It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by cluedup
Apparently the armed response unit took 20 minutes to arrive,

That is concerning. In London, as well...

"What's your emergency?"
"There's a couple of guys hacking someone's head off with meat cleavers."
"Ok, we'll be with you in 15-20!"

I thought London had the most "efficient" and "professional" police service in the world (according to Boris Johnson).

Ah yes, but they DO have security vision all around the city so that they can watch re runs of the murders that they weren't able to reach for 20 minutes

But back to the incident at hand and the concept that these gorrillas are putting out (that nobody will feel safe again). ffs, the brits survived and overcame the german blitz and now these backward scum from africa come here and think they have the kahonas to bring britain to it's knees. Just goes to confirm how they (those of the islamic dogma and those just jumping out of the african forests) haven't evolved very far. so endeth my rant

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Heres the video of the killer!!!

edit on 22-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

O.o well, stating the obvious according to the attackers comment "remove your governments, they don't care about you" also note what he says about lands. "I apologize that women had to witness this today, but in our land, our women have to see the same"

Hmm, who is the victim, a soldier? Government worker?
As for the attacker, anyone recongize anything unique in his voice? His dialect? Is his voice typical and consistant for the area? Note his weapons, typical kitchen items.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

He is 100% a Londoner or been living in London for most of his life.

His accent is 100% correct for the area.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle
The whole video skip to 00:19 :

www.itv.com...

Sigh, there it is. :/

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverForget

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by _Phoenix_

With all due respect it's pretty much irrelevant what quotes you or anyone else post.
It doesn't matter one little iota how moderate Muslims interpret The Quran but it's how the extremists interpret it that matters.
And those extremist interpretations tend towards the intolerant and can hardly be called 'peace loving'.

And each and every sect / denomination etc firmly believes their interpretation is the one true version.

I guess that's something all organised religions have in common.

Right on the money,

In terms of Christian "extremism" - The worst i've seen is The Westboro Baptist Church, and all they do is hold signs up, and rally people's funerals. I say "all they do", it's still despicable, but not a drop in the ocean compared to suicide bombings or large scale terror attacks.

Depends what time frame you look at. Christians have massacred millions of pagans over the centuries for not believing in their god.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I won't be holding my breath waiting for God to speak up.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by INTODARKNESS
I have been watching the news on this attack, and wow its shocking to say the least
i've got a link here if anyone wants to see. I don't understand why these ppl would do such a thing.

news.ninemsn.com.au..." target="_blank" class="postlink">news.ninemsn.com.au... soldier-beheaded-london-street-attack

I know you only joined the site today, but both of those links are broken.

Welcome!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Agreed. I hope that he was knocked unconscious after being hit by the car and didn't feel any pain.

As far as the two that carried out this attack, what did they expect to solve by carrying out this heinous barbaric act? How is that supposed to convince people to remove their government and stop violence from happening in their country.

Just brutal...

link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

How many years ago did this happen?

What is being done on this day in the name of extremist Islam?

link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Yeah, but if you go far back enough we used to have tails, we live in this time frame, here and now.

edit: sorry, it's getting late I need to go to bed, peace.

edit on 22-5-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverForget

With all due respect it's pretty much irrelevant what quotes you or anyone else post.
It doesn't matter one little iota how moderate Muslims interpret The Quran but it's how the extremists interpret it that matters.
And those extremist interpretations tend towards the intolerant and can hardly be called 'peace loving'.

And each and every sect / denomination etc firmly believes their interpretation is the one true version.

Right on the money,

In terms of Christian "extremism" - The worst i've seen is The Westboro Baptist Church, and all they do is hold signs up, and rally people's funerals. I say "all they do", it's still despicable, but not a drop in the ocean compared to suicide bombings or large scale terror attacks.

Depends what time frame you look at. Christians have massacred millions of pagans over the centuries for not believing in their god.

Of course they have, and I would be condemning them too if they were still doing it today.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

He probably would only have had to wave the gun at his attackers. There are other steps he could have taken, like shooting at them too. Use your imagination.

How would he have had the chance to do that if someone just drove into him with a vehicle?

Originally posted by ipsedixit
And by the way, we're in cyberspace. Ideas without borders. If you don't want to talk about this in an international forum, go down to your local, prop up the bar and jaw with your friends.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not a big fan of pubs.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

Yep. What these clowns don't understand is that defending these islands against all attackers, or dying trying, is in our genetic make-up. If push came to shove, we could equal any mob when it came to ferocity and tenaciousness, but we'd rather not go back in our development, if possible.

edit on 22-5-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

With all due respect it does matter. Most of the worlds problems is because of ignorance. The Quran in it's pure form is not the problem. It's the people, the ignorance and their agendas.

Also I was replying to a post to clear thing up about people taking things out of context. Supposedly people think there's a 100 versus about how muslims should kill the disbelievers, when in fact it talks about self defence in war.
edit on 22-5-2013 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalKid

I agree his voice could carry the accent of a London native and, though I do not know much about that particular accent, I do have many friends who have an accent that sounds nearly identical to what is heard on the video.
They are from Captetown, South Africa. I also have a friend from Namibia who sounds near identical to this guy.

Dispicable they, murdering a stranger in public and claiming it is a neccessity, as they move to be proactive in their beliefs.

I am sure it has been mentioned before, as I have seen it mentioned in the comments of several sources, is this what Shari Law looks like on the streets of London?

The idea that the streets of London would be the scene for the beheading of a London Soldier by Muslim Extremists would have never crossed my mind 10 years ago!

Please don't consider this an attempt to bring 'gun laws' into the equation, or think I am making a condescending comment, I am genuinely curious if the outcome may have been different had a citizen been armed? It's really an empty curiosity, since there is no way to be certain.

edit on 22-5-2013 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I'm pretty sure there's not many guns that could deflect a motor vehicle from its intended victim.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

What they need to understand is that, although in their theocratic Islamic states, public beheading, hanging or stoning may be acceptable, WE do not tolerate this in our civil society.

On a passionate level I wish nothing but a slow and painful death on the perpetrators of such acts, however I acknowledge this is my passion calling, while my moral and ethical urge is to prosecute them with proper and civil accord, and send Islam and the theocratic countries ruled under such a message; a message of peace.

We got rid of capital punishment for a reason, because it's backward and barbaric, someone once said "an eye for and eye makes the whole world blind"

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

How would he have had the chance to do that if someone just drove into him with a vehicle?

It would depend on what condition he was in at that point. Unarmed citizens are sitting ducks.

Incidentally, even if gun laws in the UK were relaxed to the point of allowing licensed citizens to carry firearms, that wouldn't mean that you would have to carry one if you didn't want to. It has been reported that passersby were trying to stop the assassins at their work. Armed passersby might have been successful at it.

Personally, I would rather have the choice of carrying a weapon, particularly if I were an off duty soldier or policeman. Criminals will arm themselves no matter what the law says. Law abiding citizens should not be disarmed by law and left defenceless against anyone who takes a notion to attack them, for whatever reason.

edit on 22-5-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

reply to post by Malynn

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Go ahead and read, then take a look at the translations from noted Islamic scholars. The site provides the links. But for arguments sake, lets say those interpretations are false.....you still have the problem THAT MILLIONS BELIEVE THOSE INTERPRETATIONS. I am not saying all Muslims are non-believer killing machines, they are not. But there is a sizable proportion that do.
edit on 22-5-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

I already explained some of those verses.

If somebody told me you said "I'm high on drugs" when in fact you actually said "He said I'm high on drugs" which means something totally different, that means it's taken out of context. When reading the quran your supposed to read the verses before and after to clarify it.

e.g everyone uses 2:191-2:193 as an example of their agenda. But they leave out 2:190 on purpose.
[2:190] You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not aggress. GOD does not love the aggressors.
If any site does this, it's obviously on purpose, and you obviously cannot trust them, do your own research IMO.
edit on 22-5-2013 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe

Originally posted by cluedup
Apparently the armed response unit took 20 minutes to arrive,

That is concerning. In London, as well...

"What's your emergency?"
"There's a couple of guys hacking someone's head off with meat cleavers."
"Ok, we'll be with you in 15-20!"

I thought London had the most "efficient" and "professional" police service in the world (according to Boris Johnson).

Ah yes, but they DO have security vision all around the city so that they can watch re runs of the murders that they weren't able to reach for 20 minutes

But back to the incident at hand and the concept that these gorrillasare putting out (that nobody will feel safe again). ffs, the brits survived and overcame the german blitz and now these backward scum from africa come here and think they have the kahonas to bring britain to it's knees. Just goes to confirm how they (those of the islamic dogma and those jbackward scum from africa so endeth my rant

Your knuckles are literally dragging on the ground and you refer to evolution?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The British tax payer is essentially funding Jihadists to go around third world countries hacking people to bits, the Gov brag about it, and want to send them even more money so they can hack even more people to bits.

The chickens come home to roost.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Ect.

I'm surprised the police didn't show up with a million quid and a couple of plane tickets to Syria.
edit on 22-5-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join