It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well, what can we all say about aliens? Do they exist or don't they? Do they come from some where in this universe or are they extar dimensional. I have never had any contact with any alien. Wouldn't be able to tell you what they look like or what they believe. If the exist and have viisited this world, you would have to wander what they think of the human race.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I truely believe in ETs and sentient advanced life on other planets, to think otherwise would be arrogant and stupid
...but of course, some of the ones posting below me will deny their existence...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
^ No, I agree with you totally. That's why I starred your post.

There's lots that can be said about aliens. It's just all hypothetical and speculated, of course. Look at all the stories about aliens we've seen from the science fiction community over many, many decades.

edit on 17-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I believe in aliens. I feel it's very possible that people who think they see ghosts are actually viewing beings from another planet or dimension.

There are many things we don't understand but I try to keep an open mind about the unknown.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
400 years ago we believed the Sun and stars revolved around the Earth, Just over 100 years ago flying machines were the dreams of madmen..well look how far we have come. We now have the knowledge and the technology to reach for the stars
A equal in intelligent race just 1000 years more advanced than ourselves probably would find it easy to travel through space in no time at all....Just think what a Advanced race say 100,000 years ahead of us could achieve....

I wont rule anything out.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jvarga390
Well, what can we all say about aliens?...

Well, seem to be these kinds of people:
1) Aliens? What? Does this have to do with Jimmy Kimmel?
2) Black ops; Military secrets!
3) Some of the UFOs are likely piloted by otherworldly intelligence.
4) Demons! The devil...
5) Greys! They're abducting us!
6) You're so gullible. There's no proof aliens are visiting.
7) ...

I think it boils down to there're people who think it's all silly and then there're two main groups. One group considers witness testimony and gives it a lot of weight; something eerie is happening. The other group is not satisfied with witness testimony and wants irrefutable solid evidence that can be peer reviewed. They believe if ET craft were visiting then there would eventually be evidence for it that would be undeniable. Therefore, since there's no undeniable evidence, it's likely that most - if not all - cases are misidentifications of conventional phenomena or fraud.

The alien/ufo topic is fun, but it's limited. Real science, like astrobiology or astronomy or the study of exoplanets is more enjoyable.because nobody will laugh at you for being interested.
edit on 17-6-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

but do you believe there are other races outthere or you one of those ignorant ones that think we are alone?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by jonnywhite

but do you believe there are other races outthere or you one of those ignorant ones that think we are alone?

My mind says I don't know. My gut says we've been visited. I'm the type of guy that gives too much weight to witness reports and not enough to the lack of supporting evidence.

How many people claim to KNOW that God exists? Isn't that like a witness report? 90% of americans believe in a God. But where's the supporting evidence for God? See the problem?

I understand the skepticism. I wouldn't want less than that. If our science professionals were jumping onto the ET UFO hypothesis as easily as some of us, I'd not respect them.
edit on 17-6-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Of course they exist, no doubt about that. What I'm going to say next is a general statement, so please don't think I'm trying to be condescending or am insinuating anything. That people even question the possibility of life out there, just comes to show how religion has brainwashed the people...../sheeple. I will take this a step further and state what hypocrites people are that justify their opinion that there is no way that life is out there, based on their religious beliefs. I state that they are hypocrites, for if they truly have faith and belief in a GOD or The Grand Creator, then by stating that life, or intelligent life more specifically, can only exist on planet Earth, is stating that God has limits to His abilities, and/or, are advertising a God like mentality, which is considered a major no-no to true believers in God.

As for aliens, our way of viewing their existence is, well, kinda too basic. That view is either that they either don't exist, or, if they do, there will be no way for us to contact them, or for us to go meet them, or they come to visit us, because they must be extraterrestrial (biological) beings. As testament to the level of arrogant ignorance of our species, we LOVE to assume that they can't possibly travel to us, as they MUST be at the same level of technological development as we are...

Basically, aliens, or should I now put it, "aliens", are not necessarily just that. There is I'm sure more possibilities as to who or what "they" are, but here are the ones that come to mind:

* Extraterrestrials- Biological beings from another planet
* Inter-dimensional Beings/Sliders- basically beings that live in another dimension. In theory, there could be an infinite number of dimensions.
*Time travellers- This is why I later put aliens in quotations. What we might think could be aliens in one particular event (Ill explain what I mean by this in the last description) could just very well be us from the future

* Multiversal- I don't think this term has been coined, or if has, I totally just butchered it, but anyway. A muliversal is a being or an entity from another Universe.

***Hot Space Alien***: Instead of saying a hot bed or hot bag, I just figured that the term Space just seemed more suitable. Again, I don't think this has been coined yet. Basically, a Hot Space Alien, would be a combination of at least two of the types of aliens listed above. Don't think too much about it, you may find yourself with a headache

Anyways, these are just my opinions. Hope you have enjoyed them, and that they may have possibly opened your minds a bit more to the idea of "Aliens". Cheers.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I had a very realistic sleep paralysis hallucination before. A 5' being who looked exactly what you hear about aliens looking like came into my room and did something to my stomach. This thing materialized and.dematerialzed through space at a high frequency, jumping from one point to another rather than walking. It did some strange operation on the inside of my stomach with its ghost hands in the same space jumping manner. Its movements were very fast.

I woke up with the sense that I was being watched by an alien, and then it appeared. I felt pure terror. I know it was all in my head, but it felt real and looked real. The entity seemed alive as if it had some sort of existence in some mental realm. If it was real, then these entities are incomprehensible higher powers. If not, then the mind can do some crazy stuff.

If anyone in the history of mankind has ever encountered anything that they considered to be called "demon" or "a god", there is a high probability that they saw something similar to what I saw. This thing could not be considered to be just another species of animal, this being was from a whole different kind of universe.

I had another experience that is much harder to call sleep paralysis. I was not asleep, and there was no fear that is typically associated with sleep paralysis. I was in bed with my eyes closed, but not asleep and not tired. I was contemplating high spiritual possibilities when I sensed a ball of of light coming into my room. I didnt see it, I just knew it was there. The ball of light hovered over me, and then I began to see it. It gradually unfolded into a human like woman. She was human like only as far as vague geometric proportions go. But she was not human like at all. Her face had a wild look to it like you could tell she was powerful.

She gradually appeared. The clearer the image of her got, the more of her presence I could feel. She was too much. The quality of her presence that I could feel was intense. It was so intense that I knew if she were to fully manifest, my body wouldnt be able to handle it. My body would have overloaded with her spirit and I would have been forced to leave it. It just couldnt handle her. She was from a higher universe that this universe cannot be aware of.

Her presence that I felt felt like life itself. Her appearance is what I couldnt withstand more than anything. She looked and felt to alive. Even her hair was alive. Her hair was like medusas hair but instead of snakes, it was hair made of living light. Humans maintain a certain degree of aliveness. The degree of aliveness that this woman maintained was a degree higher than physical matter can withstand. So she cannot stay here nor fully reveal herself here. Nor did she. With the spiritual contemplating that I said I was doing in my bed, what I was really doing was moving to a universe that is really a higher form of this universe where this being existed. Then, she was able to meet me there.

Another experience I had, I had ingested a certain chemical catalyst for accessing this higher plane. No beings appeared, but the people that I were with became angelic like the mental form I encountered before.
edit on 17-6-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

What I can gather from these experiences is that consciousness has different levels. When your consciousness is higher, the whole world you see seems to exist in a higher state. It would also seem that there are entities who can reside only in certain states of conscious perception. This not to say that they dont exist beyond your perception, but they just cant be perceived by conventional states of consciousness. Your own consciousness determines.what you see. What you see is never the full truth of what is there. You alone determine the quality of the universe you see. And certain entities inhabit only certain qualities.
edit on 17-6-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
As big as this universe is... Yes. I believe they exist. Are they visiting? I dunno. I'm still waiting to put my eyes on one. What if we're like a little experiment? What if we were created as classified bacteria to evolve into what we are now?

Think about it. In the Universe, Earth isn't even on the map. What if we're some kind of secret test being carried out by a group of alien scientists in this vast star ocean?

For what purpose? I'm sure someone could find a good reason.

I'm going back to my anime.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Yup I believe but do I think they are here? no.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
It is inconceivable to think that out of the seemingly infinite universe there is not another place where there are conditions sufficient to allow intelligent life.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jvarga390

According to Alfred2012 they exist. He made his own website about his experiences, and has links to all sorts of evidence.
He posted in my thread about many of his experiences before putting his website up, and he seems like an honest fellow, very intelligent.
The website is in German. Click on the American flag in the top right corner to convert to English.
www.the-starpeople.net...?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
They're here

Just not the way people think.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jvarga390
Well, what can we all say about aliens? Do they exist or don't they? Do they come from some where in this universe or are they extar dimensional. I have never had any contact with any alien. Wouldn't be able to tell you what they look like or what they believe. If the exist and have viisited this world, you would have to wander what they think of the human race.

@ times the MAIN presence in this galaxy 1 wonders is it present in other galaxi or is each galaxy under same main presence..

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Aliens are just plain cool. Like super heros and robots. Aliens can really get your imagination going.

The thing that's cool about aliens visiting is that it's on that verge of being possible. Our science concludes that there is a high probability that life exists in some form outside our planet. Most everyone agrees without any real evidence. It's like a gut feeling that it's true.

This is just enough to get our imaginations so fired up that we can just about see them.... Everywhere. Alien books sell. Alien movies are awesome. Alien forums get the most traffic.

Because we don't have any real scientific knowledge that they are here, they can take on any form and have unlimited technology. The argumentation from both side is limitless. "of course they can cross vast distances simply by folding space!" awesome! "but why would they come all the way here to just mess with us!"
Who knows they are aliens! They can do anything they want for no reason! That's why they are called aliens.

We live in modern times and are not subject to the way people thought and believed in ancient times. Our modern minds can not possibly deceive us into believing a myth. We have evidence. Ambiguous evidence. Inconclusive evidence. Lots of it. Stacks and stacks of it that is totally open to interpritation. A modern myth? That doesn't happen. Nobody believes in stuff that's not proven except for the major religions.

Even if they are really here, who are they and why do they want? I love Richard Dolan. I can listen to him for hours.

They are so cool I can't stop thinking about them except when im thinking about robots.

Aliens

edit on 17-6-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

We can say they like sadness. They like happiness. They like unrequited love. They like emotional bonding. They like fear. They like bravery. They like the earth. They are not in our space time dimension, which allows them to do things we cannot comprehend - watch us, transport objects from one place to another, levitate objects, etc. They crashed at Roswell, and probably because of a reason that no one has ever thought of before - not lightening, not crashing into one another, but simple earth karma. What

pened is that they started taking people and animals to is gave them bad karma. It was just the beginning of a large outpost here on earth, but the operations have a beginning and end it is not continuous forever.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It's arrogant to.. it's inconcievable.. It has to be... The math is there...

Come on guys, we've heard it all before. Always followed by the smug, "now the real question is, are they visiting US?"

If I had a dollar for every time an ATS member says the above in the Aliens & UFO forum, I'd be able to buy this website and make some changes.

We're being visited. No one knows what they really are, or why they are here. Mark my words, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that we are very much not alone on Earth.

But words are wind --- We won't have "the truth" until every single human being has been single-handedly introduced to an extradimensionalterrestrial.
Because that's how humans work; we all have to share this reality together. Should one know the truth of something before the other? Is such a notion even possible? Certainly not when it comes to UFOs.

What's nice about facts, is that they don't require belief for them to exist.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I like to see it this way...

If an abundance of simple elements in the universe can "evolve" into a vast number of other elements that are much more complex given time, then I can imagine the same kind of thing could be applied to life and it's possibilities of coming into existance.

We ourselves are already creating new "synthetic living organisms" and I remember reading before scientists are nearing the ability to create DNA strands from scratch... that is one step closer to a man made genesis.

Link-Artificial Life

So if we can possibly one day make life ourselves I'm sure that the nature of the cosmos has already done it plenty of times. Also as I said earlier if complex elements such as Iridium can be created in space I dare say life can be created somewhere in space to given the right circumstances.

Do I believe life from elsewhere has visited Earth?

No not yet, though I would never say never to that. I have had some weird experiences... one of them (a UFO) just this weekend and I posted it here on ATS but nothing has convinced me of any alien beings here on Earth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join