It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
2, 4, and 5 100 % complete

4 goes to the 3 to assist and 2 into 1

link   
Search Status;

Zone 2, 4, 5 100% complete.

Tactical teams from Zone 4 will be moving to zone 3,
Teams from Zone 2 moving to zone 1,

link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Just to make it clear of the personnel they have in that area:

Boston PD
Swat
FBI
EOD
US Marshals
ETF
Military

Any more?

ATS by the looks of it.
edit on 19-4-2013 by RiverRunsFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

They have to get him in Boston.
Otherwise, the radicals will move him underground and we won't find him.

IMHO

That or they will "plug the leak"? What value is he now that the world knows who he is? He is certainly a huge liability in that state to and if...anyone helped/coached him. The irony here is that IF he was part of cell of some kind then that (thus far unknown) cell are the ones that want him dead and the FBI wants him alive...both motivated by the same thing...the possibility he could identify others. If he was smart he wouldn't flee back to a handler (if there is one). Maybe I am just overthinking it.

link   
Here a scanner that is currently working for anyone looking...

m.ustream.tv...

link   
In case anyone hasn't heard the older brother had recently visited Russia, and spent some time there.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just wanted to drop this here...this is historic...a good portion of the nation and almost the entire internet is watching/listening this manhunt live. And I'm not talking watching the news, we know that they are at least 30 minutes behind what we are hearing on the scanners.

Now think of this...what happens in the future when it may be possible to have real time satellite images available on the internet? I don't think it is far off that google earth will start to have real time updating with whatever satellite is currently flying over...hell...they may even put up their own. At that point...the internet will no longer be spectators...they can actively watch and track the suspects.

Of course, it is a double edge sword...because then suspects have access to the same information.

link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Last night (early in the thread) it was brought up that if this is a larger cell that is active it is likely that attacks much like this are just around the corner. I am thinking attacks in cities/towns with universities at games and other events.

It also seems likely that if this is a larger cell and they are active that they will focus on many small hits across the nation instead of one large attack like is believed to have happened with 9/11. Many smaller attacks would not only work in terms of terrorism, but it would cause the government to strangle the way of life we are used to. Anyone who takes one look at American politics knows the government takes any opportunity it can to tighten the hold on the people.

Raist

link   

Originally posted by aivlas
2,4,5, 100% complete

tac from 4 moving to 3
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

The noose is tightening, and soon we will know if he there or not. I still think he escaped the city earlier in the day. This much time he could be in the hills of Kentucky by now.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Just wanted to drop this here...this is historic...a good portion of the nation and almost the entire internet is watching/listening this manhunt live. And I'm not talking watching the news, we know that they are at least 30 minutes behind what we are hearing on the scanners. Now think of this...what happens in the future when it may be possible to have real time satellite images available on the internet? I don't think it is far off that google earth will start to have real time updating with whatever satellite is currently flying over...hell...they may even put up their own. At that point...the internet will no longer be spectators...they can actively watch and track the suspects. Of course, it is a double edge sword...because then suspects have access to the same information.
reply to post by LogicGrind

We would be solving crimes all damn day on ats

link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by SpaDe_

Many here have been saying there was help and more involved since the start. It seems impossible for a 19 year old kid at this point to still be on the run after all of this. We are talking bombs, weapons, and all that. Either this kid is a genius super human or he has help.

Raist

I said the same thing 20 pages ago this morning.

link   
IBT have posted the following

"Another scanner from a user on Ustream has emerged for users to listen to online. However, police are asking not to post information regarding location of the Boston bombing suspects at this time."

www.ibtimes.com...

The police dont know where he is and they are asking anyone listening to the scanners not to post his location.. Seems like they dont want to know where he is

link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

yeah, what's happened since the guy in the suicide vest.....

link   

Originally posted by backfourty
reply to post by mash3d

why would they need a weed wacker??

To clear grass away from a fence.
I know...

link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
In case anyone hasn't heard the older brother had recently visited Russia, and spent some time there.

The uncle said the Dad moved there, some time ago. Him going there, for 6 months isn't a big deal.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229

Boston PD
Swat
FBI
EOD
US Marshals
ETF
Military

Any more?

Don't forget the Ambulance and Fire crews that will be cruising with the police. They'll be at the back but every time the police get sent somewhere, those crews will be shadowing them.

Yes very true, my uncle is a captain in the BFD last anyone in my very large family heard from him was earlier this morning, and you can trust me when i say we have all been trying to get a hold of him.
edit on 19-4-2013 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Ayana

You might as well take a break. I was following it all last night. I had to sleep, I woke up and it is still where it was when I left except we know the names now.

Raist

link   

Boston PD
Swat
FBI
EOD
US Marshals
ETF
Military

Any more?

State Police
"Newton"
edit on 19-4-2013 by SkyLiner because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by A55A551N

Originally posted by Covertblack

The uncle said the Dad moved there, some time ago. Him going there, for 6 months isn't a big deal.

Just strange he comes back and they start building bombs and killing people. Kinda a big coincidence.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Murphy's Law says that the moment you step away, everything happens. I've been dying for a pee for about the last hour

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join