It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Hi Sankari....they haven't been ignored. So far, the OP has answered questions from page 1....and said that he/she will be answering them in sequence.
We are now 16/17 pages in....with numerous questions.
Either this thread will reach 1,000 pages (lol)....or the OP will eventually just give up.
jacygirl

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I just finished reading what I could from this thread and having read the previous my only question or thought is; what kind of sad, lonely human being comes up with this stuff... it would be interesting to find out just how opposite the person behind these threads is from what he tries to portray. These guys are either teenagers or men in their 40s still living at home with too much time on their hands. The first has long been proven a hoax when the prediction dates came and went without happening. People aren't falling for it again it seems, this thread is pretty much dead. Surprised these things aren't moved to the hoax section.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Sixteen pages in, and so far we have one answer to one poster.

With all due respect OP, it would be pointless for me to pose a question at all as I would probably be cold dead before you got around to answering it.

Focus. Brevity. Timeliness.

You had to understand what kind of an undertaking this would be before you started the thread ... right? Yet, a good portion of your replies are overly verbose explanations of why it is taking you so long.

It sounds like you have a lot that you want to get off your chest. Would it be possible to break this up into several different threads, each with a focus on one element or another and then allow those who have questions particular to that specific topic? You could always place tie-ins via cross-linking whenever you wanted if topics were related or dependent upon one another.

Otherwise, I have to agree with some of our other, more skeptical, members that it seems like an attempt to steer the conversation in a certain way since from the outset there really was no direction to begin with. This doesn't mean that you are overtly trying to manipulate it, but it can appear that way to the casual reader (like myself).

Whoops - guess I did throw in a question there after all. You can consider it rhetorical and it does not require a direct reply, I will have my answer should you choose to act upon it.
edit on 4-6-2013 by KyrieEleison because: There I go being overly verbose myself, har

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Never mind I misread
edit on 4-6-2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: fixed

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
I just finished reading what I could from this thread and having read the previous my only question or thought is; what kind of sad, lonely human being comes up with this stuff... it would be interesting to find out just how opposite the person behind these threads is from what he tries to portray. These guys are either teenagers or men in their 40s still living at home with too much time on their hands. The first has long been proven a hoax when the prediction dates came and went without happening. People aren't falling for it again it seems, this thread is pretty much dead. Surprised these things aren't moved to the hoax section.

edit on 4-6-2013 by jacygirl because: Nevermind.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

edit on 4-6-2013 by truthseeker1835 because: changed my mind

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieDingus
If the OP even admits that "human's are not ready yet", then what is the point of asking questions, as the true answer will not be given in true form, as we are not ready yet. All we ever get with these threads are cryptic, coded responses that the average person will not fully comprehend because 'we are not ready yet' !

Actually, there would be absolutely no need to disguise the truth in any way whatsoever. It could be placed right in front of everyones faces (which I think it is already), but if those people dont have the wisdom to discern that what they are seeing is the truth, whatever form it might take, it matters not what that form is or how it is presented, or who it is presented by.

Does this person know what the truth is? Maybe. Doesnt matter though, if you dont have the wisdom to discern the truth, whatever it might be, no amount of words will ever make you "see" it.

edit on 6/4/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Hi....Not trying to be an a$$, but may I ask why you read this thread?

Probably the same reason people have to slow down to look at a car accident. There's no reason for it, but people do it.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
reply to post by Sankari

Hi Sankari....they haven't been ignored. So far, the OP has answered questions from page 1....and said that he/she will be answering them in sequence.
We are now 16/17 pages in....with numerous questions.

But these questions were posted on page 1, so they should have been answered by now.

If they weren't ignored, why haven't they been answered? The OP has had plenty of time.

All I have seen so far is a huge smokescreen of multiple rambling paragraphs intended to obscure the fact that the OP has consistently failed to answer the questions presented.
edit on 4/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Hi ZetaRediculian....I went back and removed my message, but you are probably right.

Sankari....Sorry. I was just trying to help.

jacygirl

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have been skimming through the contents of this thread since it has been posted. Aside from the the authors radical claims that have been clearly scoffed throughout the duration of the initial post I have been remarkably intrigued by his attempts to answer questions in such a professional manner. This person is clearly an academic of some sort and whether his claims have any validity or not what seems to push this thread along is the animosity towards the authors efforts.

So far he has not sold anything but mere provided his interpretation of his truth and even claims that everything he said should not be taken as gospel. Clearly some people are so enveloped in skepticism that it blocs off their capability to analyze a hypothesis with an open mind. It is a pattern that follows o a regular basis as of late. As if skepticism has become an indoctrination. This is a neutral analysis and not a personal attack on both the parties involved in this debate/discussion. Gives this gentleman/lady a chance to answer the questions without filling the Thread with groundless accusation and personal attacks without a valid reason. Some of us although not convinced or avid believers still like to entertain the philosophical implications of this persons claims. Whether there is an agenda, well that's self evident but an agenda may also have positive connections to it. So I say let the man speak, do not ask condescending questions, or act in a provocative manner but rather ask honest questions that truly resonate with you. Who knows maybe this person might lead you in a direction that is favorable to your subjective mystery.

So far there has been a great effort of answering questions and whether it is the product of an over active imagination or a relevant spiritual/ scientifically truth will be up to the readers interpretations. I don't want to hear about your petty disagreements and accusations because honestly its a waste of both your time and mine if we actually want to get something productive off of this endeavor.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'll bite,

how does one separate the wood from the trees?

Our society, culture, and moral code seems to be made up of a harem of transitory half-truths, which in turn give way to a new breed of the same self; how is any one person (such as yourself, myself, or the beggar on the street corner) supposed to differentiate between what is real and what is isn't, what is truth and what is fallacy?

How does one ascertain what is actually a pure form of unadulterated truth, or is such a thing, in your opinion, possible?

Thanks,
Skylarkin'

P.S Apologies for the lack of intelligibility within my post!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zandra
reply to post by Initiate

Although you are doing your best to downplay yourself, you give me the feeling that you are conceited … as if you are the bearer of the light. Sorry if I’m wrong.

People always tend to see those with superior intellect as pontificating or preaching rather than teaching... particularly when they are not open to the message. The OP in my opinion has shared his information in the most salient and humble manner I've yet read from someone so knowledgeable.
edit on 4-6-2013 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If nothing else, the negativity that Initiate is getting on this thread is a perfect example of what he is trying to explain in his first answer. When people are so beholden to their own OPINIONS, they tend to bash and ridicule and fear thoughts that may go against their beliefs. From what I'm getting is that the world has been infiltrated and set up by an evil element that wants nothing more that to cause division, paranoia, and hate towards others, especially those whose thoughts may set the haters free. Perhaps the evil element has done a better job than we have imagined.

I for one love this thread and from other research I've done and just how it resonates, I agree.

Now please, if you're feeling the need to project negative energy on this thread go, although you may be the ones that need to listen to Initiates words the most.

Negative energy feeds the beast. Explains how we got into this situation

Positive energy starves the beast. Explains how we get out of this situation

And by the way I am not feeling that Initiate has been conceited or condescending. And not to be rude but if you feel that way that may be an inferiority complex that should be dealt with away from this thread. He is articulating some good points and asking you not to blindly believe but consider the truth that we all know inside of us, but has sadly been lost or taken.....

Also just reading that first answer made me want to make some changes to focus more on the happiness of myself and those around me, to laugh in the face of this ridiculous drama we call life, so for that Initiate I thank you

And for all those that on on this thread with an open mind for an interesting and enlightening perspective, you are all awesome
AWA
edit on 4-6-2013 by AwakeWeAre because: forgot to tell people with open minds they are awesome

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

I have to add to this, in that for someone "in the know", about anything, to share complicated knowledge that requires a sturdy foundation in the subject to really appreciate, it can be very difficult to deal with people who know literally nothing but fantasy about the subject who insist at every turn you are wrong.

An easy example to understand would be this. A person who knows nothing but myths about say, geology, and believes the Earth is hollow, is challenged on that assumption, and proof in the form of seismic waves and rather simple math is brought to bear that in fact the Earth is not hollow, and in fact has a solid core mostly of iron (which is (somewhat) counter-intuitive), and that this is provable beyond reasonable doubt.

When the person who knows their geology is laughed at and mocked by the people who have no knowledge whatsoever of geology, but still think they are right, it takes a saintly temperament to continue to try to teach, and not to get very angry with those people and either blow up on them, or just leave.

I dont see where the OP ever claimed to be a saint, or some enlightened master that was free of the feelings of frustration. In fact he claimed he was "a human like the rest of you".

With that being the case, its easy to see that he is holding his frustration rather well; considering the degree that the average human is able to, especially on ATS, he is surpassing that norm, IMO.

edit on 6/4/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: grammar

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Dear ATS PART I,

I have come back now, for a much briefer Session 2 (don't worry, it shall still be a few hours long).

Session 1, was, I estimate, about 24 hours long, where I managed to rest about 4 hours. It is clearly not my intention to repeat this, as I have other commitments in life -- not to mention my own health to consider. However, I made the sacrifice, in order to -- so to speak -- get the ball rolling.

I have copied all questions up to and including page 7 of this thread into my word processor, so that I may answer all the questions I have sitting in front of me as quickly as possible, without losing thoroughness and depth.

At the moment, we have reached page 17. I have yet to reach page 8. This means, I intend to answer something like half of the questions posted overall in the past 40 hours or so, hopefully by the end of this session (that is a huge commitment, and it's entirely possible that I am overstretching and overreaching). But readers, please take note, I have read through many of them already, and those on ATS who have posted on the first 7 pages (at least from my viewpoint; if it helps, the last response for this session will be for user: 'JoyofUnity'), will receive their responses soon. And by soon, I mean within the next 24-36 hours. So please be a little patient. It will do you much good).
I advise you to be patient, not because I delight in your impatience, but because I intend to answer all of these questions properly. As I have told you before: you will receive honest, thorough, provocative responses; which also means I need time, amongst my many other commitments in life, along with the energy (so I need a small period of rest, if you permit).

Also, you may expect to see a steady flow of answers posted in rapid succession, because I will be preparing my answers offline (as opposed to online, as I did yesterday). The reason for this, is that it will be easier to organize and maintain the flow of communication, by having my several responses clustered as a unit, while your questions continue to pour in. I will genuinely laugh, if somebody takes this as evidence of me posting 'scripted' answers onto this forum.

What amusing creatures humans are.

While I am preparing your answers, I will quickly respond to a few issues (or more appropriately: non-issues) that have arisen over the past couple of days.

First of all, is the issue of my persona.
I shall impart a few words on this problem, if you will heed: Among the greatest failures of humanity (and they are many, but some are greater than others) are its ignominious, twisted and addictive fascination with

i) the cult of personality
ii) the cult of appearances
iii) the cult of speculation (which is related to the cult of appearances)

I am not condemning some of the ATS users, who are so endlessly fascinated with incarnated personalities, as if that even were to begin to demonstrate what level that particular soul is along the evolutionary chain of our cosmos.

I am admonishing them, however.

Dear curious ones: do you not realize that a soul is much more than its current Earthly life? Do you not know that we all were once dabblers in Black Magic, teachers/professors at a university, rapists, murderers, liars, deceivers, manipulators, evil agents (albeit unconscious ones in most cases), politicians, lawyers, doctors, witches, priests, agnostics, atheists, Muslims, Christians, Jews, heretics, inquisitors,..., in previous lives?

Are you that dense and poorly educated, that this much still needs to be spoon fed to you? For if you knew this (truly knew this, not BELIEVED in it), then surely you would not be wasting even a single word on your futile attempts to ascertain my identity and the worthless credentials attributed to me in this single life!?

Friends, brothers, I have been through your education systems, and all the other worthless, insignificant institutions you seem to be so very impressed with, all the way to the top; and I was not impressed, with what I saw. Universities are breeding grounds for mental mediocrities and competent parrots. I feel personally ashamed to have ever revered these empty titles in my youth.

I am glad to be rid of its influence in my life.

Part II to follow.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

Good day to you dear fellow! What a pleasant surprise to read a post on ATS that is clear, present and lacking of an ego (mostly).

We are all old souls, those of us that are, much older than we know or care to know...I am either an old god or an old dog depending on which way you look at things ;-)

I would like to leave you with the following quote as like you I have little time on here (ATS) and in general but only a fool believes they have any amount of time on this material world...

The primary aim of all knowledge is to awaken God-consciousness. This was understood as the aim of all traditional sciences. So while modern science has made leaps and bounds as concerns measuring the quantitative - the worldview it has developed has served to undermine the entire purpose of the enterprise of knowledge acquisition in the first place & thus set mankind back in the way that matters most. If one accepts this criterion for knowledge they will agree with the following assertion:

"it is a thousand times better to believe God created the earth in six days and that the world beyond lies beneath the flat surface of the earth or in the spinning heavens, than to know the distance from one nebula to another without knowing that phenomena merely serve to manifest a transcendent Reality which determines us in every respect and gives to our human condition its whole meaning and its whole content."

F. Schoun

I am of the esoteric and the above paragraph sums up my view very well...we live in a world now where I am an anomaly, a man of science and technology who has a strong spiritual perspective (god consciousness if you will).

I will take the time to read through this whole thread tonight and ask a question or two however I wanted to get your view on something more immediate. I am very much aware that the illuminati (or whatever they want to be known as) are making a point of being more open now, especially with their symbolic magic which is ever present in all forms of media lately, what is your view on this?

I believe they are heralding the arrival of the Antichrist (or rather a person of that nature i.e. an embodiment of all that is in opposition to good/spiritual/esoteric) and as such becoming more prominent and vocal with their actions...I would be interested in your views (as these are just theories developed from long sessions of thinking too much so I am not claiming to know anything).
edit on 4-6-2013 by old_god because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2013 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
PART II

If I were a Nobel laureate, dear reader, would this enchant your faintly developed mind sufficiently to be content with my message? Is this what a mouthpiece depends on -- its formal qualifications? If this is the case, dear reader, why are you wasting time on ATS? I would have thought you'd have better things to do on Richard Dawkin's blog, or perhaps James Randi's 'educational' forum. Why don't you email a renowned scientist and ask him/her for advice? Surely your thirst for bogus wisdom would be stilled, not?

Or why not try a modern 'philosopher' like Daniel Dennett? He'll explain away (keyword: away) whatever you ask him.

What if I had 4 PhDs? What if I had been born and raised in a blood line family and you could verify my seniority therein by examining my blood scientifically in a laboratory, so that your hungry hearts were contented?
Is this a cult of personality, or is it a genuine interest in what I have to say? Do you believe the message is only worth listening to, once you have established me worthy of speaking?

Do you not know, that your true intellect (or lack thereof) is only demonstrated, when you can analyze the content of my words, without obsessing about my incarnated personality?

Dear reader, let me give you some words you aught to carry with you for eternity:

a wise man can always learn from an idiot, but an idiot never learns from a wise man.

And I shall certainly have my coffers full of learning, ere my time here is up.

Ponder on those words, dear reader, and remember them the next time you wish to excise your brain excrement onto these pages. You are wasting my time, your time, and the other readers' time.
People like you, who flock to the cult personalities (scientists, philosophers, gurus, 'mediums' etc) will still be suffering on Terra (and probably on other planets) ere this eon is over.

My mission, dear reader, is to spare you this suffering; and so no soft words will be spent on trying to lift you up beyond your gutter-dwelling minds.

Ponder on these words, if you will.

Let me tell you something, dear reader: 90% of all of human 'knowledge' (that which is obtainable in the bulk of your media outlets, libraries, book stores, etc) is based on your faithfulness and glamorization of the cult of:

*Personality
*Appearances
*Speculation.

Never forget this, and you will be wiser than most, if you consciously adhere to these self-evident truths.

But please, do not take my word for it. Continue following your cult leaders in the public domain. Their 'message' is loud and clear on the radio and television waves you constantly, addictively consume.
Sooner or later, in this life or another, you will recognize the follies of your incessant and self-defeating, lustful curiosity for the lives of others.

This only makes your world the poorer; oh, if only you knew, dear reader. Members of my brotherhood refuse to incarnate in this primitive society and assist you in your evolution, for this very reason! You are only harming yourselves! Why should these brothers of light incarnate into a thankless, cult-like world of appearances and glamor, and try their hand at the impossible ideal of lifting you out of the barbarian age!?

Amusing still, that another user remarked that I supposedly am a cultist. How ironic indeed.

Let me repeat this for you: Pay attention to my message, my words. Paying attention to anything else (during our time together), betrays only your own failures and impotencies in this present life, which you shall carry over in your next lives as subconscious instinct, which in turn shall readily be roused as the opportunity arises. I strongly advise you to break these destructive habits, here and now and spare yourself much suffering in future incarnations and perhaps entice some of my older and wiser brothers to sacrifice themselves by incarnating once more and trying to cultivate you lot and break the bonds your elite masters have suffocated you with hitherto. The ones currently incarnated, avoid you people like the plague. If I hadn't so much bad sowing to account for, I too would have avoided this task, dear reader.

For so many other beautiful and well-developed souls in this forum (in particular, this thread), who have demonstrated genuine insightfulness and a yearning for attraction (love) and a disdain for repulsion (hate), I will be answering your questions thoroughly in the coming few days. Your patience is much appreciated.

See you soon!

edit on 4-6-2013 by Initiate because: typo

edit on 4-6-2013 by Initiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hello. I'd like you to clarify your interest in psychology and your positioning of humanists as having a higher enlightenment than say Christians.

I am not a Christian. Yet, it is difficult to overstate the benefits the Judeo-Christian moral code has had on western civilization. The destructive results of the Wundtian postulate that "man is an animal" on this society and apparent humanistic goal of the destruction of that moral code.

Yes, this is a generality-as you say, typing space- yet your explanation of the multiple sects of Christianity due biblical inconsistencies omits the factor of varying enlightenment levels of the members of that group. That, of course applies to psychology and the Humanists as well.

Prima facie, it appears that you are (replacing?) current faiths and religions with newer, (5.1) versions of deities, gods, good guy-bad guy scenarios all by the same "mechanism" that traditional religion operates on.

Personal realizations are how enlightenment is attained-as slow and painful that is- not telling them their religion is based on contradictions and inconsistences in their bible when the Koran and Vedic hymns are largely no different.(and have the same enlightening message).

Enlightenment, I believe, is rarely attained by the attempted destruction of another's belief system. Either for oneself or others.

Allowing I may be mistaken, please clarify.

P.S. Another mechanism used in the past to position oneself in an "Imam" or even "prophet" status was to claim inspiration from a higher deity/deities.

You request skepticism, I shall provide it.

edit on 4-6-2013 by nwtrucker because: afterthought

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hi, Initiate. Thank you very much indeed for this thread and for your answers. (Excuse my languaje. English is not my first languaje).

You have said:

“the astral plane consists of 6 molecular and 1 atomic dimensions”.

I have studied what is an atom and what is a molecule (C is an atom and H20 is a molecule), but, How can we understand the difference between “molecular dimension” and “atomic dimension”?.

Your knowledge comes from:

“studied materials exposed by higher beings”

how can we take access to that material, in a “easy way”?. I know initiation is a hard journey. We have to find the esoteric knowledge by ourselves, but, must it be so hard to find it?. I have try to read some books about theosophy by Blavatsky... and it is so hard for a simple mind like me, that I have to abandon the intent. Is there a way to find a personal communication with a Higher Being in a simple, easy and human way?... (somebody like you I mean
).

There are BMs and WMs.

Does anybody know (more or less) the ratio r=BMs/WMs ?. Is it r=1; r>1 or r

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join