It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I myself have gathered all the data I wish to gather, have happily or otherwise interacted with some folks and it's been a great Pony Ride this thread.

But I for one, am quite ready for it to pass into the archives, if that's how it turns out.

There are hundreds of organizations like FL out there; there's no need for anyone to pick at them.

It turns out much like the 'aviary';

or even the Kundalini cult that first trained me.

It all amounts to very little, in the great Kaleidoscope of history.

Kev

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

What we are talking here is to move matter back and forth inside the same Universe, hence no violation in the total matter balance occurs.

If you send a 1kg gold-brick 10 years into the future, then for 10 years, 1kg of mass will have disappeared from the reference frame. Tough it's more likely people with a matter-transporting time-machine would "borrow" gold and resources form the past and future. Actually, we already do that with our financial system. Borrowing value that does not exist, from the future. The physicists sure as hell didn't make it work, but hey, we've got bankers and economists. Sarcasm aside, I hope you understand my aversion even to the suggestion of physics looking anything like our financial system. As what you're saying is just a suggestion and not a workable model. That'd be one hell of a monkey wrench thrown into the Einstein field equations.

Yes, you can. But mind: you have just changed your past, not everybody's past. What this means, and this is the crux of the matter in simulated universe theory, is that you soon realize changes you make to the past or the future are really changes to your own past and your own future. This is the role of consciousness: to keep you causally disconnected from others. The others, the people you love, the sunsets you watch, all of it, are just there for you. Remember, we are simulating reality... just for you. This is called [cognitive bubble] by virtue of which we keep realities disconnected from each other.

This is probably and likely the more unnerving and dark side of the simulated universe theory: everything exists, but just for you.
Think of a dream. It is your dream. It belongs to just you. You cannot share it. You live inside your dreamland, and everything there is for you as real as what you call reality.

I'm having a really hard time trying to distinguish these statements from solipsism. Tough let's expand on the "cognitive bubble" idea. Not all simulations are "single player". The idea of "simulated reality" was popularized by The Matrix. In the Matrix, the people are real, it's just the reality around them (along with a couple of programs masquerading as people) that are simulated. The Matrix is a MMORPG, not a single player game. If the Architect of the Matrix would like to send a plugged-in person back in time, he'd have two options:

1)Disconnect him from the shared MMORPG (maybe replace him with a program?), and create a new single-player reality around him that looks like the past. Only he's the only player. Everybody else interacting with him are programs. This could work for a small group of players too.

2)Change the shared reality. Take everybody into the past. This requires, at best, no additional simulated actors.

The former is consistent with regular descriptions of time travel. But it's far more computationally expensive that the later: you get two simulated realities. The ordinary Matrix that continues to exist, and the past-simulation made for the one player, filled with simulated actors. That past simulation would be more computationally expensive to run than the Matrix itself. That, of course, assuming that the original simulation is not single-player.

In single player games we "mess with time" all the time. Easily and naturally. It's called saving and loading. A save-game can take a single player at any point along any "timeline" . But there are no save-games for MMORPGS. Even if you restore the world-state, and simulated actor states, you'll not restore your team-mate's states to what they were. Like you, they're in the game, but not "of" the game. Control of the game-time is something you're forced to share in multiplayer games.

I don't see how you can have time-travel to the past without believing in some form of solipsism. I know that you (presently) don't recall me posting in this thread earlier than 2021. Because I haven't. Let's say a time machine can send me on a one-way trip to the past, 8 years ago. If I go in the time machine, what happens from your perspective? Does it simply not work? Am I replaced with a simulated me?

From my perspective, I may post in the thread earlier, and thus arrive (via normal passage of time) to a 2021 where you have a memory of me posting earlier than the "you" in my original timeline, aka. earlier than you do now. From here I'm forced to conclude that at least one of the "yous" isn't real. Tough as a preference I'd give more credence to the you in my original timeline ; ) . Alternatively, I could go full Everett and say there's an infinity of equally (un)real possible yous for every possible time-travel shenanigans I might pull. But that still sounds like solipsism to me. If every possible world-line and decision that could ever be made, splitting every plank-second into uncountable other world-lines is equally as real, then none of them are real.

Solipsism. This is the true problem of time-travel to the past, at least as far as I understand it.
edit on 8-1-2021 by zero_one because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2021 by zero_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Who needs data when you can just hack them?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You may recall that I complimented you a few days ago; i didn't do it to make you feel good, I did it because there was reason to compliment you. You have managed to observe some of how things work. Keep up the good work.

An honest thankyou Kevin, for more then you might know and help along the way. The threads and people here on ATS are a wonderful place to think aloud and look for clues to progress.

I tell you though Kev, it is not altruistic nor any other noble reasons I do this stuff.

The real reason is a girl who was in trouble after getting killed. Over a decade of searching, getting her out of one predicament after another, then searching again and again. In the beginning it was her in a really bad place, later TPTB started to use her as leverage. Probably because I broke all the rules and told god and devil both: "F$%# off I'm busy".

The knowing of the boundaries of self and how to cross them was the last piece needed to get that girl to safety. That was last Monday or Tuesday I think. The rest was just stuff you come across along the way.

F$#% I'm tired.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: boozo

Who needs data when you can just hack them?

I understand your concern, but many groups are attempting to hack humans right now.

Kev

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

You and I disagree on some things, but that's how life works! and how it should work.

I know you put your full heart into your work.

Kev

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just to be ultra clear.

If anyone on this thread wants to chat with me, I've got many long-running threads on ATS
you can pop in and say hi.

Or IM me if you must.

I don't know what the new ATS will be like, if I will want to be here, but for now I am.

I'm not certain if my vision will improve or go dark.

But I'm here for now.. just not on this thread any more.

I'm unsubscribed from it and won't respond here.

TY

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The shot heard around the world. They're going full bonkers boiz.
edit on 9-1-2021 by boozo because:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I remain fundamentally against the deliberate spreading of misinformation, but the recent wave of purges and censorship on major social media apps and platforms have me reconsider my stance on cryptolects and anti-languages.

If you state your perceptions clearly, you risk being censored. Then no one (apart from the censors) receives your message. On the other hand, if you and the message-recipients share a cryptolect that is opaque to the censors, then you can communicate uncensored. A technological infrastructure that is impervious to censorship would be ideal, but that's not what we have right now. So the question is, how can we guarantee people can receive and send information under regimes of extreme censorship? A cryptolect might work in some cases.

Does Fl have something to say that would get them censored had they said it clearly? Who can say. Just another possible hypothesis. If they wanted to communicate only among themselves, they could have used 100% cryptolects, or made the blog private. So they do want some people to try and decipher the messages. That is of course, assuming there is a message at all. It's also possible they want people not so much to "receive" a message, but to be "programmed" by the message. If you were to view people as machines, then the purpose of "communication" would be not to communicate, but to get the machines to produce a desired effect. And for some effects, lies. confusion or subliminal programing might be the most efficient signals. Hopefully this is not the case.
edit on 11-1-2021 by zero_one because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is a very fascinating post surprised it is still going! Amazing!

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zero_one

just wanted to pick on the first part of your post there about sending 1kg of gold back or forwards in time

it makes no difference to the overall system as time isn't linear in the way humans like to perceive it , but time is a loop
so the 1kg of gold being taken from the past will have zero effect on the future as the gold always existed or will exist as the energy of the total universe wouldn't have changed.

Only if you were to remove the gold from the universe and place it into an alternative universe would it have an affect

at least that's how I understand time and the entropy of the universe

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Linear time is a concept and a reflection of change, from those changes our brains construct a sense that time seems to be flowing forward.

Nonlinear actual time is an effect of special relativity, where time slows down the faster you go, but that's just time going faster or slower, it's still linear.

While most people think of time as a constant Einstein showed that time is an illusion, and a relative one at that.
edit on 25-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Shinra Tensei~
What if Life is cryptography and all we do is leave breadcrumbs to a puzzle.
But every now and then you'll have a glimpse of God that breaks through everything.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Hey Brother from another mother...sorry for long delay (back on pg 7), but recently came across this interview from 2019 with 'Forgotten Languages' secret organization leader "Ayndryl" with a spooky voice that explains the mysterious website, who they are and purpose for mankind. Sorry if vid already been posted.

I was trying to find one of their song videos that was removed from youtube and came across this vid.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Hmmm.... no. That's not Ayndryl. It is a text-to-speech generated voice.

About the video, which one are you interested in exactly? No videos were removed. It happens YouTube happened to label some of the videos as age-restricted access.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
staff edit
edit on Fri Oct 28 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DestructCreate

I require a refund, how long will that take?

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
The shot heard around the world. They're going full bonkers boiz.

why am I so good at prediction.
I know only two types that has this skills.
#perhaps we create the future.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

You are good at prediction because you live a scripted life. No big deal.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Brotherman

Hey Brother from another mother...sorry for long delay (back on pg 7), but recently came across this interview from 2019 with 'Forgotten Languages' secret organization leader "Ayndryl" with a spooky voice that explains the mysterious website, who they are and purpose for mankind. Sorry if vid already been posted.

I was trying to find one of their song videos that was removed from youtube and came across this vid.

Thanks for posting that. I don't think I'd seen it before. Most of the people covering FL are just urban legend purveyors checking boxes on how to get clicks.

I've spent a fair bit of time perusing the material at FL. I only have a passing interest in the nuts and bolts of cryptography so I wasn't looking to decode anything, but more get a sense of the range of material. I find people that think in longer time-frames interesting. There's a section on books that are or were for sale at some point, but most of it has almost no wider footprint on the Internet. I drop in a couple times a year and catch up.

The most difficult thing for me is figuring out where one would start. The material I've seen is all mostly in my wheelhouse, but I don't see a clear path on where those interests would find me intersecting with that group. I guess the answers somewhat allude to those involved having some degree of specialization within subgroups, but it wasn't entirely clear if the languages were specific to those subgroups.

The interview was interesting. I don't understand why the interviewer is obsessed with the language aspect. I'm much more interested in what they discuss than the language used to do it and that seemed to not be addressed much. I thought the answer was pretty clear from the first time it was answered. Some ideas are more trouble than they're worth when a wider audience gains access. It's a bulletin board and the only language that matters is the one that works for the intended recipient. It's almost like open source encryption protocol which is visible, yet not accessible to third parties.

I think they are correct. The general population isn't ready to accept or even hear much that challenges their views. The knowledge imparted on the masses by the accepted sources is a handicap. I feel like I'm in a constant state of rehabilitation trying to eliminate biases imparted on me by them. Everything is a translation irrespective of the language used even between native speakers. I'd argue in many cases understanding the language is only a superficial aspect of being able to translate it.

I believe I'd seen the FL YouTube channel before, but hearing the explanation of what it is I think I'll give them a listen. I've been getting into sound/brain interaction and they hinted at a bit of that.

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join