It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 42
<< 39  40  41   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

lol you cant just claim you caught me out lol this is a tactic from a very bad debater.

You asked me a question that i did not answer because it is not important as I am not the one on trial ... you are my friend.

I do not have the burden of proof, you do.

I have caught you out contradicting yourself and directly quoting people and claiming it as your own work ... Not to mention they way you have treated other ATS members (in a very disgusting manner, even resorting to name calling, which 90% of people would consider not very evolved)

You are failing at what you set out to do ... you call me un-evolved ... yet i am rocking you so much that you cant even answer my question ... so if someone "so un-evolved" is beating you what chance do you have against your so called BM's (lol)

you have had your chance to show us new information ... you have failed my friend ... failed terribly.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

Yes, slightly debatable, but true. BUT, the problem is you have dedicated 100 percent of your energy in recent posts to the negative posters, while ignoring the posters who have good intentions who are patiently waiting for answers to their questions that you have promised. It will lead those who really want to learn leaving this thread, and leaving behind only those with already closed minds that will only debate with you endlessly instead of listening with an open mind. It seems like a large waste of energy to me, but we are all entitled to or own opinions. Peace.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

1) I came here, for this Session 3, to answer user's questions and provide the treatise that will revolutionize the arts and sciences for mankind, for the 21st century and beyond. I was responding to people's questions.

Loki's response: You came, and started accusing me of plagiarizing Crowley, even though nothing what I wrote has anything to do with his "Do what thou wilt" mantra.

2) I kindly pointed out to you that you were wrong, and I explained to you why. I proved to you, in fact, not only that you are wrong, but why you are wrong.

Loki's response: You responded, by dodging/ignoring that, and continuing to accuse me of having "twisted it around" using google.

3) I explained to you that my version is not found on google and has nothing to do with the Occult.

Loki's response: You dodge the issue again, and start accusing me of being a fraudster and a hoaxer, whom you feel sorry for. You claimed that you have the expertise to 'judge' me, because you are a Medical Science student. You claimed I was depressed.

4) Other users started criticizing you and asking you to leave, and requesting you to desist your accusations. One user challenged you to prove your accusations.

Loki's response: You refused his challenge, and stated "Why should I prove my accusations? Initiate has yet to prove he is anybody..."

5) I once again advised you, that this thread is about asking questions and answering them, without the disruptions of emotional negativity.

Loki's response: You stated that I am repulsive, and that I do not belong to any brotherhood, and that I should pack my bags and leave ATS (despite the fact that nobody invited you to this thread in the first place).

6) After I noticed how many people you were annoying/disrupting, I challenged you to answer a single question given, within 7 days, giving myself only 2 hours. Let me repeat: TWO HOURS!

Loki's response: You refused, claiming that you will only accept the challenge, once I am able to prove to you my identity (despite the fact that at the beginning of this thread, I made clear this isn't about ego's and denigrating/boosting them).

7) Other users have kindly requested for you to leave. Other users have sent me private messages, asking me to ignore you.

Loki's response: You look at the fact that I notice your disruptions, as evidence that I am a fraud!

8) Once again, we all are asking, that you kindly stop disrupting this thread, and either continue in another, or simply cease your disruptive behavior.

Loki's response: .....?

Please, dear brother, give it a rest, and start another thread or find another hobby. Is this too much to ask from you?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I have not yet received an answer to my questions sense page 35.
Wonder if it is a waste of time to even bother as it seems some are being left out

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Apparently, my warning meant very little to members.

This bickering needs to cease NOW!!!!!!!!

And, for the record, as long as members post civilly and within the T&C, other members cannot decide who posts in a thread.

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

ATTENTION!!!!!

Name-calling, bickering, and condescension are NOT part of this thread...or any other on ATS.
Failure to post in a civilized manner can and will result in post removals and possible posting bans.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

edit on Sun Jun 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Initiate

1) I came here, for this Session 3, to answer user's questions and provide the treatise that will revolutionize the arts and sciences for mankind, for the 21st century and beyond. I was responding to people's questions.

Loki's response: You came, and started accusing me of plagiarizing Crowley, even though nothing what I wrote has anything to do with his "Do what thou wilt" mantra.

2) I kindly pointed out to you that you were wrong, and I explained to you why. I proved to you, in fact, not only that you are wrong, but why you are wrong.

Loki's response: You responded, by dodging/ignoring that, and continuing to accuse me of having "twisted it around" using google.

3) I explained to you that my version is not found on google and has nothing to do with the Occult.

Loki's response: You dodge the issue again, and start accusing me of being a fraudster and a hoaxer, whom you feel sorry for. You claimed that you have the expertise to 'judge' me, because you are a Medical Science student. You claimed I was depressed.

4) Other users started criticizing you and asking you to leave, and requesting you to desist your accusations. One user challenged you to prove your accusations.

Loki's response: You refused his challenge, and stated "Why should I prove my accusations? Initiate has yet to prove he is anybody..."

5) I once again advised you, that this thread is about asking questions and answering them, without the disruptions of emotional negativity.

Loki's response: You stated that I am repulsive, and that I do not belong to any brotherhood, and that I should pack my bags and leave ATS (despite the fact that nobody invited you to this thread in the first place).

6) After I noticed how many people you were annoying/disrupting, I challenged you to answer a single question given, within 7 days, giving myself only 2 hours. Let me repeat: TWO HOURS!

Loki's response: You refused, claiming that you will only accept the challenge, once I am able to prove to you my identity (despite the fact that at the beginning of this thread, I made clear this isn't about ego's and denigrating/boosting them).

7) Other users have kindly requested for you to leave. Other users have sent me private messages, asking me to ignore you.

Loki's response: You look at the fact that I notice your disruptions, as evidence that I am a fraud!

8) Once again, we all are asking, that you kindly stop disrupting this thread, and either continue in another, or simply cease your disruptive behavior.

Please, dear brother, give it a rest, and start another thread or find another hobby. Is this too much to ask from you?

WOW that was a terrible reply .. I never asked for your identity .. as I know you are not who you say you are that much is clear to almost everyone now.

I have asked 1 question ... PROVIDE US WITH NEW INFORMATION .. this is the 7th time i have asked it and you have once again not answered it.

Why can you write a full post of drivel about how you are better then me and other people on ATS and not take that time to answer my very simple question or anybody elses question in this thread ?? Interesting to see where your priorities lay.

The fact that i (an un=evolved soul as you put it) can keep you occupied for this long with very simple tactic shows everyone in this thread the type of protection your brotherhood could provide humanity ie. bugger all.

With Incompetents like you "protecting us" we seem to be doomed .. as one un-evolved soul can detract you from your path ... that my friend would be considered spiritual incompetence ...

you had your chance 7 times to prove you're not a hoaxer and have failed 7 times in a row ... with a disturbing track record like that against an un-evolved soul i think humanity will be better off with your "brotherhood" leaving and letting us do it ourselves.

100% Hoaxer no doubt about it.
edit on 9/6/13 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

Originally posted by Initiate

WOW that was a terrible reply .. I never asked for your identity .. as I know you are not who you say you are that much is clear to almost everyone now.

I have asked 1 question ... PROVIDE US WITH NEW INFORMATION .. this is the 7th time i have asked it and you have once again not answered it.

Why can you write a full post of drivel about how you are better then me and other people on ATS and not take that time to answer my very simple question or anybody elses question in this thread ?? Interesting to see where your priorities lay.

The fact that i (an un=evolved soul as you put it) can keep you occupied for this long with very simple tactic shows everyone in this thread the type of protection your brotherhood could provide humanity ie. bugger all.

With Incompetents like you "protecting us" we seem to be doomed .. as one un-evolved soul can detract you from your path ... that my fridn would be considered spiritual incompetence ...

you had your chance 7 times to prove you're not a hoaxer and have failed 7 times in a row ... with a disturbing track record record like that against an un-evolved soul i think humanity will be better off with your "brotherhood" leaving and letting us do it ourselves.

100% Hoaxer no doubt about it.
edit on 9/6/13 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

Dear Brother,

As I have already stated before, all words carry with them energies. The energies you have been carrying with you (both in your envelopes as well as communication on this forum), are of the hateful, malicious kind. Not once have I demonstrated any anger/hate toward you. I have simply, gently responded to your queries, proven you wrong on every occasion where you made an accusation, and I gently, lovingly, kindly asked you to respect the requests of our brothers (in this forum) along with my own, to leave it and find another area to dwell in.

I have not projected any hatred toward you, dear brother. It is you, who continue to project hatred toward me. What has caused so much anger and hatred within your soul, dear brother? Could I possibly help you? Ask, if you will, and I shall respond to your condition, when I have answered all the other questions.

In fact, I might use your behavior as an example for other members, so that they may understand how words affect the atmosphere in a given time and space (including an electronic feedback machine).

Kindly ask me, dear brother, and I shall provide you the help you seek.

Be well.
edit on 9-6-2013 by Initiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsiOpSky
I have not yet received an answer to my questions sense page 35.
Wonder if it is a waste of time to even bother as it seems some are being left out

you and everyone else

He is more interested in defending his ego after he got called out royally

he has no real answers to your questions ... do you really think an evolved soul would bicker with me for like 5 pages over me calling him out once ... ??

that sounds like a teenager that has been proven wrong and is crying about it hehe. It's plain for everyone to see now.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This thread is closed until further notice. If the OP provides a reason for this to be reopened it will be reviewed.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Since you've decided to ignore the two warnings about posting on topic, and not about each other?

this thread is closed for staff review.

Some of you might want to brush up on the meaning of civility.

Closed.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Staff has reviewed this thread and determined that it should be moved to the Hoax Forum. This designation is not as a result of the the thread topic itself and makes no distinction as to the validity of the spiritual or esoteric elements discussed, only that personal representations were made that ATS found to be unverifiable and, indeed, likely untrue. The thread will remain closed to avoid any further attempts to dupe the ATS community.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41   >>

join