It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is! The final ad for the 9/11 global campaign!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Not impressed ! Those wings knocked out those huge thick structural steel box beam columns of WTC 1 and 2 . The picture you showed didn't spawl those columns or even knock out the window frames . Give me a break .
edit on 5-6-2013 by SimonPeter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

I was the one that speculated about the helicopter and my intention was honest. I remember reading about it somewhere but that was like years ago and don't recall the site or who said it. I have been doing research about 9-11 for at least 5 years.

Could have been a helicopter. Could have been a truck. Could have been anything.

Apologies, I actually thought you were someone else, I have been debating with many people this evening and I must have got you mixed up with another member!

You're right, it is plausible, there are many potential ways they could have planted the debris, it was definitely planted that is for sure!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

No it is a serious question,

When you put all the truther facts together you get something like this:

Everyone will eventually know that al-Qaeda never existed, acted under the control of the US Government and acted on its own initiative but with the passive complicity of the US Government to hijack planes, not hijack planes and try but fail to hijack planes, that the US Government, a small rogue element within the US Government, and Mossad operating without the knowledge of the US Government crashed the planes into the towers under remote control, crashed different planes into the towers undeer remote control, didn't crash any planes into the towers but projected holograms of the planes crashing into the towers, and didn't crash or project anything but convinced everyone that planes hit the towers by showing it to them on TV, after which the towers were blown up by explosives that made lots of explosions that everybody heard, weakened by thermite silently which explains why nobody heard any explosions, blown up by nuclear weapons in the cellar which started collapses from the top, and turned entirely to dust by energy beams from space which is why there was no debris, and that the debris pile was then kept hot for months by thermite that hadn't reacted when it all reacted to bring the towers down, and all the steel that wasn't there was immediately taken to China which is why the steel recovered shows signs of explosives, melting and dustification, and a plane, a missile, a different plane and a hologram all crashed into the Pentagon except that it was only one of them, or pulled up at the last second and flew over the Pentagon, leaving a neat 12 foot hole that caused 90 feet of the bit of the wall that had recently been reinforced to collapse, and another plane was shot down at Shanksville then landed in Cleveland leaving no wreckage at Shanksville that was spread out over too large an area to be from a crash even though it didn't exist. That's what really happened, and some day everyone will figure out how obvious it all is.

Dave

Can you put all your facts together and give us a theory that doesn't make us laugh ?

I thought you were trolling, that wouldn't be a first time! But seriously, that Dave is definitely trolling, and to even repost it is laughable! Do you expect anyone to take some of that seriously?!

You/Dave are mixing up all the extreme theories, with the other theories and trying to rubbish the better theories by associating them with the wacky theories.

Anyone with half a brain know that some of the theories like holograms/lasers etc are created to deliberately spread disinfo and to deliberately discredit people who disbelieve the OS.

Nice try at muddying the water but if you cannot see the ridiculousness of Dave's post, then I am actually concerned for your views on 9/11.

If you want a credible debate then make some effort to have one, but I've never seen a serious comment from you, it's all daft stuff like this, and general disinfo. I know the OS is a big fairytale, but if you really think the average person who disbelieves the OS thinks like that, then you are not a good judge of character.

People wont take anyone seriously if you make silly generalisations like this!

I could do my complete 9/11 synopsis, but if you read through my posts you'll get the gist, because it'll take me a long post to put it all down, and quite frankly I've not got the time to write a dissertation, so please go back through my history if you really want to piece together my views on 9/11.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Not impressed ! Those wings knocked out those huge thick structural steel box beam columns of WTC 1 and 2 . The picture you showed didn't spawl those columns or even knock out the window frames . Give me a break .

The marks you asked for are there, exactly where they should be. Whether you like it or not.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

reply to post by GenRadek

A video of Rumsfeld talking about the 2.3 Trillion dollars is on page 7 of this topic posted by New Covenant at 9:16 and the 1st video .
I can not believe the people who can not remember the stink about the missing Pentagon trillions that went away after 911 due to the now lack of evidence along with other landmark cases lost in the SEC files .

As you can see, the entire quote has been put up not too long ago.

Apparently, reading comprehension is a poor spot in the Truth Movement, as this comes up so often it makes me want to give away free reading comprehension classes.

What was meant was that their antiquated system of data storage causes log-jams and delays in trying to access the data, which in turn means that they will have a hard time to track down all those figures and get them all into one easily recognizable report.

We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

There you go.So no, it is not missing. It is there. The transactions that bring up that price tag are just very hard to track down and keep up. THAT is what is meant. Not being able to track that amount of transactions dos not mean that much is missing. It does not mean some guy went to the super secret vault buried a mile under the Pentagon, opened the door, and all that he saw was a moth fly out and an empty vault..

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified

Originally posted by waypastvne
What is wrong with the NIST report ? Be specific.

probably everything,

second line.

Haha, exactly Earth Citizen, most of the NIST report is BS, way too much to list!

You'd think these OS'ers would know that one of the biggest porkies NIST told was that fire alone brought down WTC7! I think waypastvne's memory is slipping! 9/11 burnout I reckon!

Oh really? Please, pray tell. Give some examples. Should be simple enough.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Once again - exactly where did he say the money was missing - you seem unable to show us exactly where he said the money was missing.

Are you trolling or what

I have people who speak english as a second language and comprehend better than you.

Really? So when he says they cannot keep track of 2.3 trillion due to antiquated data systems that are incompatible with each other on multiple systems and across numerous floors, that actually means the money is missing?
So let us assume that I am tracking someone with an old GPS system attached to his car, that is really crappy and old. Half the time it doesnt do its job or it is done very difficultly and it takes a lot of time to track. So, when I tell someone that I cannot keep track of the guy properly because my GPS tracker is a POS, does that mean the guy is missing?

English 101 lessons are available online.
edit on 6/5/2013 by GenRadek because: edits

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Where did the wings hit the Pentagon ? The wings of the jets that hit the towers cut very heavy steel boxed beams all the way out to the tips of those wings . WHERE ARE THE MARKS MADE BY THE WINGS? Maybe you and your crew need to get together and think about that one . There should be at least a 100 foot wide hole in that building .

Nope, they did most damage on the aluminum cladding of the WTC. The only actual damage done to the exterior columns was from the engines inward, as that is where the fuel tanks are stored as well as being thicker towards the root of the wing, and the engines as well. The rest of the wing did cosmetic damage to the cladding.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

so please go back through my history if you really want to piece together my views on 9/11.

I'd like to hear it from you.

Just start out by telling us who did it and why.

I don't want anything fancy just something like this

19 al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked four commercial passenger jet airliners. The hijackers intentionally crashed two of the airliners into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, instantly killing everyone on board and a number of others working in and around the buildings. Because of structural damage caused by the collisions and the ensuing fires, both buildings collapsed within two hours, destroying nearby buildings and damaging others. This subsequently resulted in the death of more than 2,600 people trapped inside, A third hijacked airplane flew into the Pentagon killing hundreds of more people. The fourth plane was crashed into a field near Shanksville in rural Somerset County, Pennsylvania as some of its passengers and flight crew fought to retake control of the plane which hijackers had redirected toward Washington, D.C. The passengers of Flight 93 made the decision to forcibly regain control from the terrorists after cell phone calls to loved ones revealed the prior attacks of the day. In addition to the 19 suicide hijackers, 2,975 people were killed as a direct result of the terrorist attacks.

Oh yea: WTC 7 collapsed.....SFW

edit on 5-6-2013 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

I heard they dumped some aircraft parts on the site just to make it look legitimate. I think I remember reading a helicopter was used. The NTSB which is the government agency that investigates aircraft disasters probably has tons of aircraft wreckage from previous accidents that they could have dumped at the pentagon.
Even Donald Rumsfeld was suprised to hear that a plane struck the pentagon. A lieutenant colonel informed him and he accepted it. Why didn't ANYONE AT ALL see a plane hit the pentagon

Nobody at all saw a helicopter dropping airplane parts on the Pentagon grounds, either....

Who said it was a helicopter dropping the plane parts?!

If you look at the name following the words "Originally posted by," you will see it was EarthCitizen07. It's possible I misread it, and he meant that parts of a helicopter were dumped on the Pentagon via some unidentified method (also unseen by witnesses), but I gave him more credit than that. Parts of helicopters materializing inside the Pentagon and transforming into parts of an airplane is even sillier than a helicopter carrying a load of airplane parts to scatter about the Pentagon.

Where did you pluck that from? Are you just saying that to make the planting of plane parts seem ridiculous?!

That would be redundant.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The whole thing is obviously, well maybe not so obvious to some, not as we have been told. But what's to be gained if today we understand what really happened? Will we realize that power and powerful people act with wide spreading consequences.

It's our reality.

The question is when does the acts of power become repulsive to the givers of power, and result in reordering what is in the end a collective control?

A more realistic understanding of 9/11 is a worthy pursuit and may go some to give people a better understanding of their position in this collective thing I mentioned earlier.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
The owner of the WTCs buildings (Larry Silverstein) made over $2 billion profit from their collapse.

The Israeli agent of the brokerage that sold the airlines short for a profit of $15 billion successfully hid who was to profit from the stock collapse.

This was a set-up. It was murder for profit. Do we have enough courage and power to arrest the offenders??

It was a Zionist plot to introduce the patriot act control America even more, get them fighting the Israeli wars in the middle east and not only get everyone looking the wrong way at Muslims make even more money and be even more in control of the US.

Did you know America only allows Jews to have a dual nationality, and the majority of the well known ones have most the big important jobs in the whitehouse and with the various security agencys.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid
Did you know America only allows Jews to have a dual nationality,

What is the US law that states that? Just how does the USA stop anyone having dual nationality?

So if you have triplets, one a Jew one a Pastafarian one a Christian....
only the Jewish one can have dual nationality....
edit on 5-6-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
Building seven, especially the way it fell--near perfect symmetrical global collapse--
is the smoking gun for me.

I am not convinced.

Obviously, the entire WTC complex with ALL its buildings were built in a super-sh!tty way, it's not surprising to me that WTC7 fell in the same manner as did WTC 1 and 2.

The real scandal for me is that those who BUILT this **** never were charged for the fact that the towers fell like they did - I remember very well on 9/11 when the planes crashed into the towers and later on the towers came down I was thinking to myself what a SCANDAL that those towers fell like they did - they would not have fallen IN THE SAME WAY AS MANY OTHER STRUCTURES ON THIS PLANET wouldn't have fallen just because a plane struck them way on the top. Major destruction in some parts, yes, but not an entire collapse. This has never happened in history, not before 9/11 and not afterwards.

Not only did whose who designed/owned this abomination never get charged, they made millions from insurance money as a result of the collapse.

And not only did they never get charged, the "conspiracy theories" around 9/11 entirely distract from this scandal. The fact alone that WTC7 crashed like it did should make it clear that those who designed/built the entire complex are those who are responsible for the actual collapses. WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED for the flawed way they were planned and then constructed?

Is it more reasonable to assume some weird conspiracy theory which doesn't make any sense whatsoever - as opposed to looking at the most obvious: That poor planning,design and construction is ultimately the reason those buildings collapsed?

But...I guess it's easier to make up some theories about "controlled demolition" - which means you are actively doing your part in distracting from this scandal, this worst example of "American Architecture: How NOT to construct a skyscraper".

I guess the ones who profited after the fall are still laughing all the way to the bank - owing to you conspiracy people who cannot accept the most obvious.

edit on 5-6-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Newcovenant, you need to quit watching so may movies and go fishing for a few days.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Really? Is that what he meant?

"Umm we have a system here that cannot track all the money we take in etc."

This is as hilarious as the beliefs that cavemen from Saudi Arabia organized an attack to blame Afghanistan and Iraq and countless others and go in and smash them.

You honestly believe the people running certain things are dumber than your local heroin junkie.

And of course you figure 2.3 Trillion is easy to lose.

All to much, but never for you crew.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Everyone is not taking into account the fact that buildings can be demolished by sound as tesla found out. There is a story about him destroying one of his 'toys' which was attached to a support pillar. It was a vibrational device which made the whole building and neighbourhood vibrate in sympathy with the core resonance of the structures. He had to destroy it with a sledge hammer because it would have destroyed the building if he had not destroyed the device.

The buildings did not have to be wired up days or weeks beforehand if this technology is available and used by some authorities, and we all know that they got to confiscate his diaries. In the years between then and now, they have had ample opportunity to perfect this technology for military purposes.

It is a perfect answer to how all the buildings came down. I know some people blame a thermo-nuclear charge but that requires organisation and time to set up.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Well your mathematical calculation seem to be in error . In one building there was 31 structural beams taken out . With a span of 3'- 4" center to center between the exterior columns that is 103 feet 4 inches . Out from that was damage to the columns and façade destruction .
And I remember when Rumsfeld brought out the missing money . It was said to be more than that though . Some ventured that the military funds black op's and there would be no tracking that money . But 2.3 Trillion ?
Still unanswered is why are the window frames in that damage area still mostly intact and where are the engine penetrations ?
Go comprehend that !

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Still unanswered is why are the window frames in that damage area still mostly intact

Do you really not know the answer to that question ? Are you the only one left that doesn't? I thought every one knew.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I am talking about the Pentagon . The window frames in the picture provided are basically undamaged . Your reply was lame .
edit on 6-6-2013 by SimonPeter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join