It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

I see what you did there

CP calling for a K9 unit to sweep the press area.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I cant bellieve this "manhunt" is going on for over 24hrs now in Watertown

and that they "got him" several times but each time its not him

How convenient! Proof this whole thing is a sharade, with the whole city state & fed officials putting on a lockdown for some lil whimpy TEENAGER than a country of over 300M

Last night they had him, this morning they had him, and its 430PM over there and on the scanner right now they got him cornered again.

This punk is probably already in Russia under some identity change lifetime support program complements of CIA/FBI with Obama's hitchcock

What a police/terror state!

link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

Spread out on the ground.

link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig
I just woke up after sleeping all day after last night. Anything happen? Are there any scanners working, I can't connect to the one I had on last night?

Another member gave this one works fine

www.ustream.tv...

link   
reply to post by A55A551N

A lot can take place in ones life in six months. In fact enough can happen to change ones view on things.

Raist

link   

Originally posted by drock905
Just got out of work, got no sleep had to leave at page 70 at 7 am. This is amazing that it's still going on.

I thought the Dorner standoff was gonna last longer IMO.

But this is insane. With so much man power and considering the reason they are after him, you'd think this would've been done a lot earlier!

link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

Where's the live video feed? Can you link me?

link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz

Originally posted by SkyLiner

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Just to make it clear of the personnel they have in that area:

Boston PD
Swat
FBI
EOD
US Marshals
ETF
Military

Any more?

State Police

You just need the Secret Service and the President now and you have them all..

I went back and added "Newton" to the list.
("Newton" officer's were the ones Boston PD were to seek out, if desiring answers.)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It would be pretty easy to hold someone hostage and just camp out in a house don't you think? I don't know what police are doing with non responding residents.

link   
Has their been any more news on the older guy that was being probed by the bomb disposal robots? I am sure on the scanner I heard someone arranging for him to be interviewed, then a short while later the Blackhawks helo made a touch and go.

Brilliant Work on this subject by ATS. Miles ahead of the MSM and would guess a lot more accurate.

link   
Sounds like the Press area sweep is more of a formality than an immediate requirement. Possibly setting up for a press conference, hence the time requirement,.

link   
reply to post by dogsounds

Just so ya know - if you do go pee, six pages will have been posted and you will be forever be regretting your decision.Lmbo
edit on 19-4-2013 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

link   
is this a bomb sweep

k9's are not bomb dogs

weapons and drugs and crowd search
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   
Specifically, they want a bomb dog unit to sweep the press area near a Target.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddeltic

The best site on the interwebz just for that reason.

link   

Originally posted by tropic
I cant bellieve this "manhunt" is going on for over 24hrs now in Watertown

and that they "got him" several times but each time its not him

How convenient! Proof this whole thing is a sharade, with the whole city state & fed officials putting on a lockdown for some lil whimpy TEENAGER than a country of over 300M

Last night they had him, this morning they had him, and its 430PM over there and on the scanner right now they got him cornered again.

This punk is probably already in Russia under some identity change lifetime support program complements of CIA/FBI with Obama's hitchcock

What a police/terror state!

You don't know anything. They make description matches that aren't accurate and they never say they have him specifically but a suspect. And he's obviously no wimp he worked out constantly and is well equipped for melee

link   

Originally posted by gq1412
It would be pretty easy to hold someone hostage and just camp out in a house don't you think? I don't know what police are doing with non responding residents.

Someone posted earlier that they were making entrance to non-responsive homes (assuming probable cause, I'm sure.)

link   
So let me get the picture that is being reported over here in UK.

First reports MIT officer shot, Responding to disturbance. Not known if connected to earlier release of pictures of two suspects in Boston marathon bombing.

Next report Police involved in gunfight with two suspects explosions heard and sound captured on video, the men involved are thought to be the suspects involved in the shooting of a MIT police officer, unconfirmed that these are the same men involved in the Boston marathon bomb. Some reports also say police involved in car chase.

Then we see reports with video of two men one arrested and made to strip looking like Suspect Black Hat and then we see video of another man fully clothed with hooded top and with similar hair style as Suspect White Hat.

Now we see images of Suspect White Hat involved in a 711 robbery with a figure in the background clearly shown a man at the rear entering behind this mans face is cut off however his clothing is an exact match for that of Suspect Black Hat. However no still photo was provided to confirm his identity focus was on Suspect White Hat. Several hours pass with up to the minute updates from members off ATS whom are reporting what they here on police scanner, a massive manhunt is underway suspect Black Hat is confirmed dead and the details around his death are divulged to the media however ID or image and any other meaningful questions were avoided however much reporters asked. He died from multiple gunshot wounds and also what doctors thing is explosive damage to the chest from a IED, in the 711 shot we can see no sign of any IED on his front chest. Multiple controlled explosions in the area are carried out by the police several suspect packages found no confirmed numbers though.

Multiple reports of encounters with possible suspect 2 but no arrests have been made the suspect has evaded capture and the manhunt goes door to door with many agencies involved people have been told to stay in and not open door unless its the police and public transport has been suspended until further notice, now a no fly zone is in place.

Time to go back to the Marathon Black Hat suspect is careful he wears shades dark hat pulled over face but his brother isn't so careful he wears White Hat reversed with no shades he seems to stand out from the crowd but no more so than his brother, why would the older brother take such measures to hide face then allow his younger brother to not too, then we have almost perfect pictures from many angles but none as clear as the one depicting the two side by side.

So this brings us to what I have learned now these two men are the Boston Marathon Bombers, They are brothers the older is 24 years of age and known as Black Hat suspect the younger one is 19 White Hat suspect, the names of the two have been reported so no need for me to repeat. They were born in Chechnya, but their uncle disputes this. They have been in USA for 10 years have family in US and Canada the Dad lives in Russia and has done a interview saying my sons were set up and begged his youngest to surrender and live so that justice can take the correct course.

Is it me but in all the news and chaos but no one has asked the question, what is their motive. Is it to cause fear is it to take as many lives as they can with their home made pressure cooker and pipe bombs and guns that we assume may have been taken from our dead officer, or the car they stole or the guy they kidnap and let escape while stopping for gas during a GTA style 5 star army cops fbi on their tail they still have time to drop all these devices take on up to 70 LEO in a gunfight go down in a flurry of bullets in order to help brother escape, blowing up himself in the process. Now we have 1 (19) year old male being pursued by upto 9000 trained well armed protectors of freedom.

Fishy smell this, but didn't the fbi or some other agency stop the bombing of the Not So Federal Reserve a while back and even went as far as training recruiting and providing equipment for the event only to stop him in glorious Hollywood fashion as he presses the trigger. Sounds like the people we trust to stop this are not they are facilitating it in order to stop it in the future, this is very very unstable ground the questioning man may start to see a lie in the truth but how can we blame him.

Imagine this scene Two men hired to partake in a mock exercise involving multiple bombs at marathon in Boston, they are given the roles of suspect 1 and 2 given props and route and plan they plant bags at end and some distance before they do their role waiting to be caught by others in the staged event they see explosion panic and run together before being noticed in a 711 robbing it and then taking hostage a man and his black merc, the hostage escapes or is released a chase happens and ends in a shootout killing the older brother now the younger brother just runs, he now knows that he is a dead man. Its a mad world

link   
Requested bomb dog to sweep the press area around target by 5:00

guessing its for a statement

link   

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join