It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Things have changed. Some things are simply not the same anymore. But some things also remains the same for all eternity.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Scripted or not, it won't matter unless we hit those numbers right.
The stone heads are more astronomically inclined, perhaps they would tell me the secrets of the uni farce.

edit on 9-11-2022 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hey Direne,

I've been attempting to put the FL puzzle pieces together for a little while now, and am glad I found this thread. You've helped me shatter some misconceptions I had about your group, and I appreciate you sharing with us. However, you know how these things go... more questions arise from the answers.

I had a powerful realization when reading your description of 'alien screen-slitted eyes'. I remember another mention of that in FL's work. I've always felt as if we're feeding something behind the veil of this technology. It's a form of magic, an interface to capture everyone's attention. But what's on the other side of the screen altar? Perhaps a super-intelligence, and the only way our culture can perceive it, is by defining it as AI? We can see what a mess the TTSA / UAP (on-the-fly acronym soup agencies to muddy the waters) disclosure movement is. It's easier to convince people that we're up against an alien AI. And perhaps that's what it's all leading up to, with the cyber warfare meme going strong. But there really is no escaping the screen these days, and it has put our societies in a hypnotic state. This affects language in particular.

How many times have we said something to someone in a forum, that we never would have said face to face? We've all done it, it's so easy to do. And we have to evolve past it. But that's a manipulation of language. It changes the entire dynamic. You see racial slurs being thrown around when the moderation hold is loosened. What does that tell you about those people? That they haven't done the inner work, because they're too busy externalizing, and have a very warped perspective of what free speech means. My point being, this technology was slow rolled out, as a terraforming of the mind. As someone who grew up as a geek and enjoys technology, I'm grateful for the many benefits, but the weaponization of it is very unsettling to me.

It's changing the way we communicate, forcing us to process information at an accelerated rate. To prioritize efficiency over being present, holding a compassionate space, and taking your time. Whatever it is, it's literally changing our minds, not to mention our entire bodies, through nanotech. And the wireless EMF infrastructure to communicate with it. But my main question is, what is it? In previous posts, you mention:

'The obscure references are by SV17q, from which I cannot say much, except that they are the beings behind the so-called phenomenon and to which all intel groups around the world refer to as The Activity or simply NTT.'

'No, governments are not planning long term global war strategy. They just plan for their survival according to a 4-year cycle. Anyway, governments belong to a decadent worldview based on nation-states. They won't exist in a near future. The Activity will.'

'I understand sometimes an interface is required, but my concern is about who owns and controls the interface. No interface, no interaction. Perhaps Giselians are tasked with that mission: to guarantee neither side, nor SV17q, nor aliens, take control of the interface. Or perhaps it is in their interest for an interaction to never happen.'

That's precisely why I came to this thread, thank you for sharing that info. But as I mentioned before, more questions arise from the answers. Can you expand on how these groups relate to one another?

If SV17q = The Activity = NTT (the controllers), and Giselians are interference, what do you mean by 'aliens'? And how do Denebian probes / nanocrafts fit in?

I have a hunch you're referring to a time travelers group.

Thanks again,
~V
edit on 11/11/2022 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/11/2022 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
You must be right with your assumption. Someone once told we're connected to the "Invisible Internet" on the Moon.

a reply to: fireslinger

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Direne, are you or do you consider yourself a traveller?
What modes of transport? Have you been to the bottom of Mariana Trench?

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Over the last couple of years I've read most of the FL posts going back to 2008. I suspect that the untranslated English sections are all written by the same person, given the consistency in wording and style.

I also think that Direne is that person. In fact I'd suggest that Direne runs FL, and likely has multiple online identities both on and off the site. Their writing style is very similar and there are certain phrases and writing quirks that are present in both ATS and FL posts.

What's interesting to me is that Direne's recent ATS post history about The Phenomenon are mostly about how there are no Aliens, no UAP, and Humanity is alone in the cosmos. There are many Direne posts about certain UFO events that conflict with the narrative presented on FL. I'm not really sure what to make of that, but I'd guess that the majority of FL theories are simply an interesting fiction for garnering attention, but ultimately they do not believe any of it.

If you read this Direne, I mean no offense. Just my thoughts!

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Pretzelcoatl

yeh from what i gather giselian probes seem to the be the area of interest and how that humanity is a doomed civilisation because of all the mistakes we have made and we are nothing more than malfunctioning biological terraformers not aware of our own prisons

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

giselian probes

What's a giselian?

I looked up gisel the etymology is (apparently):

Geisel, masculine and feminine, ‘hostage,’ from Middle High German gisel, Old High German gisal, masculine, neuter, ‘prisoner of war, person held in security’; corresponding to Anglo-Saxon gîsel, Old Icelandic gîsl, masculine. To connect it with Geisel (2.), feminine, as if ‘hostage’ were literally ‘one who is scourged,’ is impossible. It is, probably, most closely allied to the equivalent Old Irish giall (for *gísal).
Source: en.wikisource.org/

So one who is a hostage?

edit on 14-11-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added etymology

ETA: (just an observation) If one does a little bit of research into FL, one will understand there are VERY intellegent people there. Especially in linguistics.

edit on 14-11-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added ETA

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Oh My bad i may have spelt it wrong , well they always talk aboutthat and Denebian probes
and many conversations with a entity or being or intellect known as Norea

which I may suspect is an AI

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Gisel is a village in the Gilan province of Iran where, according to FL lore, alien artifacts were uncovered.

Norea is a figure from Gnosticism, the daughter of Eve. She is mentioned in many of the Gnostic/Nag Hammadi posts, and I believe is simply used as a device for talking directly to the reader.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I've been looking at the phenomenon from all sorts of angles. As FL describes, this is a 'hyper-object', so we should approach it from all sides.

By far the most fascinating work I've come across, is The Cryptoterrestials by Mac Tonnies:

avalonlibrary.net...

I'm a bit more than halfway through, and am taking breaks to absorb it all. It's worth noting that Mac died under mysterious circumstances, and his family / friends worked together to publish his manuscript. So, it seems they knew his message was important. IMO, he was another researcher who got too close to the truth.

He argues against the extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH), and with the connections I've been making, I'd have to agree. Mac is suggesting that our 'aliens' are native to this planet, and exist within the realms of inner earth, as well as the ocean. 'bozoo' mentioned the Mariana Trench. Other than stories of the megalodon existing there (and the one-news-cycle discoveries of 'alien' environments found down there), large objects have been tracked under the ocean. FL has several articles relating to that.

Approaching from all angles... this ties into the lost advanced civilization on our planet, that's systematically being scrubbed from our history. I actually think that even the globalists are desperately trying to understand that history. Look at their presence in the Bimini islands off the coast of Florida, where Atlantean ruins are known to exist. Atlanteans supposedly created 'automotons', chimeric hybrids which existed in their society. What if during the fall of Atlantis, some of these beings went underground, and also under the ocean? Or a blending of the two, factoring in that some Atlantean bloodlines survived. Beings who were so advanced consciousness-wise, that we perceive them as alien.

Back to the hyper-object, Mac mentions that the form of these beings is undefined, and the physical manifestations could be projections. He suggests that these beings may possess an advanced consciousness technology. Or another way to put it.. they evolved their consciousness to such an extent, that it's literally a perception altering technology.

This ties into Theosophy / Anthroposophy and other mystery schools. Steiner, Blavatsky, Gurdjieff... these were powerful beings who fine-tuned their consciousness. Gurdjieff could apparently physically teleport. Which again ties into the hyper-object, and it's worth noting that most of FL's articles with a 'Theosophy' label are fully coded. When factoring in the 'eighth sphere' false reincarnation loop, and the knowledge that instead, we're supposed to naturally incarnate (if even by just consciousness) within all 7 planets, we see that there's definitely something to this thread. We're supposed to complete an evolutionary circuit, but forces are trying to keep us within a false reincarnation loop.

One of my main FL critiques, is that the material has a negative slant, as pointed out by 'sapien82'. Consciousness is discussed, but in a overly systematic / scientific way. Almost as if FL is degrading the value of consciousness, and they also have some harsh (downright creepy) things to say about humanity. Again, alluding to the fact that the FL group is not the same species as us. FL perpetuates a fear of ET, as if collapse is inevitable, we're just their terraforming property, and they are coming in the near future to reclaim / assimilate with the data that's being stored in our DNA. To their credit, they do talk about dreams a great deal, and I think that's definitely a key.

But what if 'they' have been here all along, and the light-speed travel... arriving in 2075 or 3100 is a complete fiction?

And what if the solution is to go within, develop your consciousness, and become a truly powerful being who doesn't have to fear?

There's an image in The Cryptoterrestials that keeps popping into my head... an array of satellites obviously pointing up. What if that's the disinfo, and NASA has just been managing that lie? What if in reality, similar to going within ourselves, we have to go within our own planet as well? Remember the activity around Antarctica a few years ago, where high level 'officials' were called in, and all we got were cryptic comments from Buzz Aldrin? It's all connecting...
edit on 11/14/2022 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Yeh when I corresponded with Andryl years ago now they replied in a way that made me think they weren't human
but something else.

very interesting. whatever it is its good to read about things ive never heard of before.
things like Xvis and all their reading references to papers and books
a lifetimes worth of reading in their footnotes.

and they always go on about SV17q

The thing that always puzzled me is why some paragraphs are in English and others are in a dead forgotten language, if communication in a dead forgotten language is meant to be a form of security then why have any of it in English at all.

I often wondered since they discuss perception and consciousness that the parts in English were specifically meant to be read by some people
and not all. I wondered if everyone could see the English parts and others couldn't depending on conscious state.

Curiouser and curiouser

edit on 14-11-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm interested in all this , I read David Bohm wholeness and the implicate order
in which he suggests that there is no disconnect between us and the microcosm and the macrocosm
everything is the universe its all the same stuff

then I read things like this

“A Type-0 civilization will never be able to even notice the presence of an advanced civilization, so forget about even trying to understand their nature.”

why cant we understand each other, if an advanced species noticed our existence then they'd know that we are all the same thing, so surely we'd understand each other given we understand that mathematics explains the underpinning nature of the universe, like Tesla talked about frequency and vibration
if we know the basic universal language then we can communicate that way.

Communication being the goal, how did we learn the languages of dead forgotten civilisations?
if we had some piece of a communication in an unknown language surely we'd figure it out if we can figure out dead human languages
surely communication from conscious beings is a similar thing all over the universe
sharing information, either physically or via other mental processes, it all requires thought.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
why cant we understand each other, if an advanced species noticed our existence then they'd know that we are all the same thing, so surely we'd understand each other given we understand that mathematics explains the underpinning nature of the universe, like Tesla talked about frequency and vibration
if we know the basic universal language then we can communicate that way.

You got me thinking, some of the coded text could be advanced consciousness techniques / knowledge. Direne admitted that the videos were intended to induce OBE experiences.

I mean, we can only speculate until we get some clearer answers. But I think that's part of the problem too... waiting for answers, rather than fine-tuning our own intuitions.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Actually, just FYI, the parts that are not in English are not "dead forgotten" languages -

- the FL 'people' have a computer program that 'mixes & mashes' different current languages together as a way of writing which can only be 'decoded' by people with access to the program.

Of course, that still doesn't explain why some parts are in English...
...one theory (from somewhere in the midst of this long thread) was that FL are a group of super intelligent humans who use the website to 'draw' the interest of other high IQ people to see if they'd be worth recruiting..

I'm glad to see this topic active again - it was one of the first threads I posted in way back when I first joined, and I still check out the FL posts now and then, just to keep up with their stuff.

p.s. tried to give you guys stars, but it doesn't work consistently
edit on 14-11-2022 by lostgirl because: stars note

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

speculate indeed , its fun though right and makes for great reading and is really a good topic on ATS
its what ATS is all about aliens and cool science stuff of the future.

Im pretty sure that if you were to alter your baseline consciousness slightly you could maybe figure out some stuff
im tempted to experiment

speaking of answers I sometimes ask the I ching about FL and sometimes I get strange answers.
not sure if thats how its meant to work using old divination techniques to find answers
but its all the connected somehow just have to map it all out.

im pretty sure that its all to do with consciousness and communication with ourselves the answers are always inside
they find answers by sharing information and communicating with each other so we can do the same.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Yea you're right, my bad
Let's speculate away!

Was a long tedious work day, and all I could do was contemplate this stuff, while being pulled in boring directions in my day job.

I like this thread we're on about consciousness.

edit on 11/14/2022 by fireslinger because: 'reply to' formatting

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Since we're also on the subject of FL's origins, I wanted to share this revealing article of theirs. I noticed that some articles have english words within the coded portions. This is one of them, with words such as 'unauthorized', 'cyberweapons', and most interestingly, 'outsourced Sol-3 critical knowledge'

Then there's this quote. As some have mentioned, there's no way of telling who they're talking about / which timeline, since context is lacking. But I often wonder if they're describing themselves here:

'in the beginning, we had no problem showing us to them. They took us for angels or whatever other beings their mythology contained. Then, we had to perform the transfer of primordial knowledge disguised as monks or astrologers. Today, we can operate in the open disguised as consultancy firm, a technological company, or as a group of investors'

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   

'I understand sometimes an interface is required, but my concern is about who owns and controls the interface. No interface, no interaction. Perhaps Giselians are tasked with that mission: to guarantee neither side, nor SV17q, nor aliens, take control of the interface. Or perhaps it is in their interest for an interaction to never happen.'

~ fireslinger

* Who 'owns and controls' the interface?

Those who are concerned with the control of the Interface are (probably) not the ones who have posession of the Interface. Does anyone have control of the Interface? If not, then such may be cause for conflict . . .

* Perhaps Giselians are tasked with that mission: to guarantee neither side, nor SV17q, nor aliens, take control of the interface.

Gisel, meaning: hostage, prisoner of war, person held in security. Those who are tasked by the leverage of hostage(s) ~ therefore: Giselians.

However, The Interface may require a Key . . . The keyholder would then control the Interface, location matters not.

* FL music-video = OBE (Out of Body Experience).(?)

If so, ask: Who is waiting there?

* Denebian | probe.

A Denebian is someone from Deneb. The name "Deneb" is derived from dheneb, the Arabic word for tail. Deneb is bright star in the tail of the constellation Cygnus the Swan.

However, the name "Deneb" has been given to more than just one star. Deneb Kaitos in the constellation of Cetus, Deneb Algedi in Capricornus, and another in Leo. All these stars are referring to the tail of the animals that their respective constellations represent.

edit on 15-11-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

It refers to Deneb Algedi:

Deneb Algedi

"The strong anomalies in the Deneb Algedi star system are clearly based on the thought that any civilization undertaking astronomy would soon discover them. If owners of the probes reached to the conclusion that, sometime in the future, intelligent life would emerge on Sol-3, it is clear that choosing Deneb Algedi to position their probes is a good choice. The calculated distance to Deneb Algedi is 38.37 light years away from us, and the star is a variable type one. It brightness changes with a period that lasts for 1.0 day. As a beacon, Deneb Algedi is clearly a sound choice."

The STO name for the Deneb Algedi object is 54304941.470131.10360953.

new topics

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join