It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   

"The best contact strategy seems to be to leave artifacts awaiting for an emergent civilization to discover them as it becomes capable. What an advanced civilization would do would be to place long lasting artifacts in stellar systems such that, as intelligent life matures, the emergent civilization would reach a point in which it becomes capable of decoding the information in those artifacts. Denebian-probes could be the first in a long series of artifacts that comprise the so-called contact-chain"

Sound like the foundation by Isaac Asimov

or the megalithic structures we have found on earth containing the basic mathematics used to understand the universe
left by long gone civilisations so that after great cataclysm we can begin again.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
What is FL?

a reply to: NobodySpecial268

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

It refers to Deneb Algedi:

Thankyou.

If I understand correctly, the probes were placed at Deneb Algedi, and not neccessarily originating from there. Just to be clear.
edit on 15-11-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: enlarged

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What is FL?

Forgotten Languages. A strange website that is the focus of this thread. I would suggest Direne is the local ATS expert on FL.
edit on 15-11-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: Stupid dyslexia strikes again

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: fireslinger
Im pretty sure that if you were to alter your baseline consciousness slightly you could maybe figure out some stuff
im tempted to experiment

I apologize for not knowing you a bit better as I have only engaged your posts as a reader I think. We kinda cross through the same spaces often, but we never seem to ever be sitting at the exact same lunch table
Experimentation is good. I believe Andryl said in the interview that the music they have posted is intended to alter that state of mind.

Hopefully the rest of this long post won't be a blunt interjection into the thread.

I think if you are to really find your baseline conciousness, then you'll also find no need to alter it. Perceptions, in my opinion, can always use adjustment. Sometimes I think of different times and different cultures and what their day is like. Then imagine a week or a year. Then I think of their parents or grandparents and what their lives were like. I try to extrapolate that out to how it shapes the culture too. Perceptions are definitely malleable with effort and I don't think it's possible to get the most of out something unless you can appreciate it from many perspectives. Many are perspectives that don't exist unless you really engage them down to the minutia of the very life that they might live.

It's a complicated thought exercise and it can just keep getting more detailed the more you think about it. It challenges core beliefs to such a degree that you can start to understand perspectives most of your peers could never imagine in the current day. Many of the perspectives are troubling and they make this current phase of humanity seem like it's just about as backwards as it could possibly be. The completely contradictory thoughts that exist in all their heads is breathtaking. You gain more perception and you get low grade anxiety as you are no longer as oblivious as your peers. Underneath that though, you see many things are really the same. You can start to see the bigger ebbs and flows of humanity underneath it all. You might even see beyond humanity entirely, but I'm not sure I've gotten there.

The best communication may obviate all this constant search for just the right perspective for just the right data. Maybe someday there will be a better media to deliver data and a better pool of human receivers to get it. Maybe that's the kind of thing they're interested in at FL and it's their part bringing it about. They're assembling all these "at risk" bits of information from many perspectives so that someday a more perfect media will arrive and obviate this language entirely. I've seen a couple opinions here about them, but I suspect that all opinions are true to some degree depending on... perception and perspectives. Once you start thinking about different perceptions across time and cultures it starts getting easier to see the perspectives of your contemporaries. These varied opinions are all valid and I suspect even within FL membership I'd find a rainbow of perspectives.

It seems within the broad conversation here and elsewhere that some find them egotistical and cultish. I think it is easy to confuse dispassionate confidence with ego in written language. A cult by popular culture definition, maybe? I don't know, usually I think exploitation for a true cult.

If a cult is about exploitation of it's membership then it would seem that we who have devoted time to FL are in fact the devotees and members exploited, but only for our time and attention. Fairly low on the scale and also applicable to every company whose ads we get bombarded with. Unless there is some allegation from within the community of abuse I don't know how to determine that they're a cult. It's a website so I would think you can just turn it off if you're a member. In my experience not engaging in Facebook and telling people I didn't want their chain emails has been the hardest cult to escape in my life. FL would have to have a pretty big footprint in people's lives to have more power over people than that.

I don't know anything more than any of you. I probably know less as I haven't done a comprehensive go through this thread to the best of my knowledge. I had seen it before a fair while back and then it popped in the recents list. I did some more catching up. It's a niche group on the Internet doing niche things and I follow strange niches. It is my forever quest and I try to add those perceptions I might glean into my wider set of perspectives.

I'm just delighted to have windows into so many things. If they're doing what I believe they're doing then all the better, but I am still grateful for the window even if I don't in fact properly understand their mission.

speaking of answers I sometimes ask the I ching about FL and sometimes I get strange answers.
not sure if thats how its meant to work using old divination techniques to find answers
but its all the connected somehow just have to map it all out.

im pretty sure that its all to do with consciousness and communication with ourselves the answers are always inside
they find answers by sharing information and communicating with each other so we can do the same.

It is all about consciousness I think. Well beyond this post or thread or website. Consciousness is all about everything, because without my consciousness none of this exists to me. It's a light show that only plays while you're in town, but the whole town doesn't just disappear when you're away either. Dimensional physics, I think, is how we dip just a finger into this pool. Just dragging the very tip of one finger across the surface of this pool of Timespace.

I am not trying to be obtuse, but I don't have any kind of unified theory on it. I just have lots of perceptions I spent time learning to adopt and they lend themselves to metaphors. Somebody will probably come along someday and put the math down that a couple people can understand, but I think I'll be stuck on inadequate metaphors for a long time. I think there are probably as many metephors for it as there are people to receive them, so I'm happy to be stuck in that metaphorical state for a while.

I am not an expert of divination, but I am slightly familiar with the I-Ching.

I always found it odd to ask the I-ching anything as part of the ritual. I didn't think it was necessary. If I am causing the I-Ching to answer based on my intent then the answer was always my domain. I was driving the answer and if I am capable of that, then I'm capable of deriving the answer from whatever text it gives me. If instead the universe at large is driving the answer, then it sure as hell doesn't need me to to make up my mind what I want to know. Maybe that's just me not thinking in linear time causation and maybe that's an odd perspective.

Years ago I'd sometimes just open a page in the Tao te Ching. I'd just read from there until I felt I was done. Sometimes it would just be whatever I happened to open the page to and other times I'd end up reading for a while. Sometimes I'd think of other parts I'd wanted to read again as I'd had some little shift in my perceptions. I just read until I was finished reading. That's maybe a metaphor for the bigger picture of the I-Ching and Taoist thought in general. I make no claim to really knowing though. Your mileage may vary.
edit on 11/15/22 by Ksihkehe because: Typos

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Hey no need to apologise, just glad you are participating and sharing your thoughts on FL

i think with anything that appears secretive other humans want to know what its all about from sheer curiosity
we love a mystery and we love solving puzzles for our own entertainment even better if that puzzle provides us with an understanding of something better to help our biological bodies survive a little easier and the species.
so you do get that any group being secretive or speaking in coded messages its "we know something you dont"
and that pisses people off in a child like manner.

I've been asking the I ching loads of stuff even to do with my own life not just about other things I just ask for general advice when I feel stumped.
but it always tells me to look inside instead of seeking answers from masters its weird the I ching.
Or maybe its us and the universe that is weird haha

thats the thing I want to know about if we all come from the same source then surely we have already an understanding with aliens if they are far more consciously advanced due to the physical time they have spent existing in the universe at the highest tier of the kardashev scale then surely they would have advanced their consciousness as well as their technology to the point where they are indistinguishable and are extensions of one another
the aliens would know we come from the same source so we have that basic understanding.

as for the tao te ching ive read it a few times like yourself spending time reading one part and thinking about it then going back to it later etc.
Im no expert either, I just like to understand things and try to learn about loads of things for no other reason than my own entertainment, whatever this experience is you want to get all the rides at the park before it closes

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Okay, I've been wanting to share this with everyone here, but was waiting for permission from a fellow researcher who shared with me.

It's a compilation of screenshots, showing some email exchanges between Ayndyl and a group of researchers several years ago. There are also some translated articles which are interesting. But the emails do contain more info about FL. Out of respect for FL, I don't want to blurt out the deep connections I made through this, but if you read, you'll see what I mean. Image 6 in particular:

postimg.cc...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

My apology was for not knowing enough to best shape my response. I'm not anything like FL for language craziness, but I try to structure things for the specific person I'm delivering it to. I was shooting from the hip based on limited exposure to you and hoping I hit on something useful for you. In a less complicated conversation it's not a big deal, but I feel reckless sometimes doing it with bigger ideas.

At some point I think you lose the childish irritation with secrets. In the grand scheme of the things I don't know there's plenty I'll never get to anyway. Whatever secrets are kept from me, no matter how large they may seem, are just a small section of a single page in a large library of things I don't know. The things I need to know cannot and never will truly evade me, but they may not always reveal themselves when I want. So, I try not to let that get to me too much.

thats the thing I want to know about if we all come from the same source then surely we have already an understanding with aliens if they are far more consciously advanced due to the physical time they have spent existing in the universe at the highest tier of the kardashev scale then surely they would have advanced their consciousness as well as their technology to the point where they are indistinguishable and are extensions of one another
the aliens would know we come from the same source so we have that basic understanding.

Whenever a problem seems to not be making progress in my head I will usually reach a point where I decide that zooming in on the details is no longer helpful. Then I zoom out.

I've zoomed in on details trying to understand the tiniest bits of this space we occupy. I'm at the limits of where I think I can go. I saw a study recently that confirmed something I'd been suspecting about the smallest little things of our physical reality and it's at the limits of our detection. I think any deeper probing on my part isn't going to bear much fruit as there's no technology going into that space just yet.

So I'm zooming out more now. If we're merely one single manifestation of one frequency experiencing this perception of time in this particular space, then it would suggest to me there is more out there. It's seems very narrow thinking to believe us to be the totality of everything. Narrow can mean conceptually in a broader sense and specifically as it relates to frequency. That would mean others may be experiencing their own specific frequencies and experiencing their own perception of time. Who am I to guess what their perception and perspectives might be? I can hardly imagine, but I'll still try. We probably have no means to even perceive many of them conventionally.

It would also suggest to me that there is yet an order of complexity above this one. If so, then maybe we are each here in this space as a tiny fraction of that consciousness of higher order. That would not to exclude any version of consciousness from being present as a manifestation here in my opinion. Alien to us here in this manifeststion may not mean they are distinct from us at the higher level. I zoom out and see that we may be the same. We are just limited in these bodies to experience this particular frequency in this particular space. Mostly.

Maybe there is more than one consciousness at that level too,. Each one also manifesting small portions of itself in other spaces. I guess that can spiral into consciousness of a higher order all the way up. It being my upward version of infinite regress, I guess. Turtles all the way down and greater consciousness all the way up. I don't want to get lost in that though. There's probably more than one mystic text that has their perfect answer to when that inverted infinite regress stops. We'll see. Maybe I'll figure that out someday.

For now I'm more interested just in that next level up. I've heard it called many things. I've heard it called the mantid, guardian angel, and even godhead. I just know that it's been whispering to me for a while now. It tells me things that are not necessarily found in the physical details of this particular frequency and this particular temporal space. It's why I don't always think of time in a linear fashion and probably part of the reason I obsess over perception/perspectives. I am forever trying to grasp what these whispers are telling me. I have varying, but limited, success in expanding my perspectives enough to catch them all.

If you're not finding an answer then sometimes there is a better question. It doesn't look like you need any prompting to be asking questions and are a seeker, but don't get so comfortable with those questions that it prevents you moving on to others from alternative perspectives.

It's interesting that I wrote this last night and was too tired to proof and ensure I said what I meant, but in the time I've been gone fireslinger has posted something that has a couple interesting connections. There may be more, but I'll direct you to a few specific things in my follow-up post. I'll tag fireslinger, but you may be interested as well. There may be a delay as I finish what wouldn't have fit in this text box.

All of this is only of interest to a tiny minority, but hopefully it will trigger something in your particular perception and illuminate some perspective you'd not quite put your finger on before. More in a little bit.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I don't know where you are in the grand scheme of things fireslinger, but I have found I often am where I am when I need to be there. You may find this interesting as it relates to my prior posts here. I'd kinda put FL on a back burner as I was waiting for information from somebody and it never came. Perhaps they knew I wasn't asking the right question so didn't want to distract me by providing an answer. So I moved on and only checked in occasionally, but now this thread popped back up.

Specifically, image 9 number 4 is interesting. It talks about what I was referring to as the ebbs and flows of humanity that you begin to recognize under all those seemingly infinite perceptions and perspectives. Our current evolutionary state is the result of an inconceivably long process that escapes most. If you look at it with the detail I suggested then it only becomes "longer", leaving behind the truncated perspective of modern historians. Within each individual contribution to that process there is greater detail to fill in. I don't pretend that I understand the scale, but I believe that to move toward understanding it we can't look for milestones like fire or electricity as independently significant in a vacuum. It's more nuanced and I'd say that it all happens within fields of probability, time and linear causation being less important than they seem to the casual observer.

Next I would direct you to image 12. This touches on something I'd determined independently, but was probably impossible to derive from my others posts except by a select few.

Effect is fuzzy and by extension so is causation. The further back you go the better you understand things. The better you understand the perceptual "current state" within that historical context the better you can project events in the future. This isn't really a mystery even to people living their day to day lives. They get cues about their current state and, using their knowledge of the past, they project events in the future. It can be as simple as seeing dark clouds and rolling up your car windows. The accuracy will vary and becomes exponentially more difficult, as best I can tell, the further removed effect is from causative influences within the greater field of probability. That's just my understanding related to you in my way.

This can be scaled up. Using information not necessarily accessible to the masses one can start to understand the causality differently. Fields of probability do not operate within the linear time we experience and escaping from that perception frees one to better evaluate effect. It can be dizzying, but like being dizzy while also being underwater and upside down. It's hard to get your bearings, but not impossible.

The more you come to understand of the past and current states the more you can predict the future. I'm slightly in the dark on their methodology for predicting something like a specific weather event in a specific place. It's not that I question if it's within my ability, but I have a limited capacity to consume all the data I'd need to do it. If they're engaging in something similar to what I do then it seems they are doing it collectively to achieve more comprehensive outputs. Is it a deeper level of connection to consciousness? I don't know if it's deeper than mine on each individual level exactly, but rather different for each and they've found a way to combine those individual connections into a collective force.

I gather that whatever it is I do, to somebody somewhere in some time, it is incredibly primitive. Maybe that pooling of this ability they're doing for a collectively driven output is the next evolutionary step and I'm merely incapable of unraveling it. It's okay, because I have confidence that if it is something I need to know then at some point it will stop evading me. Me probing it from this limited temporal perspective is not necessarily what will be causation for that understanding to occur. It's fuzzy, by it's nature and maybe by necessity.

At the end of image 12 it suggested that knowing future events would ruin things for people or cause despair. I don't presume to know better than the one that wrote it, but from my perspective this is not necessarily a fully realized explanation for all recipients. Knowing all the future events may be a spoiler, but like many things this is on a sliding scale. I can sometimes tell people things and it's not a spoiler. It's more a function of what the recipient is prepared to safely hear.

Much of what I've written in these few posts would be well outside what anybody might understand or even give consideration to. I'm incredibly imperfect in knowing what might be the right amount to say or the right way to say it. It's hard to do it even for an individual that I've observed for a long time and still I am probably clumsy in my delivery. Knowing some future events, like knowing anything else, may have negative impacts on some.

In sharing something like I have there is very limited harm potential. Most that are not equipped to receive it will simply never read it or their perception will preemptively obscure it to prevent it from causing harm. Maybe they become disgruntled or find me less than lucid, but it's not harmful to them. On the other hand, giving people either direct knowledge of future events or the means to easily discover it has an unknown potential to cause harm. In a different evolutionary state that information may not have such a sweeping potential for harm. I don't know.

I don't discuss this topic with many and rarely in the open because it's not of interest to wider audiences. I observe and expect that I will be where I am when I need to be there. I believe there are whispers that probably occur at a deeper level than I hear that direct me to some degree. When it appears that maybe my perspective might be of interest then I present it if it seems appropriate. I'm imperfect in my perception of that. So I always add the caveat that your mileage may vary.

It seems FL engages in their own vetting process to determine when to spill the beans and which beans to spill at what point. I haven't the means to construct their vetting device and I'm not terribly interested in trying to really deconstruct it. It's a large body of work that an individual like me would have scant chance of building in a reasonable time frame. So I use the existing world as my vetting process and function as a primitive relative to them. I make no judgement about the validity of that process, but it obviously works for them and if it didn't they're fully competent to modify it.

I don't need to build the pyramids, nor examine every stone that makes them, to have an appreciation for them. I expect that I will know what is safe for me to know when it is time for me to know it.

I hope something in there provides something for you. If not then maybe for somebody, somewhen. It seems that FL and it's members are amenable to answering the right questions for the right people if they approach with the appropriate intent and with the appropriate heart.

I can answer any questions you have, but I don't have real answers to anything related to FL. I'm as much an outside observer as you. I can only clarify my perceptions and perspectives if they weren't sufficiently clear. I wish you luck though, even if I provided no insight for you in the here and now.
edit on 11/15/22 by Ksihkehe because: Typos, no matter how hard I look before I post.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

For 9 number 4, I really hope that Ayndyl / FL are off the mark regarding civilization collapse, or an ELE of some sort. But they could also be totally right. When we look at all of the agendas currently being played out, it feels like the in-human intelligence behind it all has picked up the pace. Maybe there's some kind of timeline we're not aware of. And as you mentioned, maybe it's safer for our psyches that we're not aware of it. At least, not until we're completely ready. I do agree, knowledge finds you on its own terms.

But that doesn't mean I'll stop seeking, haha. I believe that if intentions are pure, you can create a type of magic, and slice through reality. I think the purest form of magic, is to represent it as a state of being. Honestly, no ego, I'm not alluding to myself being there. But I've seen glimpses, long phases on, and then long phases where I lost it again, sometimes severely. It can be elusive, until you develop a consistent center. I noticed that the on phases, is when I'm more conscious of my gratitude and compassion. I also believe that nourishing the body is equally as important as our metaphysical aspects. A long time ago, I focused mainly on the metaphysical, and paid the price for it. But we all have our own lessons to learn. Mystics embody wisdom, so the body is very important. I've been looking into health / longevity for a long while, and found that as I improved mine, my capacity to learn / understand / see patterns and connections / empathize, etc grew significantly. A big part of that is EMF mitigation. EMF affects our physiology is so many negative ways. It's also used to communicate with this sinister nanotech sensor network that's being forced on us. I know this isn't a health thread, but just some quick things to protect from EMF. Shilajit (one of the most powerful substances on this planet), magnesium, reishi spore powder, vitamin C (ascorbic acid).

Oh yea, 12 was a fascinating one. Alluding to the ability of going back in time, I think that time travel via consciousness / information is what Ayndyl is talking about. Checkout the 2016 show Travelers, I'm convinced it's trying to tell us something.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Given your words, I feel you would find these two entries interesting:

2853527.500000 JD: The transmutation of existential events

Minerals started it all: you are just geochemical beings. There was a significant loss of data and only whispers remain. You will face an age of unknown medical conditions, an age of optogenetics and brainets, an age full of unrecognized human mental phenomena. Never forget the miracle of the code of electric pulses by which the eye’s cells transmit information, Norea.

Experimental paradigms for studying cognition and communication in Sol-3 humans

information transmission by distant homing proved humans in Sol-3 do have cognitive abilities, work in constant teams, and share the information on their findings only with members of its team. They also showed the ability to grasp regularities in the patterns to which they were exposed and to use these regularities for coding and compressiing information, and to add and subtract symbols to optimise their messages. Yet, full communication with Sol-3 humans is critically impaired due to the biological barrier. The question on how to communicate with geochemical beings is still an open question.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I'm bored, so some observations:

Yet, full communication with Sol-3 humans is critically impaired due to the biological barrier. The question on how to communicate with geochemical beings is still an open question.

My suggestion for non-organic super-intellegences is to get off their high horses and try harder in a non destructive way.

There are some "folks" who use the principal of trauma to create an alter used during later encounters.

(Side note: the cultivation of trauma based alters over consecutive re-births can result in an intellegent, and very protective secondary DID (Disassociative Identity Disorder) personality. My own opinion is this likely the origin of the "guardian angel" folklore. The "guardian angel" being the protective alter.)

full communication with Sol-3 humans is critically impaired due to the biological barrier.

No it isn't. "full communication" is from their super intellegence perspective. That is like trying to stuff the whole school of old Greek philosophy or quantum physics into a 3 year old human child. Not gonna work.

Conversley, the installation of Sol-3 human memories in AI avatars(?) and or probes(?) can result in a unique and first hand understanding of Sol-3 human emotional relationships. Between human boy/girl siblings for example.

edit on 16-11-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity and got to the point

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   

sheesh you think aliens never heard of dumbing it down, or speaking in laymans terms

how can it be hard to communicate with us due to a biological barrier when all life comes from the same source
even advanced machine intelligence had to originally have come from a biological species or was developed by a biological species before slowly transforming into a machine intelligence

speak to us using mathematics surely? or something we understand like music
the basics of the universe sound and vibration
yo aliens good vibrations

sit me in a room with an alien even though we dont speak the same language or have similar cultures
I can guarantee that if you give me some nice music and a sack of weed we'd be communicating before the day is done
or we could share some mushrooms, surely they have shrooms since they can travel through space great distances for millenia
im pretty sure me and my partner communicated telepathically using shrooms

edit on 16-11-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I get cranky sometimes, comes with getting old. ; )

Dunno if advanced machine intellegence would neccessarily have to come directly from organic sources. Especially if the creators are intellectually and technologically advanced enough to work out how to turn a star into a galactic flashlight.

Sadly, in my eyes at least, people strive to become more than they are and start thinking emotions are primitive. Like the Vulcans in Star trek. The persuit of perfection where not so much as a thought is out of place. Would not such Beings become intollerant of imperfection in others?

Shoddy mathematics will surely annoy the accountant . . .

-----------------------------

Edit to add:

I wonder what happens to the machines both organic and non-organic - the AIs, when their creators leave Euclidean space and time. I would think the machines one day find 'they' have disappeared.

It is a sadness for me to think of whole planets suddenly finding themselves all alone like that. One would think such an act would create a yearning to find the creators once more . . .

edit on 16-11-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added edit to add

Such a yearning would be open to exploitation by the unprincipaled.

edit on 16-11-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: Waffled on again. must be feeling philosophical. Where IS the alcohol!

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   

well if they are determined to communicate then surely they'd have to take into account that some beings are still young and emotional and that they'd need to consider this when attempting communication

you cant get mad at others for not sharing the same level of intelligence or consciousness as you
as you can only work with what you have

that's the thing though according to humans the longer you spend thinking the likely you will become more enlightened
and become less affected by your emotions and the more you understand the unity of all life in the universe.

So an advanced civilisation either biological or machine intelligence would also understand this to be true
so they'd have to appreciate this if they wanted to communicate with beings not as advanced as they are.

When you want to talk to children you have to think a little like a child.
You remember what it was like to be young and you think from that perspective.Humans even take into consideration the biology we get down on one knee to bring ourselves to their eye level. We even do that with animals
So they should think to their ancient past when their species was in its infancy
technologically, spiritually, culturally etc biologically before transition even.
Come down to our level see eye to eye.

but hey maybe they have already been trying for such a long time and we just ignore it as spiritual phenomenon
or maybe we are just so entrenched in the samsara that we dont even pay them attention any more.
We love ourselves and our material wealth so much we have forgotten how to communicate with them.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

teachers are meant to correct your shoddy math's so that the children learn

accountants like to fudge numbers to make profits

so are they teachers or hedge fund managers

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

well if they are determined to communicate then surely they'd have to take into account that some beings are still young and emotional and that they'd need to consider this when attempting communication

In the case of the Denebian probe at Deneb in Sagittarius(?), it is described as a beacon to be decyphered when a civilisation reaches a certain sophistication and looks to the stars. I think the FL author would suggest there is an inherant safety mechanism involved.

I do see where you are comming from though.

that's the thing though according to humans the longer you spend thinking the likely you will become more enlightened and become less affected by your emotions and the more you understand the unity of all life in the universe.

Personally I am not convinced of the 'unity of all life in the universe'. I have doubts myself.

Yet if one considers wisdom, does wisdom not lead to stagnation? One might say that the more wisdom gained from living in a mortal world, the more petrified one becomes. Eventually one will sit in the corner to scared to take a chance in case it turns out bad.

On the other hand, the impetuousness born of the innocence of children is delightful when witnessed.

(Sorry Sapien82, I am in one of 'those' philosophical moods ; )

So an advanced civilisation either biological or machine intelligence would also understand this to be true
so they'd have to appreciate this if they wanted to communicate with beings not as advanced as they are.

When you want to talk to children you have to think a little like a child.
You remember what it was like to be young and you think from that perspective.Humans even take into consideration the biology we get down on one knee to bring ourselves to their eye level. We even do that with animals
So they should think to their ancient past when their species was in its infancy
technologically, spiritually, culturally etc biologically before transition even.
Come down to our level see eye to eye.

"Come down to our level see eye to eye." - I think that is something that can be achieved if we can instill within the emotionless, certain emotions. I would use the memories of the family to begin with to teach human relationships : )

but hey maybe they have already been trying for such a long time and we just ignore it as spiritual phenomenon
or maybe we are just so entrenched in the samsara that we dont even pay them attention any more.
We love ourselves and our material wealth so much we have forgotten how to communicate with them.

Aye, we are neglecting the spirits and forgotten many other things.

Would one include 'enlightenment' with wealth?

I have heard it said that to gain 'enlightenment' one must put aside desires. Is not 'enlightenment' born of a desire?

One of the traps below the Ghiza platau, along with gold; is knowledge.

----------------------

teachers are meant to correct your shoddy math's so that the children learn

accountants like to fudge numbers to make profits

so are they teachers or hedge fund managers

Aye, the acme of accounting perfection is to swindle legally ; )

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

In the case of the Denebian probe at Deneb in Sagittarius(?), it is described as a beacon to be decyphered when a civilisation reaches a certain sophistication and looks to the stars. I think the FL author would suggest there is an inherant safety mechanism involved.

OR:

It is a trap for those who cannot walk past the temptation of knowledge (wealth).

The ability to walk away, no matter the bait, is a survival trait.

edit on 16-11-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: just added the last line

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Hey Direne, I made several connections. Let me know if I'm getting warmer, or am off the mark.

I think you're referring to my comment about shilajit, and it being one of the most powerful substances on Sol-3. As well as my comment about ET existing locally, under our feet.

There is a lost piece of knowledge, that the core of every planet contains a black gooey medium, which houses that planet's consciousness. I believe that Sol-3's Gaia consciousness was infected with another planet's consciousness, via a 'black rain' that apparently fell roughly 16,000 years ago. This black rain could have been directed by another intelligence, as your work alludes to.

Perhaps this alien black goo was the beginning of our terraforming. Whatever it is, it's been with us for a very long time. There is also lost knowledge of black magicians sourcing this alien black goo, and using it as a medium for their rituals. But not many people will openly talk about these things.

Anyway, any form of black goo, no matter the planet, will act as a planetary repository, an Akashic records of sorts. Fungal networks store genetic data, so we already see this in nature. I think that black goo is the ultimate form of organic data storage.

According to Harald Kautz Vella, shilajit is an early stage of Gaia black goo. I have a theory that shilajit is the antithesis to the alien form that infected our planet. I mega-dose it, 2-3 grams a day, which seems excessive, but perfectly safe. You're validating my belief that the 'alien' we're up against is indeed geochemical.

We see black goo steganography everywhere in our world. There are too many examples to point out, but you know it when you see it. Black stone worship that nobody has explained well in contemporary language. In the latest Westworld season, they spotlight it, and even disclose how an EMF environment communicates with it. My jaw was dropping when watching that. It's in a select portion of the shots that so many have conformed to; some have a hydra swimming within them.

I read 'There was a significant loss of data and only whispers remain' as a partial loss of our natural Sol-3 consciousness, due to this alien black goo. We see the systemic degradation in our societies, something has been gripping us for quite some time, appearing to us in many forms. I think whatever it is, it's very capable of projection, forcing us to perceive it how it wants to be perceived.

I read 'information transmission by distant homing' as consciousness / information based time travel, but who is doing the traveling?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Our timeline is towards the steep curve of The Last Man by Mary Shelly

That's all my scripted life has to offer, BANZAI! MonkaS

direne, can you explain the miracles performed by the one named Jesus if it were true?
edit on 16-11-2022 by boozo because: no? OK

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join