It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Yes I understand the Wiki interpretation of Experiential Gnosticism, what I would like to know is what you have learned through it and if in any way it could be construed as collated ideas from things that you have perhaps read.

It is impossible to make a comparison between your beliefs and initiates beliefs unless we can see them together.

Because the movie hasn't finished yet and because we haven't even heard the full story, perhaps you could explain how you know, how the story is going to end.

There are a number of tales that start off as "Once upon a time" that I couldn't declare was plagiarism before the end.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

I've already stated that my own insights are personal to me and to me alone. That's because we are all, thankfully, unique.

I didn't look up experiential gnosticism on Wiki as you suggest. I had a very real life changing experience (initiated by trauma) that gave me a new perspective and a new understanding of my existence and raison d'etre that modern language is incapable of imparting (hence experiential).

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

You're right CavemanDD....and I for one would like to apologize to christina-66 for my responses.
For me, what it all boils down to is this....I am here (on ATS) of my own free will...as are all the other people.
I read many threads, different topics...different authors.
I read what interests me....which is not the same as saying that they are echoing my own beliefs.
If I choose to participate (ask questions, etc.) it does not mean that I am "buying it hook, line and sinker"....it just means that I am choosing to participate.
I don't need anyone to worry for my mental well-being...or warn me about an author's intent. I have my big-girl pants on, and I assume that the other members here are wearing theirs too.
It feels somewhat insulting when a member decides to berate another for 'going with the flow' of a thread....regardless of the topic.
Anyways...that's enough from me. I will still follow Initiate's thread because I find it interesting.
jacygirl

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tenacious8

Originally posted by Bybyots
Hey ATS

How about a nice occult secret?

but I only recently decided that perhaps it was time (and part of my responsibility in this life), to divulge some proper, useful information in regards to the hidden side of things and the nature of our reality.

Did you know that the only members of any secret society that are actually obligated to run around shooting off their mouths are, like, totally 0 degree-type newbies? Yep, and in some instances, the harder they do it, and the more publicly they do it, the more *bling* they garner from higher up the food chain.

So there's that.

Hey Bybyots

How about a nice stay on topic, as your opinions of the OP do not fall within it?

There's such a rich vein of fresh mysteries to be mined these days, do we really have to keep choking down the same old rehash of the bland and stringy Ra material? Here's a hint for folks like the OP who want to play the amateur cultist: appeal to a higher authority does not exert the same pull that it used to.

And that is what all that Hidden Hand/Illuminatti twaddle runs on: it's an inverted appeal to a higher authority. Divested of the big Daddy in the sky making sure everything runs as it should, some people are scrambling for the next thing that will allow them to ignore the truth: there is no higher authority holding us together. There's no one behind the curtain, and we are collectively responsible for the state of things.

This is so terrifying for some that they will take sour comfort in narratives like the OP's, because even if it's a hinky inbred cabal of sociopaths running the planet, hey- it's better than nothing.

But here's what I really take objection with:

reply to post by seabag

If nothing else Initiate is a very captivating writer and I’m intrigued by his style and cryptic messages.

He's a mediocre writer regurgitating tropes that have long since lost their flavor. It's dull, it's disappointing, and I bet we can do better.
edit on 5-6-2013 by snakeoiladdict because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I had a very real life changing experience (initiated by trauma) that gave me a new perspective and a new understanding of my existence and raison d'etre that modern language is incapable of imparting (hence experiential)

Well, you have me quite intrigued actually, OK! I won't be cheeky to ask you to reveal it to me in early Minoan, but please! credit us with enough experience to be discerning and to make our own judgments relating to this thread. I understand what you are saying and it is a valid point.

With Love

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelongjourney[...]
New currency by the end of 2008/early 2009? Fail.
New united nations by end of 2008/early 2009? Fail.
San Fransisco and Damascus uninhabitable by 2010? Fail.

I might make a separate thread about this, actually.

EDIT AT TOP TO ADD: Someone told me he didn't think this was in the right thread. It sure looks that way, since I am responding point-for-point to a 'debunker' in this thread. Odd, ennit?

New Currency, Bitcoin. Hmm... formed right over the cusp of 2008/2009. NO FAIL

New Union of nations formed over the cusp of 2008/2009 was not run by the big boys. It's the treaty-repatriation movement, also called "The United Nations of Turtle Island", headed up by Robert Swift Arrow Rose, himself a member of the Cherokee Nation of Indians. Other nations involved in this movement include but are not limited to: Fox & Sauk, Iroquois, Mohawk, Apache, Hopi, Lakota, Dakota, and Chippewa. My father happens to be the Chief Justice of the Cherokee Supreme Court. They (the larger group) sent a delegation to the U.N. last month to establish offices there, and are currently participating in an observership capacity at the U.N. NO FAIL

Adding: If a union of nations doesn't form around the colonialist-dominated western nations, that doesn't mean there was none formed. To say that is like saying that white men 'discovered' America. HA!

San Fran and Damascus... still habitable... Fail.

But hey, that's two out of three. Pretty good odds, I'd say, especially since the impact of the predicted events was pretty huge.
edit on 5-6-2013 by seamus because: adding info making it clear this is the thread in which i found the objections i'm responding to.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Stupid people do stupid things while smart people outsmart each other, then themselves, then themselves, then themselves, THEN THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!

LET THE MAN ANSWER QUESTIONS THIS IS A INTERESTING THREAD BUT ITS BECOMING RATHER IRRITATING TO SHIFT THROUGH ALL THE EGO CLASHING JIBBER JABBER, IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN GO TO THE BLOODY RANT SECTION

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If I may, I'd like to point out an error I see taking place. I am schizophrenic and I like to point that out so that people have a solid understanding that I may be delusional when I speak. I like ATS and sometimes, I get wrapped up in my own insanity, but, what I have noticed going on in this thread is a big part of the problem with the conspiracy forums and other forums as a whole. Yes, anything that anyone says is subject to scrutiny, dissent and ridicule whether they like it or not. However, the mistake I see happening is that people are not challenging the material in the OP's work, but rather, the OP personally, the viewership and things that have no bearing on the material in the OP. And, they (the OP and the viewership) are in turn not challenging the people's challenges to the material, but, commenting about the people or words which have nothing to do with challenging the material in the OP. I say that knowing that such challenges are interspersed in the posts, but, I do not see them as the meat and potatoes of the comments and arguments taking place. When it might be better not to speak at all.

I am only interested in the OP and anything that relates to the OP and do not care for anything else that has nothing to do with the OP. I offer my two cents, now, in a hope to get the thread back on track and that is the only relevance my comment has to this topic, but, as this has nothing to do with the OP itself, there is nothing in it to be challenged that has any relevance to the OP, and so, I will not be responding to any comments or replies about what I write here as I feel they would be a further waste of space on this thread.

Maybe, read what someone has written and challenge the work, do not challenge the author, unless, such challenge has bearing on the work. Then, if you are challenged it should be a challenge to your challenge on the work. What is taking place instead is that many are challenging the author(s). And so, I feel, any challenges that would be made are better challenges to the work and not challenges of the author personally having no bearing on the material in the authors work. It can be very counterproductive to educational and enlightening debates to do otherwise as it just turns them into tit for tat arguments. And by personally challenging the author I mean commenting and arguing over what one another has said as I am doing now, sadly. I don't understand why the debate is over what each other has said, instead of the material in the OP, itself. It adds no value to the thread, only when the material is supported, refuted, upheld or challenged can the thread be fruitful.

For example. I have asked whether this knowledge could have been obtained from "highly intelligent, but, psychotic individuals?" My question, however, is a challenge to the information's source and not to the OP or his interpretations of the material. I did question the sanity of the OP which has no bearing on the information, itself.

The OP, whether regurgitating information or not, is providing educational and entertaining material, when not making comments and arguments having nothing to do with the material. If you were reading an academic textbook, etc., it would fall to you the reader to overlook the authors personal opinions, interpretations, and hearsay, as well as, ascertain the authenticity and accuracy of the material presented. This conspiracy forum and, further, this thread, is no different.

You could ask the OP to clarify his interpretation or render your own, and that would be fine, it furthers the discussion, but, the OP is entitled to their interpretation of the material and challenging the interpretation is counterproductive, unless, it leads to a better understanding of the material or the subject at hand. It is enough to state your position, you do not need to ceaselessly defend it, nor do others need to ceaselessly attack it or even respond to it as I do now, again very regrettably. Once written, it is there for all to see and there is no need to go on and on about it, you cannot change it anymore than what you have written can be changed. You can even, as has been done, mention that the author has not credited their sources, but, you only need to say it once and let it be. And, why resort to calling a thing or it's producer a lie, etc. would it not be better to present facts instead of opinions?

I feel this in on topic, because, it so relevant to the discussion I see unfolding on this thread and time and time again on these forums. I could be mistaken, take from it what you will or leave it. Thank You. Have a great rest of your day.

And, OP, thank you for the thread. I am skeptical, but, am not afraid to learn new things. I will be following this thread to see what kernels you have to offer.
edit on 5-6-2013 by PhyberDragon1 because: reworded

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Yay!

You guys are making me smile.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hey, Initiate!
I don't have a question for you yet, I just want to thank you for answering the questions presented here so deeply and thoughtfully. Accurate or not, your posts are quite tought-provoking, and I'm sure some of us are truly enjoying following this thread. Please go on.
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by leftofplumb

The OP mentions numerous times to not blindly accept anything he says. He states on more than one occasion that you need to find the answers on your own, through an immense amount of time and thought. One of the things he said also is that common sense is important. He didn't elaborate much on this, but when thinking about all this stuff, you need to use your own common sense on what makes sense to you. A good example of this would be analyzing various religions through common sense and how ridiculous they sound when you use it towards them ( i.e. Christianity - You are born into existence, live life here, then die and go to heaven or non-existence/hell) That whole religion doesn't jive with my common sense.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

Hello Christina, as we are in the intermission of the movie we where all quite engrosed in, I see no reason why we can't discuss the story thus far.

For me and those like me who are not that well read and have mainly pondered on lifes mysteries, I find initiates explanation of his/her esoteric studies very interesting, particularly as they match quite well with my own realizations.

I can't say at this point that I can completely agree with his/her views because as yet there is much to be revealed with regards to his/her beliefs.

With love

I concur.. the OP has only minced his biting words at the more "repulsive" forms of reply but aside from that his answers are quite good, regardless if they are outsourced, paraphrased or copied. I am actually more titillated about this one thread than any I've seen on this forum in years. I've shared my experience many times which includes and OBE/Abduction experience that was extremely detailed and more real than any waking moment I've had on this earth and the information that was imparted to me at that time matches up exactly with the OP's answers - naturally it's got my interest peaked. Up to this point Initiate's answers are IMO complete and much more fluid than anything I've read or heard since my personal experience with this type of intelligence.
edit on 5-6-2013 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Christina...baby....chill out.

Science fiction makes a great inspiration to people. Whether what this man says is true or not...whether it's original or not...it really doesn't matter. If it inspires people to think. Personally, a few of his answers made me think, and that's what''s it's all about. As he says it, "pondering".

Why do you seem so angry at his 'working theory' ? It is written in your words...you look bitter and resentful. Why so much emotion involved in this?

There is such a thing as a "truth" in this reality. Truth that is foundation of all that exists. All that we are. Beyond our own opinions, thoughts, paths and feelings, there is the "truth". And I believe that there are some men/women on this earth that are privy to that "truth". Knowledge is power, and it is often hidden from the common man.

This member Initiate at least sounds and writes intelligently and coherently. If he is crazy for attention and doing this for kicks (or are you assuming some other malicious agenda?) than he gets at least a star for the effort and imagination.

Chill baby...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

San Fran and Damascus... still habitable... Fail. But hey, that's two out of three. Pretty good odds, I'd say, especially since the impact of the predicted events was pretty huge.

It should be noted that within the original Hidden Hand writings, the author was adhering to a 'Law of Confusion'. This was obvious when opting to set dates for events after warning of others who do same. If I recall correctly he also stated 'Nibiru' was going to bring about the soul harvest in the December 2012 timeframe, though I am confident he already knew this would not be the case at the time of writing. He understood more of the 'grand plan' than he was willing to reveal and in the greater 'scheme' of things, he too was a directed pawn of his adopted house of abiding--a house which subscribes to a doctrine that it is required and necessary that they behave as instruments for evil, which to all adherants of Truth, is a known complete fallacy and deception passed onto 'bloodliners' generationally via their non human 'overlord masters'---the leagues of the fallen angels they commune with today still in ritual and sacrifice-- just as in ancient times, little has changed as I alluded to last posting.

There absolutely was a negative agenda in place by those workings, with the author supplying many truths in order to weave in the most crucial deceptions---with once again these rebellion inspired occult practitioners diminishing/refuting the Anointed Divine role and identity of Yehushua Ha Meshiac, our King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Seated at the Right Hand of the Father and Sent to Deliver us from evil as a Living example of Leading the Way to the Kingdom Come. Devils (negative entities) flee at His Name and Authority and enemy manipulated agents are heavily influenced by the enemy to dis-empower humanity in not knowing the Truth-- that Christ shed his blood so that we can partake in a Merciful Gift of Salvation for His Holy Sacrifice--by both reaching out willingly in our faith and Living in that Good Spirit example set. Those who truly love in faith and trust will do the Will in turn--and will reap the Reward in obvious Blessings to be Strengthened on a challenging 'narrow path' against the highly corrupted ways of the world. This however also makes one a warfare target to such entities.

As for the OP's statements on Wrath, he too will learn that what He Created, He Will also Uproot Righteously at the Appointed time of Harvesting in order for the Restoration for the True New Age to Come--an age that will be preceded by the false kingship initiated and currently in the makings by those 'imitator' agents of antichrist.

The seers Instructed and Led currently via the Holy Spirit have in many ways already been Shown directly what is to come on the horizon and by what various cosmic means the Wrath will befall the nations, with those Deemed in Favour of Grace Changed and offered Supernatural Protections whether in flesh or in the 'afterlife' Heavenly realms. Wise therefore to Lean on Him for our own hands void of Grace will not deliver us from the coming destructive fate Known outside of our illusionary sense of time, though we love to fool ourselves how powerful we are without Him in our limited (by Holy design and via unholy genetic corruption) human capacities.

Those who desire to practice 'magick' for their spiritual 'development' are those often with the least faith, trust and love for our Creator to Deliver through the Holy Spirit all we NEED to Positively progress Spiritually in upholding the Law, foregoing many unholy spiritually regressive desires and inserted temptations in the earth life/flesh to explore dangerous ground and forbidden elements greatly dominated in presence and influenced by the powers and principalities of this world--the adversaries of our evolution..

What the esoteric systems of many of these 'mystery schools' teach and practice are in a nutshell part of the Forbidden knowledge that was long passed down by the fallen angels to humanity to place themselves as 'gods' and to corrupt the human relationship with the Divine Kingdom in aims to overcome our soul matrix, keeping us bound to their 'lower' inhabited realms in rebellions against the Divine Will and Law originally set out.

I too request that none blindly believe a word, though my best advice would be to lean on the Holy Powers of Creation by first seeking a loving relationship with the Holy Kingdom of Yehushua and He will deliver you in that sincere Outreach via a Leading and Paving to the Way on the path towards a True 'Enlightenment' as Reward for one's course of Holy obedience to Good Will with Devotion in such. This is how it was Granted to myself, though I was Blessed to be born into certain aspects of Knowledge of these difficult times within this incarnation.

edit on 5-6-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
initiate ,why don't you come out with the information directly, or publicly?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
Christina...baby....chill out.

Science fiction makes a great inspiration to people. Whether what this man says is true or not...whether it's original or not...it really doesn't matter. If it inspires people to think. Personally, a few of his answers made me think, and that's what''s it's all about. As he says it, "pondering".

Why do you seem so angry at his 'working theory' ? It is written in your words...you look bitter and resentful. Why so much emotion involved in this?

There is such a thing as a "truth" in this reality. Truth that is foundation of all that exists. All that we are. Beyond our own opinions, thoughts, paths and feelings, there is the "truth". And I believe that there are some men/women on this earth that are privy to that "truth". Knowledge is power, and it is often hidden from the common man.

This member Initiate at least sounds and writes intelligently and coherently. If he is crazy for attention and doing this for kicks (or are you assuming some other malicious agenda?) than he gets at least a star for the effort and imagination.

Chill baby...

My sentiments exactly, for one this is the grey area, proof is not a pre-requisite, whether this is "the truth" or a very well thought out or even copied philosophy, its very entertaining, very thought provoking, its intriguing.
Personally it makes me think of the work of Blavatsky and the "ascended masters" with a sprinkle of new age ideology and eastern religion. I personally call myself a truth seeker, I like to know how the universe ticks, I dont blindly follow philosophies or opinions. I digest information and try to see things from as many different angles as possible to find the truth. It exercises my grey matter, keeps me mentally active. This thread exemplifies why I came to ATS in the first place. We are all travellers in this world, trying to make sense of what often doesnt make much sense at all. Trying to figure out why, why are we here, what is our purpose.
We live in a world of deception and half truths, and thats just our leaders. So I think Initiate should be cut some slack from the "pics or it didnt happen" pitbull brigade.
Knowledge and wisdom might actually save us from ourselves, that time is pretty far off, hopefully we dont destroy ourselves before we figure it out.
There is nothing more ignorant than the guy that thinks he knows best, many times in the past I thought I knew best, most of the times I found I was either mistaken or misguided or misinformed.
True wisdom is an open mind and a willingness to change an opinion, and realising how little we truly know.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragon1
I did question the sanity of the OP which has no bearing on the information, itself.

I ran out of edit time, I meant to write: "I did not question the sanity of the OP which has no bearing on the information, itself."
edit on 5-6-2013 by PhyberDragon1 because: rewording

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
THIS IS MY FIRST POST AND MAY OR MAY NOT BE MY LAST...MY QUESTION IS AS FOLLOWS...I CONTRACTED POLIO IN 1958 AT THE AGE OF TWO AND HAVE HAD TO GO THROUGH LIFE WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH IT...I WON'T BORE YOU WITH THE DETAILS...WILL THE ADVANCES IN MEDICAL SCIENCE (STEM CELL RESEARCH AND SUCH) EXIST IN MY LIFETIME AND WILL ANY SAID ADVANCES BE AVAILABLE TO ME AND PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO SUFFER LIVES OF CHRONIC PAIN,POST POLIO SYMPTOMS, ETC.?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

So if he is leading us down the garden path .. please my friend ... enlighten me to the real path ??? oh you cant do that ... oh I see, so how is what you're saying any different to what he is saying ...

I appreciate how emotionally invested you appear to be...however, I do not appreciate that you seem to believe that YOUR version of reality is the right one.

Please just allow people to read the thread. It's long enough without you clogging up every page with your incessant trolling/bickering. It's rather childish and you are drawing a lot of attention to yourself. Did your mother ever say that to you when you were crying and stamping your feet because you didn't get your own way? If not, she should have done because it's a lesson we each have to learn at some point.

You seem to be annoyed that your not able to divulge aspects you know and don't like someone else getting praise?

Thank you DiscreteParticle!!

Another quote from christina-66:
You will probably be aware of classic techniques nevertheless. e.g. If you're having doubts it's the devil getting at you - so use a mantra until the doubts vanish....

Okay....now we are getting to see what YOU believe is reality. The devil....and using mantras to banish him.
My answer: Pics or it didn't happen.

and your the one taking some sort of authoritarian position on what constitutes knowledge and development? Ok, well have fun doing that, if ignorance is bliss, you must be incredibly happy.

You're right CavemanDD....and I for one would like to apologize to christina-66 for my responses.

Christina...baby....chill out........ Why do you seem so angry at his 'working theory' ? It is written in your words...you look bitter and resentful. Why so much emotion involved in this?

‘Oh tae see ourselves as others see us.’

I'm not angry....not at a working theory and not at any of the comments directed at me. I’m not even angry at you patronisingly referring to me as ‘baby’. I find it disappointing...that’s all. Particularly disappointing in a thread pertaining to so-called spiritual development.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by NoSoul

I'll tell you why - because ATS is read by many more people than the contributing members - and I don't want them thinking this community is full of gullible fools. It's called talking to the gallery - not talking to you. Don't take it personally.
and you think after these 'more people' read 5 or 6 of your posts, they might still mistake you as a gullible fool? is that what you are afraid of? So you need to say THIS IS FAKE!! more and more and more?

Okay, you think it's fake. I get it. Really, I do! Now take up thy stethoscope and walk!

ETA: Who made it your job to make sure THE GRAY AREA is free of gullible fools? It's the frickin' GRAY AREA! It was MADE for this kind of discussion, as a catch-all for the gullible fools you're so scared of besmirching the character of your professedly-beloved ATS!

Jee-sus CHRIST!
edit on 5-6-2013 by seamus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join