It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tenacious8
For the sake of organization and convenience to those of us who have been trying to follow this thread, could you please take your on going conversations of your opinion of the OP somewhere else? I understand some of them are related to the subject matter, but the majority seem to be directed at the OP in some shape or form: ego, bs, blah.

I would just love to be able to read some amazing questions that are posed, the OP's response, and other responses to posed questions without having to scroll through 5 pages of dialogue, ie. christina-66. I only point you out because it really appears you have about 1/3 of all the posts over the last 2 pages. (please don't count your posts and come back with a fraction) I'm just saying, if you have such a strong opinion against the OP's subject matter he is presenting, make another thread and post there. You still have the ability to read this thread, just don't jumble it. It's all for the sake of convenience and organization. Plixy plox?!
edit on 4-6-2013 by Tenacious8 because: (no reason given)

Please, let's stay on topic. Ask a question or speak In some fake old English.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by constantwonder

You've been here a while - but you've not posted much in that time. You're a watcher not a participant.

its not about how many posts its the quality ... here i will math it out for you

you have 1599 posts ok ... you have 2758 stars so thats and average star per post of 1.7

I have 326 posts and 866 stars which gives me and average of 2.65 stars per post almost doubling yours

anyone can rack up quantity all it takes is alot of spare time and a net connection ... but really its about the quality of the posts themselves that give you stars ... so ill leave it to you to decide what this means lol

I also have almost the same amount of flags as you (10 less) and i only have 1/5th of the posts you do ... see a pattern here ??
edit on 4/6/13 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

Nope. Pictures of rocks on mars and periodic "do you feel it?" threads rack up tons of stars, as well as people regurgitating stuff that has been posted a zillion times with nothing new to add.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Greetings, I believe from experience that we attract what we focus on, that being said I don't need to question your motives, or accuracy or I wouldn't be here. Also, I can discern for myself what value any opinions have to me and my journey and if there is any wisdom here it should speak for itself and the source of it would seem as always to be irrelevant. I'm not focused on who you are or your intention but if your intention is to lend knowledge, assistance or even just speak an opinion then I would welcome it from you like I would from anyone else.

I would like to ask questions that could really help me but also help others. There are a few other topics that I wouldn't mind your opinion on too but seeing the detail you put into your message, I will try and ask the ones that I feel bring me here.

1. I'm having issues with redundancy. And when I say "I".. and issues, it seems ego related, as when I step outside that it all seems to dissolve but yet so does any sense of earthly mission from that same vantage point. I guess I'm deeply concerned with the task at hand on the lower levels but what purpose it serves to the higher. Let me get this out to perhaps form the question. It seems to me in my search, feeling, and best guess at that is that the universal consciousness is a matter of potential. Potential arises from a nature of harmony, sustainability and nurturing. This force of love is then experienced by observing it, creating it to know it, the expression of it. I like to think of it like a heart... there is the heart, and then the beating of the heart that creates the expressions of the heart. To me, it is what it is. Concepts of time seem confusing. I've had dreams of possible past lives where I witnessed what seemed like my soul getting drained to restart so I could fit in the lower consciousness of earth, I was a highly evolved atlantean or something that couldn't cope with something.

Well friend, as my life has gone on I was chasing dreams which I felt showed me a sense of fate, a path, and now that karma seems to be done and I'm left kind of drifting. I felt like I had forward momentum and a purpose and now I feel the free will but I feel lost, and compiled on that is a poor understanding of time and purpose given the experience of the "restarting soul" combined with talks of the nature of time. I feel like it all kind of bends in on itself within the concept of "eternity". I have difficulty finding why I should take this life seriously now. Aside from say.. music. My desires are minimal. Buddhism in my loose understanding speaks of developing a dispassion to shed attachments yet I feel like they are what make life worth living. The high you get from learning and pursuing creative things for example. It seems to be its more about your attitude more than anything else. I'm learning lessons in choices having seen what I thought was my fate dissolve leaving me here twiddling my thumbs. I feel we have a choice to enjoy it or not, so I choose to enjoy it.

The question being... given this... what's the point?? In a cosmic eterntal consciousness, why should I treat this incarnation with paramount importance to the universe? I don't expect to even retain individuality as I know it. I just, I don't get it. I used to lucid dream constantly and I gave that up because it ceast to serve a purpose. What I want seems to rely on physical action here now. My spiritual developement seems stifled. I'm happy, but I don't feel like what I do matters. I just feel greatful that I can live. So I ask you sir, in your opinion... what purpose does this cycle of development in a maze of an eternal heart beat or such serve? No'one needs to tell me to feel love, I'll explore that anyway to unlimited bliss. But I don't really see the glory beyond these planes and this lifetime currently. What is your input on the subject?

Also second question.
2. I never understood evil. I don't see how chosen negativity serves you when you have prior experience that it does not. When you do something wrong do you not feel it clog up your aura? (Wasn't directed at you.). I never understood how these black magicians as you call them could somehow represent an evolved being. They seem like moody teenagers to me. What could be better than making someone else's day, the look in their eyes of upliftment and feeling that surge between you? Oh I know... watching them burn... what the hell? That would make me cry!!! These people are evolved? I'll entertaint that we don't feel the same, because I don't want to be like them at ALL. What good is it to control someone to your will? That's like a selfish child making people love and worship you because you want the love and praise but don't know how to get it. It's like... hey its my birthday, give me all the attention now. What a hollow experience. What is your take on this? How can they see a wise trajectory in this course from your experience with them? I'd liek to hear it.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeWeAre

Awakeweare
Negative energy feeds the beast. Explains how we got into this situation

Positive energy starves the beast. Explains how we get out of this situation

This goes against your factual reality. Is it positive for the lion to starve when its prey escapes, which is a positive for the prey.

Balance disengages the beast from continually escalating.

No human can continually stay in a positive state of mind without rejecting the reality they exist in, the reality of positive thinking is that it cannot be sustained and when it eventually fails the person or the group who justifiably instigate it have little capacity to re-balance again from the negative state they eventually realize they are in, which is often sadly too late for many, ie suicide, mass murder, habitual self abuse through some form of drug or violent act etc, etc

This is happening to children all around the world where there parents protect them to the point where they never learn how to reasonably respond loss in any form.

edit on 4-6-2013 by subtopia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ran out of characters. I wanted to say thanks for any input you give that gives the heart and mind some food to ponder. It's so strange how much we change. I just can't grasp the importance of what we do aside from the fun and causality of it all that it just must happen because it can or something. I don't grasp the severity of the spiritual progression. I just see everyone being happier here on earth within my circle and that constitutes the makings of an inspiring life. I don't see the.... mission of it all.. is something counting on us to do something? I kinda get and don't really look down on those who may waste their life in distraction. Without a meditation book and this website years ago, I never really knew I had a chance to search for more. It just wasn't really supported or talked about within my circle, my school. You just kinda learned functional things and entertained yourself with electronics later on. I love my precious idiotic peers, they're doing their best based on what they know and what they're currently equipped with!

If they're anything like me, and they may be open to spiritual subject matter.. they still may be struggling with the point of it all.

I guess I don't have a saviour tendancy besides helping out a friend, a stranger, or anyone where I see they could use a hand. A lot of people seem to think they will cease to exist one day so they live so recklessly, almost extra recklessly. I'm personaly stuck on the concept of time how it relates to "forward momentum of evolution".. I kinda see it all in circles, the start is the end and we're floating in the middle always as a matter of perspective, which may be needed to experience certain things. Within the concept of infinity, start spreading outwards and it looks like we're all in the middle.
Equal. But yes... I don't grasp why we should really give a damn about anything but each other. Why should I care to ascend to a godly-like level? And will I just dissolve and the cycle start again? I'm just describing how I get stuck on the sense of redundancy. But as a rule I find any concept that is disempowering or lowering, decelllerating must not be true. So I don't believe it is redundant what we are doing.. but I still don't have the answer.

Anyways thanks for your time sir.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

I'll tell you why - because ATS is read by many more people than the contributing members - and I don't want them thinking this community is full of gullible fools. It's called talking to the gallery - not talking to you. Don't take it personally.

It has been explained that we carry with us an envelope of emotions and intentions (baggage) once we leave this physical plane of existence. This baggage determines what our consciousness is able to perceive, once we are free of our physical senses. This has been my view for as long as I have been conscious.

It is apparent that the same principle holds true within this dimension. If a person has no perception of the concepts being explained to them, then the explanation will appear to be junk. If you spend a lot of time reading other peoples concepts and not enough time forming your own beliefs you will not experience the truth for yourself, you are only adopting another persons belief.

You will have read a number of ATS readers and contributors mention the word resonate. This word for them does not mean "I have read this somewhere before, therefore it must be true" it means that at a very deep level, at the very core of their beliefs, intellectual, emotional and spiritual, there is a concept that mirrors their own.
It is not something that a seeker of truth takes lightly or is gullible enough to allow into their core without a thorough examination. Our core beliefs guide us on the way we conduct our lives and is not something that is easily swayed once we arrive at an understanding.

While I appreciate your concern for the impression that visitors to ATS may leave with, it is with this in mind, I suggest you not shout too loudly from the galleries lest we give the false impression that this site is frequented by ignorant fools.

With love.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Damn 20 pages, why does this thread remind me of that book "Seth Speaks?" Which by the way was really hard to put down.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Initiate, this question isn't for you - it's for the multitudes that feel it necessary to voice their opinion that the thread isn't worthy of their time, and feel it necessary to make their case over, and over, and over again.

The last three pages were filled mostly by christina-66, there are others doing this, but the last three pages weren't worth reading because it was the same skipping record of negativity.

If you don't like the thread, voice your opinion once and leave. Some of us find it interesting enough to at least entertain. .

I can suspend disbelief long enough for him to finish saying what he has to say - why can't you?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
To the OP,
First off I have been reading ATS forums for about 6 months now, My husband is the reason I became interested in reading the forums, and I had never felt the need to create an account on ATS until now. I am 23 years old and have been raised as a christian, but always felt as tho it was shoved down my throat. When I was about 15 I started questioning everything I thought was the "truth."

When I first started to read the forums on ATS I was amazed! Especially being so sheltered for most of my life, all I wanted to do was read the different forums and open my mind to all of these different possibilities.

When I read through your original post I was very intrigued. I even decided to become a member so that I could finally post on a forum! I'm obviously skeptic of what all you are saying, but you have very interesting input and I enjoy your style of writing.

I don't have any questions being that the questions I had, have been asked already. The reason for my post is just to thank you for a great post and taking the time to answer all of the questions! From what I have read it has been very interesting and you seem pretty knowledgeable!

Thanks again

edit on 4-6-2013 by mamab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

Thanks for dropping in, Initiate. I'll be watching this thread closely. I am hoping to get a question or two in.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by jacygirl
reply to post by Sankari

Hi Sankari....they haven't been ignored. So far, the OP has answered questions from page 1....and said that he/she will be answering them in sequence.
We are now 16/17 pages in....with numerous questions.

But these questions were posted on page 1, so they should have been answered by now.

If they weren't ignored, why haven't they been answered? The OP has had plenty of time.

All I have seen so far is a huge smokescreen of multiple rambling paragraphs intended to obscure the fact that the OP has consistently failed to answer the questions presented.
edit on 4/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

Perhaps the OP has no intention of answering all of the questions. What a fantastic way to gather information about what user name has information about what topics. Maybe what ATS user fits a certain profile. An interesting spin on data mining. Perhaps OP is a psychology major. Promised substance is much less than anticipated, perhaps all of OP's allotted daily time of 1 hour(or whatever it was) is being taken up in private messages to the more vulnerable patronage. Hope can be dangerous if divvied out in the proper quantities. Perhaps one of the super moderator's should look more closely at the OP's account(s) and contact(s). Some people will give anything to be important, belong, or just know stuff they feel is important. If OP was truly concerned about the enlightenment of anyone; the opening post would be this is how you evolve...Do it! Maybe, don't be alarmed when I OBE to your house tonight and help you out of that nasty flesh your stuck in and show you where to find the answers. Sorry people nothing to see here, move along; behavior does not match stated intent.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Man we need a "filter by" option up in here!
. It would certainly be easier to get what you want out of these threads. And yes I realize I have just added more crap with ths post to sift through. Therefore carry on.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Initiate

Are you that dense and poorly educated, that this much still needs to be spoon fed to you? For if you knew this (truly knew this, not BELIEVED in it), then surely you would not be wasting even a single word on your futile attempts to ascertain my identity and the worthless credentials attributed to me in this single life!?

Well according to your own words........"we aren't ready yet". So going by your own words, then yes, we "are that dense and poorly educated, that this much still needs to be spoon feed to us". Yet you talk of our ego, yet look at the pedestal you put yourself on and look down on us because we haven't been told or shown something that you may have been shown or told.

If you really are from another plane or dimension, then what you're saying here will never be fully comprehended by anyone reading, as "we are not ready yet", and we "are to dense and poorly educated".

But here's a few questions..............what do you do with your time to be so busy ? What are you doing when you aren't on ATS ? It wouldn't be working a job, because as someone that can travel through different planes or dimensions etc, you wouldn't waste your time on Earth by working a meaningless job, would you ? So what makes you so busy that it takes 17 pages to respond to your own thread, especially when you are the one claiming to have the answers to our questions ?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoSoul

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by AwakeWeAre

Nothing but love but if the people would go that are wasting their time trying to discredit the person, there would be less replies and less clutter to sift through.

Incomprehensible twaddle. Do not profess to be a guru - when you are not one (re the op). If you are relying on recently read books (which they obviously are) give credit where credit is due and do not claim to be some insightful member of some opposition to the illuminati (that alone has me roflmao)

I have read an arrogant egotist's ramblings demean and discredit most people on this planet in this thread....and that's only in this thread so far.

I think you've more than made your point this person is discredited don't read it. Now why not take your own advice and don't read it and move on to another thread.

People who do this are often predators, that's why. OOOOO I now everything, but in order to build my owl temple to further channel the cosmic flow of foxum I just need a small donation. Maybe worse, tell me where you live and I will help you liberate your soul..."with a knife" OP says listen to your gut your emotions your feelings, well I get that punched in the gut feeling. I think if anyone has gotten a PM from this guy soliciting money or location, or anything not appropriate to his stated intent they should post it right in the thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Initiate - your time and information is well appreciated by some.
Have no particular question to ask at this moment. Am only 4 or 5 pages in...(maybe 6)...and, any question/s I might have, could be answered in the pages between there and when I catch up...
So - thanks again for your efforts.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by inval

This is ATS, all threads are subject to as much scutiny as they can stand up under,
and if they fail that test, they fail in the eyes of the members.

Its that simple.

I think you aspire to become a (ahem) BM. You just carp and carp. You're like the annoying orange.

Carping Diem.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Hi Initiate,

Thanks so much for starting this forum. I have not had time to read through all 22 pages of questions/answers yet, so if my questions have already been asked or answered, please forgive me.

My 1st question pertains to the Hidden Hand writings and December 21, 2012. HH talked at length about "the reaping" or an ascension which was to take place (as we all know) on 12/21/12. I personally didn't experience anything drastic on that day, along with many others. Was 12/21/12 a cosmically significant date at all? Did ascension happen to any souls on earth? I'm curious to hear your take on this date. Was it all a hoax to keep our minds preoccupied?

My 2nd question pertains to stargates and portals found at various ancient sites around the world. Were these stargates once actually used? If so, what energy were they powered by and does anyone still utilize this power today?

Thanks again for your time.

Much Love,
OnewithAll
edit on 5-6-2013 by onewithall because: To fix a typo and add a question.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the opportunity, Initiate.

I think, from your OP, the main questions are -in no particular order :
What is the big picture, of the illuminati - or whatever their name- stand point? Other that power, what do they want? Why?
What is at stake? Who are the players, the factions?
Why did you "opt out"? What is the main thing that you try to advert or to do?
Can you start by telling us what are the first things to do individually, collectively?
What is is the store for the masses? For "them"?
In the spiritual sense, do we get help?
When disclosure will happen? How?

What, when, who, why, how...All things important that we should know now.

Start with the now: Greece, Syria, financial disclosure -is it real?- weather engineering: is it real? Putin is serious? Obama is not a clone? ...You know, stuff we can see on TV. What is the real deal behind the scenes...
And more importantly, the stuff we don't see.

Love,

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I learned a new word (haven't looked it up, though): "criticasters". I read to page 10 and will read more, but I wanted to post a thought I keep coming back to... I find threads which include references to be more helpful in stimulating faculties of discernment & "truth radar". Also, conciseness helps. The answers to questions are rather verbose. Which in my opinion, is a hindrance to the open window.

... I believe from experience that we attract what we focus on, that being said I don't need to question your motives, or accuracy or I wouldn't be here. Also, I can discern for myself what value any opinions have to me and my journey and if there is any wisdom here it should speak for itself...

CavemanDD said that, & it surmises my take on this thread nicely. My poin is I'm making a suggestion or requedt of the O.P. to clear up the fog of words, & get to the meat & more importantly, the skeleton of all this.
edit on 4-6-2013 by kkrattiger because: Added a quote & the last paragraph

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Hey Initiate! Thanks for such an interesting thread and taking the time to answer questions that boggle our human minds. Your words definitely resonates with me. With that being said I would like to know why aren't there any more manned trips to the moon if we actually went there? And is time the same on the higher planes or is time just restricted to Earth?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join