We simply exposed humans to phenomena they could sense forcing them to transfer a specific amount of information to each other. We know exactly the quantity of information to be transferred. Observation of how they organize once exposed gave us enough information as to infer how their communication strategy works.'

'Probes were sent and located in specific locations over humans' nests. The number of probes, the deployment configuration, whether they blink or remain stationary, triggered a transfer of information that was monitored and analyzed. This experimental approach enable the study of important characteristics of Sol-3 human communication, such as the rate of information transmission, the complexity of transferred information and the potential flexibility of their communication systems.'

Also, I found this paragraph fascinating. Looking within rather than up:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

'You'll find yourself in total confusion, entangled in your own achievements. Remember the days of the searches for artificial objects near Earth, the days of plant bioacoustics research, the days of biocryptography, the days in which miracles were used as weapons... and the day you tamed gravity for the first time. You world became addicted to exonautics, and dismissed intronautics. You all looked like cold machines.'

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Lastly, I don't mean to come off as too pushy, so let me leave it here for now.

Even if the 'We' is FL, perhaps you can explain more, without giving it all away?
I have an idea from those emails I shared, but don't want to misrepresent your group in any way.

I feel like we're all seeking context within the articles here, to better understand FL's work.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   

but surely an advanced space fairing species would understand maths and from maths you could communicate
since maths can be used to explain the basics of what is happening in the universe around us.

even if they were biologically different and culturally or had no visible form of communication
in order to get anywhere in space you need to understand maths right

you need to be able to calculate distances , velocities , all sorts of stuff to even get off your home world
unless your species is biologically capable of star travel like a sentient mushroom spore

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Yes, that correct. To be more specific: the objects are located at a distance from Sol-3 in the direction of Deneb Algedi, not even around Deneb Algedi.

Ahh, I get it now. So we could have the 'Denebian probe" object on the other side of the Ort Cloud positioned to be between Sol-3 and Deneb Algedi ('line of sight' wise), and no one would be the wiser.

Therefore it is quite possible that no living human has ever seen the real Deneb Algedi even though astronomy lists it as a 1+ magnitude star.

In fact there would be no proof at all that Deneb Algedi even exists. There could even be more objects just beyond the Ort pretending to be stars.

It is said that "greys" are from Orion . . .

edit on 17-11-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: silly typos

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Yes, to travel in space you need to calculate distances, times, speeds. And you need calculation methods to build your ships and your thrusters, and you need mathematics to create simulators and models that help you to understand the Universe. Yes.

But that doesn't mean that your mathematics is the same as the mathematics of a hypothetical alien race. Only the results have to match, but how you arrive at those results is a different thing.

As a human, you need your maths to navigate. A fish, does not. As a human you need all of your aeronautical engineering to fly. A swallow, does not. Nor does a bee need complex human mathematics to build a honeycomb.

An alien will need maths, yes, but not yours. And both mathematics will be equally correct in their results, but their equations will be totally incomprehensible to you.

The only thing in which any mathematics resembles any other mathematics is one thing: natural numbers. Everything else, integrals, derivatives, complex variable functions are just constructs of the human mind that have no use outside the human mind.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Actually, the only thing a human can say about Deneb Algedi is that, if it exists, it existed 38.74 years ago. The interesting thing about Deneb Algedi is its position in the sky, which roughly corresponds to the position of Neptune.

To give you the scope of how little humans still know about the solar system, let me tell you that it was only in 2013 that Neptune's 14th moon was discovered (it was designated S/2004 N1). That allegedly artificial objects were found in the Deneb Algedi direction was just a coincidence related to the study of Neptune's moons.

But again, the poor instrumentation used, the distance, the inability to make accurate and consistent observations, all conspire against the faith of humans in the existence of intelligent life beyond their planet. Discovering Neptune's 14th moon just 9 years ago makes you wonder about what are the chances to even be able to discover ETI beyond the solar system...

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

yeh see that is what I am talking about natural maths things that are the same no matter where you are in the universe
that at least is something that any advanced species would know
and its a key to reach an understanding with another species
"hey we both know natural math's" great we reached a common understanding
surely common understanding is the basis of all communication
seeing what the other person or being is talking about.

anyway what is the probability that alien math's is similar to ours if we discovered all the extra maths based on natural maths? id wager its more a probable likely outcome than not.

also given that any species able to visit earth across the vastness of space would be pretty advanced technologically then surely they'd already have figured out how to communicate with beings not as advanced.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Great points. To add, I feel like the more I evolve my consciousness, the easier it is to have a better understanding with my cat.

Obviously that doesn't work all the time, cause you know, cats...

But the way I see it, inter-species communication directly relates to an evolving consciousness.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

sapien82, you are clearly more technologically advanced than, say, a snail, yet you have not figure out how to communicate with snails. Nor even with the most similar in intelligence to your species, the bonobo. You will never be able to.

The reason is technology is of no avail at all in breaking the cognitive bubble. Interspecies communications works exactly as interspecies reproduction: it does not work. There is no way for one species to fertilize another and, likewise, there is no way for two biologically different species to communicate beyond exchanging certain stimuli. That's all you can hope for.

Biology is a curse for what refers to interspecies communication. There is a very good reason for this to be so, though. There is a dictum in contact theory that goes as follows:

If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn’t.

That is, if your brain were so simple, you too would be so simple because, in the end, all you are is your brain. Change brain by consciousness or soul and the axiom still holds. Mind, you can still coexist with aliens much as you coexist with the7 million species found on land and the 3 million dwelling in the ocean depths of your planet; you can interact with any of them.

But you cannot communicate with them, regardless of your technological level.

(in case you are a religious person you must recall this: God never ever communicated directly with humans; she did it using messengers (angels) or by using the so-called memrah)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I must disagree.

there is no way for two biologically different species to communicate beyond exchanging certain stimuli. That's all you can hope for.

Your group seems to be very confined by 'language' and the wanted use of such .... but that is not the only interaction and may be not the best way to interact!
Many within this limited realm can interact with other species via empathy!
Language not required but a communication created.

Your group do not seem to have this ability.
Which is a sadness as I conceive of such!

I am not 'knocking' you .... But you hide knowledge and post such things as:

To give you the scope of how little humans still know about the solar system

when the FL group seems to have vast a history of information .... but you hold it all very close to your self!
And then you say that we mere mortal humans lack some degree of some thing you consider should be hidden!

I find your group very interesting but very "two faced"

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Actually, there is an example of humans teaching other species to communicate...

Koko

If a human was smart enough to teach a gorilla sign language, it seems to me all the more likely that advanced aliens could figure out a way to teach 'some form' of communication to a human.

edit on 17-11-2022 by lostgirl because: trying to fix link

edit on 17-11-2022 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2022 by lostgirl because: better link

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: odiehatzcats
Your group seems to be very confined by 'language' and the wanted use of such .... but that is not the only interaction and may be not the best way to interact!
Many within this limited realm can interact with other species via empathy!
Language not required but a communication created.

Exactly. Why I ultimately found FL to be, as you inferred, interesting in some ways to an exceptional degree but ultimately a self-referencing tendency to double-speak or become loquaciously vague when countered with sufficient philosophical argument or logical problem that would otherwise reveal their own befuddled-as-the-rest-of-us-but-doing-the-best-we-can state. But then they'd lose their "hook" eh? FL, to be honest, seems something like the book Dianetics and it's offshoot Scientology. Dianetics is pretty brilliantly written in some ways. I mean if you were trying to achieve what Hubbard was.

Yours is, imo, the most interesting thing that has been said here in, well, years. I mean it's been years since I felt compelled to post here and here I am responding to you. I mean not that I don't love everybody here because mostly I do, but it was good to get a fresh viewpoint too! Cheers.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: odiehatzcats

Are you familiar with the phrase,

Do not let the left hand know what the right hand is doing.

Unfortunately, we all have both hands. So, yeah.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
a reply to: odiehatzcats

Are you familiar with the phrase,

Do not let the left hand know what the right hand is doing.

Unfortunately, we all have both hands. So, yeah.

And if you are holding your hands the communication is complete. There are then no secrets. You have become one. You're welcome. What are you drinking tonight, old buddy?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Actually, there is an example of humans teaching other species to communicate...

Koko

If a human was smart enough to teach a gorilla sign language, it seems to me all the more likely that advanced aliens could figure out a way to teach 'some form' of communication to a human.

I thought about Koko, but I think that was pretty bare bones. I also thought about the rudimentary communication I'm able to do with some animals through mimicking, posturing, head motions, vocalizations, and such. It's pretty basic. Many seem capable of picking up on less tangible things though. Many people seem to be somewhat oblivious to large parts of the wider conversations happening in the world around them, but animals less so.

I've seen it proposed that our particular instance of the universe can be considered a language translated by our biological perceptions over time through consciousness. Rather like our individual existence is merely dropping into a larger conversation. We're consuming media and are really caught up in it, totally immersive.

That would make all the other languages created within it derivitive. They will always be insufficient to describe "reality" except in the abstract, because they have a seemingly endless level of recursion. I guess for us light is the true medium and physical reality as observed is the language. Biologically we are only able to consume part of that medium.

I think in the grand scheme of things Koko is close enough to us as to be mostly indistinguishable to higher order intelligence. In our very narrow band of known/presumed intelligence Koko seems different to us, but I question the scale we measure that on. The level of communication we achieved is pretty low.

Higher intelligence could "make" us understand to some degree I would think, but for Koko it meant a cage and a completely dissimilar life to most of her contemporaries. Not that she has many left in the wild. Her life was completely hijacked. I'm not saying that isn't happening to us by some unseen force all the time anyway, but there are some that would say it's unethical. I can't presume to understand what ethics are to a different and more advanced entity, but I'd like to think they'd have some kind of ethics. I guess there is room for arguing the exploitation of Koko was entirely for human benefit and maybe, if we were subjected to similar, our treatment would be toward our own improvement. It could be argued that relative to the manipulation occurring at the hands of our fellow humans that maybe intervention would be justified, but are we even ready? If somebody solves our problems today some jackass will probably find a way to screw it up tomorrow.

How many decades would it take to entice a gorilla to come and learn sign language if we were to set up a small school in the middle of their habitat? Maybe we entice them with food or something. It still seems improbable in the short term. Maybe successive generations are habituated to it and a few strange outliers come in to look at the weird hairless creatures making hand motions. When does that translate to effective communication via language? When does the first gorilla tell us something about gorilla culture? Do we care? If gorillas had no hair and looked like us we'd have probably sent their ancestors to residential schools 150 years ago. I sure hope anybody encountering us as the dominant lifeform will be way more kind than we are.

Could humans be brought to heel over time without being forced and would any entity out there have the patience or will to do it? We're unhygienic, aggressive, and not psychologically resilient. People lose their mind over very small things. When do we advance enough as a collective for the first to start learning the metephorical sign language more intelligent species might try to teach us? Right now the majority of human beings will reject the existence of anything outside the mental prison that has been constructed around them. People live not only in a limited headspace, but an agressively limited headspace full of assumptions about concepts completely untested in their experience. When you cross outside those limits some people get angry.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Right on, been kicking around this idea in my head as well.

Just as we're the phenomenons trying to teach Koko a language, there's another phenomenon trying to teach us a language. Or rather, the phenomenon is the language.
edit on 11/18/2022 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join