It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is! The final ad for the 9/11 global campaign!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified

We were talking about cameras, why would I need to discuss the airspace, that had nothing to do with what I was debating.

What myths are they then, please do enlighten me! If conspiracy sites are for fools then are you including yourself in that because you have put some serious man hours in on conspiracy websites!

I've already addressed this many times...ATS is NOT a conspiracy web site. It's a conspiracy discussion board where anyone can come and discuss whatever conspiracy theory they entertain as long as they remain civil. True conspiracy web sites have a specific in-house conspiracy theory they are promoting to the exclusion of all others and they choose what information is to be distributed with heavy handedness to the point of outright censorship. I know that because I was banned from the Loose Change discussion board because I was posting information that debunked the information they were putting out. They specifically admitted that in their YOU ARE BANNED message. I was actually fortunate. Anyone who dared to mention "hologram planes" conspiracy theories were banned instantly.

ATS' motto is to deny ignorance and you can't do that by shutting out everyone and everything that disagrees with what you want to believe. Do you agree?

What exactly is 'rubbish'? I never said anything about Washington DC and planes in that area, I think you're very confused as usual! I have also been to DC, it's not exactly a place that is exclusive is it! You said that like only you had been there!

An excellent point, actually. After listening to the astounding accusations coming from the conspiracy pundits there are in fact times when I get the feeling I AM the only person who's ever been to Washington D.C. I saw with my own eyes how the Pentagon is surrounded by an industrial park as well as a number of perpetually busy highways and yet the conspiracy people continue to claim "noone saw what hit the Pentagon". I even had one person right here on ATS demand that I post photos of the aircraft flying in to Reagan to prove aircraft do in fact fly in to Washington! Conspiracy pundits claiming that "noone saw what hit the pentagon" is just mind boggling ridiculous and such a claim can only rationally be made by someone who was never there.

The same can also be said about these conspiracy stories of secret controlled demolitions inside the towers; only by actually visiting the towers when they were still there could someone genuinely appreciate just how mind boggling huge the buildings were, and only by not having seen the towers themselves could anyone rationally put forward absurd claims that armies of sinister secret agents could sneak in and outfit the towers with enough explosives to fill an aircraft carrier without any of the tens of thousands of people streaming in and out of the building noticing anything. For that reason there are times I get the feeling I was the only one here who ever was at the World Trade Center as well.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

And I think a plane DID hit the Pentagon. I just think they were deliberately targeting the bookkeepers and accountants that had recently been moved into those offices, immediately prior to being hit. Especially considering the day before, on Sept. 10th - Rumsfeld announced the Pentagon could not account for 2.3 trillion dollars, and was suggesting an accounting error!

And it is pretty damning evidence that Cheney orders WAR GAMES including planes hitting buildings that morning so radar and air towers were told to ignore the blips of a plane off it's flightpath.

The terrible coincidence and timing of these WAR GAMES, allowed the attacks to run though to completion without being spotted on radar and stopped.

What a coincidence a plane hits the towers at around the same time Cheney authorized a military exercise of actual planes in the air, simulating hitting the towers?

What are the odds? You can't make this stuff up because no one would believe it and that is what they were counting on. That is how they have managed to escape justice, no one believes such a preposterous theory nor such an incredible coincidence.

There are no coincidences.

Miss Marple could solve this case in a week.

edit on 6-6-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Pressure and time. It shapes our world, and is a very old concept.

People act so awestruck at sights such as the Grand Canyon, yet pay little to no attention to the river that carved it. Rivers, like other things, when they are ubiquitous, tend to be ignored. A deluge from a tsunami? Not so much.

I see the term "hidden in plain sight" get tossed around ATS an awful lot.

I've also seen guys risk their lives over a small stack of bills from the till at a convenience store. When the order of magnitude is in the billions (trillions?) I often wonder what kind of element that attracts and just how far they are willing to take it.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
Our Bruce here, has quite the comprehension problem.

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
He clearly says "we cannot track 2.3 trillion dollars"

In this video Mr. Byrd said the DOD cannot account for 2.3 trillion dollars in one year!

Once again, exactly where did he say the money was missing? What is so hard about showing us where he stated the money was missing?

It looks like the claim he said the money was missing is just another false statement made by "truthers"!

I am guessing you are not listening to the video and not reading the transcript and you missed the part where I posted the entire context of the sentence along with the transcript. That's the written form of the speech since you are having a tough time with the videos. So, sorry. No way to help you out. Maybe he didn't say it. I think I could have been wrong. Nothing for you to worry your head about. Maybe a nice lie down will soothe those jangled nerves. Seriously- tired of talking to a rock.
edit on 6-6-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

If you were to seriously look into this 2.3 trillion dollar saga you would find out that :-

a) Rumsfeld referred to it before 9/10/01.

b) Others referred to it before Rumsfeld took office.

c) 2.3 trillion dollars represented several years total defence spending.

Plainly therefore it had nothing to do with Rumsfeld and he was quite happy to complain about the accounting systems because it hadn't happened on his watch.

Equally obviously, such a sum can't go "missing". The complaint was that incompatible computer systems were not allowing for proper reconciliation.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

LOL Nice try. Show me.

The 2.3 trillion, and Rumsfeld says he has no records of the transactions, was from 2001.

It wasn't a couple of extra zeros. The money was there, then gone, and no record of sale or purchase. (can you say black-ops?) He made the statement on Sept 10, 2001.

In a 2006 Defense Budget Meeting - Cynthia McKinney, D-Georgia asks Rumsfeld about 2.3 Trillion taxpayer dollars unaccounted for in 1999 and another 1.1 Trillion from 2000. Easy to look up. I think the video is on pg 7 of this GREAT thread if you don't want to google it youself.

Do the math.

You'll have to because their accountants are all dead now.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

LOL Nice try. Show me.

Have you been reading this thread? It's been pretty thoroughly shown that no $2.3T went missing.

The 2.3 trillion, and Rumsfeld says he has no records of the transactions, was from 2001.

It wasn't a couple of extra zeros. The money was there, then gone, and no record of sale or purchase. (can you say black-ops?) He made the statement on Sept 10, 2001.

That's not what was said. It seems you're not actually reading or learning anything.

Citation needed.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Sorry, but all your suppositions are based on flimsy evidence or simplistic readings of the facts. I'm not going to start debating them with you because it's been done to death elsewhere. But suffice to say that I, and others like me, don't disbelieve your narrative because we are uninformed or stupid; it's because it holds no water. These notions have been constantly tested for over a decade and found wanting.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Citations given.
Are you even reading the thread?

9/11 was a false flag operation.

It wasn't the first and it won't be the last.

Digest that because it is the truth whether you choose to see, believe or understand it yourself or not. You not believing it doesn't change the fact that it was.

And yes, the amount missing from Pentagon audit sheet is closer to 6 Trillion over 3 years.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

And yes, the amount missing from Pentagon audit sheet is closer to 6 Trillion over 3 years.

This is just your fantasy, it's not remotely connected with available evidence. You've seen several numbers produced and added them up despite the fact that 6 trillion is nearly half of the whole of the US GDP in a year.

I cannot understand how you have possibly jumped to this conclusion, but I guess that it's connected with some sort of 'shadow government' beliefs.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I love that you think that any criminal mastermind would seriously think that the best way to kill off a load of accountants would be to place them in an office building and fire a missile - which you subsequently pretend is a plane - at them.

How on earth would you be certain they would all die? Missile strikes are by their nature unpredictable, as shown - if you are correct - by the diagrams of people killed on 9/11. How would you ensure that everyone was at work? Or not in the bathroom? How would you make sure that their desks were moved to the right bit? Think of the actual logistics of that. Some pretty lowly operations managers would have to be involved to make sure that everyone was sitting in the correct place. And of course they would just be happy to be accessory to mass murder.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It your head that holds no water or much of anything else for that matter.
You want to swallow the "official" story initiated by people who make their money on wars and oil?

That's fine by me.

I don't acknowledge the existence of an "official story" outside the tropes created by conspiracy theorists. I don't have anything but disgust for Bush et al.

And unlike you I don't think the best way to deal with that and press for change is by making up silly stories. Thankfully the vast majority of progressive thought agrees with me, which is why your 'theories' hold no currency outside a few internet backwaters, and the real campaign for change remains unsullied by your particular brand of defeatist nonsense.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

This is just your fantasy, it's not remotely connected with available evidence. You've seen several numbers produced and added them up despite the fact that 6 trillion is nearly half of the whole of the US GDP in a year.

Actually in 2001 it would have been well over half. I'd love to see how this guy can show that the Pentagon budget amounted to a figure that size. Well, a figure many times greater than that actually, since this is apparently just what they lost.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

LOL Nice try. Show me.

In a 2006 Defense Budget Meeting - Cynthia McKinney, D-Georgia asks Rumsfeld about 2.3 Trillion taxpayer dollars unaccounted for in 1999 and another 1.1 Trillion from 2000. Easy to look up. I think the video is on pg 7 of this GREAT thread if you don't want to google it youself.

Do the math.

This is the actual US defence spending for each year from 1946 :-

www.infoplease.com...

You can work out for yourself how many years spending would equate to $2.3 trillion.

And that's assuming all the budgets were misappropriated ; but didn't people get paid, equipment bought etc. To have actually stolen $2.3 trillion while the armed forces were still functioning just isn't possible even if you go back to George Washington.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyrieEleison

Pressure and time. It shapes our world, and is a very old concept.

People act so awestruck at sights such as the Grand Canyon, yet pay little to no attention to the river that carved it. Rivers, like other things, when they are ubiquitous, tend to be ignored. A deluge from a tsunami? Not so much.

I see the term "hidden in plain sight" get tossed around ATS an awful lot.

I've also seen guys risk their lives over a small stack of bills from the till at a convenience store. When the order of magnitude is in the billions (trillions?) I often wonder what kind of element that attracts and just how far they are willing to take it.

Are you seriously suggesting that someone can hide an elephant in your living room in plain sight without your noticing it? This is exactly what you're claiming with this "secret controlled demolitions" theory of yours. The towers were HUGE so there necessarily would need to be tons of explosives needed to bring those things down, BUT the towers had tenants and a full time staff who worked there for years and not one recorded any such oddity that you insist had to be there. William Rodriguez himself has access to all the areas these demolitions would need to have been placed and guess what- not even he reported seeing any strange packages or devices spontaneously appearing everywhere.

You can't just place a demolition charge in a garbage can or under a vending machine like they do in the movies; you'd need to plant it right on the structural support out in the open for everyone to see regardless of how many millions or billions or trillions or whatever number comes after trillions you imagine was at stake. The laws of physics need to apply to your conspiracy theories every bit as much as they do everyone else, which comes back to my main point- con artists like Richard Gage DO know physics have to apply to them just as they do everyone else. This is why not a single one ever attempted to reverse engineer the collapse of the buildings to show that CD were responsible even though that would prove everything they've ever said since the beginning of time. They can't make two plus two equal five no manner how much smoke and mirrors they put up.
edit on 6-6-2013 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I made a general statement.

You conflated that with a theory that I did not even mention let alone come up with myself.

Some people say we are obsessed with these theories...

Of course, the rest of my statement warranted no response at all, how convenient. /shrug

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyrieEleison

I made a general statement.

You conflated that with a theory that I did not even mention let alone come up with myself.

Some people say we are obsessed with these theories...

Of course, the rest of my statement warranted no response at all, how convenient. /shrug

Well, what did you expect? When you post something as vague as "pressure and time" and go off into a tangent about rivers carving out canyons you have to know that your post would become a Rorschach test where the rest of us have to figure out what the heck you're attempting to say in relation to the current topic according to our own interpretation.
edit on 6-6-2013 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

It's ok, GOD. I'm sure you're just another soul whose intentions are good and don't want to be misunderstood.

Another musical reference:

I don't think I'll get what I'm after 'til the day I die, either.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by GenRadek

Really? Is that what he meant?

"Umm we have a system here that cannot track all the money we take in etc."

Yes that is exactly what was said. Again, reading comprehension 101 classes are available online.

This is as hilarious as the beliefs that cavemen from Saudi Arabia organized an attack to blame Afghanistan and Iraq and countless others and go in and smash them.

I didnt know cavemen from Saudi Arabia had college degrees and managed to take flying lessons.
www.fairus.org...

yeah I also ind it funny that theyd use Saudis in a terror attack and then go and blame Afghanistan and Iraq. It would be like faking an attack with Canadians, and then going and beating the crap out of Mexico for it. Hilarious!!!

You honestly believe the people running certain things are dumber than your local heroin junkie.

Well now I wouldnt say all of them are, but incompetence in our government? Say it aint so!

And of course you figure 2.3 Trillion is easy to lose.

All to much, but never for you crew.

Who said its lost? Keep up with the facts and the text. Reading Comprehension. This whole "missing money" nonsense is entirely the result of truth movement's poor reading comprehension skills. Basing a theory on a poor understanding of slightly more complex text, is just pathetic.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by GenRadek

Well your mathematical calculation seem to be in error . In one building there was 31 structural beams taken out . With a span of 3'- 4" center to center between the exterior columns that is 103 feet 4 inches . Out from that was damage to the columns and façade destruction .

This may answer your question and demystify the column damage. Notice where the most sheering happened. The tops of the column trees are where the wings impacted, bending in and severing the bolts that held the top and bottom column trees together. Notice in the graphic where the columns appear to be "cut".

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join